Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.
https://twitter.com/attackerman/status/1252775570527707136

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kale
May 14, 2010

Translation: I picked up on some bullshit Fox News report while I was watching TV all day again one day a few weeks ago and didn't know what I was talking about and forget I ever said it but maybe it's not a miracle drug......gently caress I don't know........talk to me again tomorrow when Sean Hannity or Judge Jeanine has told me what to think and say and I'll have a fresh opinion for you.

Like I don't pretend to watch Fox News or be up on whatever bullshit they're spewing but I assume they just moved on from making it the story to focus on "The cure can't be worse than the cold" reopening the country narrative so he's moved on to that talking point and forgot all about hydroxychloroquine and by next week he'll have never heard of the drug.

Kale fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 22, 2020

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Feldegast42 posted:

Looks alright at the moment but last week that was polling at ~80%

Given enough time Fox and the mainstream media (which is largely backing the protests as they have been constantly covering them) will convince enough suckers to sacrifice themselves and their families for the glory of the Market

even I, with my limited exposure to The Mainstream Media, can tell they're not "largely backing the protests"

they're covering em more than they're worth because Both Sides but it's extremely clear which side The Mainstream Media is on

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 5 days!
This guy is an absolute piece of poo poo but wow that these fuckers are thinking he's liberal:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTOimflPhFe_NSQsIsak-Lw

Also loving lol that people who are wearing face masks are like "I'm not worried about coronavirus." One guy says he'll literally swallow spit from people with Covid. Conservatives are always, always loving liars.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

The Super-Id posted:

But he also has to live next to him.

But every time you see him outside you can yell, "How was that rear end kicking!?"

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Oh hi. It's me, endlessly screaming into the abyss until my organs rocket out of my mouth like a mildly startled sea cucumber.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009

GreyjoyBastard posted:

even I, with my limited exposure to The Mainstream Media, can tell they're not "largely backing the protests"

they're covering em more than they're worth because Both Sides but it's extremely clear which side The Mainstream Media is on

I don't know about that. They're deliberately filming them at angles that make them look much bigger and more packed than they are and they're carefully editing out the shitload of conspiracy :tinfoil: nuts in the crowd. These things are packed with people who would love to start screaming about 5G and Bill Gates, but the only ones that I hear from are people somberly saying that they'd like to go back to work and be careful 'cause freedom :911:

That seems like more than just the regular Both Sideism and I'm a little worried about it steadily pushing people toward bad ideas.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

that's nearly $9,000 per linear foot. loving insane

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Mainstream media is on the side of the smarter capitalists, so yes they are not backing the protests because while you can force workers to go back to work, businesses need customers and you can't force the 70-90% of Americans who don't want to end social distancing crawl over bodies to get Corona for TGI Friday's mozzarella sticks.

Only the dumbest magical thinkers can believe that ignoring the pandemic is good for the economy

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 22, 2020

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

I'm not sure if that is better or worse than the government paying $55 million to a bankrupt company to make N95 masks despite it never doing so even when it was still in business?

https://www.businessinsider.com/fema-paid-bankrupt-company-no-employees-55-million-n95-masks-2020-4

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I’m convinced this is a ploy to get donations and justify cutting salaries and positions. There have been endless “leaks” about how they’re on the verge of collapse for the last five years, but why would they be? They’re the name-brand lobbying arm of a billion-dollar industry.

Parakeet vs. Phone
Nov 6, 2009
On the one hand, the NRA has always played the impending bankruptcy card to drive donations.

On the other hand, their wild internal politics and struggles supposedly burned a lot of cash at a time when the gun companies don't feel like they need them as much. So who knows.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

By now, you've probably seen photos from the Pittsburgh rally of this guy with his expensive rifle dressed up like he's going to the Purge, along with his wife looking like she's riding along with some contractors in Afghanistan.

Apparently, they're the owners of two popular LGBTQ clubs in Pittsburgh and the patrons are none to happy about their appearance. Especially showing up in the same photos with neo-Nazis at the rally and making bizarre justifications for their attendance.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
OUR 47TH PRESIDENT AFTER THE ONE WHO SHOWERS WITH HIS DAUGHTER DIES
Grimey Drawer

friendbot2000 posted:

Since we are all upset that Biden is the nominee why not funnel that anger into taking the electoral scalp of one of the succiest Democrats in the House: Steny Hoyer. If you want to do the work and start making a real difference, grow the progressive tent. Get involved with state, local, and Congressional races to start moving the conversation and needle in that direction. It isn't going to happen without a broad coalition of progressives so let's grow that coalition. Let's bring more people into this fight. Let's elect people like Mckayla Wilkes and get more Progressive voices in Congress.

https://www.mckayla2020.com/

Volunteer to phone bank. You can do it from anywhere in the country and the Maryland Primaries have been pushed back so we have more time to take Steny by surprise. He isn't even campaigning. He thinks he has this sewn up because he hasn't faced a challenger in over 20 years. We can take out one of the most prominent establishment democrats and put in his place a progressive woman of color. Volunteer, get involved and make a difference. We all have time now that we are sitting around at home. Instead of shitposting, why not help out the cause?

https://twitter.com/MeetMckayla/status/1248641991270961154

Watch this video and get inspired. Get this woman elected. Why not choose to stay in the fight? What do you have to lose?

Sanders lost. This is true. But that doesn't mean it's over. It means that we need people to pick up where Sanders left off. Sanders built a movement. It is up to everyone who considers themselves a leftist to grow the tent. Bring more people in at all levels and get them elected to office. Let's do the work.

[Quietly requoting for all of it's goodness.]

Mat Cauthon
Jan 2, 2006

The more tragic things get,
the more I feel like laughing.

Young Freud posted:

By now, you've probably seen photos from the Pittsburgh rally of this guy with his expensive rifle dressed up like he's going to the Purge, along with his wife looking like she's riding along with some contractors in Afghanistan.

Apparently, they're the owners of two popular LGBTQ clubs in Pittsburgh and the patrons are none to happy about their appearance. Especially showing up in the same photos with neo-Nazis at the rally and making bizarre justifications for their attendance.

https://twitter.com/Tectomancer/status/1252597679038791685

Do you like incompetent governments? Because if so we've got a story for you.

https://twitter.com/wise_diva/status/1252772704991809536

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Well that's government contracts for ya, toilet seats, hammers, blah blah :smuggo:

Stickman
Feb 1, 2004

GreyjoyBastard posted:

It doesn't really matter what the intent is if the effect of the exposure is increased legitimacy.

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

I CAN'T SAY PRESIDENT DONALD JOHN TRUMP'S NAME BECAUSE HE'S LIKE THAT GUY FROM HARRY POTTER AND I'M AFRAID I'LL SUMMON HIM. DONALD JOHN TRUMP. YOUR FAVORITE PRESIDENT.
Grimey Drawer

Even old pallas's cat's videos are always taxable (least hope the above is a palla's cat!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer
‘We’re beyond angered’: Fed-up nurses file lawsuits, plan protest at White House over lack of coronavirus protections
msn.com/11 hrs ago
'Brown-Richardson is one of more than a dozen nurses in New York, the epicenter of the U.S. coronavirus outbreak, who detailed their experiences on the front lines in affidavits corroborating three lawsuits filed Monday against the state health department and two area hospitals. The complaints, which were lodged by New York’s largest nurses union, allege that inadequate protective equipment, among other failures, contributed to “compromising the health and safety of the nurses,” according to a news release from the union.

“These lawsuits were filed to protect our nurses, our patients and our communities from grossly inadequate and negligent protections,” Pat Kane, executive director of the New York State Nurses Association, said in the release. “We cannot allow these dangerous practices to continue.”'

The Quiet Hand of Conservative Groups in the Anti-Lockdown Protests
nytimes.com/April 21, 2020 Updated 9:40 p.m. ET

By Kenneth P. Vogel, Jim Rutenberg and Lisa Lerer

'WASHINGTON — An informal coalition of influential conservative leaders and groups, some with close connections to the White House, has been quietly working to nurture protests and apply political and legal pressure to overturn state and local orders intended to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

The groups have tapped their networks to drive up turnout at recent rallies in state capitals, dispatched their lawyers to file lawsuits, and paid for polling and research to undercut the arguments behind restrictions that have closed businesses and limited the movement of most Americans.

Among those fighting the orders are FreedomWorks and Tea Party Patriots, which played pivotal roles in the beginning of Tea Party protests starting more than a decade ago. Also involved are a law firm led partly by former Trump White House officials, a network of state-based conservative policy groups, and an ad hoc coalition of conservative leaders known as Save Our Country that has advised the White House on strategies for a tiered reopening of the economy.

The effort picked up some influential support on Tuesday, when Attorney General William P. Barr expressed concerns about state-level restrictions potentially infringing on constitutional rights, and suggested that, if that occurred, the Justice Department might weigh in, including by supporting legal challenges by others. Separately, in Wisconsin, Republicans in the state legislature sued to block the Democratic governor’s order extending stay-at-home rules through May 26."
'Those helping orchestrate the fight against restrictions predict the effort could energize the right in the same way the Tea Party movement did in 2009 and 2010, and potentially be helpful to President Trump as he campaigns for re-election. But the cause has yet to demonstrate that kind of traction.

Polls show a majority of Americans are more concerned about reopening the country too quickly than they are about the damage to the economy. And coronavirus protests have drawn smaller crowds ranging from a few dozen to several thousand at a rally in Michigan last week.

Conditions are hardly ideal for a protest movement related to the virus. In addition to the health risks, demonstrators potentially face legal exposure for violating the very measures they are protesting. Plus, some key Republican leaders have embraced the types of restrictions being targeted, while powerful grass-roots mobilizing groups, including those spearheaded by the billionaire activist Charles Koch, have so far not embraced the protests.

Still, the fight has emerged as a galvanizing cause for a vocal element of Mr. Trump’s base and others on the political right. Organizers see it as unifying social conservatives, who view the orders as targeting religious groups; fiscal conservatives who chafe at the economic devastation wrought by the restrictions on businesses; and civil libertarians who contend that the restrictions infringe on constitutional rights.

“Groups are united in purpose on this,” said Noah Wall, advocacy director for FreedomWorks, which in 2009 organized a Tea Party protest that drew tens of thousands of people or more to Washington. He described the current efforts as appealing to a “much broader” group. “This is about people who want to get back to work and leave their homes,” he said.

More than 10 protests are planned for this week, Mr. Wall said, adding that elected officials “are going to see a lot of angry activists, and I think that could change minds.”

The protests mostly appear to have been organized by local residents, and are framed primarily as pushback against what they view as government overreach. But some rallies have prominently featured iconography boosting Mr. Trump and Republicans and denouncing Democrats, as well the occasional Confederate flag and signs promoting conspiracy theories.

As was the case with the Tea Party movement, established national groups that generally align with the Republican Party have sought to fuel the protests, harnessing their energy in a manner that can increase their profiles and build their membership base and donor rolls.

Nonprofit groups including FreedomWorks and Tea Party Patriots have used their social media accounts and text and email lists to spread the word about protests across the country.

Most of FreedomWorks’s 40 employees are working remotely on the effort, helping to connect local protesters and set up websites for them. The group is considering paid digital advertising to further increase turnout, and has been conducting weekly tracking polls in swing suburban districts that it says show support for reopening parts of country. It is sharing the data with advisers on the president’s economic task force and other conservative allies on Capitol Hill.

While social media has been a key platform for organizing the protests, those efforts have drawn scrutiny. Facebook removed some posts devoted to the protests on Monday for encouraging violations of social distancing laws. And similarities in online organizing efforts behind different protests have sparked accusations that they are not, in fact, organic grass-roots campaigns, but “astroturfing” efforts that are manipulated by Washington conservatives to appear locally driven.

Organizers of recent protests in Oklahoma acknowledged that FreedomWorks helped arrange the events and said they hoped the “rolling protests,” which were intended to keep people in their vehicles, helped Mr. Trump politically. But they stressed that the events reflected real concerns from real people about the economic damage inflicted by mitigation measures.

Carol Hefner, an Oklahoma co-chair of Mr. Trump’s 2016 campaign who helped organize a protest last week in Oklahoma City, cited the state’s flat terrain as a factor in any decision to ease restrictions. “We have a lot of wind and the wind has pretty much helped us here,” she said. “We are in a much better position than many of the other states to go ahead and open back up.”

Ronda Vuillemont-Smith, an Oklahoma HVAC contractor who helped with the capital rally and another one on Monday in Tulsa, said she encouraged protesters to remain in their vehicles. But Ms. Vuillemont-Smith, who serves on FreedomWorks’s activist advisory council, added, “I see absolutely no risks whatsoever” for open-air protests. “We are adults. We assume personal responsibility for the decisions that we make,” she said.

The Oklahoma organizers and Mr. Wall, as well as the White House and the Trump campaign, said there was no coordination between the protests and Mr. Trump’s team.

But the protests coincide with messages from Mr. Trump, and have been helped and organized by his supporters, some of whom have begun new ventures to advance the cause.

One of them is Reopen America Political Action Committee, which aims to bring small business owners to Washington to lobby lawmakers to reopen, starting with a 24-hour rally at the White House on May 1 — the target Mr. Trump set for reopening.

The group, which was created this month, has yet to report any financial activity. But its founder, Suzzanne Monk, who is active on Twitter with the handle @Trumpertarian, called the idea for the rally “pushback against these governors who want to stay shut down far beyond their economic capacity to do so.”

Support for the protests features more direct ties to the White House than simply support for Mr. Trump. The administration recently formed an advisory group for reopening the economy that included Stephen Moore, the conservative economics commentator. Mr. Moore had been coordinating with FreedomWorks, the Tea Party Patriots and the American Legislative Exchange Council in a coalition called “Save Our Country,” which was formed to push for a quicker easing of restrictions.

At the same time, Mr. Moore was communicating with a group of local activists in Wisconsin involved in organizing a protest at the State Capitol set for Friday. On a conservative YouTube program that went online the day Mr. Trump named him to the task force, Mr. Moore said he had “one big donor in Wisconsin” who had pledged financial support for the protesters, telling him, “‘Steve, I promise, I will pay the bail and legal fees of anyone who gets arrested.’”

In an interview with The New York Times, Mr. Moore declined to identify the donor, but said, “I do think you’re going to see these start to erupt.”

He said he would probably turn down an invitation to speak at the protest in Wisconsin, because “it’s important that no one be under the impression that it’s sponsored or directed by national groups in Washington.”

A legal offensive against the restrictions is also being waged by groups and individuals supportive of Mr. Trump.

Mr. Barr’s comments on Tuesday came a few days after a letter sent by groups including FreedomWorks, Tea Party Patriots and the anti-abortion-rights group Susan B. Anthony List urging the Justice Department to consider intervening to block restrictions that the officials said were unconstitutional infringements on civil liberties.

Lawyers aligned with socially conservative causes have filed their own lawsuits against governors.

Many are focused on allowing smaller churches to keep holding services, but the objections cover a range of other activities. In Michigan, a lawsuit is challenging provisions of Gov. Gretchen Whitmer’s executive order banning travel to vacation homes and gatherings of non-household members.

A law firm that advises the Trump Organization, Michael Best & Friedrich, is representing members of a new protest group in North Carolina called ReOpenNC. Michael Best’s ranks include the former Trump chief of staff Reince Priebus, the former deputy White House counsel Stefan C. Passantino and the current senior counsel at the Trump campaign, Justin Clark.

ReOpenNC had told its members that a “generous donor” had arranged to pay for buses to bring protesters to Raleigh from around the state. But, in a sign of how loath the groups are to be viewed as “astroturf” creations, the group said it had scrapped the plan when a news station, WRAL, asked about it. (Afterward, a former defense contractor and perennial North Carolina political candidate, Tim D’Annunzio, stepped forward on Facebook to say he was the donor and was still hoping to run the buses.)

On Friday, Anthony J. Biller, a Raleigh-based lawyer with Michael Best, wrote to Gov. Roy Cooper, a Democrat, on behalf of a ReOpenNC co-founder, Kristen Elizabeth, and a member who was arrested at a protest last week, seeking dismissal of the charges. In an interview, Mr. Biller said he hoped the state would agree to allow ReOpenNC to demonstrate safely without fear of arrest, adding, “What is sufficient safety to buy toilet paper at Costco should be sufficient safety to practice one’s fundamental rights, particularly about these issues.”

He said that he was working pro bono but that there was “no coordination with the Trump administration, as some bozos have implied.”

One force in conservative politics that has kept its distance from the stay-at-home protests is the network of groups backed by the billionaire Mr. Koch. The largest Koch-backed group, Americans for Prosperity, which played a leading role in facilitating the Tea Party movement, has remained on the sidelines of the coronavirus protests.

GoDaddy records show that a public relations firm tied to the Koch network, In Pursuit Of LLC, registered the domain name “reopenmississippi.com.” An official said the group had planned to use the site to highlight a nuanced approach being developed by the network to reopen the economy while balancing health concerns.

“The question is — what is the best way to get people back to work?” said Emily Seidel, the chief executive of Americans for Prosperity. “We don’t see protests as the best way to do that,” she said, adding that “the choice between full shutdown and immediately opening everything is a false choice.”

Reid J. Epstein contributed reporting.

[Oops, my thumb may have twitched and hit "V" instead of "ESC".]

Nurses read names of colleagues who died of COVID-19 in protest outside White House
usatoday.com/Apr. 21, 2020

"A group of registered nurses gathered outside the White House on Tuesday in honor of nurses who have died of COVID-19 and to demand mass production of personal protective equipment."

Google search: "nurses protest"

[Wait for it.]

Otteration fucked around with this message at 04:44 on Apr 22, 2020

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Pro tip: if you don't want the virus, go somewhere flat and the wind will blow it away! :downs:

These people are mind blowingly stupid at all loving times, and they are playing political chicken with millions of lives because their President is the most stupid man alive and they're not much better

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 22, 2020

Fart Amplifier
Apr 12, 2003

https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1252640936233967616

Otteration
Jan 4, 2014

Grimey Drawer

"Slow code refers to the practice in a hospital or other medical centre to purposely respond slowly or incompletely to a patient in cardiac arrest, particularly in situations for which cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) is of no medical benefit. The related term show code refers to the practice of a medical response that is medically futile, but is attempted for the benefit of the patient's family and loved ones. However, the terms are often used interchangeably."

Slow code
wikipedia.org/like, forever

[You were already too orange when you came in tonight, honey; not much more we can do for you now.]

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

It's depressing that his fans will 100% believe he won this exchange, if any of them see it.

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

I have no one else to share this with so I apologise: MY PUA HAS MOVED FROM SUBMITTED TO PROCESSING!!! It has been days. I'm not approved yet but there is loving movement yay! 😭😭😭

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

Koalas March posted:

I have no one else to share this with so I apologise: MY PUA HAS MOVED FROM SUBMITTED TO PROCESSING!!! It has been days. I'm not approved yet but there is loving movement yay! 😭😭😭

:woop: congratulations KM. I hope everything works out for you

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

LeeMajors posted:

You aren't a 20 year old blonde sycophant from a culty religious school whose evangelical grifter/president verbally rims POTUS 120hrs per week.

You never stood a chance.

true. i have been looking for lefty stuff or DNC type places that hire but they just dont post much or never call back . i messaged DSA and few caucuses and they never got back to me.

jesus is this the loving purge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TrUzzG3SNk

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
He looks like one of those lovely robots from Bioshock:SkyRacism

Koalas March
May 21, 2007

KillHour posted:

:woop: congratulations KM. I hope everything works out for you

Thank you! This entire process is insanely discouraging so any news is good right now.

Good luck to everyone else out there seeking UI or PUA benefits!

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

FilthyImp posted:

He looks like one of those lovely robots from Bioshock:SkyRacism

yeah kinda. i get more of purge vibe though.

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah kinda. i get more of purge vibe though.

the mask and outfit are taken directly from the Purge movies. it's not exactly subtle

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Unoriginal Name posted:

the mask and outfit are taken directly from the Purge movies. it's not exactly subtle

well nice to see that the dumb chud identifies with the baddies because of course he does.

PIZZA.BAT
Nov 12, 2016

:cheers:

Young Freud posted:

CAVO loving sucks and I wouldn't at all call it LGBTQ. Just your basic rear end night club with bottle service and all the other bells and whistles

edit: I'm not at all surprised to find out the owner is one of these assholes. I've only been there twice and hated every second I was there. And this is from someone who actually enjoys clubbing

PIZZA.BAT fucked around with this message at 05:59 on Apr 22, 2020

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal

Otteration posted:

Even old pallas's cat's videos are always taxable (least hope the above is a palla's cat!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_LGaK3oxIk

Pallas cats are easily recognizable by their permanent “are you kidding me” expression

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Young Freud posted:

they sound like entitled shitheads who dont actually care about their patrons and just want to make "statements". gently caress em.

Bugsy
Jul 15, 2004

I'm thumpin'. That's
why they call me
'Thumper'.

Slippery Tilde
:wtc:
https://twitter.com/bad_takes/status/1252756204469837825

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1252776747168399361

https://twitter.com/nickofboe/status/1252762099215929346

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Okay, I can't even begin to parse this

Like seriously what the gently caress is this

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

AlternateNu posted:

It's either that or have the PD knock on your door at 6am.

That's kinda what he wanted.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

$3000 is not a conspicuous display of wealth, it's a cheap distraction from hundred millionaires and billionaires. Most people can afford to save up and spend $3000 on a hobby over a long enough period of time.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

TulliusCicero posted:

Pro tip: if you don't want the virus, go somewhere flat and the wind will blow it away! :downs:

These people are mind blowingly stupid at all loving times, and they are playing political chicken with millions of lives because their President is the most stupid man alive and they're not much better

If that's the case Kansas should have no covid. Last I checked they're getting ravaged just as hard as everywhere else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Koalas March posted:

I hope it works out for ya. I'm still waiting to find out if UIA wants to drop me or keep me and it's had by biting nails for a week