Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I thought Resident Evil 3 failed because they had no reason to make a 3rd but they made a 3rd because The Matrix did. The first 2 were fantastic and will fight people over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Those are good opinions.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

They're bad opinions because a) the Resident Evil films are fun, and b) Milla Jovovich is good and definitely doesn't deserve to be 1) called a bitch or 2) compared to Steph

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

them drat gonzos

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I have no personal interaction with milla so I don't know if she's a bitch.

Stephanie McMahon is definitely a bitch. But she was right to fire the dudleys. they sucked, still sucked, and went on to continue sucking.

Public Enemy was the better garbage tag team.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Cavauro posted:

them drat gonzos

We can't be stopped

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012
Considering their treatment of stunt performers the comparison is pretty apt

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Milla Jovovich is woke, she donated to Bernie.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

I Before E posted:

Milla Jovovich is woke, she donated to Bernie.

She ruined the resident evil movies. How can you not make a good film with capcom plots?

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Replacing someone's name with a demeaning bespoke nickname every single time you mention them is always the best way to get your point across in a mature and level-headed fashion. See also: Obummer

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Gonzo McFee posted:

She ruined the resident evil movies. How can you not make a good film with capcom plots?

lol what?

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

sticklefifer posted:

Replacing someone's name with a demeaning bespoke nickname every single time you mention them is always the best way to get your point across in a mature and level-headed fashion. See also: Obummer

Barfsack Ocrumbum

IronCladBurrito
Aug 11, 2002

Excuse me, is this where the bitches are found?

coconono posted:

I thought Resident Evil 3 failed because they had no reason to make a 3rd but they made a 3rd because The Matrix did. The first 2 were fantastic and will fight people over it

They made 6. (And there's talk of a Reboot)

Not that any of them are sitting on my NAS or anything.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

IronCladBurrito posted:

They made 6. (And there's talk of a Reboot)

Not that any of them are sitting on my NAS or anything.

no loving

son of a

how was that even legal

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I can't imagine having a strong opinion on the Resident Evil movies

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

The live action Resident Evil movies are better than the dumb CGI ones they made that were based on the games. :colbert:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

the best resident evil movie is re2 remake

prove me wrong

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Smoking Crow posted:

prove me wrong

I have that game and I hate it. There's no shove button. I wanna shove the zombie like my good pal Frank West can.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Smoking Crow posted:

prove me wrong

Crow, you're small time

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
The Resident Evil movies are almost impossibly dull and the acting is complete garbage in literally all of them.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

resident evil, when you're not controlling a character, is extraordinarily stupid and bad, and made to laugh at. All

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Resident Evil isn't so fun now that there's a real evil, residing... in the white house

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

The Finnish sex humor comic magazine Myrkky once upon a time published a PC game called ”President Evil” where I think your mission was to kill masses of the former Finnish president Martti Ahtisaari. Well, that’s my Resident Evil & presidents story

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

I once listened to one of the Resident Evil commentary tracks and it was hilarious. It was two different commentaries spliced together. One one was the actress who played Jill Valentine being very serious and giving a detailed commentary on the making of the movie. The other had Mila and the rest of the cast drunk as poo poo and they were yelling "SNATCH SHOT!" every time Mila's vagina was on screen.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Wait I always thought Milla Jovovich was Jill Valentine :psyduck:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Rarity posted:

Wait I always thought Milla Jovovich was Jill Valentine :psyduck:

No she is an original character (do not steal) who is much better than every other character.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Still mad Mila got passed over for black widow

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Gonzo McFee posted:

Barfsack Ocrumbum

I loved him as Dr. Strange

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm stuck on "Cripple H".

Why is he a cripple?

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

I don't think Mila wrote the Resident Evil movies. I'm not sure anyone wrote them.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
have any of you seen the Resident Evil stage play

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

oh but seriously I posted:

I don't think Mila wrote the Resident Evil movies. I'm not sure anyone wrote them.
Her husband wrote them which is really all you need to know

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

RealFoxy posted:

Her husband wrote them which is really all you need to know

That's kinda sweet. Did President Wesker happen in the movies or videogames it all blurs together?

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

MJeff posted:

I'm stuck on "Cripple H".

Why is he a cripple?

Presumably because he tapped out to Benoit

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

I Before E posted:

Presumably because he tapped out to Benoit

Torn quad, I'd think

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

That's kinda sweet. Did President Wesker happen in the movies or videogames it all blurs together?

Movies only. He dies in the first game but then it was retconned into him letting the Tyrant kill him so he could use his new miracle virus that makes him stronger, faster, and able to teleport. He then appears several games later being stronger, faster, and able to teleport, then is a "manipulating behind the scenes" character until 5 where he eventually is the main villain with a a meme creating virus and still being faster, stronger, and able to teleport until he can't because he overdoses on his miracle virus and then his meme virus messes him up.

Anyway, the movies were rear end.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Same kinda story with Kate Beckinsale/Underworld. Husbands just wanted to turn their wives into unstoppable bad-asses in popcorn movies

Both movie series are endearing if you take them for what they're supposed to be. Utterly ridiculous action movies with absolutely no focus on plot, rhyme, or reason

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

The resident evil movies suck yeah, but they're still fun to watch and I love them.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

RE movies are dumb and cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Resident evil 1 has a really funny commentary track