Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

LOCKDOWN PLAN
TWO THOUSAND NEW CASES

LOCKDOWN PLAN
TWO THOUSAND NEW CASES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/latimes/status/1253099010656796679?s=19

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Over Easy posted:

if some airplanes crash that would be pretty boss

I know one of the pilots and yea I wouldn’t mind. dude is a massive douche

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

LOCKDOWN PLAN
TWO THOUSAND NEW CASES

LOCKDOWN PLAN
TWO THOUSAND NEW CASES

drops pencil down neck folds

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

LOCKDOWN PLAN
TWO THOUSAND NEW CASES

LOCKDOWN PLAN
TWO THOUSAND NEW CASES

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

he's not wrong

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

dr manhattan being ther e pushes this into satire

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

https://twitter.com/Mediaite/status/1253138121862139904

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

facetoucher cat posted:

if you're fired because you screwed up then you don't get UI at all

Another reason I'm glad I live in California, getting fired for refusing to come in if you're non essential or believe that it's unsafe are listed as reasons to file a retaliation complaint https://www.dir.ca.gov/dlse/Essential-and-Non-essential-Workers.htm

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

ohhhh konichiwa

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

George H.W. oval office posted:

I know one of the pilots and yea I wouldn’t mind. dude is a massive douche

See, silver linings abound

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Did the mayor mean Petri dish instead of placebo?

Neither one of those things sounds like a good thing to make your city at the moment

Quetzadilla
Jun 6, 2005

A PARTICULARLY GHOULISH SHITPOSTER FOR NEOLIBERLISM AND THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY

sullat posted:

Mad props to the dude who threw a toddler at the camera as well.

Not just a toddler, a fellow student in the les enfants parkour program.

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
It still shocks me that Johns Hopkins is all "we've successfully flattened the curve, based on this:

when testing looks like this:

and deaths look like this:

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

Let the Bible Belt balkanize so God can decide their fate and the rest of us can decide ourselves.

HAMAS HATE BOAT
Jun 5, 2010

Haramstufe Rot posted:

I feel like if the US survives this despite all the stupid poo poo y'all doing then it's a testament to something. I'll figure out what.

It's really difficult to put into meaningful words how ruthless, violent, and omnipresent the american police forces are

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Another CHUD gets arrested for making death threats against the Kentucky Governor because of how pissed off he is over the lockdown. This is the third.

quote:

A Louisville attorney has been arrested after being accused of threatening Gov. Andy Beshear.

Kentucky State Police were made aware last week of a statement made on a Facebook account bearing the name "Greg Troutman."

"Maybe some should ask Beshearina press conference about his thoughts on William Goebel. For those whose of you who don't know the history...it's a good read," Troutman said on Facebook.

Goebel was the 34th governor of Kentucky who was shot by an assassin the day before he was sworn in. He died four days later.

When questioned by police, Troutman, 53, acknowledged he made the statement and provided a detailed account history of Goebel and his assassination.

Officials said a few days later, Kentucky State Police received another statement Troutman made on Facebook. Screenshots were sent to police of the exchange:

Troutman: "There's a rally tomorrow in Frankfort and Lansing."

Anonymous user: "Will the governor be there shooting plates?"

Troutman: "With any luck the Gov will be the one at whom the shooting will be directed."

Police said they believe Troutman's statement expressed an intent to commit a crime likely the result in death or serious physical injury to Beshear.

Troutman was taken into custody on a terroristic threatening charge.

He is on home incarceration and is being held on a $5,000 bail.

Rasczak
Mar 30, 2005

Milosh posted:

I might get furloughed tomorrow because who needs mental health services at this time.

ME

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Relevant Tangent posted:

like i'm sure this guy is very smart when he's not buying groceries but for some reason he brought his dog with him to the store

You're right. I should have two separate outings. You dumb bitch.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Agrajag posted:

why are they all tactinerded out?

:what:

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

anyone got any paint or seeds?

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

Another CHUD gets arrested for making death threats against the Kentucky Governor because of how pissed off he is over the lockdown. This is the third.

is bail money held in an interest-yielding account?

alaricalden
Apr 16, 2019

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Lmao

Basic Poster
May 11, 2015

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

On Facebook
I'm having a mezcal and ginger beer. It's

It's not great.

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Inceltown posted:

This is not lightly given here. This is a loving PRO watch

https://twitter.com/MC372/status/1253065863714033665

Stunt people are the only good actors.

Edit:
And Anton Yelchin.

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

:theroni:

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Basic Poster posted:

It's not great.

Add lime?

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Love the first author is DR. FEARS.

Missingnoleader
Mar 10, 2014

Goodman's not even the mayor of the strip.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Admiral Ray posted:

i like that people are focusing on the testicle problem instead of the kidney's being damaged one, lmao

i'd prefer for my balls to disappear, so...

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Basic Poster posted:

It's not great.

probably tastes like picking a cough drop up out of an ashtray

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Wow, I just saw that Gov. Polis isn't going to extend Colorado's shelter-in-place order. We're partially re-opening on Monday :staredog:

https://www.cpr.org/2020/04/21/colorado-will-shift-from-stay-at-home-to-safe-at-home-heres-what-that-looks-like-as-the-state-slowly-reopens/

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Good to see everyone jumping the gun. Thanks morons.

May 11, 2007

Contains Carbon Monoxide
So these soft openings by states (lol Colorado wtf) are because they don't want to / can't afford to pay unemployment for this many people for any extended period of time, right

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

703 posted:

So these soft openings by states (lol Colorado wtf) are because they don't want to / can't afford to pay unemployment for this many people for any extended period of time, right

I really doubt it's anything that pragmatic, it's probably more each of them looking at their day to day poll numbers.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Like only 15% of the country actually wants things to open back up lol, hope the retirees and business owners who want things to go back to normal and don't care how many other people doing so would kill have a lot of money to spend to make up for it

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

703 posted:

Too bad it isn't going to do anything because just saying "you aren't required to stay home under threat of state violence" isn't going to make people actively leave and go out because the virus is still out there, is deadly, and everyone knows it. What you need to do is say "you are required to leave your home and toil meaninglessly under threat of state violence" :eng101:

DOCTOR ZIMBARDO
May 8, 2006
Americans are so docile they’ll go quietly back to work and be thankful for the opportunity. Meanwhile the state is working overtime to concentrate the damage in nonwhites. gently caress a general strike, we’re living through the biggest lockout in history. And there’s no way to stop it happening!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

703 posted:

yea culling the herd is one way to go about it