Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Over Easy posted:

smoking cigarettes is one of the most pleasurable activities human beings can engage in

I am going on 5 years quit and I miss it so dearly

if quitting smoking means I will get dead from roni, that is a massive self own

actually,... smoking is stupid. put drugs in your rear end dummy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

Reverend Dr
Feb 9, 2005

Thanks Reverend

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Time to buy a bunch of laser pointers and tell people that shining one down your throat or up your rear end in a top hat cures covid

Covid doesn't spread through the air, it spreads through the butt. Think about it, buses, airplanes, restaurants, all places where it spreads are places where you sit down and the butt contracts covid. The solution is a plug that should be worn at all times in public. But its got to be a big plug, the small plugs will allow leaks through.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Time to buy a bunch of laser pointers and tell people that shining one down your throat or up your rear end in a top hat cures covid

I bought a bunch of batteries for my cat's laser pointer so I'll be doing long distance treatments. Say "Ah" and spread wide, thank you

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Old people trying to vote for Trump but they fall down dead of covid before they can get there like in that scene in Platoon

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

all fear the recovery czars

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free
Injecting sunshine into my veins to cure Roni-chan

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

dumbass tactinerd larpers

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan

i can hear this argument in my head:
"how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax? how can you support this hoax?

etc

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Solarin posted:

actually,... smoking is stupid. put drugs in your rear end dummy

lol. i wonder if i could get high by boofing an edible

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

i sent a photo and told them thats how I want to look when im dead before they roast me

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

BMX Ninja posted:

Smoking kills off the cells in the lungs that promote cytokine production. From what I've heard, cytokine storms are a big killer among hospitalized patients. People don't die directly from the virus, but get choked by their own immune system over-reacting to the roni.

it doesn't kill off cells that produce cytokines, it just limits their production

though it's probably also killing off all kinds of cells at the same time

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Man Musk posted:

covid-19 normalized daytime gin & tonics & hours-long quarantine dj sets https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqLPv14mRaw

this quarantine is resulting in better culture than any amount of mainstream cultural product that was cancelled

i mean we got multi-day meltdowns over rude podcasters, we got the ghana pallbearers, we got dj sets livestreamed from video game levels

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.
UV butt plugs, but plugs that bean sunlight directly into your butt.

eighty-four merc
Dec 22, 2010

In 2020, we're going to make the end of Fight Club real.

Over Easy posted:

smoking cigarettes is one of the most pleasurable activities human beings can engage in

I am going on 5 years quit and I miss it so dearly

if quitting smoking means I will get dead from roni, that is a massive self own

winners never quit and quitters never win #riseandgrind #entrepreneur

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

looking like some straight qanon poo poo

keep it up

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

lol Tennessee

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

30-50,000 obese feral hogs incoming

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Spergin Morlock posted:

lol. i wonder if i could get high by boofing an edible

couldn't hurt.

probably would work better with a tincture but where's the challenge

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
sweet dc got North Carolina

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Gripweed posted:

UV butt plugs, but plugs that bean sunlight directly into your butt.

Chief McHeath posted:

Put one of these in your butt and you're cured

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3fQXLqXJTY

It's like a colonoscopy that cures covid.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

can't wait for Oklahoma and north Texas to combine into Gay Texas

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
People on Twitter are saying Trump said to inject yourself with isopropyl alcohol to cure coronavirus and I don't know if it's a joke or he really said it because we live in a hellscape

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

facetoucher cat posted:

People on Twitter are saying Trump said to inject yourself with isopropyl alcohol to cure coronavirus and I don't know if it's a joke or he really said it because we live in a hellscape

Always err on the side of Trump said it.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

this guy should really draw the navajo nation separately not just shade in some states

also kansas city has a cross-state agreement

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/1253450176510992384

Lmao, okay

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

waiting for the story about an old white couple who injects themselves with lysol and dies

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

if trump wants to inject himself with bleach he can be my guest

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

I fuckin love that metro Tennessee is flat out telling our governor to suck our dicks.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

facetoucher cat posted:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Iron Crowned posted:

Always err on the side of Trump said it.

What was I thinking, right?

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

What could I lose?

Leo
Oct 25, 2005

Injecting alcohol/disinfectant into the bloodstream... corona vs corona, who will win??

Norton the First
Dec 4, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

I feel like Washingtonians would join in peace, but Oregonians would resent us forever.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Leo posted:

Injecting alcohol/disinfectant into the bloodstream... corona vs corona, who will win??
wasn't there one goon in tcc who almost died injecting soda into his veins

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lol Kansas chds are mad because Applebee's is carry out only

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Asproigerosis posted:

My kitchen sink is clogged and/or the disposal is locked up :( Jammed an allen wrench in the butthole and it wouldn't budge.

Well once you get it out of your butthole you can use it to help fix your sink

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Asproigerosis posted:

My kitchen sink is clogged and/or the disposal is locked up :( Jammed an allen wrench in the butthole and it wouldn't budge.

UNPLUG THE DISPOSAL BEFORE DOING ANYTHING WITH IT.

Is there any play in either direction when turning it with a hex key? Bring some illumination to your disgusting sinkhole and peer inside for the end of a half eaten fork. If you're feeling brave, feel around in there for a knife or a pile of broken glass. Then put a breaker bar on the hex key and force it until something moves.

Source: I am an untrained idiot who's had to fix a couple disposals that were fed very crunchy things.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/fox5dc/status/1252597732553961472

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goreld
May 8, 2002

"Identity Crisis" MurdererWild Guess Bizarro #1Bizarro"Me am first one I suspect!"
If it’s a weak HP disposal it may have overheated and tripped the breaker on the motor. There’s usually a reset button/switch labeled to reset it on the side of the motor.