Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

gonna get drunk in a park alone and work on my tan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anne Whateley
Feb 11, 2007
:unsmith: i like nice words

pentyne posted:

If you want to whine and bitch about farmers dumping milk because there is literally no infrastructure and say that should be fixed...it would be 100x easier to just organize a way to collect leftover food from grocery stores and distribute it rather then them filling 3x dumpsters a night with food and dumping bleach on it to keep people from taking it.

Also maybe waste less food personally if you can.
We've been doing that for 40 years. 66 million pounds of food rescued per year. https://www.cityharvest.org/our-story/

Now can we please get some potato trucks

Fabulousity
Dec 29, 2008

Number One I order you to take a number two.

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

My friend who watches CNN all day said that Trump heard that alcohol can kill the virus on surfaces etc and just suggested in his press conference that they should find away to inject alcohol into the lungs of covid positive people.

Did he really say that

He cobbled together a few sentences about "tremendous light", clarified to be ultraviolet light, could kill the virus and scientists were looking at ways to beam the tremendous light inside of people.

After that he insinuated injecting cleaning chemicals into the lungs might be a course of action.

If there was ever a time for the Internet hive mind to start another jenkem like hoax it's now and it should be about how Corona virus is stored in the balls and just wait for it to filter up to Donald and get mentioned in a press conference.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Fabulousity posted:

After that he insinuated injecting cleaning chemicals into the lungs might be a course of action.

If there was ever a time for the Internet hive mind to start another jenkem like hoax it's now and it should be about how Corona virus is stored in the balls and just wait for it to filter up to Donald and get mentioned in a press conference.

It horrifies me that some people are going to believe he knows what he's talking about because he has access to some of the finest medical minds in the world.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Ah right, I'd forgotten the solution is "Bury the thing I don't like and come back later to find more of the thing I already don't want". So simple!
They should do that with the milk and the corona bodies too! I don't want either of those thing at all either!

Well then you just bury the extra potatoes again next year, and every year until all matter in the universe is converted into potato. Bodies, coronavirus and unwanted milk included.

God, do I have to think of everything around here?

redgubbinz fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Apr 23, 2020

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Use the potatoes to make hand sanitizer and inject it into the lungs of covid-19 patients. Two birds, one stone.

goethe.cx
Apr 23, 2014

Lolie posted:

Use the potatoes to make hand sanitizer vodka and inject it into the lungs of covid-19 patients. Two birds, one stone.

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
This milk talk is riveting and I hope it goes on for fifty more pages imo.

Sipher
Jan 14, 2008
Cryptic
Is a slightly used house project N95 or a random surgical mask from a first aid kit the better beard mask? The N95 is the better filter but the surgical mask has more coverage. My wife hasn't seen me, other than pictures, without a beard and I'd rather get the roni than shave.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

King of Bees posted:

milk is for babies :colbert:

Sjs00
Jun 29, 2013

Yeah Baby Yeah !

King of Bees posted:

Milk it for all it's worth

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

brugroffil posted:

That is sort of what they're doing with the ridiculous potato surplus in rural Idaho right now if you can get yourself there! Just mountains of potatoes free for the taking.

Yes it would be insane to figure this all out in a month that's why you should have a functional government that plans for these things instead of a failed state kleptocracy but oh well. Just gonna let food rot as tens of millions are suddenly unemployed and showing up at food banks by the thousands.

e:
https://twitter.com/idahomolly/status/1253138993811619841

I wonder if there is actually more waste, or it's just at the front end rather than the back end? There's normally tons of food waste at restaurants, cafeterias and even supermarkets. I wonder if the municipal garbage dumps are getting less now.

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Sipher posted:

Is a slightly used house project N95 or a random surgical mask from a first aid kit the better beard mask? The N95 is the better filter but the surgical mask has more coverage. My wife hasn't seen me, other than pictures, without a beard and I'd rather get the roni than shave.

Try and find one of those neoprene ones with the replaceable filters that strap behind your head rather than over the ears. It'll tamp any beard down for a good deal.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

coronavirus posted:

Thats not an SCP universe thats just Idaho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXLqsDrynpc

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

naem posted:

sir I will not have you besmirch the good name of Cheddar thank you

No no no I like chedder. I don't like the mild chedder often times used when you get chedder in a sandwich or something.

pentyne posted:

If you want to whine and bitch about farmers dumping milk because there is literally no infrastructure and say that should be fixed...it would be 100x easier to just organize a way to collect leftover food from grocery stores and distribute it rather then them filling 3x dumpsters a night with food and dumping bleach on it to keep people from taking it.

Also maybe waste less food personally if you can.

You failed to understand my post let's try again. Just because x is also bad doesn't mean I can't complain about y. I'm sorry you failed to understand this. Keep preaching to me about how there are worse things in the world. Very productive. I'm done you can continue to talk to me about the evils of grocery store waste if you want but I don't think there's anything else to say besides it's not super on topic.

Oh it's not the individual farmers that I blame it's the system (be it government be it captalism etc. that I blame). Okay good talk.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Apr 24, 2020

Wafflecopper
Nov 27, 2004

I am a mouth, and I must scream

King of Bees posted:

you're just mad they're not talking about honey

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Wafflecopper posted:

you're just mad they're not talking about honey

No need to dump surplus honey, they can just let the bees keep it.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

No need to dump surplus honey, they can just let the bees keep it.

Doesn't it also last like forever?

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Sipher posted:

Your decision to not shave your stupid idiot face is probably going to lead to some old person gasping to death on a ventilator, but maybe that's your goal

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Lolie posted:

Dear Lord. That sounds like some of the whacking "why can't they just"s I heard in the early days of the HIV epidemic.

Why don't they just make the entire plane out of the black box?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Fabulousity posted:

He cobbled together a few sentences about "tremendous light", clarified to be ultraviolet light, could kill the virus and scientists were looking at ways to beam the tremendous light inside of people.

somebody get Zizek on a plane to Washington:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80X0pbCV_t4

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

QuarkJets posted:

Your decision to not shave your stupid idiot face is probably going to lead to some old person gasping to death on a ventilator, but maybe that's your goal

"Stupid idiot face"
:haw:
I can hear you

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Sipher posted:

Oh for fucks sake. Shave the drat beard.

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Never shave.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Sipher posted:

Shave your drat beard this is a life or death situation for many.

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Captain Beans posted:

it’s a general idiot thing

i googled it because it really, really sounded like number of the beast poo poo and yup it's some stupid bible thing. i dont think the person im talking to actually knows about that though because they denied any religious connection.

like at least if you believed bill gates is the anti christ i can understand why he'd be super evil but if you don't believe that then bill gates wants everyone vaccinated..... err.... to cause more autisms

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Duck and Cover posted:

Oh for fucks sake. Shave the drat beard.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy
Don't shave, just don't go out. Or buy a full-face respirator. But never shave.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

i have a beard and i just wear a cloth mask over it and it works fine?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
This must be some monster XL beard we’re talking. Just trim it.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

I mean it's fine they'll just shave you at the hospital

Nessa
Dec 15, 2008

Charliegrs posted:

I wonder how much was wasted when the shutdowns began. I hope most of them at least sent home their newly unemployed workers with a big box of food from the restaurant refrigerators so at least it wouldn't go to waste. I know in my area a few restaurants are selling groceries which is real smart in my opinion. I think they have suppliers outside of what consumers can get so it makes sense to sell to the public if you can't have an open restaurant.

There was a restaurant in my city that threw out all the food and refused to let the staff take any home. They got blasted on social media afterwards. This was a restaurant where you’d easily spent over $50 on a meal.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

you lose spell slots if you trim your beard down. at best you can only use cantrips.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The cure has been found. Back in the office on Monday!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1253448138813173760?s=19

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Excelzior posted:

I mean it's fine they'll just shave you at the hospital

Thank god I don't have to shave my hitler mustache.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
Did anyone have RFDTV growing up? Rural farm and dairy television. Hell, I'm thinking about a tractor right now.

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

LonesomeCrowdedWest posted:

My friend who watches CNN all day said that Trump heard that alcohol can kill the virus on surfaces etc and just suggested in his press conference that they should find away to inject alcohol into the lungs of covid positive people.

Did he really say that

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1253448500676898818
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1253455713034211328
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1253449035282857985
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1253453258863063040
https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1253450396284129281

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Pinche Rudo posted:

The cure has been found. Back in the office on Monday!

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1253448138813173760?s=19

Huffin' Clorox over here, thank you president!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

dudeness posted:

Huffin' Clorox over here, thank you president!!!