Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
re: "try to eat light"

TheLemonOfIchabod posted:

this is actually what the doctor told him

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lmao with a death rate ~2200 (1 9/11 each day) that works out to 800k dead Americans per year with CV.

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

Impkins Patootie posted:

i keep hearing voices call out to me in my sleep

My brain is rigged so that 30 minutes before I'm supposed to wake up or so I begin to have nightmares. This is includes feeling the sensation of people tapping my should to grabbing me IRL and shaking me awake.

The shaking happened the first time I was living alone when I woke up there the first time.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

Hmm, doesn't seem like a good strategy imho
that's why the democrats are running ads that are basically "we're gonna declare war on china, not like that PUSSY, trump!"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

that's why the democrats are running ads that are basically "we're gonna declare war on china, not like that PUSSY, trump!"

So the Dem strategy is that Trump has no warrior spirit because how he talks about China depends more on his mood at the moment that reality

They could pick any of a million things and they're gonna attack him on trade and for not being belligerent enough lmao

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

trump is just wandering around the White House finding various chemicals and telling people to try them

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
exciting time in the world right now, exciting time

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

euphronius posted:

the only way out of this is insane levels of testing

Or letting tons of people die and collapsing the economy

We seem pretty set on that course

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Agrajag posted:

im so ready to hear stories about chuds injecting themselves with random household disinfectants in the coming days

i mean "its not like they have anything to lose" - trump

did you miss the people who poisoned themselves with fish tank cleaner?

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

So the Dem strategy is that Trump has no warrior spirit because how he talks about China depends more on his mood at the moment that reality

They could pick any of a million things and they're gonna attack him on trade and for not being belligerent enough lmao
they're doing this because any of those other millions of things will make their childfucker donors make frowny faces

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

brugroffil posted:

Or letting tons of people die and collapsing the economy

We seem pretty set on that course

ok the only HUMANE way out etc ..

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Joe Biden was telling people to vote for Trump the whole primary, I'm not sure why people are surprised he is still doing it.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Shear Modulus posted:

did you miss the people who poisoned themselves with fish tank cleaner?

Yeah I dunno why people are surprised by this point

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Impkins Patootie posted:

i keep hearing voices call out to me in my sleep

That's Bernie, he was trapped in a dream catcher by Elizabeth Warren. Joe was supposed to let him out, but forgot.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

where is my GOD drat rent forgiveness

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Anime Schoolgirl posted:

they're doing this because any of those other millions of things will make their childfucker donors make frowny faces

I can tell ya that the centrists don't like their Bloc being called the Epstein Bloc of the base even if they're utterly incapable of naming a figure they admire who didn't hang out with Epstein and fly on the Lolita express even after it was common knowledge he was a child fucker

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Forgive me rent, for I have signed

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Epic High Five posted:

I can tell ya that the centrists don't like their Bloc being called the Epstein Bloc of the base even if they're utterly incapable of naming a figure they admire who didn't hang out with Epstein and fly on the Lolita express even after it was common knowledge he was a child fucker
they've made their bed

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

not an endorsement posted:

lol at ruining the respect of all your colleagues as you act as a sycophant to someone who you know has the intelligence of a 6 y/o

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

sooooo may is almost here and I still don't have my fuckin trumpbux

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Epic High Five posted:

So what's Biden been up to in all this beyond napping in a basement somewhere
The only definitive statement he's put out in two months was that he would veto M4A lmao

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

euphronius posted:

the only way out of this is insane levels of testing

the other way out of it is declaring the problem solved and silencing anyone who tries to disagree

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

So what's Biden been up to in all this beyond napping in a basement somewhere

eating ice cream i think

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

snoo posted:

where is my GOD drat rent forgiveness

europe

snoo posted:

sooooo may is almost here and I still don't have my fuckin trumpbux

same

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
Just as a side note. In Georgia if you're severely obese, have moderate to severe asthma, or have diabetes, plus other things of course, you're still on shelter in place

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Shear Modulus posted:

the other way out of it is declaring the problem solved and silencing anyone who tries to disagree

No one's dying of COVID-19 it's just respiratory failure, happens all the time.

https://twitter.com/eduhonorato/status/1253287259253747712?s=20

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

CODChimera posted:

trump is just wandering around the White House finding various chemicals and telling people to try them

and he has told everybody under Federal authority to help promote it!

https://twitter.com/AC360/status/1253498117057634304

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/KFILE/status/1253384997307899904

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

facetoucher cat posted:

Just as a side note. In Georgia if you're severely obese, have moderate to severe asthma, or have diabetes, plus other things of course, you're still on shelter in place

Oh so the state's not opening up after all whew

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

democrat messaging right now seems to be very specifically targeted towards nevertrumper republicans, david frum, jennifer rubin etc.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Flesh Forge posted:

democrat messaging right now seems to be very specifically targeted towards nevertrumper republicans, david frum, jennifer rubin etc.

its genius. if they pick up the moderate half of the republicans, and add that to the dem base, then the dems win the election in a blowout victory. i dont know why they haven't tried this earlier

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

for a comedy website, this thread is not much fun

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Armadillo Tank posted:

My brain is rigged so that 30 minutes before I'm supposed to wake up or so I begin to have nightmares. This is includes feeling the sensation of people tapping my should to grabbing me IRL and shaking me awake.

The shaking happened the first time I was living alone when I woke up there the first time.

How do you not attack people when you're waking up near anyone

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

Gonna just sit outside the next trump rally or anti-shutdown protest with a box of syringes filled with Lysol and sell them $5 a pop. Gonna stimulate the hell out this economy THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

facetoucher cat posted:

Severely obese? All muscle, baby

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

What the gently caress?

This is the weirdest loving timeline

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

for a comedy website, this thread is not much fun

It could use a tremendous blast of uv rays to LIGHTEN UP a little bit

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

this is going into history books y'all, people will study these words for generations

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

i slipped

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
My dad drank bleach once on accident, then barfed it up (then called poison control who said don't throw it up) .

So I guess he's immune to covid now