Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

One in a million shot, doc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Flesh Forge posted:

this is going into history books y'all, people will study these words for generations
in mandarin, in the first chapter of "fall of the american empire"

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

Dr. VooDoo posted:

Gonna just sit outside the next trump rally or anti-shutdown protest with a box of syringes filled with Lysol and sell them $5 a pop. Gonna stimulate the hell out this economy THANK YOU PRESIDENT TRUMP

lol where are you gonna get lysol

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Impkins Patootie posted:

i keep hearing voices call out to me in my sleep

is this the sweet sound that calls the young sailors

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Asproigerosis posted:

garbage disposal seems to be jammed really hard, I can't get it to budge at all. This is incredibly distressing. Gonna go make some beans then clean the dishes in the bathroom :(

what's stuck, the machine to the sink or the machine to the drain plumbing?

if it's to the sink, have you tried some penetrating fluid sprayed on there (pblaster, etc.)? it might be a little rusty and stuck on.

if it's to the drain and it's just PVC I'd take a hacksaw to the pipe somewhere nearby. you can fix and replace PVC pipe pretty easily and find all kinds of adapters and such at walmarts

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

We deserved every last virus.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS
Has there been a spike in cases linked to all the Easter church services people ignored medical advice to attend?

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
Ecuador's death toll is 15 times higher than reported.

https://mobile.twitter.com/razibkhan/status/1253479643845259264

Armadillo Tank
Mar 26, 2010

NofrikinfuN posted:

its not related to melatonin, but when i started on fluoxetine i had a few bangers the first week

one involve a centaur (?) except the horse and human halves were separate, connected only by an umbilical cord and stone totems were falling from the sky

feel free to interpret that

I got really mad at the people in my melatonin dreams last night for not being thematically consistent. I guess I got kicked out because then I woke up.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

Mfw reaping

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

committing mass suicide to.. (checks meme) :airquote:own the libs:airquote:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

:thunk:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Flesh Forge posted:

and he has told everybody under Federal authority to help promote it!

https://twitter.com/AC360/status/1253498117057634304

What a weak rear end response

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
presser tomorrow (assuming there is one) will be bonkers, is he gonna have fauci come up and apologize again for directly contradicting the president? maybe birx too?

Aino Minako
Dec 16, 2007

Perpetual rage elemental

https://twitter.com/screaminbutcalm/status/1105577845642878976?s=21

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Charlz Guybon posted:

Ecuador's death toll is 15 times higher than reported.

https://mobile.twitter.com/razibkhan/status/1253479643845259264

isn’t it really hot in Ecuador?

kind of throws a wrench in the “UV light/heat kills Da ’Vid”

my other benchmark for how much social distancing/heat might help was Florida but they just reopened lol

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

lmao forever

DemoneeHo
Nov 9, 2017

Come on hee-ho, just give us 300 more macca

Somebody at clorox or lysol got a hold of the monkey's paw, wishing their products would sell more.

They're gonna get short term profits at the cost of long term loss of customer base

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

btw sowing sucks no one has fun sowing

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

CODChimera posted:

trump is just wandering around the White House finding various chemicals and telling people to try them

yeah it owns

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Squizzle probed me and the president told the country to inject disinfectant and I'm hopping mad!!!!

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
So, is Trump still going on about how we're only going to have 60k deaths, because we hit 50k dead today and are still averaging about 2000 a day. And with 32k new cases today, we're at a really ugly plateau that's going to keep us stuck in that kind of death toll for a while.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Charlz Guybon posted:

So, is Trump still going on about how we're only going to have 60k deaths, because we hit 50k dead today and are still averaging about 2000 a day. And with 32k new cases today, we're at a really ugly plateau that's going to keep us stuck in that kind of death toll for a while.

ehhh, what’s the worst that could happen

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

euphronius posted:

What about sewing

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

gay picnic defence posted:

Has there been a spike in cases linked to all the Easter church services people ignored medical advice to attend?

can't have a spike in cases when there's no spike in tests for them :thumbsup:

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Has he doubled down on the bleach and UV yet?

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Flesh Forge posted:

can't have a spike in cases when there's no spike in tests for them :thumbsup:

What about a spike in corpses?

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

euphronius posted:

it's fun when you're sowing the seeds of love

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
https://twitter.com/BJS_quire/status/1253449721437437952

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Timeline of events via whatsapp:
Feb 7: messaged my wife that my son (age 6 at the time) had a weird dry cough and sounded funny. hes never had dry cough ever before that. always phlegmy.

Feb 15: son wakes up with gunk in his eyes. went to clinic and got antibiotics for conjunctivitis. went 7 days and eyes cleared up.

Feb 23: I wake up with gunky eyes and go to clinic, get same script as my son and begin treatment.

Here's where I lose track because I ran my course of antibiotics, and still had eye redness and junk in my eyes. End up using the left over drops from my sons script to finally get rid of the redness/junk. I guess that would be about 10 days.

Towards the end of that time I was drinking beers at a nice clip. I took a break for a few days and thought I was suffering from some withdrawals and would wake up sweating in my bed. This lasted about 3 or 4 days, although didnt seem to have any issues with fever during the day.

My question is, have me and my son already had the roni? Armchair doctors are appreciated.

helta has issued a correction as of 03:55 on Apr 24, 2020

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1253516500209741825

I can't stress this enough but, lmao

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

:dudsmile:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
Pouring myself a shot of bleach cause the presnit told me to

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

Making test and trace part of the culture war is just mind bending.

:d2a:

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Schnorkles posted:

Squizzle probed me and the president told the country to inject disinfectant and I'm hopping mad!!!!

do you think the two are related ?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

ehhh, what’s the worst that could happen

What have ya got to lose?

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Charlz Guybon posted:

well he started off saying anything under 200k dead was a glorious victory for him personally, so I don't think there will be any concern about passing 60k

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord
https://twitter.com/LaurenWern/status/1253499872134782979?s=19

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

helta posted:

Timeline of events via whatsapp:
Feb 7: messaged my wife that my son (age 6 at the time) had a weird dry cough and sounded funny. hes never had dry cough ever before that. always phlegmy.

Feb 15: son wakes up with gunk in his eyes. went to clinic and got antibiotics for conjunctivitis. went 7 days and eyes cleared up.

Feb 23: I wake up with gunky eyes and go to clinic, get same script as my son and begin treatment.

Here's where I lose track because I ran my course of antibiotics, and still had eye redness and junk in my eyes. End up using the left over drops from my sons script to finally get rid of the redness/junk. I guess that would be about 10 days.

Towards the end of that time I was drinking beers at a nice clip. I took a break for a few days and thought I was suffering from some withdrawals and would wake up sweating in my bed. This lasted about 3 or 4 days, although didnt seem to have any issues with fever during the day.

My question is, have me and my son already had the roni? Armchair doctors are appreciated.
This happened with my kid too but I don't think it's roni. Fever would be constant not just at night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

This happened with my kid too but I don't think it's roni. Fever would be constant not just at night.

I mean I couldn't guarantee that I didnt have a fever during the day, i just might have shrugged it off being hungover.