Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Yestermoment posted:

it's infuriating how interested people are in how alone he is or what money he does/doesn't have. It's not going to tip him over the edge. Short of him dropping dead from being an old piece of garbage, nothing is stopping him from being an old piece of garbage in charge of everything.

Should I live to see the day, I will piss on his grave every year.

Tbf, he HAS been hamstrung on a number of issues, thank God. It’s a big part of why thus far he hasn’t been as bad as Dubya. We are so, so lucky that when we got a fascist, he was a really dumb one. That said, the things he has accomplished are catastrophic enough.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Trump declared if Iran fires we fire
Iran has declared if the US fires we fire

We are not getting out of this unscarred.

KillHour
Oct 28, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Well, you didn't, at least. :smug:

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Bugsy posted:

Did you see Dr. Phil talking about swimming pools (with a stat 90x higher than the actual one), cars, and cigarettes? Cause they all are really loving dumb.

Oh, of course. But to me he's just a bunch of white noise because he's a quack

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Trump declared if Iran fires we fire
Iran has declared if the US fires we fire

The saving grace is that Trump is a huge coward who always backs down.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010
https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1253556794405896192

the "impossible to say if its good or bad to drink bleach" new york times

The Super-Id
Nov 9, 2005

"You know it's what you really want."

Grimey Drawer

A big flaming stink posted:

Schrodinger's lungs.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

After the election, the NYT: "Donald Trump I, first of his name, just declared himself god emperor for life, defying the electoral result. Some constitutional scholars disagree, however."

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

A big flaming stink posted:

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1253556794405896192

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
Really, what are the odds that the stupidest man in all of north american somehow ended up as president. That's gotten be extraordinarily unlikely, but here we are.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
"Some powerful new studies we've learned about think maybe bathing in sunlight will save your life from the virus. It is too bad these democrat stay-at-home orders won't let you have the chance"

Avirosb
Nov 21, 2016

Everyone makes pisstakes

MAGA hats can have a little bleach

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Bubbacub posted:

Looks like a refueling tanker.

e:f,b. Have a cat
https://twitter.com/TaxECat/status/1250146057058758656

thanks. I needed that.

Inferior Third Season
Jan 15, 2005

Herstory Begins Now posted:

Really, what are the odds that the stupidest man in all of north american somehow ended up as president. That's gotten be extraordinarily unlikely, but here we are.
If you picked any random Fox viewer and made him president, they would also do outrageously stupid things. They would probably do less grifting, but that is due to lack of a lifetime of experience being a shady conman born into wealth, not a lack of desire.

I know it is comforting to think that Trump is unique, but we are surrounded by dangerous stupidity everywhere.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

This is the problem with a two party duopoly. What do you do when both parties really suck and don't have you or your families best interests in mind? This guy just isn't smart enough to realize that if you aren't in one group you don't have to be in the other.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Babylon Astronaut posted:

I really don't understand why they can't send the cops to you know, round up and detain all these masked people with loaded weapons shouldered, threatening violence. I know, white supremacy, but this is clearly not a peaceful assembly.

Because most of the police support it

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

punk rebel ecks posted:

That kid seems to be in a lot of fear.

I too put my main talking point in an unreadable font

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

Chinese Gordon posted:

The saving grace is that Trump is a huge coward who always backs down.

tell that to solemani. He may be a massive coward be he is an erratic vengeful massive coward.

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

TulliusCicero posted:

Because most of the police support it

This makes me think of the Facebook groups that many police officers are on that share violent, racist, and homophobic memes.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

I have an over-under bet with my family for the first “[Shithole town] father tried railing 409 down his veins and died, the President is saying dangerous things!” article to come from a local news station in the US. I’m thinking less than a week before someone actually does it, not unlike the Chloroquine death idiot.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I want to see if he doubles down on it today even thoughbecause he’s seen 24 hours of news stories and urgent notes from aides telling him he’s wrong.

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

Data Graham posted:

I want to see if he doubles down on it today even thoughbecause he’s seen 24 hours of news stories and urgent notes from aides telling him he’s wrong.

It would be funny if he went down in history as the first president to die from drinking drain cleaner on live TV. More probable is a bunch of word salad about how the fake news media took his comments out of context, and what he actually meant was >>insert even more dumb thing<<.

Fritz the Horse
Dec 26, 2019

... of course!

Data Graham posted:

Injecting bleach, folks. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't! What have you got to lose??

In reality he's utterly incapable of admitting he is a big league wrong dummy, so he'll either come up with some idiotic explanation for why he's totally right and the Fake News media is just blowing this out of proportion to hurt him (most likely) or he'll say it was just a joke (less likely but possible).

Revelation 2-13
May 13, 2010

Pillbug
Please. No one tell the chuds that liberals think drinking bleach is a bad idea, and also really unhealthy.

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
https://twitter.com/ndrew_lawrence/status/1253516500209741825?s=21

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

Revelation 2-13 posted:

Please. No one tell the chuds that liberals think drinking bleach is a bad idea, and also really unhealthy.

as much as I love hyperbole and such, can we try not to push for accidental self-harm on a massive scale?

it's not just the chuds' fault that american education system and public conversation is garbage tier and massively underfunded

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

It really blows my mind that this is the man who broke the Mob in NY, which at the time was the first real use of RICO

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
this latest round of trump stuff has definitely penetrated overseas, i've had europeans asking me if it's true that trump said stuff about light and injecting disinfectant

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Rando posted:

"Some powerful new studies we've learned about think maybe bathing in sunlight will save your life from the virus. It is too bad these democrat stay-at-home orders won't let you have the chance"

Getting skin cancer to own the libs

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

FlamingLiberal posted:

It really blows my mind that this is the man who broke the Mob in NY, which at the time was the first real use of RICO

Leaving aside Rudy's obvious dementia, it's possible to be really good at one specific thing and still be generally insanely stupid. See: Carson, Ben.

VH4Ever
Oct 1, 2005

by sebmojo

FlamingLiberal posted:

Well that was a long time and a serious head injury ago, so....

Soylent Yellow
Nov 5, 2010

yospos

Herstory Begins Now posted:

this latest round of trump stuff has definitely penetrated overseas, i've had europeans asking me if it's true that trump said stuff about light and injecting disinfectant

It even had a mention on the Welsh Government daily virus briefing a few minutes ago. Was quite funny to see the first minister trying to come up with a way to politely call Trump an idiot.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I thought I'd check in on some of the "smart" right-wing blogs I (shamefully) used to follow way back in the day. To no one's surprise, not a mention of the UV light/disinfectant comments, but plenty of the usual string of posts about butter emails, russia was really on Hillary's side, reopen protests are good actually, new york covid response is bad, media and liberals are politicizing the crisis, and hilariously, anecdotes about woo peddlers treating covid patients with magnesium, lysine, and bleach as proof that the Democrats are the *sneering* "party of science lol"

It's amazing what you can narrate when you just pick and choose what reality to acknowledge

Cygna
Mar 6, 2009

The ghost of a god is no man.
I shared the clip of Trump suggesting that we inject UV light to kill the virus with a friend of mine who grew up in Russia, and he said that was an actual "treatment" he was prescribed for sore throats as a kid. Apparently they'd shine a UV flashlight down your throat for a few minutes and send you on your way. It, uh, didn't work very well.

Also, Lysol felt the need to take to social media this morning to urge people not to drink bleach.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

FlamingLiberal posted:

This is also the man who gave himself brain damage by hitting his head in a drunken fall.

Chinese Gordon
Oct 22, 2008

Data Graham posted:

I thought I'd check in on some of the "smart" right-wing blogs I (shamefully) used to follow way back in the day. To no one's surprise, not a mention of the UV light/disinfectant comments, but plenty of the usual string of posts about butter emails, russia was really on Hillary's side, reopen protests are good actually, new york covid response is bad, media and liberals are politicizing the crisis, and hilariously, anecdotes about woo peddlers treating covid patients with magnesium, lysine, and bleach as proof that the Democrats are the *sneering* "party of science lol"

It's amazing what you can narrate when you just pick and choose what reality to acknowledge

Denial of objective reality in favour of insanity has been right wing media strategy for the last 40 years. President Donald J Trump is the logical end product.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Chinese Gordon posted:

Denial of objective reality in favour of insanity has been right wing media strategy for the last 40 years. President Donald J Trump is the logical end product.

Yeah it's comical how the response to calling Trump dumb is claiming the person is brainwashed by CNN/MSNBC/etc. You can just watch the guy talk or read his tweets. It's not like this poo poo is hidden it's there every day.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

No. Drink the bleach.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
This is where we’re at

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1253649913155670019