Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I wonder when he's going to develop the pavlovian response to when he hears furious shutters clicking during a conference that he must have just said something incredible stupid

he probably thinks it means he said something incredibly cunning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
In order to do that you have to be smart. Like a dog.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh wonderful, buttchugging the sun returns for round 2.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I can't wait to find out why it comes back for round 3

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
I don't want no guy in scrubs. Scrubs wearing guy can't get no love from me. I'm hanging out the passenger side of my best friend's ride, trying to holler at him.

GlobglogGroAbgalab
Jul 25, 2016

It appears that the elephant is highly sensitive to the effects of LSD - a finding which may prove to be valuable in elephant-control work in Africa.

RareAcumen posted:

Oh wonderful, buttchugging the sun returns for round 2.

Thank you for this. Wednesday frog is the only thing in this thread that I can show my gf without fear. She can correctly identify a loss edit, but for her this does not spark joy.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

RobrtDwnsySyndrome posted:

Thank you for this. Wednesday frog is the only thing in this thread that I can show my gf without fear. She can correctly identify a loss edit, but for her this does not spark joy.

Loss edits only spark joy in the person showing them to someone once they realize what it is and get mad at you

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Loss edits only spark joy in the person showing them to someone once they realize what it is and get mad at you

https://youtu.be/VMO3_84vnLQ

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/mcclure111/status/1244399916077723648?s=19

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

A FB friend posted this.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

I assume he's the 0.5 A button pressed guy?

Alkydere
Jun 7, 2010
Capitol: A building or complex of buildings in which any legislature meets.
Capital: A city designated as a legislative seat by the government or some other authority, often the city in which the government is located; otherwise the most important city within a country or a subdivision of it.

KoRMaK posted:

They're like 2 and a half hours, I wish it was only 30

2 hours of talking, 30 minutes (maybe) of content. I stopped watching them after the first and just read the reactions in USPOL every day.

Because seriously the fat gently caress does one Every loving Day. Also because watching the incredulous responses in real time is both hilarious and reminds me why I don't give myself first hand exposure to him.

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

:yum:

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/SahilBajaj1997/status/1253323040860995590

Clyde Radcliffe
Oct 19, 2014

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

:trumppop:

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

JohnnyHardcore
Jan 15, 2008

SpacePig posted:

It's like those American electoral maps trying to argue it's good that Wyoming gets seats when the whole state has fewer people than Staten Island.

Hey we have almost 100,000 more people than Staten Island! They have one Representative. So do we. If anything we're short about 1/5th of a Representative!

On the Congressional aspect I don't know what to tell you, everybody gets two bud

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

JohnnyHardcore posted:

Hey we have almost 100,000 more people than Staten Island! They have one Representative. So do we. If anything we're short about 1/5th of a Representative!

On the Congressional aspect I don't know what to tell you, everybody gets two bud

NY-11 includes all of Staten Island plus 250k Brooklynites, maybe your rep should share with part of Utah 🤷

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

Alkydere posted:

Because seriously the fat gently caress does one Every loving Day.

Haha , the fat gently caress. The cheetoh in Chief. The ol marmalade Mussolini. The carrot in the Rose garden. The literal six foot tall animated puffed corn product with artificial cheese flavor parambulating about the white house in defiance of both God and man.

JohnnyHardcore
Jan 15, 2008

theflyingexecutive posted:

NY-11 includes all of Staten Island plus 250k Brooklynites, maybe your rep should share with part of Utah 🤷

Chud + chud would still equal Dick Cheney's loving daughter so it wouldn't change anything

joedevola
Sep 11, 2004

worst song, played on ugliest guitar
Is there any way to stop the android SA app from falling out of memory every time you switch to another app?

I flick over to WhatsApp for a second then when I come back it's always back at the top of whatever page I was looking at.

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Wow, what a weak person you are. Enjoy your ban dipshit, maybe you'll have enough time to get over it then.

I didnt and youre very cranky, like very overly cranky.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

A Grand Egg posted:

I didnt and youre very cranky

I mean, you're a loving dreadful poster and it's only a matter of time. You realise this, right?

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

joedevola posted:

Is there any way to stop the android SA app from falling out of memory every time you switch to another app?

I flick over to WhatsApp for a second then when I come back it's always back at the top of whatever page I was looking at.

You need to download some more RAM

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

joedevola posted:

Mine doesn't do this unless it's in battery saver mode.

Carbon dioxide
Oct 9, 2012

Ancient meme time.

"Addendum of the Amsterdammer, newspaper for the Netherlands, October 23rd, 1887."

"Amsterdam Police, its past, its present and its future"

im the 1950 rocket bike car thing.

edit: Or is that supposed to be a gatling gun?

A Grand Egg
Jan 12, 2020

by Pragmatica

Memento posted:

I mean, you're a loving dreadful poster and it's only a matter of time. You realise this, right?

yawn and

A Grand Egg has a new favorite as of 16:54 on Apr 24, 2020

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Carbon dioxide posted:

Ancient meme time.

"Addendum of the Amsterdammer, newspaper for the Netherlands, October 23rd, 1887."

"Amsterdam Police, its past, its present and its future"

im the 1950 rocket bike car thing.

edit: Or is that supposed to be a gatling gun?

armored police that people fear? what kind of terrible future were they expecting

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
I cropped out the part that explained the joke (trying to lead by example)

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Yeah I was gonna say that guy might have been a time traveler because that's eerily accurate :v:

Also I think that's supposed to be a gun because the cop tank is pedal powered.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

A Grand Egg posted:

I didnt and youre very cranky, like very overly cranky.

:jerkbag:

Pastry is way too lenient with people. It'll happen eventually, because you really really suck.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Whipped this up in a few minutes:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Empty Sandwich posted:

I cropped out the part that explained the joke (trying to lead by example)

I thought this was a forbidden meme.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

lol

PittTheElder posted:

Mine doesn't do this unless it's in battery saver mode.

for me it was this and turning off battery optimization for the Awful app

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

:trumppop:

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs