Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

who even LIKES what's left these people are insane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Claiming to speak for all of antifa is some big dick energy tbf

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

gradenko_2000 posted:

That's not a joke post?

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

gradenko_2000 posted:

antifa really has its priorities in order...... we must stop the pod casts

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

MizPiz posted:

That's not a joke post?

absolutely not

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

gradenko_2000 posted:

that post drips with rapidly going deaf general thread energy

if this poo poo is what really keeps you up at night you've completely lost the plot

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
how does one mock cum town? the hosts seem to have the monopoly on that one!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Im gonna signal boost it

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dr. Killjoy posted:

how does one mock cum town? the hosts seem to have the monopoly on that one!

Making fun of nicks mental illness, the pathetic nature of his dying toadies, the fans who deluded themselves that nick is left wing so they can have an internally consistent mind-palace of podcast friends, laugh at the O&A style fans, or if your a twitter freak I guess you could just whine about how it makes you sad.

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

gradenko_2000 posted:

isn't this person just Peter Soeller using a pen-name, and didn't they previously suggest that Chapo should replace Amber with Jamie Peck as "she's funnier and a better leftist than Amber"

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Making fun of nicks mental illness, the pathetic nature of his dying toadies, the fans who deluded themselves that nick is left wing so they can have an internally consistent mind-palace of podcast friends, laugh at the O&A style fans, or if your a twitter freak I guess you could just whine about how it makes you sad.

Main things I've noticed about the fans on the subreddit are

1. Angrily, sincerely racist and sexist
2. Hate Stav beyond anything

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Ultimate Doge posted:

Main things I've noticed about the fans on the subreddit are

1. Angrily, sincerely racist and sexist
2. Hate Stav beyond anything

Is he the designated “Oapie” since Adam is more of a generalized Jewish victim?

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

T-man posted:

Claiming to speak for all of antifa is some big dick energy tbf

yes, the notoriously renowned Antifascist Central Committee spokespersons

and the best part is thinking that if you somehow manage to learn about your local, get in a meeting and then propose "we should do something about these podcasts and do some tweeting" you will have to make a very strong case to not get bricked in the face

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
I think because they resent that some toothless, morbidlyregular obese, bald goon gets to have sex and they don’t

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
The only thing I really dislike about Stav is that he's always the one who says the episode needs to end

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer
On further analysis I think what happened here is that gwen got big on publishing street level nazi dox, exposing the proud boy next door, etc., but as the novelty wore off and the money dried up for the proud boys, patriot front, and the rest of the street level gangs, group membership and activity dwindled, so suddenly there were fewer available options for doxing nazis, and the public demand for nazi dox was going down. Much as you'd like, you can't build an entire career on pointing out Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson's dogwhistles, so you have to find alternatives. There's clearly big demand for solving the puzzle of how to bring down chapo trap house by finding out that they're secret fascists, but the puzzle is unsolvable because they're not secret fascists. But you try anyway, because the prize is too great to pass up, squaring the circle gets you a ride on the gravy train, maybe an MSNBC gig, dinners with Neera. And when you inevitably fail, your options are either admitting you were clout chasing and don't know a whole lot of what you're talking about, or posting through it.

And they always post through it.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Dr. Killjoy posted:

I think because they resent that some toothless, morbidlyregular obese, bald goon gets to have sex and they don’t

Adam and Stav clearly hate the podcast but are nevertheless enslaved to it

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Adam and Stav clearly hate the podcast but are nevertheless enslaved to it

They clearly enjoy each other's company and the podcast is so low-effort i can't imagine it's a real burden

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

the whole "there a drat cheeto in the white house" bit cracked me up

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

Well well, looks like it's just them trying to get more women and gay men fired. Typical misogyny and homophobia from the left online.

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Percelus posted:

that post drips with rapidly going deaf general thread energy

if this poo poo is what really keeps you up at night you've completely lost the plot

shouldn't you be giggling at the n-word in the PHIZ pity ghetto

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Autism Sneaks posted:

shouldn't you be giggling at the n-word in the PHIZ pity ghetto

He's got a NoJoe tag and you don't, so I'm going to have to assume he's in the right in this flame war

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
What’s a gangtag

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Bushiz posted:

On further analysis I think what happened here is that gwen got big on publishing street level nazi dox, exposing the proud boy next door, etc., but as the novelty wore off and the money dried up for the proud boys, patriot front, and the rest of the street level gangs, group membership and activity dwindled, so suddenly there were fewer available options for doxing nazis, and the public demand for nazi dox was going down. Much as you'd like, you can't build an entire career on pointing out Ben Shapiro and Tucker Carlson's dogwhistles, so you have to find alternatives. There's clearly big demand for solving the puzzle of how to bring down chapo trap house by finding out that they're secret fascists, but the puzzle is unsolvable because they're not secret fascists. But you try anyway, because the prize is too great to pass up, squaring the circle gets you a ride on the gravy train, maybe an MSNBC gig, dinners with Neera. And when you inevitably fail, your options are either admitting you were clout chasing and don't know a whole lot of what you're talking about, or posting through it.

And they always post through it.
well she's just a liberal and that means she doesn't believe in anything except reacting to the right wing, and when there's an energetic far right, that brings leftists and liberals together in a kind of "popular front," but that also brings a lot of liberal humbug along with it

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.
Did Chapo ever mention Gwen? What started the beef?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Jewel Repetition posted:

Their Patreon continues to do very well.

THS
Sep 15, 2017

humorless people are insecure and tend to lash out

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

well she's just a liberal and that means she doesn't believe in anything except reacting to the right wing, and when there's an energetic far right, that brings leftists and liberals together in a kind of "popular front," but that also brings a lot of liberal humbug along with it

kinda: the mere notion of a popular front as a real possibility usually means that liberals are going to run screaming towards the conservatives asap

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I can't believe the fans decapitated Nick and are draping themselves in tattered pieces of his flesh

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Siljmonster posted:

RIP MICHAEL ISRAEL

God Hole
Mar 2, 2016

fermun posted:

https://twitter.com/uhshanti/status/1253494975272124417
this is true. whenever anyone asked what the hell "sex bird" was, brace would just respond "sex bird"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T1vfsHYiKY

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Jewel Repetition posted:

She was convinced that Virgil's death sabbatical was caused by her awesome sleuthing. It was a self-induced meltdown.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dmitri-9 posted:

She was convinced that Virgil's death sabbatical was caused by her awesome sleuthing. It was a self-induced meltdown.

Somebody should point her to gitfiscal and babyfinlands LF posts circa 2012. Why is nobody talking about this??

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Victory Position posted:

I can't believe the fans decapitated Nick and are draping themselves in tattered pieces of his flesh

You can't?

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

The greatest crime of the virus was cancelling the radio war nerd/trueanon livepod. This ames guest ep just isn't the same without the belden meets dolan x factor

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

No Mods No Masters posted:

The greatest crime of the virus was cancelling the radio war nerd/trueanon livepod. This ames guest ep just isn't the same without the belden meets dolan x factor

the cursed john dolan needs to be isolated for the remainder of the coronavirus

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Jewel Repetition posted:

He's got a NoJoe tag and you don't, so I'm going to have to assume he's in the right in this flame war

shut the gently caress up Jeb, nobody gives a poo poo about gang tangs (except lowtax when he's not getting paid for them) and your atavistic herd animal brain would be enthusiastically voting for Joe Biden if you hadn't decided after the last election to get bullied in CSPAM instead of FetLife or whatever trough your painpigs normally glut yourselves on humiliation from

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016
anyways the new Chapo recapping the Christian hard sci-fi movie Assassination 33 A.D. is fire, almost makes up for the recent streak of terrible Star Wars and/or Amber episodes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echomadman
Aug 24, 2004

Nap Ghost

Jon Irenicus posted:

the cursed john dolan needs to be isolated for the remainder of the coronavirus

John has locked himself in, deliberately this time.