Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I bought a box of 20 surgical masks for $20. Cool cool cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Minrad posted:

i'm sorry essential workers.. there's truly no other option..... I wish it didn't have to be this way, but i will remember you all as victims of capitalism, i whisper to myself as i click "buy" on my 20 dollars taco bell order, before roundly turning to scream at my wife again

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Some of us could only be so lucky to have a wife to yell at

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

wanda, you're not well sweetie

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

GovIsLyingBoutCvD posted:

Given everything that has happened in the past couple of days I really can't trust a single government number in the United States when it comes to death rates, nor am I trusting them on when to cease quarantining. They clearly want us all dead and we need to react to that accordingly by doing everything we can to ensure our own lives.

In my current mental state would not surprise me if a demonic death cult has killed all our leaders and taken over their identities through shapeshifting.

I will probably not leave my house for at least another 4 months at this point nor will I spend any money at any organization that opens up during this time period. I hope others follow suite.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

skewetoo posted:

I bought a box of 20 surgical masks for $20. Cool cool cool

cloth on etsy might be a better option if ur wearing paper

just a heads up for next time

Doc Fission
Sep 11, 2011

Just another normal one in the COVID thread.

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

giving that guy a four month probe would have been very funny

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Lol

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

I have a great system with my wife. we stay in different rooms. when one enters the same room as the other, the other leaves or begins screeching like the monolith until equilibrium is restored. very effective and one of the few signs of a healthy loving post-covid relationship. the gold standard, really. we both couldn't be happier.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

seattle plague rat posted:

cloth on etsy might be a better option if ur wearing paper

just a heads up for next time

Just collect squirrel pelts and make your own masks. The little bastards will walk right up to you if you throw them some beans. Cheaper plus you get to keep the meat.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

people laugh but Kanye has a real shot of winning the presidency in 2024 lmao

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

its over

:rip: in piss uncle sam

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Inceltown posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Vox Nihili posted:

Just collect squirrel pelts and make your own masks. The little bastards will walk right up to you if you throw them some beans. Cheaper plus you get to keep the meat.

yah pelts &skins always a solid choice if u prefer fall colors

v wastelands raider

get em now before flea season

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

the human story is one of heroes

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Inceltown posted:

nice to meet you mrs Lpzie

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

that man was Plinkey btw

o7

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Well in encouraging news the CEO of the company I work for said he doesn’t give a gently caress what governors say he will listen to medical experts and keep working from home at least until June.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lpzie posted:

I have a great system with my wife. we stay in different rooms. when one enters the same room as the other, the other leaves or begins screeching like the monolith until equilibrium is restored. very effective and one of the few signs of a healthy loving post-covid relationship. the gold standard, really. we both couldn't be happier.

This is the most I've gotten to hang out with my wife in years, I hope it never ends

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

i miss my mistress

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Raiad posted:

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status/1252302375856992256?s=20

counterpoint: nah lol gently caress that guy, he died because he was completely lacking in empathy for what anyone else is dealing with in all of this, if i'm going to feel bad for anyone it's gonna be the non-idiot assholes who got infected because of him

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

euphronius posted:

that man was Plinkey btw

o7

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

BONGHITZ posted:

i miss my mistress

She's your misstress now

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

shovelbum posted:

ive definitely made some statements that are no longer supported by facts, and clung to some of them longer than was reasonable out of a desire for doomsaying/fear of disappointment, and also said some things which are too monstrous to actually do even in a pandemic probably

and yelling at my wife is straight up wrong

Yeah but people should be vetted before they are allowed to own a pet 100%

I've seen terrible things

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

Mayor Dave posted:

Those people are the 1% of the art world

What percent of the art world is selling bananas for $1 million?

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Doc Fission posted:

Just another normal one in the COVID thread.

staying inside is rough, maaaaan

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
9 weeks since ive seen my fiance, sux i have to facetime when i want to scream at her

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Gonna go get boxes of these and keep them in my poorly ventilated basement will post back soon

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

WarEternal posted:

I know this is the dumbest poo poo I've ever said, but there's no loving way Trump is president in January, right? At this rate? I haven't felt that way until the whole virus poo poo.

Too bad Joe Biden is the candidate because Democrats will inevitably gently caress it up even worse than the 2008 thing and then after Biden comes GOP Hitler.

biden is john kerry but unable to speak a clear sentence

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/gtconway3d/status/1253697754293035014

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Minrad posted:

i'm sorry essential workers.. there's truly no other option..... I wish it didn't have to be this way, but i will remember you all as victims of capitalism, i whisper to myself as i click "buy" on my 20 dollars taco bell order, before roundly turning to scream at my wife again

Not victims... heroes of capitalism

said as I order a Dildomatic3000 on a Amazon Prime super urgent delivery

then order batteries

then Vaseline

I just like people visiting me all day during these lonely times

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
There's a drive up testing place a bit up the road I took a picture of the other day while on a drive and apparently it's testing asymptomatic people

Picture posted again just because

TMMadman
Sep 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Vox Nihili posted:

Squirrels are pretty easy to hand feed. It just takes some patience and some good nuts, like almonds. Just sit still and toss a nut to a squirrel then watch it do its thing and then toss another nut out a little bit closer to you. Eventually it will be eating/grabbing the nuts from around your feet and then you just need to hold a nut out in your hand and it should creep up to it and take it

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

empty whippet box posted:

I get probated for 3 days for lusting for CHUD death too much right before trump tells his followers to inject bleach into their lungs. There is no justice in this world!!! I am back!!! My posting cannot be contained, remembered, or used for anything worthwhile!!!!!

welcome back

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/kath_krueger/status/1253721923424526336

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

facetoucher cat posted:

There's a drive up testing place a bit up the road I took a picture of the other day while on a drive and apparently it's testing asymptomatic people

Picture posted again just because

hope it's legit, there have been fake ones popping up where they have no credentials but charge everybody $100+ to test

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/iammoshow/status/1253763024063565824

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

sullat posted:

What percent of the art world is selling bananas for $1 million?

I don't know if anyone knows how much of the art world is a money laundering scheme, but whatever that percentage is