Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Subvisual Haze
Nov 22, 2003

The building was on fire and it wasn't my fault.

Mr. Clark2 posted:

Uggh I injected some lysol and hydroxychloroquine and now I dont feel so good :(

Now you just need the UV light to activate it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

looks like Gianthogweed’s got some competition out there

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1253786652234747904?s=20

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

EVeryone knows that the human body is like a fiber optic strand. You can shine a light through us and we glow and are simultaneously cleansed.

How many days has NY been locked down? *raises glass* Here's to another week of doing fuckall for the good of the land.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

ruddiger posted:

I too like to hold press conferences to think out loud for two hours. My roommates are sick of it.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
How’s everyone doing lol it’s loving crazy waking up in the morning right

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Imagine being this wholly-owned. I mean, loving hell, have some goddamn self respect.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ruddiger posted:

She should resign. She no longer has any credibility and everyone knows she just dances around questions and covers for Trumps idiocy.

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

why would she resign when she's doing her job

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I eated the Clorox wipes to kill the covid in my tummy

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Inept posted:

why would she resign when she's doing her job

Hmm. True.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

bird with big dick posted:

You fool you’ve only given it a taste for bleach

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Fabulousity posted:

From the other thread here's an appetizer for what's coming:

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1253746024918716418

Lmao who was the reporter lady that he creepily said “I always remember when you’re there :aatrek:” then told her to wait, then when nobody asked questions because they wanted to hear him answer her he told them all to leave

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Trump’s gonna reignite the Tidepod Challenge.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Im Ready for DEATH posted:

EVeryone knows that the human body is like a fiber optic strand. You can shine a light through us and we glow and are simultaneously cleansed.

How many days has NY been locked down? *raises glass* Here's to another week of doing fuckall for the good of the land.

remove Trump from the equation and NY would still be hosed up because Cuomo and Di Blasio are both clowns

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I remember seeing old pictures of tuberculosis experimental treatments where they sliced open the patient's chest in order to expose the lungs to sunlight, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Boomers: lol these stupid millenials are daring each other to eat tide pods and one of them actually did it, so stupid

Also Boomers: Tonight I'm eating a laser pointer with a clorox chaser to protect myself from coronavirus

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Vakal posted:

I remember seeing old pictures of tuberculosis experimental treatments where they sliced open the patient's chest in order to expose the lungs to sunlight, but I can't seem to find them anywhere.

Good

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

VikingSkull posted:

remove Trump from the equation and NY would still be hosed up because Cuomo and Di Blasio are both clowns

Yes, it would be, and yes they are. Cuomo and BDB suck, you're not going to find many defenders of milquetoast corrupt centrist liberals here.

They're also not the president, ignoring their duties as a leader and public servant to have slapfights with the media then cry about it on twitter after. Trump is the physical manifestation of failing upwards, and it's extremely unfortunate for us that a crisis this large came about when it did. Of course, you and that other idiot don't actually like Trump or think he's an effective leader, you just cruise on in to stir poo poo up and people can't help but respond because they think arguing on the internet gets them magical Anti-Trump Points (get enough and Trump magically disappears). Why you haven't been at the very least threadbanned for page after page of zero-content trolling is beyond me, maybe that's just the GBS way.

In short,

:maga:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

redgubbinz posted:

Yes, it would be, and yes they are. Cuomo and BDB suck, you're not going to find many defenders of milquetoast corrupt centrist liberals here.

They're also not the president, ignoring their duties as a leader and public servant to have slapfights with the media then cry about it on twitter after. Trump is the physical manifestation of failing upwards, and it's extremely unfortunate for us that a crisis this large came about when it did. Of course, you and that other idiot don't actually like Trump or think he's an effective leader, you just cruise on in to stir poo poo up and people can't help but respond because they think arguing on the internet gets them magical Anti-Trump Points (get enough and Trump magically disappears). Why you haven't been at the very least threadbanned for page after page of zero-content trolling is beyond me, maybe that's just the GBS way.

In short,

sir, this is a drive-up testing site

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

redgubbinz posted:

people can't help but respond because they think arguing on the internet gets them magical Anti-Trump Points

Nice effortpost criticizing *checks notes* gently caress off

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Once you get 1000 Anti-Trump Points Burt sends you a picture of his wife’s cans.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Look Viking you're a trash Trump supporter what the fuck makes you think you can have an avatar that isn't what I decide? Shut your fucking trap and go away. Your trolling is tiresome and just shits up the forum.

Once you get 1000 Anti-Trump Points Burt sends you a picture of his wife’s cans.

I've been going about this the wrong way, it seems

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

My first attempt at video editing

https://mobile.twitter.com/hiimjoebiden/status/1253837792100200456

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

VikingSkull posted:

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

VikingSkull posted:

I think cuomo is handling this virus well, ok did he gently caress up the beginning somehow (without federal assistance)? I didn’t see that as I don’t live near ny. I’m not judging him on cemterist or whatever that has to do with this thread about corona. What’d he do?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lol

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

Burt Sexual posted:

I think cuomo is handling this virus well, ok did he gently caress up the beginning somehow (without federal assistance)? I didn’t see that as I don’t live near ny. I’m not judging him on cemterist or whatever that has to do with this thread about corona. What’d he do?

well for starters he resisted Di Blasio's efforts to lockdown NYC for about a week before he finally gave the ok, and both had that idea after California had done so

that's the primary reason why NYC has numbers that dwarf other nations

then he confiscated medical supplies from upstate to give to NYC even though multiple areas there are economically depressed and facing outbreaks of their own

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

Ha burt

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Cute! Lol
Keep doing them

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

Poker face too upbeat I think but I thought of that

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Burt Sexual posted:

How do you all think Giuliani would’ve handled things if he was still in charge? I’m imagining trains of covid patients being shuttled off to neighboring states.

What an innovator.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

ruddiger posted:

How do you all think Giuliani would’ve handled things if he was still in charge? I’m imagining trains of covid patients being shuttled off to neighboring states.

What an innovator.

funny you mention that because Di Blasio was doing that with the homeless for awhile

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

VikingSkull posted:

funny you mention that because Di Blasio was doing that with the homeless for awhile

Thats a longstanding NY traidition at this point

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

Thats a longstanding NY traidition at this point

VS’s blinders are working overtime. Gotta stay on brand.

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017
Bloomberg is the hero NYC needs right now

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E
If trump hates the MSM so much why doesn’t he just only niche right wing journos in who suck his dick on every question and sometimes just raise their hand to make a statement of loyalty? I think that would be hilarious.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

VikingSkull posted:

Bloomberg is the hero NYC needs right now
Didn't I see that he was appointed by DiBlasio to figure out the NYC reopening?

VikingSkull
Jan 23, 2017

FlamingLiberal posted:

Didn't I see that he was appointed by DiBlasio to figure out the NYC reopening?

probably, NYC has had poo poo mayors since at least the 19th century

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Do you have to pick one from each column or row or what