Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

pumpinglemma posted:

Echoing that DorianGravy’s world (31J-H67-64G) is excellent and well worth playing!

Thanks!

Amppelix posted:

If one user can upload multiple super worlds, they will need to implement a different browsing utility for them in addition to disparate codes for them (since currently you just use the maker ID). not saying that's impossible, but it's definitely work, and design work.

Hmm, but design work like that sounds a lot simpler than adding new enemies and items, all of which have to properly interact with every other element in the game. And for all we know, they've already coded it up and are just waiting to activate it, once people get some more experience making worlds.

John Wick of Dogs posted:

I've uploaded my first world. I'm going to stick with a theme as I expand it. Every world will have a theme or narrative that uses 4 levels each in a different style, and one optional bonus level in Super Mario 3D world style that is unrelated.

Adding to it is easy, I just load my world in world maker, save as, and continue working.

Cool, what's your world code?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
To test out the world mode, I threw all my courses together into a show case. Its nothing new but if you wanna play some more challenging, intricate levels you might enjoy giving it a shot. Its also designed so that you choose between some levels rather than having to play all of them.

Creator ID: SLW-WS9-MTG

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

In Training posted:

Here's a world with 4 new levels in the SMB3 style and one bonus level that I had made before in teh SMW style. While exhausting to make it was supremely fun to take the approach I usually have (i.e. like a 25 second level with a focus on one or two enemies) and build on it over the course of a world! Incorporating callbacks to the previous 3 levels in the final castle was fun and made creating easier since I could just include harder versions of jumps I had already designed once! World maker is the greatest addition ever.

Nice world, and good work with the theme. I'd be curious to see where the death points are; I thought there were a couple tricky spots, mostly involving the spikes in the claws. Fun levels, but what was the deal with the final boss? I kind of just jumped over him.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

in case anyone else ever runs into this stupid problem:

i was just having strange issues with getting a scroll lock in place. turns out, you know how slopes fill in the space next to them if you place them near ground tiles? well, that filled space does not count as a solid wall for the purposes of scroll lock! So if your floor/ceiling is partially comprised of the upper or lower end of a slope, well it won't work. very cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

DorianGravy posted:

Nice world, and good work with the theme. I'd be curious to see where the death points are; I thought there were a couple tricky spots, mostly involving the spikes in the claws. Fun levels, but what was the deal with the final boss? I kind of just jumped over him.

I pretty much universally dislike Mario bosses but I wanted to have a Big Spike on a throne for the finale so I figured it'd be best to just do a SMB1 Bowser style showdown.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

DorianGravy posted:

Thanks!

Cool, what's your world code?

I can't figure out how to find it! Here's some levels from it, you can get to my Maker page from there. I couldn't figure out where my maker id is.

Operation Monty Drop - B3M 1PN GFF

Arctic Mole Assault Team - D0Y KBW 52H

Molehill Out of a Mountain - GRG LHH G1H

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

I can't figure out how to find it! Here's some levels from it, you can get to my Maker page from there. I couldn't figure out where my maker id is.

Operation Monty Drop - B3M 1PN GFF

Arctic Mole Assault Team - D0Y KBW 52H

Molehill Out of a Mountain - GRG LHH G1H

Maker ID is in you profile. Click your mii in the overview tab for "more info". It will be in the bottom left of your mii. Your maker ID is 6HG-1YW-VJG

So I've barely had any time to try the new update because of work, but as I was falling asleep last night I had a good idea. It seemed like such a good idea at the time that I was sure I would remember it in the morning.... now all I remember is it involved the frog suit, i think?? dammit lol

Also, im sad the frog suit doesn't jump any higher off springs. The normal frog jump reaches 2 tiles higher than mario with a mushroom, but on a spring they jump the same height. Kinda lame!

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
I'm working on this idea, but because I think somebody else could probably do it better, I'll go ahead and put it out there: Mario Anthology - the most obvious World Idea! Basically I want to make a series of worlds to highlight some of each Mario game.

World 1 = SMB1 with just a bit of SMB2 at the end.
Level 1 - medley of Mario 1-1 and the underground Mario 1-2
Level 2 - underwater / bridge medley
Level 3 - Castle level
Level 4 - SMB 2 kinda bastard thing

World 2 = SMB3

...etc.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It could be anecdotal but I feel like the world addition is making way more people play my levels. Even if you bump into a decent level in the endless/new/hot roulette there probably weren't many people who bothered to star, then go to your played list, then play more levels by the person who made them. But if someone just chooses to play your world it seems like they're sticking with it and then going to check out your whole profile, which is fascinating. Mario Maker is the best.

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Other creators feel the same, like World Mode opened the game up away from Twitch-bait levels and more towards likes and plays for Traditional styles.

Has anyone found a really good SMB1-only world? Preferably with traditional, white knuckle platforming sections? The simplicity makes that style my favorite. :kiddo:

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Nothing too fancy; a relatively short stage for a world I'm making:

Sherbet Lake
DVB-375-DGF

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Who's ready for a world made entirely of Kaizo levels? :shepface:

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

And Tyler Too! posted:

Who's ready for a world made entirely of Kaizo levels? :shepface:

Oh I can't wait for that hell!

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

By the by, here's the VOD and level list for last night's stream. Thanks to everyone who dropped by and submitted levels!

By the way, to Pray for my aunt and Suspicious Cook, I could not get your level codes to work correctly last night. Let me know if it was the wrong code or if I did something wrong so I can make sure they get played on Monday (if you so wish.)

VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/600760829

1. This Year, February was Warm... 00:29:00
By: Tonberi 4J1-QLC-JQF

2. Snowpeak Sanctum 00:54:30
By: Mektarian 0BC-D29-NSG

3. Desert Distress 01:05:45
By: Dog Nougat J27-SWH-QGF

4. Chutes and Ladder 01:30:15
By: Punk Rebel Ecks V5Q-V6K-02G

5. 1-2 Shells 01:43:15
By: Obama 2012 N8W-MN5-6RF

6. Spiny Viny Valley 01:52:00
By: Palmtree Panic NGG-TFJ-8JF

7. Mask Mayhem 02:04:30
By: ThisIsACoolGuy SJ6-1F3-GQG

8. Mechakoopa Airfield
By: pray for my aunt LPJ-G89-CWF

9. P Stars 02:28:00
By: Tonberi 6CN-T45-0PG

10. Frog Mario Exhibit 02:40:15
By: Jasoneatspizza 84B-014-HHG

11. Squirrels Gone Wild 02:10:00
By: JSpot J0L-GMH-56G

12. Polar Pokey Canyon 01:25:15
By: Haschel Cedricson D81-KVH-C5G

13. Aerial Antagonism**
By: Suspicious Cook 6FM-VWW-BDG

14. Run, Froggy, Run! 02:55:45
By: Palmtree Panic 2RK-06F-FXF

15. Coral Jungle 03:04:30
By: Amppelix G5C-WBT-SLG

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

OneMoreTime posted:

By the by, here's the VOD and level list for last night's stream. Thanks to everyone who dropped by and submitted levels!

By the way, to Pray for my aunt and Suspicious Cook, I could not get your level codes to work correctly last night. Let me know if it was the wrong code or if I did something wrong so I can make sure they get played on Monday (if you so wish.)

8. Mechakoopa Airfield

13. Aerial Antagonism**

My son has been asking me to find videos of someone playing his levels, which is kind of impossible to search for. If I drop by will you play and humor his levels? Designed by a 6 year old and everything that entails.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

OneMoreTime posted:

8. Mechakoopa Airfield

13. Aerial Antagonism**

It was fun watching all of this.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 18:51 on Apr 24, 2020

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

My son has been asking me to find videos of someone playing his levels, which is kind of impossible to search for. If I drop by will you play and humor his levels? Designed by a 6 year old and everything that entails.

Yeah, of course! Drop a level or two into the thread or drop by and submit them live and I'm happy to play them!

Orange Crush Rush
May 7, 2009

You don't need thumbs for revenge
Man is World Maker a game changer for MM2. It's rather basic, but still something this game needed badly. It really got me to dust off the ol' stylus and crank out some levels.
Speaking of which, here's my World 1; It's 4 new levels and one old one (Pesky Pipes, which will probably also be the hardest).

I tried to keep the levels rather short and simple, help to better match the feel of a Mario World 1. Also was playing around with new stuff in a few levels.

Also if you just want codes for the new levels:

Vintage Valley
NQB-TRD-27G

Boomerang Buttons
4VB-DSY-7XG

Frog-suit Frolics
QRB-38Y-7YF

Firebar Frenzy
D4F-8V7-C2H

Orange Crush Rush fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Apr 24, 2020

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

As a heads up to makers, not sure if this was already obvious but landing on boost pads refills the bullet bill cap.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

Dishwasher posted:

Other creators feel the same, like World Mode opened the game up away from Twitch-bait levels and more towards likes and plays for Traditional styles.

Has anyone found a really good SMB1-only world? Preferably with traditional, white knuckle platforming sections? The simplicity makes that style my favorite. :kiddo:

I can't make any promises, but if/when I make a world/game, it's going to be in the SMB1 style for sure. I'll post about it here if/when it happens.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
First level in like 6 months. Tried to explore some of the cool stuff you can do with the boomerang. Medium (?) difficulty technical level. I think it turned out pretty cool.

3D World is quickly becoming my favorite theme. So many sick level ideas rolling around in my head using all the new stuff.

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
I made a Mario 2-based level, although the Mario 2 abilities aren't a huge factor. Try it and see what you think.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

So it looks like my Super Petrichor World has been blowing up today!

Thanks to everyone here who gave it a shot, and for your kind words. I'm looking forward to playing your worlds!

I've uploaded my first world. I'm going to stick with a theme as I expand it. Every world will have a theme or narrative that uses 4 levels each in a different style, and one optional bonus level in Super Mario 3D world style that is unrelated.

Adding to it is easy, I just load my world in world maker, save as, and continue working.

I played through your world (6HG-1YW-VJG). Tough levels (like having to avoid a bunch of monty moles on a lowering platform surrounded by spikes in the first level!). Nice work with the theme. My favorite part was in level two: in the second part of the water section, I liked where the coins expanded you area of light. Really clever. I might suggest having fewer enemies in general, though. A few monty moles can go a long way! Nice work.

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Internet Kraken posted:

To test out the world mode, I threw all my courses together into a show case. Its nothing new but if you wanna play some more challenging, intricate levels you might enjoy giving it a shot. Its also designed so that you choose between some levels rather than having to play all of them.

Creator ID: SLW-WS9-MTG

Lots of really great stuff here! I did the sliding level first, and it was just the right amount of challenge. The timer gave me a little stress, since I'd wasted some time at the beginning, but I finished with 4 seconds. Really strong vibes of Super Mario 64 sliding levels (nice choice for the music), which is a good thing. Sliding through enemies and off ramps is a very satisfying experience.

I did the train level second, which was my favorite of the bunch. Great job constructing the train and setting the mood.

After that came the castle, which I'd played already (months ago?), and enjoyed it again.

In world 2, I did the level with the sand and spike skewers first, It was an appropriate increase in difficulty from the first world, and I enjoyed it. I definitely died a handful of times here.

After that, I ran into a bit of a roadblock. I tried the puzzle level first, but started to get bored when I had to collect five keys. I got two of them, then died and decided not to retry it, since it seemed to be a fairly long level. I much prefer action-oriented levels anyway. Oh, I did love the fishermen throughout the level, though! I next tried the other level: the flooded forest. I loved the theme of this level (great use of icicles to make it look like it was raining, and I love the big squid with wings!). The first part of the level had a nice difficulty, but I found the section after the checkpoint pretty tough. There's no easy/obvious place to get a power-up, so you have to go though a long section full of squid, fish, fire piranha plants, changing water levels, and other stuff without getting hit. I got pretty far a couple times, but eventually decided to call it.

I still think that both of these are great levels, with really cool design and challenges. However, having to go through one or the other presented a bit of a roadblock for me, so consider swapping in an easier level in one of these places, if you ever revise this world. I'll definitely come back to this world later, though, since you make such cool stuff.

tonberi
Oct 17, 2003

DorianGravy posted:

So it looks like my Super Petrichor World has been blowing up today!

That's awesome, congratulations!

I've updated my world, you may find it at

634-PNP-68G

Currently there are 2 worlds with 5 courses a piece:
World 1: Mechakoopa Madness! Mechakoopas suddenly start appearing in the Mushroom Kingdom and it's up to Mario and Friends to fight them off and out of the mushroom kingdom!
6MJ-K6W-LHG - Mechakoopa Mobilization Mechakoopas appear! Platform and defeat them.
DNP-S8J-L0H - Terror of Mechakoopazilla Giant Zappa Mechakoopas! Zoot Allures! Use them to get past the unbreakable bricks!
02P-MQY-7QF - Magic Monty Ride Ride Monty Moles to the Goals
LYJ-XSH-DLF - Larry's Low-effort Livingspace A typical castle with an incredibly difficult boss fight, as they should be.
6CN-T45-0PG - P Stars Or you can just skip the easy stages and play this one to go straight to the castle.

World 2: Super Happy Fun Space Floaty Land! Totally not all of my hardest stages thrown together with nary a clear rate over 0.5%
Some of my more fun and goofy stages just thrown together as a showcase, two upside down focused stages, a side scrolling gradius throwback type stage with a hidden difficult route, and a little castle stage I like, with a red coin challenge for Bowser's castle that's always available.

I maybe went a little silly on the second and third stages of world 1, I'd appreciate feedback on the difficulty curve as it might be more like a bell?

tonberi fucked around with this message at 02:27 on Apr 26, 2020

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Man is World Maker a game changer for MM2. It's rather basic, but still something this game needed badly. It really got me to dust off the ol' stylus and crank out some levels.
Speaking of which, here's my World 1; It's 4 new levels and one old one (Pesky Pipes, which will probably also be the hardest).

I tried to keep the levels rather short and simple, help to better match the feel of a Mario World 1. Also was playing around with new stuff in a few levels.

Great world! The levels felt a lot like official levels of their respective games, and they had a refreshing length. The castle was my favorite, and definitely kept me on my toes. Fire bars moving on tracks was a good choice. Nice work with the overworld map too.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

Added another.

Mechakoopa Mountaintop
D2D-004-60G

I'll be compiling these all into a world soon so if you want you can wait for that to be released instead of playing it now.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

tonberi posted:

634-PNP-68G

World 1: Mechakoopa Madness! Mechakoopas suddenly start appearing in the Mushroom Kingdom and it's up to Mario and Friends to fight them off and out of the mushroom kingdom!
6MJ-K6W-LHG - Mechakoopa Mobilization Mechakoopas appear! Platform and defeat them.
DNP-S8J-L0H - Terror of Mechakoopazilla Giant Zappa Mechakoopas! Zoot Allures! Use them to get past the unbreakable bricks!
LYJ-XSH-DLF - Larry's Low-effort Livingspace A typical castle with an incredibly difficult boss fight, as they should be.
6CN-T45-0PG - P Stars Or you can just skip the easy stages and play this one to go straight to the castle.

World 2: Super Happy Fun Space Floaty Land! Totally not all of my hardest stages thrown together with nary a clear rate over 0.5%
But Bowser's castle shouldn't be a challenge if you just want to finish the world, and the path is open from the start!

I maybe went a little silly on the second and third stages of world 1, I'd appreciate feedback on the difficulty curve as it might be more like a bell?

Hey did you change the design of your castle. How did you do that?

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Just beat Dark Souls 3 and wanted to make my own Dark Soulsian boss battle.

Bad Bros. of Winterland

0B7-NPS-QRG

Wanted it to be "Bastard Bros." but not sure if Nintendo would censor.

punk rebel ecks fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Apr 25, 2020

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

tonberi posted:

634-PNP-68G

But Bowser's castle shouldn't be a challenge if you just want to finish the world, and the path is open from the start!

Thanks!

I beat your world! I liked the lightning koopas in the first couple levels, especially the couple times they ambush you. Definitely surprised me! I found the monty mole-riding sections pretty tricky, though, and I didn't realize I could pick up clouds using the Mario 2 mushroom, so that took me a few minutes to figure out. I liked the castle in World 1.

I made a beeline toward the castle in world 2, and I'm glad I did. What an amazing level!

As for the difficulty of levels 2 and 3, I found "Terror of Mechakoopazilla" to be fine. Since you asked, I didn't enjoy "Magic Monty Ride" as much as the other levels, and there's one part toward the beginning that took a number of deaths for me to figure out what I was supposed to do: When you're riding the monty mole, I just kept going forward into the springs and bounced back. I was initially confused why things weren't working.

DorianGravy fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Apr 25, 2020

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Haschel Cedricson posted:

Added another.

Mechakoopa Mountaintop
D2D-004-60G

I'll be compiling these all into a world soon so if you want you can wait for that to be released instead of playing it now.

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Frog-suit Frolics
QRB-38Y-7YF

Beat both of these. Great levels.

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

MonsterEnvy posted:

Hey did you change the design of your castle. How did you do that?
the same way you change the design of anything else (long press on it); the unexplained catch is that you can't change the look of the final castle in your super world. That one always has to look like a final boss castle. Of course with the one-world super worlds everyone's making, you only have the one castle which is also the final castle, so this isn't very well known or very intuitive.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Amppelix posted:

the same way you change the design of anything else (long press on it); the unexplained catch is that you can't change the look of the final castle in your super world. That one always has to look like a final boss castle. Of course with the one-world super worlds everyone's making, you only have the one castle which is also the final castle, so this isn't very well known or very intuitive.

Ah thanks a ton.

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

My castle level came together faster than I anticipated, so here's SUPER HASCHEL WORLD!

1) HCM: Snowball Fight! (55V-XGF-0NF)
2) Polar Pokey Canyon (D81-KVH-C5G)
3) Sherbet Lake (DVB-375-DGF)
4) Mechakoopa Mountaintop (D2D-004-60G)
5) Snowmelt Castle (6RS-00T-NFF)

Haschel Cedricson fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Apr 25, 2020

Amppelix
Aug 6, 2010

Finally done with this level. Hopefully i didn't leave any major oversights this time.

Please check out Abandoned Village [OOS-R7Y-V8G] (updated following a tragic checkpoint incident. so much for no major oversights)

only a castle left and i can actually make my super world! we'll see how long banging that out will take me.

Amppelix fucked around with this message at 16:45 on Apr 25, 2020

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Here's a much easier world showcasing a ton of stuff, the first 5 levels are all 3.0 stuff while the second 'world' is a bunch of my jungle stages strung together that I think fit.

[World 1]
*Passing Peaks
*Mask Mayhem
*Roys Mania Mine New
*Bonus: Rocket Ride New
*Wound Up Wendy

[World 2]
*Banshee Bog
*Mario's Treetop Terror
*Jungle Crawl
*Seesaw Skies
*Lava Piranha's Inferno Isle

Still got to do the stuff on page 189/190, but these were fun, I could've beaten Treetop terror, but I was low on lives so I just moved forward. Good stuff. I really like how thematic it all felt. Can one quit and save progress in an already begun world?

Forktoss posted:

Testing out World Maker, I just stringed together my existing levels in case someone would like to play through a disparate collection of traditional Mario levels: 6T7-K2B-V5G

These were nice, they don't make all that much sense together, as you said, but the final dungeon was really neat. I didn't realize there were so many get lives bonus rooms. Tall Dad Mario is weird...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Don't worry about lives, it just lets you continue from the same level. I think the only thing you lose is if you made it to a checkpoint.

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yesterday, I was playing a world I was REALLY enjoying, and realized in the middle of it that I had no access to the world code, outside of quitting and checking it out from the list somewhere.

Actually, now that I think of it, can you even get codes from levels in Endless mode? (edit: from within the level itself, I mean)

Anyway, I jotted down a level code as it loaded up, and I have on me right now (not near my Switch). It's 864-B7J-JKG. That level is great, but the rest of them together, in the world that was created, was really something. I recommend looking into that creator and playing the world they made.

I found the level and their account and their levels, but how do you found the worlds someone's made from their creator page?

Suspicious Cook posted:

Aerial Antagonism
6FW-VWW-BDG

I really like how you guys come up with good boss battles. The one I had previously done had you slay Bowser with green shells. It's a refreshing change from the 3 jumps you're dead.

Palmtree Panic posted:

Run, Froggy, Run!

2RK-06F-FXF

Don't know how inadvertent it was or not, but being chased by a Thwomp dragging along 4 chain chomps nipping at your heels was a real rush.

dog nougat posted:

Galoomba's Garden 2: Revenge of the Flowers!
X26-F1M-RMF

Not a real problem but jumping between vines is really tough, I fell far too many times.

Macaluso posted:

Propeller Panic
0QT-0B3-T7G

Good stuff. You definitely have the right idea.

Nice theme.

I've been making some levels to put together a world and after his 6 have no plays, which surprised me as I've always gotten plays relatively quickly in the past and I know lots of people are playing right now.

How old is your kid? These are really good!

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Still got to do the stuff on page 189/190, but these were fun, I could've beaten Treetop terror, but I was low on lives so I just moved forward. Good stuff. I really like how thematic it all felt. Can one quit and save progress in an already begun world?

Yeah, you can exit out of a world and pick up where you left off later. Go to your Maker page and go all the way to the right, to the balloon icon. This will show you worlds that you've played, and it gives you an option to ""continue" if you left in the middle of a world. Really helpful.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Yesterday, I was playing a world I was REALLY enjoying, and realized in the middle of it that I had no access to the world code, outside of quitting and checking it out from the list somewhere.

Actually, now that I think of it, can you even get codes from levels in Endless mode? (edit: from within the level itself, I mean)

Anyway, I jotted down a level code as it loaded up, and I have on me right now (not near my Switch). It's 864-B7J-JKG. That level is great, but the rest of them together, in the world that was created, was really something. I recommend looking into that creator and playing the world they made.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

I found the level and their account and their levels, but how do you found the worlds someone's made from their creator page?

I haven't played this world yet, but since people seem interested, the person's maker code is R7S-NNB-7VG. Finding levels and makers isn't the most intuitive, but here are some things you can do:
- If you find a level that you like in Endless, you can go find it again later by looking at the "Played Courses" or "Liked Courses" section of your maker profile.
- Once you find the level, you can click on the creator's picture to go to their maker profile. The world that they made (if any) will be on the right side of this page.
- On someone's maker profile, click "More Info" to find their Maker Code

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

OneMoreTime posted:

Suspicious Cook, I could not get your level codes to work correctly last night.

Whoops! It's actually: 6FW-VWW-BDG. I fixed the image in the post.

Also, it's time to flip your multiple lids in:

Headwear Havoc
V37-97N-MKF

Suspicious Cook fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Apr 25, 2020