Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Victory Position posted:

wait, when did Alice become truscum

I have no idea but I guess Alice just really likes Against Me!, to the point of becoming an internet detective against someone who apparently donated a sizable amount of money to her when she was having a rough time and deciding that person needs to die in agony. Like I dunno, some Warhammer 40k lover donated a huge amount of money to me when I was about to go homeless and I don't think I'd ever badmouth that person (if I knew who it was) in my life bar extraordinary circumstances.

also I miss Justine Tunney, she was so loving bizarre

SunAndSpring has issued a correction as of 00:18 on Apr 26, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

SunAndSpring posted:

So, the person in question posts something like this (with the goofy n*me c*nsoring poo poo people do for whatever reason) criticizing the lead singer of Against Me for defending Buck Angel, who is a bit of a lovely person in regards to other trans people and ran a pyramid scheme targeted at them. It's very low level and kinda petty, but whatever, not worth getting angry over.

https://twitter.com/FreyjaErlings/status/1253251387451936770

Still, this slight against a punk band (which isn't very good, like most punk) apparently drove Alice into a furious rage and she proceeded to dig up a bunch of tweets in which the lady talks about subletting some rooms in her house since apparently she is disabled and this is the only way she can make an income enough to be in a home, which is a weird grey area that I don't think one deserves death for, especially considering that the lady is probably the most lenient subletter I've ever seen. One of these includes the fact that the lady temporarily locked the doors on someone (not even evicting them) after they literally tried to sexually assault her, which I guess is somehow not a very nice leftist thing to do and she should've let the rapist back in as that is true working class solidarity.

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1253261290732224517

Eventually this just escalates to Alice trying to skirt around telling the lady to kill herself and now her twitter feed is her just tripling down on it all since it would be bad to admit she lost her poo poo over a bad musical group.

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1253271898353479680

I sure hope this helps and we can have a wonderful discussion about this!

Also Donoteat1 himself gets in on the fun, because why not make a stupid situation worse.

https://twitter.com/wtyppod/status/1253376686273552389

This is odd considering DNE talked about a person in a similar situation in one of his videos and was very sympathetic, but also why not just melt down to help your friend melting down not feel weird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rseaKBPkRPU&t=327s

This poo poo sucks

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Jewel Repetition posted:

This poo poo sucks

Agreed

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Jewel Repetition posted:

This poo poo sucks

learning is painful

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

produ of myself that i decided that alice was annoying the last time everyone argued about her 10 pages or 100 pages or a week or a month ago whatever

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

T-man posted:

learning is painful

Luckily I didn't read through far enough to learn anything

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

T-man posted:

i don't know either of those names

Pretty sus that you don't know who Lamo is.

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Jewel Repetition posted:

Luckily I didn't read through far enough to learn anything

I'm very sorry and will endeavor to try to post better.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

SunAndSpring posted:

I'm very sorry and will endeavor to try to post better.

Don't take it too serious I'm just having fun

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

SunAndSpring posted:

I am very sorry and did not know that you were trans, I will edit that post and I apologize if we have posted anywhere where you have stated that, as I may have forgotten since you're not someone that I frequently see and I will endeavor to be more careful in the future as I do not like being called such things myself.

apology accepted, I'm enby besides and don't draw attention to it so imo not even in the same universe of violence as if I were trans so I wouldn't sweat it. and not that I want to condone or encourage your exhaustive cataloguing of inter-trans poster drama, not because "I just want to grill!" or whatever but because it's usually your only contribution to a thread you will otherwise never engage with, and your reflex to martyr yourself for the act of being a internet cop (or in this case it would be internet FBI? internet Internal Affairs?), but yes Alice and her droogs are the assholes in this situation and I am aware this wasn't the only time she pulled this poo poo just the most egregious

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Autism Sneaks posted:

apology accepted, I'm enby besides and don't draw attention to it so imo not even in the same universe of violence as if I were trans so I wouldn't sweat it. and not that I want to condone or encourage your exhaustive cataloguing of inter-trans poster drama, not because "I just want to grill!" or whatever but because it's usually your only contribution to a thread you will otherwise never engage with, and your reflex to martyr yourself for the act of being a internet cop (or in this case it would be internet FBI? internet Internal Affairs?), but yes Alice and her droogs are the assholes in this situation

I kind of wish porpoise wasn't the default profile gender. It caused a misunderstanding for an enby friend of mine too. The default should be not putting anything at all there

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Autism Sneaks posted:

I'm enby ... if I were trans

weird flex

Jewel Repetition posted:

I kind of wish porpoise wasn't the default profile gender. It caused a misunderstanding for an enby friend of mine too. The default should be not putting anything at all there

I agree, I assumed it had already gone the way of the Comedy Gas Chamber and other stuff like that.

Dmitri-9 posted:

Pretty sus that you don't know who Lamo is.

i don't really pay attention to user names or twitter people, I only know most people online by your current avatar or particularly weird takes. Or a podcaster who introduces themselves to me a few dozen times.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

T-man posted:

I've kinda given up on the fact that many of the loudest cspam posters are going to be leftypol edge lords. I find their constant belly aching over idpol or constant (People's) bootlicking preferable to the :decorum: transphobia of D&D or pretending Things Are Fine elsewhere.

The idpol folks has gotta be some form of projection from being duped so long by libs lmao. It's real :stare: stuff

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Lamo is when you're laughing too hard to correctly type Lmao

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

Autism Sneaks posted:

apology accepted, I'm enby besides and don't draw attention to it so imo not even in the same universe of violence as if I were trans so I wouldn't sweat it. and not that I want to condone or encourage your exhaustive cataloguing of inter-trans poster drama, not because "I just want to grill!" or whatever but because it's usually your only contribution to a thread you will otherwise never engage with, and your reflex to martyr yourself for the act of being a internet cop (or in this case it would be internet FBI? internet Internal Affairs?), but yes Alice and her droogs are the assholes in this situation and I am aware this wasn't the only time she pulled this poo poo just the most egregious

very sorry again, don’t really know why I do anything I do but I always feel angry at everyone else for some reason

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

that's why i only post while high now

anyway relistening to the Chapo skullduggery visit peek into libbrain and the followup is nice. A wonderful time before Frontrunner Biden or Corona.

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

Lamo was the guy who snitched on Chelsea Manning, also he died mysteriously a couple years ago.

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

SunAndSpring posted:

So, the person in question posts something like this (with the goofy n*me c*nsoring poo poo people do for whatever reason) criticizing the lead singer of Against Me for defending Buck Angel, who is a bit of a lovely person in regards to other trans people and ran a pyramid scheme targeted at them. It's very low level and kinda petty, but whatever, not worth getting angry over.

https://twitter.com/FreyjaErlings/status/1253251387451936770

Still, this slight against a punk band (which isn't very good, like most punk) apparently drove Alice into a furious rage and she proceeded to dig up a bunch of tweets in which the lady talks about subletting some rooms in her house since apparently she is disabled and this is the only way she can make an income enough to be in a home, which is a weird grey area that I don't think one deserves death for, especially considering that the lady is probably the most lenient subletter I've ever seen. One of these includes the fact that the lady temporarily locked the doors on someone (not even evicting them) after they literally tried to sexually assault her, which I guess is somehow not a very nice leftist thing to do and she should've let the rapist back in as that is true working class solidarity.

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1253261290732224517

Eventually this just escalates to Alice trying to skirt around telling the lady to kill herself and now her twitter feed is her just tripling down on it all since it would be bad to admit she lost her poo poo over a bad musical group.

https://twitter.com/AliceAvizandum/status/1253271898353479680

I sure hope this helps and we can have a wonderful discussion about this!

Also Donoteat1 himself gets in on the fun, because why not make a stupid situation worse.

https://twitter.com/wtyppod/status/1253376686273552389

This is odd considering DNE talked about a person in a similar situation in one of his videos and was very sympathetic, but also why not just melt down to help your friend melting down not feel weird?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rseaKBPkRPU&t=327s

yeah that sounds pretty poo poo thanks for using a comprehensible format

Goast has issued a correction as of 00:57 on Apr 26, 2020

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

prefect posted:

Against Me is an excellent band. :colbert:

this is hosed up too

Goast has issued a correction as of 00:58 on Apr 26, 2020

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Starting up my anti-confederate punk podcast, Against Lee

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Read that whole post and lol at people who are too mealy mouthed to say fuk u directly. The source of much mental anguish apparently

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m chill, but I could understand being angry

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

T-man posted:

weird flex

SunAndSpring posted:

very sorry again, don’t really know why I do anything I do but I always feel angry at everyone else for some reason

that's upwards of half the people who post here, the trick is using that as a connection to commiserate about your condition and disentangle yourself from the frustration and powerlessness you feel like you're drowning in, instead of a chip on your shoulder inviting anyone and everyone to knock it off (that's what burner accounts on free websites like Twitter are for)

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Still pretty cringe tho imo

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
id rather have a judge dredd thread that only allowed benghazi 2 in it than read another autism sneaks post

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
Let it all out folks, the podcast thread truth and reconciliation

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Against me is one of those bands where there’s been soooo much drama about if they are good or not, even before the singers transition there was endless dork posting about if they were good anarchists or not. Must be exhausting to spend your whole life fighting subculture purity wars about one quasi folk punk rock band.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Homeless Friend posted:

Read that whole post and lol at people who are too mealy mouthed to say fuk u directly. The source of much mental anguish apparently

yea just call people names instead of compiling a dossier on them to try to kill them through the computer imo

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I liked TDB when I was first transitioning but it doesn't really hold up imo

also i will never stop posting

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Goast posted:

id rather have a judge dredd thread that only allowed benghazi 2 in it than read another autism sneaks post

now this is a weird flex

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

ya t-man is a better poster than autism sneaks

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Autism Sneaks posted:

now this is a weird flex

:yosbutt:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Percelus posted:

lol

studio mujahideen
May 3, 2005

Percelus posted:

keep us updated, man

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Autism Sneaks posted:

that's upwards of half the people who post here, the trick is using that as a connection to commiserate about your condition and disentangle yourself from the frustration and powerlessness you feel like you're drowning in, instead of a chip on your shoulder inviting anyone and everyone to knock it off (that's what burner accounts on free websites like Twitter are for)

I mean this in the nicest possible way but you might not be the best person to give advice on how not to be mad at everybody

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

if my posts are so bad I cured perceleus of their transphobia im chalking that up as a W

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Percelus posted:

ya t-man is a better poster than

There is no way to end this sentence that would be true

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Percelus posted:

ya t-man is a better poster than

impossible

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Crane Fist posted:

There is no way to end this sentence that would be true

Autism sneaks is a better poster than crane fist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU