Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Necro-tron posted:

There's sound? poo poo, I must be missing a codec: I get no audio nor do I see an option to enable audio. Thought it was just a really long gif
Right click on it; choose "Unmute".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I can’t find the article right now, but it reminds me of that conspiracy theorist cruise where everyone from flat-earthers to anti-vaxxers to fake-moon-landing people all got on the same cruise. There wasn’t always an overlap between the belief of different groups of kooks, but the one thing they all shared was a love of TROMP!

If you don’t think half of trump’s base weren’t idiot enough to consider drinking bleach before he advocated it, you haven’t been paying attention. The other half are just a different kind of idiot.
not the same article but ntl:

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

davidspackage posted:

Despite this, I'm fully expecting Trump to either tweet or retweet some suggestive poo poo about internal UV therapy or the benefits of ingesting bleach in the coming week.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254145835450933249?s=19

*Unreal Tournament voice* HEADSHOT

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

I can’t find the article right now, but it reminds me of that conspiracy theorist cruise where everyone from flat-earthers to anti-vaxxers to fake-moon-landing people all got on the same cruise. There wasn’t always an overlap between the belief of different groups of kooks, but the one thing they all shared was a love of TROMP!

If you don’t think half of trump’s base weren’t idiot enough to consider drinking bleach before he advocated it, you haven’t been paying attention. The other half are just a different kind of idiot.

Before the rona they were force-feeding it to their kids as a cure for autism so if anything we have Trump to thank for a step in the right direction

Zopotantor
Feb 24, 2013

...und ist er drin dann lassen wir ihn niemals wieder raus...

That's not a new thing.

Necro-tron
Jan 12, 2003

FMguru posted:

Right click on it; choose "Unmute".

drat, I'm dumb. Thanks!

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

I have no idea how you would mention the moon landing thing, a tired and super common conspiracy theory, and not "I used to be afraid of raw eggs and raw meat! Now I drink raw eggs and eat raw meat and I have for years!!!"

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

LonsomeSon posted:

I have no idea how you would mention the moon landing thing, a tired and super common conspiracy theory, and not "I used to be afraid of raw eggs and raw meat! Now I drink raw eggs and eat raw meat and I have for years!!!"

that guy is layers upon layers of batshit crazy and trump makes all these things possible

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

ur mind's ear prob nailed "i don't ever wash my hands" but u still might've missed out on "noone's ever walked on the moon"

lmao, definitely missed that

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

LonsomeSon posted:

I wonder what happened to that rotting meat guy, but not really because to this day I cannot think of the stuff he ate without gagging

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
https://twitter.com/bums01/status/1...ingawful.com%2F

People actually did it.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

lmao

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Maybe they were just acting out their favorite scene from the book Solaris

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
We taught our voters to kill themselves, as a joke!

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

LonsomeSon posted:

corona truther is just a hop away from salmonella truther, whereas moon landing truther in 2020 just seems crazy bc it's so irrelevant

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Moon landing truther is some coward's poo poo in an age when with minimal effort one can turn up a moon existence truther

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

e: wrong thread

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Yes, yes, but did it cure them of Covid-19?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Epic High Five posted:

I wonder what happened to that rotting meat guy, but not really because to this day I cannot think of the stuff he ate without gagging

Who was....

Never mind. I don't want to know.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i wish i didn't know

BigDave
Jul 14, 2009

Taste the High Country

Stoatbringer posted:

Yes, yes, but did it cure them of Covid-19?

Technically yes!

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Nottherealaborn posted:

We taught our voters to kill themselves, as a joke!

chuds can have little a bleach, as a jok e

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i wish i didn't know

I know the bulging bags of rotting beef left at room temp for a week+ should be the worst, but the breaking point for me where I start literally retching irl is the fridge "aged" raw steak he posted

He's probably dead by now, or at least more parasite than man, but I refuse to follow up on any of this because seeing all that once was enough

Zeroisanumber posted:

Who was....

Never mind. I don't want to know.

cherish your ignorance

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

Moon landing truther is some coward's poo poo in an age when with minimal effort one can turn up a moon existence truther

lol you believe in moon existence truthers? nobody is that ignorant, they're obviously an absurd conspiracy cooked up by the globeheads to discredit the growing flat earth movement, fool

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?
concave earth with a glass dome containing the sun and moon in the middle duh

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
the true theory is man landed on the moon but faked a conspiracy where they didn’t to make it seem cooler

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

CharlestheHammer posted:

the true theory is man landed on the moon but faked a conspiracy where they didn’t to make it seem cooler
"As long as it's not what everyone else believes happened."

Really, my favorite conspiracy theories are the ones that eventually loop back into the established history, making the cover-up trivial.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

NASA really did land on the Moon, but they don't anymore because the Moonicans built a wall after they learned that America isn't sending their best...

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

and they got earth to pay for it too

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

CharlestheHammer posted:

Kubrick insisted on going to the moon to film the fake landing instead of using a studio.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
drat, I can't tell you guys how loving OWNED my little lib rear end is when these guys drink bleach

Oh man, I am so rekt

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Fash Mouth eat the Windex!

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

ElGroucho posted:

drat, I can't tell you guys how loving OWNED my little lib rear end is when these guys drink bleach

Oh man, I am so rekt

don't be a lib, problem solved

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

So, is he liable for damages here?

Could their families sue?

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
One of the things about conspiracy theory nutters is that it is actually a mental illness. The conspiracy theory itself is irrelevant, they'll happy glom on to any conspiracy once exposed by other like minded individuals.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Bobby Digital posted:

Kubrick insisted on going to the moon to film the fake landing instead of using a studio.

this is my favorite dismissive response to moon landing faked idiots :hmmyes:

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/davidmackau/status/1253374873474338817

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Charlz Guybon posted:

So, is he liable for damages here?

Could their families sue?

Nah, he's such a bad public speaker that you could explain his word salad 10 different ways. Trump has a natural ability to say anything controversial in such a noncommital way that you'd never be able to convict him for it.

In related news, loving lol at this toddler:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254168730898173953?s=19

I would love to see what it's like working at the WH while there's an international disaster going on and the president is raging at everyone because he made himself look stupid on TV, only I think that would make me throw myself off a cliff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

davidspackage posted:

Nah, he's such a bad public speaker that you could explain his word salad 10 different ways. Trump has a natural ability to say anything controversial in such a noncommital way that you'd never be able to convict him for it.

In related news, loving lol at this toddler:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1254168730898173953?s=19

I would love to see what it's like working at the WH while there's an international disaster going on and the president is raging at everyone because he made himself look stupid on TV, only I think that would make me throw myself off a cliff.

plenty of other people to throw off the cliff with or before yourself tho