Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

US Berder Patrol posted:

Are the threepers explicit white nationalists? I thought they were pretty mainstream right wing gun nuts. Just a bunch of rednecks really into operator cosplay, right? Then again they're homegrown in the intermountain west, so probably mostly neonazi

maybe I'm confusing them with the oathkeepers

The venn diagram is a circle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

They're an offshoot of Oathkeepers who thought the original was too lefty

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

US Berder Patrol posted:

Are the threepers explicit white nationalists? I thought they were pretty mainstream right wing gun nuts. Just a bunch of rednecks really into operator cosplay, right? Then again they're homegrown in the intermountain west, so probably mostly neonazi

who can keep all the brownshirts straight anymore

lol yeah

if you support it so much join the national guard ya big baby

They came into existence exclusively to advocate for violent takeover of the country once the black guy got elected. The 3% mantra comes from the ideology that only 3% of colonists wanted to kick out the British and started the revolutionary war.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

US Berder Patrol posted:

who can keep all the brownshirts straight anymore

I'm suddenly reminded of the Oathkeeper dude who started marching with and talking up arming the BLM protestors in Ferguson MO, and how the other wingnuts had a freakout because "no, not like that!"

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-news/the-oath-keeper-who-wants-to-arm-black-lives-matter-59109/

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon

ded posted:

Speaking of nazis and our military

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/26/us/justin-rohrwasser-tattoo-trnd/index.html

Covered. Not removed. Funny that.

If you think military support symbolism is a nazi symbol, maybe the people you know in the military are nazis

Even modern tattoo removal is a long and difficult process. Full removal would take months. I say this as someone who has thousands of dollars of tattoo work on them. Its a day of work to have a competent artist do a full cover up piece, especially something thats that small and simply black ink.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
I looked on youtube for "three percenter" and found a video titled "three percenter vs antifa" which told me what I needed to know without even watching

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1234615984880640001
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1234653427789070336
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1254477490678104064

Check the dates.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I can't criticize it, super tuesday was like, 3 years ago

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

shame on an IGA posted:

They're an offshoot of Oathkeepers who thought the original was too lefty

Hahaha is this true

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones
https://twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/1253769099445800965?s=19

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
Yes sir Mr. Wheel Gun Dan, but even you if you have a birth certificate which is a bond that later gets monetized and traded on the stock exchange and the Cesta Que Vie Trust that's set up . You need to learn about what a "Secured Party/Creditor" is, then learn about what "Status Correction" is, then learn about both "The Act of 1871" and the "House Joint Resolution" 192 (HJR 192-- June 5th 1933).. Learn the differences between the "De Facto govt" and "Dejure govt"..Also the two Constitutions which are essentially Trusts. Being aware of,, first the original constitution-- "The Constitution for the United States of America" and the "CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" I believe our militias may be in need of much right knowledge to be learned..

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
ok yep these people are all insane and every single one of these videos is chock full of coded rahowa poo poo I should have known

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Getting insanely mad at the nazis for their social programs

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Mostly we used them to hang the Sword of Damocles over the world, the space program was just PR for ICBMs.

i agree and i am grateful you said so. i thought the space program made a lighter punchline than "but at least we were able to subjugate every country in our sphere of influence like bond villains for a little while"

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

this is current events but honestly deserves to be in the idiots thread as well

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/415188/covid-19-business-owner-says-government-should-not-have-given-wage-subsidy-in-lump-sum

so if i'm understanding this moron's plan correctly, it's to defraud the government of money meant to be used for wages to keep people on the payroll and instead use it to pay business expenses, and openly brag about doing so to the media

does he think they're just going to go drat I WISH WE HAD SOME MEANS OF PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR BREAKING THE LAW

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

enjoy prison

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

I like how he's seemingly trying to make himself appealing to blue collar workers by making it sound like he works 19 hour days at two jobs scraping together money to feed his family.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

US Berder Patrol posted:

ok yep these people are all insane and every single one of these videos is chock full of coded rahowa poo poo I should have known

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
These morons don’t know what defamation means lol.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

CBJSprague24 posted:

I like how he's seemingly trying to make himself appealing to blue collar workers by making it sound like he works 19 hour days at two jobs scraping together money to feed his family.

I mean, it'll work for the people it's meant to

ManMythLegend
Aug 18, 2003

I don't believe in anything, I'm just here for the violence.

What is this? There is no way I'm Googling it.

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

ManMythLegend posted:

What is this? There is no way I'm Googling it.

Racial Holy War.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

bloops posted:

These morons don’t know what defamation means lol.

They also don't care. They will make whatever they dislike illegal. We have fully fallen into fascism and people are too in denial to believe it.

The laws and or government is a loving sham.
They are actively harming it's own citizenry during this pandemic for political posturing.
We run concentration camps.

The president is an enemy of the state who had colluded with foreign powers for personal benefit and has suggested harmful, irresponsible, and demonstrably false information because he gets his news from Fox.

Our populace is neither prepared nor capable to correct this in our legal system.

But yeah, sure, defamation law technicalities are what's gonna stop em.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 23:06 on Apr 26, 2020

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Can't wait for Germany to liberate us.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Wasabi the J posted:

They also don't care. They will make whatever they dislike illegal. We have fully fallen into fascism and people are too in denial to believe it.

They are actively harming it's own citizenry during this pandemic for political posturing.

The president is an enemy of the state who had colluded with foreign powers for personal benefit and has suggested harmful, irresponsible, and demonstrably false information because he gets his news from Fox.

Our populace is neither prepared nor capable to correct this in our legal system.

you aren't wrong, but I think he was talking about the new posted from New Zealand

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Wasabi the J posted:

:hai:

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Wasabi the J posted:

it's a really sad state of affairs that i want to say you're being hyperbolic, but you actually aren't at all

but can we just agree to laugh at this muppet who thinks it's a good idea to shout to the ird that he's got their money and they can't make him do anything?

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

This might be my favorite tweet since Trump’s election

https://twitter.com/rudygiuliani/status/1254513987196248065?s=21

For when it gets deleted:

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

rudy is the dumbest boomer alive

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

2017?

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit
RUDY IS SO loving STUPID

A Bad Poster
Sep 25, 2006
Seriously, shut the fuck up.

:dukedog:
Devil's advocate, MAYBE it happened in January of 2017.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

He is dumb but it doesn't matter. Obama was responsible for Katrina, for 9/11. They are actively trying to rewrite history. I know it sounds like hyperbole to say it's not hyperbole but the very fact that some people already believe it means they've had some success

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

A Bad Poster posted:

Devil's advocate, MAYBE it happened in January of 2017.

He didn't. Donnie approved the last $700k of the grant. That tweet misses a lot of context. A US NGO was awarded a grant in 2015 to study the risk of potential animal to human coronavirus transmission and some labs in China including the Wuhan lab received portions of the funding. There is peer reviewed literature that came as a result of the study, and the last portion of the grant was approved by Trump.

The right wing spin on this is that Obama funded COVID-19 as a bioweapon that got out of the lab in Wuhan.

source: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obama-admin-wuhan-lab-grant/

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Von Braun chat- he was a loving Nazi. Doesn't matter how you try to justify it, he was Nazi who built terror weapons with slave labor.
So not only is he a Nazi, he's an Indiana Jones level villain Nazi.

Meatball story-
https://www.google.com/amp/s/astroengineer.wordpress.com/2010/03/20/werner-von-braun-and-the-meatball-pin/amp/

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

this is current events but honestly deserves to be in the idiots thread as well

https://www.rnz.co.nz/news/business/415188/covid-19-business-owner-says-government-should-not-have-given-wage-subsidy-in-lump-sum

so if i'm understanding this moron's plan correctly, it's to defraud the government of money meant to be used for wages to keep people on the payroll and instead use it to pay business expenses, and openly brag about doing so to the media

does he think they're just going to go drat I WISH WE HAD SOME MEANS OF PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR BREAKING THE LAW

Yes?

Oh, it's NZ.

Maybe?

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

RFC2324 posted:

you aren't wrong, but I think he was talking about the new posted from New Zealand

Really you can put whatever the gently caress you call president in there and it works for 99% of the world.

Lake of Methane
Oct 29, 2011

Mustang posted:

a BDE from the 82nd deploying to Kuwait due to the events at the embassy in Baghdad. Happy New year's fellas

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1212126024575660035

82nd Airborne paratroopers who rapidly deployed to the Middle East in January are finally coming home

"Around 750 soldiers with the Immediate Response Force (IRF) started deploying the night of New Year's Eve, with 18 hours notice, in response to an attack on the American embassy in Baghdad. In total, around 3,500 paratroopers deployed at the beginning of the year.

Near the end of February, 800 of them had come back. But because of continued tensions in the region, along with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the rest of the brigade have been unable to return."

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Lake of Methane posted:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1212126024575660035

82nd Airborne paratroopers who rapidly deployed to the Middle East in January are finally coming home

"Around 750 soldiers with the Immediate Response Force (IRF) started deploying the night of New Year's Eve, with 18 hours notice, in response to an attack on the American embassy in Baghdad. In total, around 3,500 paratroopers deployed at the beginning of the year.

Near the end of February, 800 of them had come back. But because of continued tensions in the region, along with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the rest of the brigade have been unable to return."

OPSEC!
/s

Some dude on FB tried to call me out on OPSEC for discussing Live Leak videos from 10 years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PeterCat
Apr 8, 2020

Believe women.

So, would it be fair to say that our readiness is degraded by having the rapid response force of the 82nd stuck in the desert for months on some bullshit?