Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bearded Whiteguy
Mar 2, 2018

I APPROPRIATE THE PLIGHT OF OTHER RACES TO FILL THE VOID OF BEING A FAT USELESS FUCK
Imagine my shock! in a very PJW voice.

https://twitter.com/irishninja2099/status/1254220659800014849?s=21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Heath posted:

Picturing Diamond and Silk basically being the Ice Climbers

Randalor posted:

I don't know what's sadder, that they're using the massive character select screen, or that they couldn't even fill every slot with shitheels notable altright and conservative people.

Edit: wait... Laura Loomer isn't on that list. I'm laughing my rear end off especially hard now.
same to both, I was looking for Loomer to see if she finally wore out her welcome.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
lotta mad ugly-rear end nazis out there, it turns out

https://twitter.com/Ad_Inifinitum/status/1254456689463635970

(not the OP of this twit, the replies)

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Flesh Forge posted:

lotta mad ugly-rear end nazis out there, it turns out

https://twitter.com/Ad_Inifinitum/status/1254456689463635970

(not the OP of this twit, the replies)

The real mvp is the person pointing out that Ennis stole the gag from Bill Hicks, which is not the dumbest thing he did involving Bill Hicks.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Antifa Turkeesian posted:

The real mvp is the person pointing out that Ennis stole the gag from Bill Hicks, which is not the dumbest thing he did involving Bill Hicks.

Maynard James Keenan claimed to be Bill Hick's close friend after he passed. The Tool album Aenema is all Bill Hicks jokes as lyrics.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/1253353662879076355?s=20

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Of course it's a katana.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Heath posted:

Of course it's a katana.

What does katana mean?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What does katana mean?

A Japanese sword.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

nothing

what's katana with you?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

lol get a load of this poo poo

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

someone do the navy seal copy paste but for boogaloo boys

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

all that airsoft gear and they will kill us all with their spit-laden shouts for more hot pockets

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

3D Megadoodoo posted:

What does katana mean?

Anime incels loving love katanas and it's pathetically funny how many Nazi wannabe terrorists have them despite them being gently caress all use in America since anyone trying to stop you will have a bang bang stick.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Bearded Whiteguy posted:

Imagine my shock! in a very PJW voice.

https://twitter.com/DavidJBradley1/status/1254404684258914307?s=20

goatsestretchgoals
Jun 4, 2011

piers morgan: proving the broken clock theory

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tesseraction posted:

Anime incels loving love katanas and it's pathetically funny how many Nazi wannabe terrorists have them despite them being gently caress all use in America since anyone trying to stop you will have a bang bang stick.

The idea is that, as in video games, at some point you will run out of ammo and will need to switch to a melee weapon and there is no better weapon than the Hanzo steel, folded 10,000 times and cooled in pure snowmelt from sacred Mt. Fuji, $368.65 shipped

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Having unloaded the 7 magazines of ammunition I could carry without tiring my arms into the closed shopping mall due to coronavirus, I spot an approaching policeman and know that, without the power of my second-amendment-guaranteed AR-15 to protect me I must fall back on Hanzo steel, as the policeman once again shouts for me to get down on the ground because I'm white, I prepare to draw the blade and slash him in one move.

I get in position, knees slightly bent, right foot forward, I take a deep breath to align my ki, pause, and HUWAH I pull forward on the handle and sweaty-palm throw the still-sheathed sword high into the air like a loving moron.

Then they taze me.

breadshaped
Apr 1, 2010

Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/IGD_News/status/1254356048388841472

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
Swenson seemed particularly affected by boogaloo posts about the death of Duncan Socrates Lemp, a 21-year-old who was killed by police in Maryland as they served a warrant for alleged gun offenses earlier this year. On March 13, the day after Lemp's death, Swenson changed his profile picture to a photo of his torso where he is wearing a Hawaiian shirt with an armored vest over it, a sort of uniform for boogaloo boys. The photo included the hashtag #HisNameWasDuncan.

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Boogaloo boys.

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
in lighter news,
https://mobile.twitter.com/revrrlewis/status/1254746061958193155

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

boogaloo refers to the race war they think is going to happen right? iirc thats a pretty old term but it seems like theyre using it differently these days

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
its their code word for civil war 2 electric boogaloo

its gotta be at least 10 years old now, i swear i remember seeing it in the freeper thread a long time ago

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://mobile.twitter.com/NYDailyNews/status/1254186954364682240

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
he did the standard I didn’t know what it meant thing but it doesn’t really work for something that niche

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
3% popped up just after Obama was elected, so he was probably a dumb loving shitkicker who got horned up for it by one of his rear end in a top hat male relatives.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
the pats are the chud team, besides the cowboys anyway, so par for the course

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

BraveUlysses posted:

its their code word for civil war 2 electric boogaloo

its gotta be at least 10 years old now, i swear i remember seeing it in the freeper thread a long time ago

I think you are thinking of some other loo type word, I remember seeing it a lot but it wasn't Boogaloo. Legit up until Charlottesville the alt right would just say race war but the massive response to that meant they had to go a little more underground

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Whatever happened to the rub and tug sex slaves that Robert Craft was frequenting out of Mar A Lago

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feldegast42 posted:

Whatever happened to the rub and tug sex slaves that Robert Craft was frequenting out of Mar A Lago

Deported

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Feldegast42 posted:

last i heard they didn't even try to prosecute anyone involved for anything more than regular prostitution, so it might've just been a bunch of cops trying to play hero for harassing sex workers :shrug:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

B-Rock452 posted:

I think you are thinking of some other loo type word, I remember seeing it a lot but it wasn't Boogaloo. Legit up until Charlottesville the alt right would just say race war but the massive response to that meant they had to go a little more underground
I only knew "RaHoWa" before "boogaloo", but I'm not doubting you.

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually

DACK FAYDEN posted:

I only knew "RaHoWa" before "boogaloo", but I'm not doubting you.
"The Day Of The Rope" is another term I've seen used a lot (it's from The Turner Diaries IIRC)

cargo cult
Aug 28, 2008

by Reene
boogaloo probably means race war for like 98% of people who use it but its also vague enough that it can include the libertarian and extreme pro-2A types who aren't necessarily ideological white nationalists but also want to do guerrilla war against the state from a right wing dissident perspective

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

I haven’t heard boogaloo used in the race war context prior to maybe six months ago. Nazis wearing Hawaiian shirts is also pretty recent, as I never saw that before the Virginia gun demonstration a few months ago.

A4R8
Feb 28, 2020
https://twitter.com/yaboy_adam/status/1254416104417562625?s=21

What a country.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

i mean...its in the name.. who the gently caress do u expect the patriots to hire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Siljmonster posted:

Maynard James Keenan claimed to be Bill Hick's close friend after he passed. The Tool album Aenema is all Bill Hicks jokes as lyrics.

there's only one song on the album that has anything to do with bill hicks, excluding the little excerpts of his routines