Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Coohoolin posted:

Hahaha gently caress me the internet is small

were you the guy backing me up? hopefully?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

which itself was just taken from the terminator

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

AnimeIsTrash posted:

lmfao white people

this is the perfect description for lots of twitter

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
There was also that time she got dumped by Violet Blue, so she deleted all mention of Blue from Boing Boing: https://archives.cjr.org/behind_the_news/its_all_over_now_violet_blue.php https://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/07/business/media/07link.html

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

joepinetree posted:

She's like the "Mendoza Ferrer" profile, where it is a white woman with a white woman name adopting a different name to pretend to be a PoC.

Internet politics is wild

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

prefect posted:

There was also that time she got dumped by Violet Blue, so she deleted all mention of Blue from Boing Boing: https://archives.cjr.org/behind_the_news/its_all_over_now_violet_blue.php https://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/07/business/media/07link.html

so she didn't suck Mencius Moldbug's dick

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
lmao at adam and gwen being at the same tier as Ted Rall

surprised Rall has never gotten into a beef with the chapos, that seems right up his alley

Dr. Killjoy has issued a correction as of 20:54 on Apr 27, 2020

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

gh0stpinballa posted:

were you the guy backing me up? hopefully?

no i was the guy giving you poo poo for being british and committing crimes against food

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Coohoolin posted:

no i was the guy giving you poo poo for being british and committing crimes against food

isn't that a natural derivative property of being british

Troy Queef
Jan 12, 2013

Berlatsky is hilariously under-valued here

(my picks are Clymer, Berlatsky, Gwen Snyder, and both Dave Meltzer and Jim Cornette. plus I still have $1 left over.)

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

dead gay comedy forums posted:

isn't that a natural derivative property of being british

yeah it is and they're super sensitive about it

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Coohoolin posted:

lol lots of people have been diagnosing you since that meltdown.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

adam deserves way better than $2 tier, the chelsea clinton thing was an all-timer

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

gh0stpinballa posted:

lol lots of people have been diagnosing you since that meltdown.

They should be diagnosing your pasta instead

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

Coohoolin posted:

They should be diagnosing your pasta instead

i'll make you a batch when this is all over i have 2 michelin stars in awesome 😉🥂

ptkfvk
Apr 30, 2013

nicks banned from twitter or hed be a 5 probably. stav at 4 seems high, does he get in spats? seems like he mostly just fucks around

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Coohoolin posted:

how has your baleful eye avoided Dutch cuisine? :psyduck:

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
stav demonstrated that the very idea of male body positivity is so absurd on its face that it could be misconstrued as bullying/trolling and got banned from instagram one time

so he's got powerful beef potential but isn't enough of a poster to utilize it

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

shanney shouldnt be at $5 when her presence just brings joy and nostalgia to everyone

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

I think the Chapo boys might be over exaggerating the quality of assassination 33 ad

they clearly went in with less than 0 expectations and were shocked by an at best very average sci-fi film

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Farm Frenzy posted:

shanney shouldnt be at $5 when her presence just brings joy and nostalgia to everyone

always be asking about the book

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

What was the tweet that got nick banned

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Uncle Wemus posted:

What was the tweet that got nick banned

the most recent ban was something about wanting everyone to die from coronavirus

Coohoolin
Aug 5, 2012

Oor Coohoolie.

Victory Position posted:

how has your baleful eye avoided Dutch cuisine? :psyduck:

I've never been to the Netherlands I guess, but if you want me to go off just tell me about it.

I will never not be mad about food

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

I pick Shanley, keep the leftover ten dollars and still win

Doktor Avalanche
Dec 30, 2008

hobbesmaster posted:

they clearly went in with less than 0 expectations and were shocked by an at best very average sci-fi film

imagine how bad the other religious movies they watched were if the one about time traveling muslims was surprisingly ok

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Doctor Jeep posted:

imagine how bad the other religious movies they watched were if the one about time traveling muslims was surprisingly ok

religious movies are infamously dogshit beyond belief so a semi-competently done one seems like genius in comparison

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Ice-T, Stav, and Adam do a Cum Town episode where they roast Jomny Sun and that's 15 on the dot.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Is that griffin McElroy in the 2 dollar column? I thought those boys were too soy to beef

Pizza Segregationist
Jul 18, 2006

Stairmaster posted:

Is that griffin McElroy in the 2 dollar column? I thought those boys were too soy to beef

that's Ted Rall I think

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Doctor Jeep posted:

I’ve seen parts of those Kevin Sorbo ones and they’re completely unwatchable.

papa horny michael
Aug 18, 2009

by Pragmatica

Stairmaster posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVitd1CYSCY

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

the movie sounds good :shrug:

The Ultimate Doge
May 1, 2019

by Nyc_Tattoo
Is that Stav in $4? What Twitter shitstorms has he been involved in?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

shanley is a universal tulpa that is only summoned into being precisely when things like this happen

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

that zeke emanuel article is legit disturbing. i know the term ghoul gets thrown around but that article was the essence of ghoulishness

one of my favorite people was my cuban grandpa that passed at 98

Percelus has issued a correction as of 15:14 on Apr 28, 2020

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
yeah both of my wife's grandparents are in their 80s and they're doing pretty well

they survived death squads once zeke, they don't need a second round

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Victory Position posted:

shanley is a universal tulpa that is only summoned into being precisely when things like this happen

Shanley could start a brawl in an empty room. Incredible energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

15 steakums against one another