Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
if u buttchug the sun; money, rock on

edit: snipe tax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUhTH-y4HIk

Slush Garbo fucked around with this message at 23:18 on Apr 27, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Sincere joy: I checked on my plants that I've moderately neglected over the weekend and they're still chugging right along at the correct temp, humidity and pH.

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

Sincere joy: I checked on my plants that I've moderately neglected over the weekend and they're still chugging right along at the correct temp, humidity and pH.

hell yeah! :420:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

The ant outworld has developed into a jungle. Something is heavily growing in there and I have no idea what it is! Plants Are Great.

Finger Prince

Stoner Sloth posted:

all in all a good morning for finding out about interesting shows, and a good morning (every morning is) to post in the 'yob with all you fine friends and posting pals!!

I posted this in the too high to post thread but everybody needs to check out The Midnight Gospel on Netflix. Hopefully experience the absolute magic I did. I dare not watch it sober because I'm not sure it would reach the same level.

biosterous

Goons Are Great posted:

The ant outworld has developed into a jungle. Something is heavily growing in there and I have no idea what it is! Plants Are Great.

plants are great

ants are great

pants are great? not sure about this one

chants are great (for cult reasons)

slants are great (for skateboard reasons)

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Stoner Sloth

Finger Prince posted:

I posted this in the too high to post thread but everybody needs to check out The Midnight Gospel on Netflix. Hopefully experience the absolute magic I did. I dare not watch it sober because I'm not sure it would reach the same level.

yeah, started to watch some of this and agree - definitely need to be high to get the best experience out of it, also possibly on hallucinogens - but it's pretty amazing imo

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

Kief Richards posted:

Read this as pants and got very intrigued by what kind of fancy dying or fabric treatment you were doing

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Read this as pants and got very intrigued by what kind of fancy dying or fabric treatment you were doing

i should put some sun dyes out on thursday for goons to see.

Goons Are Gifts

Post the pants

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Post the pants

Pants: the post

Trying

How did you get my picture? What is this place?

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
Assy was way funnier than it had a right to be. Remember gang, horny es verboten.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
horny? i dont even see horny. im hornyblind

okiedoke

I am the Doke to the Okie
It's like the matrix. See the code. Be the code. Control the code.

Stoner Sloth

i beat calypso in the twisted metal competition and wished for a world without horny, only for that to become someone's fetish :negative:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
*me, watching Faster, Pussycat. Kill, Kill! with my post-horny worldview*

"I sure hope they used sunscreen!"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

using forbidden knife techniques to make 2-dimensionally thin slices of mushroom

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

DOPE FIEND KILLA G posted:

using forbidden knife techniques to make 2-dimensionally thin slices of mushroom
I see you learned at the school of Cici's Pizza.

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

"the feast of the damned: 35 meals that will drive your guests mad," the lost cookbook of abdul alhazred

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

wearing a lampshade

Cyclopean meat jello recipes from aeons past

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

"the feast of the damned: 35 meals that will drive your guests mad," the lost cookbook of abdul alhazred

(in actuality, abdul simply plagarized the 1985 betty crocker microwave meal cookbook because it was late and he still owed his publisher two more books on his contract)

----------------

Gene Hackman Fan

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

albany academy posted:

Cyclopean meat jello recipes from aeons past

strange and profane rituals involving olives and peanut butter

----------------

Goons Are Gifts

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

lol

xcheopis

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

Gene Hackman Fan posted:

(in actuality, abdul simply plagarized the 1985 betty crocker microwave meal cookbook because it was late and he still owed his publisher two more books on his contract)

Escape From Noise

Watching Castaway for the first time so I can finally understand all of those Wilson jokes from the year 2000

alnilam

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Watching Castaway for the first time so I can finally understand all of those Wilson jokes from the year 2000

lol i still haevnt seen it either and this is exactly how i feel about it

ty manifisto

Escape From Noise

alnilam posted:

lol i still haevnt seen it either and this is exactly how i feel about it

Tooth removal with an ice skate and a rock scene was way less harrowing than I anticipated. Then again I have probably seen too many weird gore flicks.

alnilam

byob stands for
Byob,
You're
Oll
Beautiful

ty manifisto

Manifisto

using the banach-tarski technique, you only ever need 1 mushroom!

ty nesamdoom!

BoldFrankensteinMir

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

It's really good, if you have a surround-sound setup it's one of like 15 movies I can legitimately say the sound mix is good enough to warrant actually listening to it that way.

Sig by Heather Papps

barnold

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
new av new title feelin' good feelin' fly

Tin Tim

Live by the pun - Die by the pun

Hello yorbs I missed you! I'm back to uni stuff and my workload leaves very little time for posting or lurking but I hope you are doing good and have fun

Goons Are Great posted:

It's more about the milkshake tbh because I love milkshakes and I'm drinking irresponsible amounts of those
Milkshakes are extremely good and it's been too long since I had one

Also your new av is equal parts :v: and :stonk: so I guess we arrive at :stonklol:

Thank you Pot Smoke Phoenix!

Goons Are Gifts

Wait what I'll do out of that for Halloween

I honestly have no idea but it surely will be terrifying

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
cat probie thrad inbound

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
get your best furbeast pics ready

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

i like cats

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

biosterous

cats are good, this is a science

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G

the immortal science of catism letuspetism