Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TeenageArchipelago
Jul 23, 2013

anyway I'm going to petition Kim Yo-Jong to back South Michigan and help promote Juche Ideals in the coming balk

And yes, South Michigan(Michigan's lower peninsula) and North Michigan(Michigan's upper peninsula) will become the new North-South Korea in a wacky turn of events that ends up with the House of Saude backing the north as part of a proxy war against the Koreans, who are backing the south

inb4 "but how would that work the upper peninsula has a population of ~300,000 vs the ~9.6 million of the lower peninsula. And besides, the lower peninsula is where 99% of the manufacturing is, they would steamroll the upper peninsula, it's a resource colony."

shut the gently caress up you don't know how geopolitics works

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

Al ! posted:

all the pro balkanization people are right, all the anti balkanization people are wrong. allocate my damage points as appropriate

well past the 'if'. on to when, where & how now

Nitrousoxide
May 30, 2011

do not buy a oneplus phone

TeenageArchipelago posted:

anyway I'm going to petition Kim Yo-Jong to back South Michigan and help promote Juche Ideals in the coming balk

And yes, South Michigan(Michigan's lower peninsula) and North Michigan(Michigan's upper peninsula) will become the new North-South Korea in a wacky turn of events that ends up with the House of Saude backing the north as part of a proxy war against the Koreans, who are backing the south

inb4 "but how would that work the upper peninsula has a population of ~300,000 vs the ~9.6 million of the lower peninsula. And besides, the lower peninsula is where 99% of the manufacturing is, they would steamroll the upper peninsula, it's a resource colony."

shut the gently caress up you don't know how geopolitics works

The UP is basically Canada and is too polite to break away.

They'll also be too stuffed after eating pasties.

Beowulfs_Ghost
Nov 6, 2009
https://www.governor.wa.gov/news-media/inslee-announces-colorado-nevada-will-join-washington-oregon-california-western-states

Colorado is joining the Western States Pact.

:getin:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

dont worry utah

everything is fine

:unsmigghh:

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Came here to post this

:ca::hf::co:

The real 5th column in Colorado will be all of the Texan transplants

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
https://twitter.com/ShitpostBot5000/status/1246943240802185217

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Zeno-25 posted:

Came here to post this

:ca::hf::co:

The real 5th column in Colorado will be all of the Texan transplants

Time to hunt down and put Y'all Qaeda up against the wall.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Also someone do the needful and make war banners for all the various alliances.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

Did I just say that out loud~~?!!!

Good. Now we have access to the strategic nuclear stockpiles and uranium. :black101:

DrSunshine has issued a correction as of 01:09 on Apr 28, 2020

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

maybe the western pact can bribe the mormons with sodas to be our mercenaries during the conquest of the chudlands

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Rah! posted:

maybe the western pact can bribe the mormons with sodas to be our mercenaries during the conquest of the chudlands

No way you can compete with Texas' Dr Pepper reserves.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

"Fierce fighting along the Illinois-Missouri border today as separatist militias clashed..."

"The Western States Pact has announced a peacekeeping mission to break the siege of Denver..."

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Rah! posted:

bribe them with pop, you mean

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Farm Frenzy posted:

hes busy

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Farm Frenzy posted:

i looked it up, utah looks to be a hellish vortex of pop/soda/coke

its up for grabs. who will be the first 2 tame the mormons?

PipHelix
Nov 11, 2017

Rah! posted:

As I understand it from folks who grew up out that way, a mormon kid will outdrink, outsmoke, out-wild any gentile, or English, or whatever their cult's word is for normies. Thing is, they will do this as long as they are the ONLY mormon kid around. Snitching to the church elders is a huge value, and if you put two Mormons in the same party, they'll just stare at each other and do nothing else, assuming the other will rat them out, and probably correctly.

So what I'm saying is, we can be the Joe Kennedies of running Jolt colas through the salt flats, we just have to go about it 'delicately'.

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

Mormon marchlands sounds pretty good.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

PawParole posted:

You know you are in the Mormon Marchlands when you start hearing weird white people names.

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

The Mormarch.

Lemniscate Blue
Apr 21, 2006

Here we go again.

PipHelix posted:

As I understand it from folks who grew up out that way, a mormon kid will outdrink, outsmoke, out-wild any gentile, or English, or whatever their cult's word is for normies. Thing is, they will do this as long as they are the ONLY mormon kid around. Snitching to the church elders is a huge value, and if you put two Mormons in the same party, they'll just stare at each other and do nothing else, assuming the other will rat them out, and probably correctly.

So what I'm saying is, we can be the Joe Kennedies of running Jolt colas through the salt flats, we just have to go about it 'delicately'.

How many Baptists should you take on a fishing trip?

Always take two. If you take one, he'll drink all your beer. If you take two, they'll both be eyeing each other suspiciously and neither one will touch a drop.

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Rah! posted:

i looked it up, utah looks to be a hellish vortex of pop/soda/coke

They don't have anything worth taking, the only thing of value they have to offer is not abusing their share of the Colorado River.

The Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell are deep in Mormon territory, nearly equal to the Hoover and Lake Mead in reservoir size and importance

Zeno-25 has issued a correction as of 03:26 on Apr 28, 2020

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

DrSunshine posted:

Good. Now we have access to the strategic nuclear stockpiles and uranium. :black101:

phoenix making a HUGE mistake by not advocating for az to join the western states pact early

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

new normal initiative

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

not an endorsement posted:

phoenix making a HUGE mistake by not advocating for az to join the western states pact early

immortan newsom will not forget

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

PawParole posted:

Mormons are already vastly overrepresented among people with secret/top secret clearances due to being squeaky clean for background checks/drug tests

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

Mormons are already vastly overrepresented among people with secret/top secret clearances due to being squeaky clean for background checks/drug tests

lol i just remembered mcmuffin

No Mods No Masters
Oct 3, 2004

DrSunshine posted:

Tag yourself, I’m New Normal Initiative

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I'm the big question mark that is Idaho

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
?
ID

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
X
MO

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Interrogative Idaho
Mysterious Missouri

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

:nevada:

:cascadia:

:co:

:ca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eVTd958Ovs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anS52sFBn4E

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
:westernstatespact:

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

What is Idaho? We just don't know.

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

idawho

DrSunshine
Mar 23, 2009

No Mods No Masters posted:

Tag yourself, I’m New Normal Initiative

I'm MAD-HOLE, COUNTRY OF THE SCREAMERS Recovery Czars.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

Rah! posted:

immortan newsom will not forget

:effort:

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

WITNESS ME

*smashes carton of almond milk open with my face*

*slams tesla pedal 2 the floor*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019