Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

AceOfFlames posted:

Why is empathy dead? Does saying this instead of "I'm sorry" or some reassuring comment make you feel good?

Seriously, I don't want to think about what's going to happen in December. People will go INSANE.

it's May and people are already losing their poo poo. Fully surrendering happens mid June-July probably. Stay safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I actually took that at the end of February. Lmao if I'd get near a street entrepreneur ever again and even then I made him drop and leave. It really wasn't as shady as it sounds I live in an area where trade happens like that sometimes because of A-Z stores

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

mastershakeman posted:

since i saw the mask argument happening AGAIN

people in cultures that don't wear masks are looking for a rationalization for their aversion more than following medical advice, doesn't matter what it is - once a rationalization is found it's going to spread online

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Hadlock posted:

Are barbers and spas especially conservative or something, in terms of closest contact retail, barbers and spa must be near or at the top of worst things to open. Whats the political incentive to open those businesses in particular up. Also tattoo parlors. Of all the businesses on the planet those would have been near the bottom of my list to open first.

judging by the screaming of people out protesting, the places most important to reopen are those where the patrons are treated like royalty and waited/doted upon

people don't want to go get takeout, they want to have a waiter come by every 5 minutes and ask if there's anything they need. they don't care about reopening a library because you have to approach the librarian if you need help, but salons are dedicated towards you

its an absolute sickness i've seen before in some of my inlaws and it's absolutely some sort of feeling pampered/pretending you have your own servants that you just allow to work with other people when you don't need them. it's hosed up

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Antonymous posted:

imagine a 14 hour flight to tokyo or w/e just loving kill yourself

pre-quarantine roughly half the travelers were doing this already?

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

Mask will make you feel cyberpunk and/or anarchist. Wear mask, it's naughty.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Rynn posted:

Daily reminder why I hate social media.

Local news FB post about reopening our state (PA). Best and brightest commenters:

"Gov. Wolf shut down the state to hurt Trump because it's an election year"

"The Democrats hate America and want people to die!"

"It doesn't say you can shut down a state in the CONSTITUTION! :argh:"

The Internet was a mistake

the internet is fine

it is an ideological problem with the people

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
Masks are cool. Bowties are not cool. Sorry for busting anyone's bubble

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Ebola Roulette posted:

There are counties in Iowa where if you compare cases to population are as bad as NY. There's a county where 1% of the population is infected and almost 30% of the tests they've done are positive :staredog:

Open it up

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
motherfucking drones are delivering prescriptions to The Villages. I gotta find this article the news is talking about it

e: https://www.businessinsider.com/ups-cvs-drone-deliveries-the-villages-florida-2020-4

[quote]UPS Flight Forward, which is UPS' drone subsidiary, and CVS Health announced on Monday that they will launch a drone delivery service of prescription medications to The Villages. The service, beginning in early May, will use drones from Matternet, a Mountain View, California-based drone-technology company.

UPS and CVS made history in November when they made the first-ever drone delivery of prescription medications from a CVS retailer to a residential home in Cary, North Carolina. UPS got the first nationwide FAA approval for its drone airline in October.

Bala Ganesh, who is the vice president of UPS's advanced technology group, told Business Insider on April 27 that the new service for residents of The Villages is an example of how drone deliveries can connect "high-risk populations" to urgent medications.[/quote

cyka blyat
Sep 12, 2018

1999. What appeared to be a harmless meteorite crashing in the Nevada desert has turned out to be Darc Seed, an evil alien creature with horrible powers. By shooting strange magnetic rays, Darc Seed had turned the helpless nation into zombies and had brought the Statue of Liberty to life to do his dirty work. These rays had also given him control over many deadly weapons, but none were more powerful than the legendary samurai sword, Shura. When the great head of the samurai, Namakubi, heard that the sword had fallen into evil hands, he set off immediately for the United States. For only he possessed the strength and knowledge needed to recapture the magical sword and free the U.S. from the evil clutches of Darc Seed.

facetoucher cat posted:

I'm so pissed that the guy I want for commissioner in my area is too progressive and they're accusing him of jumping around trying to get elected (he ran for senate but dropped out) and I guess so few people are donating to him he's calling me. He got the minimum wage of the town he was mayor of to $15 an hour and marijuana possession under 1oz is only a fine of $75 with no arrest and that's if they even do anything to you, like legit if they even take it. 32% of the people who live in the city he was mayor for were not even born in the US because most are refugees.

I mean look at these policy differences

Ted

https://tedfordekalb.com/#ted-issues

and Emily

https://emilyfordekalb.com/policy/

I know this is the corona thread but FFS, why are people

I've seen one sign for him. Ted's issue is his ground game is non-existent.

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Solarin posted:

it's May and people are already losing their poo poo. Fully surrendering happens mid June-July probably. Stay safe

Probably 1/3rd to 1/2 of cspam needs serious therapy imo.

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

mastershakeman posted:

since i saw the mask argument happening AGAIN

there's other studies on this but basically: n95s are superior for bacterial but only slightly superior for viral influenza like (i.e. covid). Surgical masks are better than cloth but that's not part of the studies so they just say 'not recommended' but it's pretty clear that some mask is better than no mask. And that's before you get into the psychological aspect of wearing one.

Whoever decided to push 'wearing a mask makes you sick because human beings are incapable of training themselves to not touch their faces' should be convicted of crimes against humanity, it's insane how much that got parroted so early. The reason why, of course, is people had to choose between 'oh god i'm gonna die without a mask on and i can't find any' and 'actually i'm ok because the media said masks kill people and i won't think any harder about it because it's the only way i dont have a panic attack'

What about for people in metal tubes with circulating air?

Basically:

Nothus posted:

Just lol at the idea of taking a flight at any point in the next few years.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

everyone in the US is gonna get COVID-19

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

So what are the chances that I'll be able to fly from the US to Scotland in August?

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Ebola Roulette posted:

There are counties in Iowa where if you compare cases to population are as bad as NY. There's a county where 1% of the population is infected and almost 30% of the tests they've done are positive :staredog:

And starting on Friday the counties right next to those counties are being told to open back up for business.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

facetoucher cat posted:

I actually took that at the end of February. Lmao if I'd get near a street entrepreneur ever again and even then I made him drop and leave. It really wasn't as shady as it sounds I live in an area where trade happens like that sometimes because of A-Z stores

these cigs fell off the back of a truck, you know, alright i'll drop another tenner but that's my final offer

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

mrmcd posted:

Probably 1/3rd to 1/2 of cspam needs serious therapy imo.

is drinking therapy? the answer may surprise you

AceOfFlames
Oct 9, 2012

If I cannot fly, then should I seriously consider the possibility of moving back to Portugal and become destitute for the rest of my life since the world is just going to close itself permanently?

galenanorth
May 19, 2016

mastershakeman posted:

Whoever decided to push 'wearing a mask makes you sick because human beings are incapable of training themselves to not touch their faces' should be convicted of crimes against humanity, it's insane how much that got parroted so early. The reason why, of course, is people had to choose between 'oh god i'm gonna die without a mask on and i can't find any' and 'actually i'm ok because the media said masks kill people and i won't think any harder about it because it's the only way i dont have a panic attack'

I was thinking early on "So...should I get us masks from the store while I still can" and I'd asked my mom, she said no because the CDC said no, then on CNN an anchor was talking about what the CDC said and then said "We have to make our decisions based on facts, not fear" when "based on misguided trust in our institutions" would have been more accurate. You might think that because the Super Tuesday centrist Voltron had just formed, I might've learned, but at the time I expected the CDC's technocrats to at least be that competent

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

judging by the screaming of people out protesting, the places most important to reopen are those where the patrons are treated like royalty and waited/doted upon

people don't want to go get takeout, they want to have a waiter come by every 5 minutes and ask if there's anything they need. they don't care about reopening a library because you have to approach the librarian if you need help, but salons are dedicated towards you

its an absolute sickness i've seen before in some of my inlaws and it's absolutely some sort of feeling pampered/pretending you have your own servants that you just allow to work with other people when you don't need them. it's hosed up

this is what I don't understand, you can still get takeout and while it's not non-zero risk it's a million times safer than going to the restaurant lol!! people really just want to be waited on. i feel like i'm the only person who dislikes being served and thinks it's loving creepy when people have unrealistic standards instead of being excessively nice to their waiter lol

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

cyka blyat posted:

I've seen one sign for him. Ted's issue is his ground game is non-existent.

yeah, I'm seriously for him and all I'm willing to do for him is throw money at him. I'm not a door knocker or a person that would call and talk on the phone for someone but if someone reached out to me for an email campaign I'd be all in. He called and invited me to his campaign kick off but I was like, "lmao no this coronavirus thing", and it wasn't a big problem at the time so it didn't click with him but he was kind about it but I agree that's his issue now that I put more thought into it

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

Heartcatch posted:

Mask will make you feel cyberpunk and/or anarchist. Wear mask, it's naughty.

hell yea

time to register directactionfashion.com

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

:screaming about govt tyranny because i want somebody to cut my hair:

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Vasukhani posted:

What about for people in metal tubes with circulating air?

Basically:

People from southeast Asia have been wearing masks on flights for forever just fine. It's not about moving risk to zero, it's about taking reasonable steps to mitigate risk.

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

AceOfFlames posted:

If I cannot fly, then should I seriously consider the possibility of moving back to Portugal and become destitute for the rest of my life since the world is just going to close itself permanently?

Consider alternative means? There are more ways to leave than just traveling.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

dex_sda posted:

these cigs fell off the back of a truck, you know, alright i'll drop another tenner but that's my final offer

they're way smoked and a protective layer in my lungs

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Iowa is going to post 1000 new cases sometime this week and still open up lmao

We took the crown baby. Dumbest state!

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

AceOfFlames posted:

just pretend like you got a 1 year sentence in a very low security Norwegian prison, but you might get out a little early if everything goes well.

wisconsingreg
Jan 13, 2019

Thoguh posted:

People from southeast Asia have been wearing masks on flights for forever just fine. It's not about moving risk to zero, it's about taking reasonable steps to mitigate risk.

I'm not saying there is an issue with masks. I'm saying a "face covering" won't do poo poo if you're in a room with no outside air supply for 13 hours.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

it would be better if instead of “open up” the messaging was “modify and adapt” but our president is a simple Buffon who drives the narrative

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

dex_sda posted:

this is what I don't understand, you can still get takeout and while it's not non-zero risk it's a million times safer than going to the restaurant lol!! people really just want to be waited on. i feel like i'm the only person who dislikes being served and thinks it's loving creepy when people have unrealistic standards instead of being excessively nice to their waiter lol

many human beings grandest desire is to be a petty tyrant able to humiliate other humans on a whim and suffer no consequences.

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

Masks are cool. Bowties are not cool. Sorry for busting anyone's bubble

agreed

looking forward to the day i can buy a black turtleneck with a built in mask so i can look like a ninja

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Iowa isnt even suppressing numbers like texas, florida, or ohio. We are posting true numbers showing out of control outbreaks and still opening up.

Crack pinged a lot right noe.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

It actually rules that I can walk around with a bandanna tied around my face and its normal

im an outlaw pew pew pew

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

AceOfFlames posted:

you can fly. fly; nobody give a gently caress if you do or don't. If you can't fly you'll be made aware that you can't by your government

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

mastershakeman posted:

Strong overlap with the "I pay taxes, YOUR WORK FOR ME" circle

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

i wonder if i will ever see a movie in a theater again

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Starting to think that Covid is the AIDs crisis for black people, in most every way

quote:

Adarra Benjamin, a 26-year-old black social worker in Chicago, lacks the luxury of staying home during the Covid-19 pandemic. She assists several elderly patients. Her work demands travel by public transit. Her duties — picking up groceries, running to the post office, counseling clients — have, amid the news of death and disease, devolved into a series of anxiety-inducing tasks.

“I am afraid because my job consists of me not only going in and out of someone else’s home, but shopping for other people,” she said. “It just feels like panic.”

Adarra remains at risk as an essential worker. Chicago stands flush with coronavirus. Cook County, which surrounds Chicago, has the sixth-most cases of all counties in the country, according to a New York Times tracker, as of April 27. The virus continues to ravage the city’s predominantly black South Side, where Adarra lives with her mother. Recently, when Adarra’s cousin exhibited symptoms of Covid-19, particularly difficulty breathing, he struggled to obtain a test, going to the hospital twice before he received one testing positive.

Adarra Benjamin, left, waits for a bus during her morning commute. “It wasn’t until this [pandemic] that I realized how unimportant I am to the government,” she said. Olivia Obineme for Vox
The situation rattled Adarra. “It has honestly, like, put me into fear,” she said. “To know he went there and that they didn’t have a test to take immediately pushes me back, like, ‘Okay, maybe I could do more harm by going to get tested than I would just staying away.’”

“So now I am really confused as to should I get tested,” she said. “Do they even have enough tests?”

Local activists, politicians, and city data echo the concern about equitable access in Chicago. According to the Chicago Department of Public Health, black people in Chicago make up a majority of Covid-19 deaths, at 56 percent, as of April 26.

Yet for weeks, the black neighborhoods on the South Side of the city with the highest number of cases were tested at a lower rate than the whiter wealthy areas in the city center. It is a problem reflected statewide, and increasingly nationwide. Available data from the state of Illinois shows that even though black residents make up 37 percent of the state’s Covid-19 deaths, they only received 13 percent of the state’s tests, as of April 23.

It wasn’t supposed to be this way. Chicago serves as the model city of what the White House christened a month ago as an “extraordinary” and “historic” public-private partnership to offer free, accessible coronavirus testing across the country at retail pharmacies and grocery stores.

With three current sites (one recently closed), the Chicago area is among cities with the most retail testing sites in the nation. But a Type Investigations and Vox analysis shows the sites are largely inaccessible for residents in the hardest-hit areas: the city’s predominantly black neighborhoods. The closest retail drive-through testing site to Adarra is at least 18 miles away.

At a press conference on Monday, President Trump touted the testing program, saying, “These private sector leaders along with others have been exceptional partners in an unprecedented drive to expand the states’ capabilities and our country’s capabilities.”

But more than a month after the program’s debut, the sluggish rollout and locations of the retail drive-throughs participating in the White House’s partnership have left cities and states scrambling to find solutions for testing, especially in majority-minority neighborhoods, where residents of color have been disproportionately impacted by the pandemic.

The Trump administration promised widespread, retail-based testing, but the rollout was slow. Black communities have been devastated.
On March 13, the Trump administration announced its partnership with Walgreens, Walmart, Target, and CVS to provide a portion of their parking lots across the nation for free drive-through testing. The administration asserted that the plan would “meet the needs of the American public,” with Trump emphasizing that “we have many, many locations” and that “we cover very, very strongly our country — stores in virtually every location.”

White House coronavirus response coordinator Dr. Deborah Birx said the plan was expected to be so efficient that after scaling across the United States, “we want to bring this across the continent.” Moreover, partner stores professed a focus on the hardest-hit communities. Walgreens declared testing would focus on “our most vulnerable citizens,” and CVS said it would scale to quickly serve “the most vulnerable members of our communities.” The stock market rallied after the announcement. Rite Aid and Kroger joined the effort soon after.

Yet the ambition of this project is overshadowed by its failures, as Covid-19 infections increased exponentially in America’s urban centers. As of April 16, there were only 17 retail locations open. (Just a few days prior, on the 13th, NPR characterized retail drive-through testing as “largely nonexistent.” ) All of those stores, save three, are located in predominantly white areas. Between April 17 and 27, 43 more retail testing sites opened, but only five of those are in predominantly black areas.

A Health and Human Services spokesperson said the department is working with pharmacy and retail companies to “expand rapidly to areas that are under-tested and socially vulnerable” and that the department is “using data to locate sites in counties that are under-tested and socially vulnerable, especially those with high populations of black, Hispanic and rural Americans.” They noted that “as of April 24, 63 sites are testing Americans in 24 states.”

However, of the 63 testing sites operating, or announced to open as of April 24, only eight — about 13 percent — are in predominantly black neighborhoods. Black Americans make up 30 percent of Covid-19 patients, according to preliminary nationwide data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

On the South Side of Chicago, the heart of the city’s black community, the retail testing centers are essentially a nonfactor. After watching the president’s store-based testing announcement, Illinois state Sen. Robert Peters said “it came off like this is more about highlighting all these people in this business space with no real concrete plan — it’s a pipe dream.”

Peters is one of the many black politicians and activists who, in recent weeks, have pushed for a South Side testing center to fill the gaps. Accessible testing is needed on the West Side, too. This month, Illinois state representative and board member of Loretto Hospital LaShawn K. Ford joined in a press conference outside Loretto to decry the lack of testing in the West Side community of Austin, Chicago, where about 80 percent of residents are African American.

“On the West Side of Chicago, the demand for testing is very high, and the supply is very minimal — that’s the problem,” Ford said. “When we hear the governor of Illinois and the president of the United States talk about bending the curve, what we’re going to find is we really can’t talk about raw numbers when we’re not testing a large segment of our population, and that’s the black community. There are no major test sites in the black community.” (One initial retail site is in the city limits, in a neighborhood adjacent to Austin but not predominantly black.)

Ford said he’s been under pressure from his constituents, who are “frustrated because they see other communities with these huge test sites set up by the government, and Walmart, and other facilities with big drive-ups. Yet a large segment of the population is ignored. And it’s been recently noted that the segment that has been ignored is the segment that’s been the hardest hit with deaths and positive cases.”

According to public data, black Chicago residents are dying of Covid-19 at four times the rate of white residents. Statewide, black Illinoisans are testing positive at twice the rate of their white counterparts. All the while, black Illinoisans have received about half as many tests.

Assessing the White House retail testing plan from its inception, Rutgers professor Naa Oyo A. Kwate argues that centering stores as testing points compounds issues of access because of retailers’ segregated location patterns, generally away from black neighborhoods.

Kwate said a more equitable option could have been chosen, such as post office parking lots or schools, which are more equally distributed throughout communities. “Trying to respond to the pandemic by partnering with private retail sites, that doesn’t really make sense,” said Kwate, adding that the few testing centers in the Chicago area aren’t strategically located relative to the population density and the city’s hardest-hit communities.

With half of the Chicago region’s retail testing centers at a Walgreens and Walmart in far-flung suburbs, Kwate said, “if you’re on either on the South Side or in a predominantly black suburb, you have to go a really long way — you’re driving on the expressway for at least half an hour, paying tolls to get there. It’s nowhere close to where you are.”

Struggles with the White House’s rollout of its retail plan have been coupled with rhetorical efforts to shift responsibility and blame. Initially, the White House took the lead. On March 13, standing in the Rose Garden alongside store CEOs, White House officials described retailers playing an integral role in the coronavirus task force’s “new partnership with the private sector to vastly increase and accelerate our capacity to test for the coronavirus.”

Later, stores reinforced the White House and federal government’s leadership role. CVS noted that “we are partnering with the federal government to support this effort,” and Walgreens announced that locations had been chosen “in collaboration with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.”

According to reporting from the Chicago Tribune, Walmart’s testing centers in the Chicago area were “privately managed under federal contracts.” Yet despite the federal government announcing the retail plan, choosing the retail locations, and managing the retail contracts, the president placed the onus of shortcomings on the states.

On April 14, after reports of sputters in retail testing, Trump distanced himself from the plan. He asserted that if states wanted retail testing centers, they should find a way to direct it themselves. “Washington shouldn’t be doing that,” Trump said during a briefing. “We can’t be thinking about a Walmart parking lot that’s 2,000 miles away where we’re doing testing, but a governor of a state can, and a mayor can, and right down the line.”

The next day, Trump once again framed the initiative as a responsibility of state governors and companies, and threatened to punish these local leaders if they poorly implemented it. Asked when retail testing would be broadly available to more Americans, Trump replied that “the companies will determine that, and the governors will determine that,” adding, “if we’re not happy, we’ll take very strong action against a state or a governor.”

Explaining why the public-private partnership has not reached a wider scale, reports in Business Insider and the Washington Post cited retailers’ struggle to gain access to enough tests and testing materials, and manage the large demand.

The White House addressed concerns of scale and equity in a recent press briefing. “I want you to know that we’re building on the public-private partnership that the president rolled out with pharmacy and retail companies like CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, and Kroger to accelerate testing for more Americans in more communities across the nation. We’re going to be increasing access to testing for undertested, underserved, and minority communities,” said Surgeon General Jerome Adams last Wednesday, mentioning companies that have joined the effort since the initial announcement.

Amid federal dysfunction, under pressure from advocacy groups and politicians, and in light of emerging racial disparities, many governors have moved to fill the void of the president’s testing plan in minority neighborhoods. This month, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker announced that he would be launching new testing centers in black communities. Louisiana Gov. John Bel Edwards said he would be doing the same in rural areas. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced his administration would provide pop-up testing sites in “minority communities downstate” in New York City. And partnering with the Urban League, Florida recently opened walk-up centers to reach black communities in Broward County.

Earlier this month, New York Times Magazine writer Nikole Hannah-Jones criticized the posture, tweeting, “I never want to hear that the government should be run like a business. This crisis has laid bare the dangers of gutting our public institutions & services, depending on companies dedicated to profit rather than government-mandated to work for the common good. Death is the result.” The Times editorial board expressed similar sentiments, describing the White House coronavirus response as an “embrace of markets so extreme it might seem farcical if it wasn’t resulting in unnecessary deaths.”

The market-based failure resonates particularly for black Americans, who have previously suffered under marquee failed federal public-private partnerships. In her book Race for Profit, Keeanga-Yamahtta Taylor explores how reliance on private sector solutions to provide access to services like housing has traditionally left black communities woefully underserved.

“There is a reason why African American organizations, community groups, have always called for a greater role of the state, because of the ways that racism and discrimination run rampant and unchecked in the private sector,” Taylor said last year in an interview with Chris Hayes.

“More black people are dying from this. And it’s sad that it has to take someone sharing our story to get something done about it,” says Adarra Benjamin. + This month, medical professionals continue to criticize the racial disparities in testing, particularly among African Americans. Though Trump has been reluctant to engage on testing failures, he has acknowledged Covid-19’s impact on African Americans has “been disproportional.”

Yet as retailers like CVS and Walmart continue to slowly scale up, they are facing problems in reaching people without access to cars, or who live in segregated neighborhoods where these stores are not as accessible. The Trump administration has long opposed the consideration of disparate impacts in policymaking. It remains to be seen whether the federal government will be able to implement a testing system to fully address the racial inequities — and stymie the coronavirus’s disparate impact on black Americans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

euphronius posted:

it would be better if instead of “open up” the messaging was “modify and adapt” but our president is a simple Buffon who drives the narrative

Oh cool, you found the Dems coronavirus messaging from the Hillary timeline.