Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY

Zeroisanumber posted:

I had to take a few days due to mounting horror. How are we looking?

both covid and climate change are solved, and bernie is president

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

We got fire, pestilence and locusts down, what's next?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
so whats goin on with this virus thing?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

I get a sense that we've got a handle on it and no more people are dying. Trump greatest president ever!

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Fitzy Fitz posted:

I don't know why Airbnb is being so difficult right now, but they should still refund your money. They finally gave me mine back. It took several tries.

I bet they're trying their damnedest to make sure all the overleveraged assholes who took out multiple mortgages to buy houses to rent out houses on Airbnb get some money to keep the banks from foreclosing on what is almost certainly the vast majority of the total listings in Airbnb.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

Something like 20% of manhattan decamped to their vacation homes in Maine, Rhode Island etc. It scared the RI governor so much she sent the state police door to door to find and threaten them into self quarantining
lol that's wild. h ow'd they find that number?

quote:

My last landlord had mortgages on 6 properties, she was financially threatened just from me ending my lease in the winter without a new renter lined up, forget about half her tenants being unable to make rent because their bullshit service job closed down.

aren't all the landlords just going to take the 3 month forbearance with balloon payment due aug1 or whatever? plus people who did airbnb full time (i'm expecting a lot of old property owners were like this, retired otherwise) can get the 10k in berniebucks from the PUA til late july

so no default for a while, and then you have all the grace period notices and accel letters to wait out, it won't be until next spring that landlords start losing possession of property even in the fastest states

mastershakeman has issued a correction as of 16:59 on Apr 28, 2020

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

drat that guy really needed a haircut huh

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Zeroisanumber posted:

that's what a lack of trump pressers will do to ya

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

You mean the flu?

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

this is the dumbest poo poo, every parent is just letting their kids mingle freely lmao

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

How'd that work out for her?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

where will you hide when your country is one gigantic concentration camp?

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
lol a dog got it

https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/chapel-hill-pug-tests-positive-for-virus-that-causes-covid-19-first-known-case-in-a-dog-in-the-us/19074499/

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

My whole neighborhood in Brooklyn is on their roofs

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

SKULL.GIF posted:

It wouldn't have mattered, do you think Republicans wouldn't have just rubber stamped it anyway?

Probably, but since the Dems put in a corporate sycophant in the oversight position instead of someone actually interested in oversight we'll never know

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

well well well

not so smug now dog havers

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

meanwhile Pelosi's Bipartisan Committee to Investigatre Maybe Doing Remote Voting, Possibly Some Day is moving forward while the House decides there's nothing important going on, why bother reconvening

https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1255150655158681600

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Zeroisanumber posted:

Pretty bad news -- you are still president of the united states

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Schnorkles posted:

not great op

nah things are great the Good States are opening back up and a chudge is forcing the Tyrant Pritzker to end his Unconstitutional Lockdown on fishing holes

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

Mayor Dave posted:

Probably, but since the Dems put in a corporate sycophant in the oversight position instead of someone actually interested in oversight we'll never know

she has direct financial interests in these outcomes lmao

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Cao Ni Ma posted:

well well well

not so smug now dog havers

then again it was a dog with an inside out head

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

How the gently caress do you get a dog to wear a mask?

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

reverse the speech bubbles

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mummy Xzibit posted:

How the gently caress do you get a dog to wear a mask?

We have the technology

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

brugroffil posted:

meanwhile Pelosi's Bipartisan Committee to Investigatre Maybe Doing Remote Voting, Possibly Some Day is moving forward while the House decides there's nothing important going on, why bother reconvening

https://twitter.com/sarahnferris/status/1255150655158681600

go back to work, lol not us though it’s dangerous out there

Brain Curry
Feb 15, 2007

People think that I'm lazy
People think that I'm this fool because
I give a fuck about the government
I didn't graduate from high school

This is amazing work. As a student of viruses I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of stories like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The articles were just windows to a place I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this story made me stop and evaluate. Putting Covid in a dog made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting a virus into something that everyone is familiar with, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

go back to work, lol not us though it’s dangerous out there

They bailed out the stock market, which was their only concern. Now that the wealthy are relatively safe again, it's time for some belt-tightening in these Trying Times.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Brain Curry posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of viruses I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of stories like this, and have shown little to no emotion. The articles were just windows to a place I’ve never lived in, people who I never knew or would ever know. But this story made me stop and evaluate. Putting Covid in a dog made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting a virus into something that everyone is familiar with, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

lmao this is a good reference, i get ur reference

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
when is one of these coward states going to reopen schools

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
So much boomer suicide happening today.

I have completely given up. It's like dawn of the dead out here.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

So much boomer suicide happening today.

I have completely given up. It's like dawn of the dead out here.

they dont even seem to be having any consequences, wheres my easter massacre

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

mastershakeman posted:

lol that's wild. h ow'd they find that number?

GATES FOUNDATION pulled it straight out of his rear end

manhattan's median household income is $66k per year

the hundreds of thousands of working class ppl who live in manhattan did not "escape to their vacation homes in maine"

instead, they died and continue to die in nyc hospitals

COVID-420 has issued a correction as of 17:25 on Apr 28, 2020

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Oh god it’s a pug

A Chinese dog lmao

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

wow thx these guys are great

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOuGH9Gpeos

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BeefThief posted:

where will you hide when your country is one gigantic concentration camp?

I only just noticed the yellow badge the woman on the right us wearing on her jacket

I really want to hear that interview now

hepatizon
Oct 27, 2010

COVID-420 posted:

GATES FOUNDATION pulled it straight out of his rear end

manhattan's median household income is $66k per year

the hundreds of thousands of working class ppl who live in manhattan did not "escape to their vacation homes in maine"

instead, they died and continue to die in nyc hospitals

Smdh @ talking about median in an area with world-class wealth disparity. The 80th percentile of Manhattan household income is $190k, that's sufficient to establish that 20% of Manhattan has the means to get out
https://statisticalatlas.com/county-subdivision/New-York/New-York-County/Manhattan/Household-Income

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
B-b-b-biden will save us~!

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

hepatizon posted:

Smdh @ talking about median in an area with world-class wealth disparity. The 80th percentile of Manhattan household income is $190k, that's sufficient to establish that 20% of Manhattan has the means to get out
https://statisticalatlas.com/county-subdivision/New-York/New-York-County/Manhattan/Household-Income

how the gently caress do you live in manhattan on 190k household much less 66k

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

I would also react like that if someone said this to me