Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Telsa Cola
Aug 19, 2011

No... this is all wrong... this whole operation has just gone completely sidewaysface

VitalSigns posted:

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1251670127944232963

Nobody is dying of covid-19 you guys, the American death rate is just inexplicably skyrocketing 10,000%, probably nothing.

Also California is doing suprisingly well with all of this so yeah their numbers are going to be low.

Now do the same thing in NY or another hotspot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

that ^^^ tweet should never be posted without this reply

https://twitter.com/Nixons_Head_/status/1251707687118626821

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

OneEightHundred posted:

Qanon
Kyoo-anon
Kyoo...n?

:tinfoil:

So that's what he's be up to!

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Telsa Cola posted:

Also California is doing suprisingly well with all of this so yeah their numbers are going to be low.

Now do the same thing in NY or another hotspot.

If anything, the number of C19 deaths are being under reported.

RWM media knows this but FOX is gonna FOX. If Biden wins in November, by Christmas the narrative will be about why Joe didn't order enough tests, unerplayed the virus, called it a hoax and now that a democrat is president again the economy is complete poo poo.

Speaking of that, this pattern of Republicans obtaining office, looting the US Treasury, deficit spending and basically gutting everything to leave for the next Democratic administration to clean up and take the blame for is really tiring. If/when Biden takes office, expect to hear a lot of poo poo about the deficit and the debt, along with, of course, the unemployment rate.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009
And of course if he doesn't take office expect to hear none of that from the right wing media. It's easy to stay on message when you have no morals.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story
Right wing media is already going on about the unemployment rate and the debt/deficit, they're using it to attack Dem governors who want to keep pandemic controls in place and give UI to people who are temporarily out of work.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

BiggerBoat posted:

If Biden wins in November, by Christmas the narrative will be about why Joe didn't order enough tests, unerplayed the virus, called it a hoax and now that a democrat is president again the economy is complete poo poo.

More like 'BUT HIS RAPE! LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP LOCK HIM UP!'. There will be wall to wall 'we need to investigate this'.

BiggerBoat posted:

Speaking of that, this pattern of Republicans obtaining office, looting the US Treasury, deficit spending and basically gutting everything to leave for the next Democratic administration to clean up and take the blame for is really tiring. If/when Biden takes office, expect to hear a lot of poo poo about the deficit and the debt, along with, of course, the unemployment rate.

Don't forget filibustering will be patriotic again!

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/1254908982281543682

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
whoa. WHOA!! WHOOOAAAAA NELLY!!!

Rip Testes
Jan 29, 2004

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception.
So sad to hear Fox News dropped Diamond and Silk.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Rip Testes posted:

I completely forgot about them.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Rip Testes posted:

How did they fall from grace? Last I knew the whole GOP were getting selfies with them in Congress

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Made statements about the Rona after President Bleach said stupid.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I completely forgot about them.
I mean if you don’t watch Fox News you’re not going to see them. It’s not like they showed up anywhere else.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Some pro-level shade here:

https://twitter.com/AprilDRyan/status/1255132326251520006

I love "Rock and Burlap."

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Even worse, they were going Sandy Hook on the NY corona deaths.
"Where are the bodies? I don't see them"

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/erikwemple/status/1255144245725298688?s=21

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
Me, a Fox News commentator: "people aren't dead unless I see their corpses in person."

It's actually a huge problem. Once you start getting comfortable ignoring credible reports of deaths, it's a really quick step to poo poo like genocide denial.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

I feel like this is the sort of letter lawyers anxiously wait their entire careers to have the opportunity to write.

Grayly Squirrel
Apr 10, 2008

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

So that's what he's be up to!

I thought he got himself killed in Syria.

Or am I thinking of some other mentally ill goon.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Grayly Squirrel posted:

I thought he got himself killed in Syria.

Or am I thinking of some other mentally ill goon.

That was Caro, Kyoon is the :sax: guy.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

I feel like I'm missing context as to why Kyoon is associated with the sax kirby from the Get A Move On video.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Angry_Ed posted:

I feel like I'm missing context as to why Kyoon is associated with the sax kirby from the Get A Move On video.

Kyoon sounds like the sound a saxophone makes.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Kyoon sounds like the sound a saxophone makes.

...huh, yeah it does doesn't it.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Angry_Ed posted:

...huh, yeah it does doesn't it.

You have attained enlightenment!

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Caro also turned up alive I believe.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Taerkar posted:

Caro also turned up alive I believe.

I looked it up in the SAclopedia and apparently some guy interviewed him on a podcast recently (in the past two months or so).

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

PT6A posted:

Me, a Fox News commentator: "people aren't dead unless I see their corpses in person."

It's actually a huge problem. Once you start getting comfortable ignoring credible reports of deaths, it's a really quick step to poo poo like genocide denial.

In America's case it's the actual government strategy.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

PT6A posted:

When has the US government ever been shy about denying genocide?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

are you ready to know the truth? I DON'T THINK YOU ARE HOLD ON TO YOUR BRAINS BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BLOW THE TOP OF YOUR SKULL WIDE OPEN INTO THE STRATOSPHERE

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1255529033997209607

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?
Heard this story on WMAL. Surprise, it's false. Fishtank cleaner man died from the MAGA.

https://twitter.com/HeidiNBC/status/1255606533171433479?s=20

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Flesh Forge posted:

are you ready to know the truth? I DON'T THINK YOU ARE HOLD ON TO YOUR BRAINS BECAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BLOW THE TOP OF YOUR SKULL WIDE OPEN INTO THE STRATOSPHERE

https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/status/1255529033997209607

This all checks out.

CNN Fake News won't tell you about it though.

How far away are we from Trump pretending/admitting he was the Q guy all along?

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

BiggerBoat posted:

This all checks out.

CNN Fake News won't tell you about it though.

How far away are we from Trump pretending/admitting he was the Q guy all along?

I don't think he knows his alphabet all the way up to Q, so it'll take a bit.

How are u
May 19, 2005

by Azathoth
Does anybody have a round-up of stuff on how Jordan Peterson is a lovely right wing grifter and not an intellectual titan?

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
He’s dead, who cares

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Phone posted:

He’s dead, who cares

Is he actually? I thought he just perma-fried his brain with drugs.

Maybe he didn't clean his room enough, hence the addiction to benzos.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

PT6A posted:

Is he actually? I thought he just perma-fried his brain with drugs.

Maybe he didn't clean his room enough, hence the addiction to benzos.

He went to Russia and got put into an 8-day drug-induced coma to apparently break his addiction to cloanzepam...which then resulted in him being unable to speak or write (treatment successful then, of a sort) and suffering seizures...so yeah he might be dead now.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Angry_Ed posted:

He went to Russia and got put into an 8-day drug-induced coma to apparently break his addiction to cloanzepam...which then resulted in him being unable to speak or write (treatment successful then, of a sort) and suffering seizures...so yeah he might be dead now.

Nothing of value would have been lost.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

PT6A posted:

Nothing of value would have been lost.

honestly I was going to jokingly just say "he went to Russia and got injected with Krokodil" but turns out I might've actually been on the mark there :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
here lies jordan peterson

was exposed to hegelian dialectics and died