Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

bird with big dick posted:

I got a window that opens and faces the alley maybe I’ll just piss out the window tbh

HR person: Well, we could fire him for that, but do we want him in here pissing out, or out there pissing in?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

How the hell can you call yourself a medical professional when you allow someone to casually walk around with the potential to spread the freakin plague.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
We’ve noticed you performing bodily functions at your desk and we are rewarding your time saving initiative with a 12 pack of extra large socks and a double big gulp mug

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I'll tell you why they shouldn't take a container into the office and pee into it.
I'll go into details about why they shouldn't unleash that frothy gold stream into a used chinese takeout container or a gatoraid bottle they found in the parkinglot and are using like a rebound girlfriend.

I could go into massive, heart-rending details about how good it would feel to unzip and feel the stagnant office air, wafting over their unkempt pubes as they unfurled their pee pee pipe proudly. Oh I could do ALL that.

I could do SO much more you drat bastards. You'd like that wouldn't you?

Well? It's gonna cost you AUD$100.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Yeah man you know we want to talk about penises you don’t have to be a tease

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Philthy posted:

How the hell can you call yourself a medical professional when you allow someone to casually walk around with the potential to spread the freakin plague.

okay you tell him to do something

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Unless you are the steamy genitals of a horse Mike Pants is not interested

Inept
Jul 8, 2003

Philthy posted:

mayo clinic gets $340 million in government funding annually. Likely some higher up said it wasn't worth potentially losing hundreds of millions of dollars in funding because they pissed off Trump/Pence

cool system we have

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Yeah Why not it’s my office I don’t wanna get the roni walking the hall every 10 minutes to take a piss

Every 10 minutes? Time to schedule that prostate exam.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I just like to piss

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

I just like to piss

preachin to the choir here brother

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Philthy posted:

every part of it is just terrible. the VP who doesn't just do it because it's the right thing to do, the doctor who is too much of a coward to tell him to put a mask on, literally everyone who is too much of a coward to tell him to put a mask on; if they did, and he said no, that's even worse

I really can't understand why he didn't wear a mask, like I can't even think of a CHUD reason

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

empty whippet box posted:

every part of it is just terrible. the VP who doesn't just do it because it's the right thing to do, the doctor who is too much of a coward to tell him to put a mask on, literally everyone who is too much of a coward to tell him to put a mask on; if they did, and he said no, that's even worse

I really can't understand why he didn't wear a mask, like I can't even think of a CHUD reason
Trump doesn't. It's that simple.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

exactly. plus refusing to wear a mask is major right wing signifier in general right now. a photo of pence without a mask on combined with a lot of fingerwagging from the media simply helps him appeal to his base

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Philthy posted:

By not wanting to have the ensuing shitstorm that would follow calling the vice president out on it.

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

every single thing in modern life must be part of the culture war

wearing a mask is team blue

COVID-420 fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Apr 29, 2020

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

Philthy posted:

when they're in the inner circle of the president

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Trump and Pence are probably afraid of

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

The right wing trend is now anti mask. Apparently masks are a sign of submission to the evil gubmint

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
My biggest fear while wearing a mask when I'm out is some chud starting poo poo with me.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Right, but isn't there a rule that the Coronavirus can't infect rich, important people? They're, like, out of bounds of something.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Should’ve just tried to hand him a mask while he’s next to the covid victim while cameras rolling and don’t say anything.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pennywise the Frown posted:

My biggest fear while wearing a mask when I'm out is some chud starting poo poo with me.

Cough a lot, drop the mask, hack a big loogie, and say “what? I got so,ethimg I can’t shake”

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Single leg the chud, get in their guard and just start coughing all over them

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

If I somehow wasn't at risk...
Oooooh the poo poo I would flip the bougie mfs in my neighborhood out without masks on....
I'd curse them in front of their kids

Instead I mostly stopped going out on walks and dance around in the livingroom. They are everywhere with their kids maskless.
:(

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

Time_pants posted:

Right, but isn't there a rule that the Coronavirus can't infect rich, important people? They're, like, out of bounds of something.

He's built up his immune system by sharing bodily fluids with other non-human mammals.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Yeah Why not it’s my office I don’t wanna get the roni walking the hall every 10 minutes to take a piss

You may want to get checked for die-yuh-bee-tees.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker

Inept posted:

mayo clinic gets $340 million in government funding annually. Likely some higher up said it wasn't worth potentially losing hundreds of millions of dollars in funding because they pissed off Trump/Pence

cool system we have

hey whoa, seems like you are trying to critique the united states in some way here, but according to our president we've done everything right and china is entirely to blame in this matter

the system is perfect and cannot fail

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Conservatives are cowards who only feel safe in numbers. I’m more worried about the cop with an itchy trigger finger who’s scared enough to gun down a masked up minority because they felt “their safety threatened.”

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Pitdragon posted:

trying to critique the united states in some way here

:stare:

You really think anyone would do that? Just go on the Internet and critique the united states in some way?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Personally, if I were China, I'd've said NO to the Corona-flu right then and there on the spot.

Schadenboner
Aug 15, 2011

by Shine

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Personally, if I were China, I'd've said NO to the Corona-flu right then and there on the spot.

You and me, Plant MONSTER. we're the only two ones with any sense!

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

ruddiger posted:

Conservatives are cowards who only feel safe in numbers. I’m more worried about the cop with an itchy trigger finger who’s scared enough to gun down a masked up minority because they felt “their safety threatened.”

Hmmm. Both of those are true.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That’s why I go strapped

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

ruddiger posted:

I think you're being a bit paranoid. Even if you are a minority it's easy to not get shot. Just follow these steps. . .

1. Take off your mask. (likelihood of being shot at this point, 93%)
2. Lay on your back in in the middle of the sidewalk/street. (likelihood of being shot at this point, 90%)
3. Have your arms raised up in the air away from your body. (likelihood of being shot at this point, 87%)
4. Calmly shout out that you are unarmed and really, really don't want to be shot. (likelihood of being shot at this point, 86.5%)
5. Don't be a visible minority. (likelihood of being shot at this point, 0.05%)

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Pinche Rudo posted:

The right wing trend is now anti mask. Apparently masks are a sign of submission to the evil gubmint

This seems like a problem that will solve itself.

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Pitdragon posted:

hey whoa, seems like you are trying to critique the united states in some way here, but according to our president we've done everything right and china is entirely to blame in this matter

the system is perfect and cannot fail

China has murdered 60k 'mericans. How's that for WMD's?

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

China has murdered involuntarily manslaughtered 60k 'mericans. How's that for WMD's?

Trump could possibly qualify for second degree murder.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

It's eerie going out during this. Kirkland is disturbingly quiet, save for the occasionally ambulance. Seems the only people out and about are playing Pokémon Go or walking their dogs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Blistex posted:

Trump could possibly qualify for second degree murder.

And if not him the Scott Fitzgerald and Robin Vos from Wisconsin who sued to make people vote during a pandemic. At least 50 people who have covid-19 now have been linked to the elections.

If any of those people die then they are murderers.