Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Closed for the night.

The flowers are extra sparkly so thank you to everyone who came to water!

Silver Falcon fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Apr 29, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.

I'm opening up Rutabaga for a couple of hours.

Turnip price is 621 (!). Saharah is here and the clothes shop is selling space jackets.

I left some free stuff on the beach by the entrance if anyone wants it.

closed

Sailor Viy fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Apr 29, 2020

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Silver Falcon posted:

All right. I opened up my gates again. Dodo code C4C09

Julian is DIYing a Rose Bed. His house is the white one just left of the plaza.

Abel Sisters have Fairy-tale dresses, Chiton, Royal Shirt, Zap Helmets, Night-vision Goggles

I am still begging visitors to water my flowers. I left watering cans by the western cliffs. Start at my house, go north to the ramp. The highest priority are the black and blue roses, green mums, orange cosmos.

I have a free stuff pile in front of Abel's. Help yourself!

thanks for the wardrobe and the chance to meet big fella; feels like i won the game

https://twitter.com/kreuzader/status/1255274174752440322

GoGoGadgetChris
Mar 18, 2010

i powder a
granite monument
in a soundless flash

showering the grass
with molten drops of
its gold inlay

sending smoking
chips of stone
skipping into the fog

Sailor Viy posted:

Turnip price is 621 (!). Saharah is here and the clothes shop is selling space jackets.

5hB0L

Your island is gonna be totally hosed!!!! But thank you for hosting :)

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

I'm diving in to the island vacation feels and I'm looking for boozy items. I have a "Mixer" which looks enough like a topical drink machine; I have a fruit something or other that looks like a jug/dispenser of sangria. I have an "Oil Lamp" with some weeds and it looks enough like a pipe.

However, I can't find good drink containers. I have stuff like fancy table sets and coffee mugs but I don't have anything that looks like a cocktail glass, normal glass, beer glass, or even Isabelle's whiskey glass.

Does anyone know of anything that would solve this problem?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Sailor Viy posted:

5hB0L

whoa

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

E-flat posted:

Quillson! We got Quillson here!--

--in boxes. I have to say I'm mighty pleased this smuggo ducko is leaving, but he does deserve at least a special home. If anyone wants him.
Let me know by PM or here if you're interested and I'll whip up a dodo code.

By the way circling back to Quillson, I have Quillson and Joey on my island and the two of them had a conversation about their childhood lunches that their moms would make for them. And all of Joey's were things like mac n cheese and like PB&J or whatever and all of Quillson's were all very elaborate sounding expensive fancy meals and at the end Quillson just kind of goes "Oh Joey..." and shakes his head in disappointment at the foods Joey had mentioned. I also have their houses in separate parts of the island, Joey is in a more country part of the island and Quillson is next door to Miranda and down the street from Poppy in the rich part of the island. So it made that whole exchange even better. I assume that's a dialogue that can happen between whatever type Quillson is and whatever type Joey is, but I like to think that was a specific interaction only between this rich duck and this poor duck.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Sailor Viy posted:

5hB0L

lmao I didn't even get a wuhoh everythings coming up sexrex

e. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Macaluso posted:

By the way circling back to Quillson, I have Quillson and Joey on my island and the two of them had a conversation about their childhood lunches that their moms would make for them. And all of Joey's were things like mac n cheese and like PB&J or whatever and all of Quillson's were all very elaborate sounding expensive fancy meals and at the end Quillson just kind of goes "Oh Joey..." and shakes his head in disappointment at the foods Joey had mentioned. I also have their houses in separate parts of the island, Joey is in a more country part of the island and Quillson is next door to Miranda and down the street from Poppy in the rich part of the island. So it made that whole exchange even better. I assume that's a dialogue that can happen between whatever type Quillson is and whatever type Joey is, but I like to think that was a specific interaction only between this rich duck and this poor duck.

I had someone explain their childhood mac and said it was super special and then ended with "it was orange and came from a box" and I nearly spit laughing

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Apr 29, 2020

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

And when I can swim no longer, if I have not reached Aslan's country, or shot over the edge of the world into some vast cataract, I shall sink with my nose to the sunrise.

GoGoGadgetChris posted:

Your island is gonna be totally hosed!!!! But thank you for hosting :)

wow! I didn't know space jackets were so popular!

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy

The Sean posted:

I'm diving in to the island vacation feels and I'm looking for boozy items. I have a "Mixer" which looks enough like a topical drink machine; I have a fruit something or other that looks like a jug/dispenser of sangria. I have an "Oil Lamp" with some weeds and it looks enough like a pipe.

However, I can't find good drink containers. I have stuff like fancy table sets and coffee mugs but I don't have anything that looks like a cocktail glass, normal glass, beer glass, or even Isabelle's whiskey glass.

I do not, but I do have a recipe for coconut juice which looks like a cocktail

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

The Sean posted:

There's a Coconut Juice item, which is a coconut with a straw coming out of it. It could conceivably contain pina colada! It's a DIY that's made from a single coconut.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

My husband Adam is hosting at Pulchra, Nook is buying for 443 if anyone is interested, otherwise Kicks is there and Bam is giving the DIY for a pear rug (Bam is to the right of the airport, Adam is in the green bear shirt standing next to it).

Edit: Closing up shop.

Maerlyn fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 29, 2020

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

SeXReX posted:

lmao I didn't even get a wuhoh everythings coming up sexrex

e. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I had someone explain their childhood mac and said it was super special and then ended with "it was orange and came from a box" and I nearly spit laughing

Yeah that's one of the things Joey said :buddy:

Cattail Prophet
Apr 12, 2014

Huxley posted:

My 7 year old has her own house, but the 5 year old and I share, meaning she plays as me and changes up her hair and outfits when she plays. It's perfect and adorable.

I've given her free reign over two of the downstairs rooms, and the basement she has claimed once we get there, but today while I was working she asked, "Daddy, can I decorate the big room?"

Yeah sure baby, you make it beautiful.

A half hour later she shows me this:

https://twitter.com/MattSolo734/status/1255242515017588736

And all the furniture I had set up in there is literally out on the lawn. Every one of those fish has a name, apparently, and I'm not allowed to move them. Hope the HHA digs fish.

I feel like the real question here is why you had that many fish lying around in the first place.

Double Punctuation
Dec 30, 2009

Ships were made for sinking;
Whiskey made for drinking;
If we were made of cellophane
We'd all get stinking drunk much faster!
If you want Drake, I will be open until I finish dinner. Please ignore the nonsense in the upper left corner.

Northern, rain, pears, hyacinths, pansies, tulips. Gothic dress in Able’s.

Dodo Code: 4SV42

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

I’m gonna open back up for a bit because June is crafting a terrarium (her house is on the right side with a blue mountain bike outside).

“Kicks is here with some frilly little shoes and these bags:
- Knapsack
- Crossbody bag (pink)
- Canvas backpack (white/red)
- Square backpack (green)
- Outdoor backpack (blue)”

Feel free to water some flowers on the upper northern cliffs. Thanks!

edit: also there are some junked DIYs on the right side beach if you want to take or leave one

Dodo: closed thank you

Seymour Buttz fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Apr 29, 2020

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Sailor Viy posted:

closed

nooo, I missed the cut.

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
Gonna open up my island for an hour or so while I do dishes and deal with a jerk of a cat.

Redd is back at the top of the island (bring a ladder). He's got Quaint Painting (fake), Academic Painting (fake) and informative statue (fake) as well as a light blue stand mixer and outdoor bench.

Nook's has a cello and yellow double-sided wall clock in limited stock as well as a microwave and red rice cooker.

Able Sisters have flapper dresses, music-fest shirts, explorer shirts, peasant blouses and desert outfits

Turnip prices are 101 (lol).

I set up an area for free stuff. Just follow the wooden path from the airport. Help yourself to DIY recipes, stuff I don't want, cutting boards and fossils.

Annalise is making a garden bench. She's west of the airport across the bridge.

Dodo code: Closed

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 02:17 on Apr 29, 2020

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

kumba posted:

I do not, but I do have a recipe for coconut juice which looks like a cocktail

Thanks for letting me know. Do you mean you have the DIY recipe to share or you have learned it?

Silver Falcon posted:

There's a Coconut Juice item, which is a coconut with a straw coming out of it. It could conceivably contain pina colada! It's a DIY that's made from a single coconut.

Thanks for the info, too!

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

glassyalabolas posted:

nooo, I missed the cut.

it was MAGIC
https://twitter.com/SecksWrecks/status/1255283918456131584

e. I made it up to the shop door and someone hit minus so I got warped back to the airport to do it again and I wasn't even mad lmao

Sailor Viy
Aug 4, 2013

Sailor Viy posted:

closed

Thanks for visiting, everyone! I swear I wasn't trying to troll people with the hay bales, it was just something we set up a few days ago.

Sorry to those who missed out. I might reopen in an hour or so if I have time.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

SilentChaz posted:

Gonna open up my island for an hour or so while I do dishes and deal with a jerk of a cat.

Redd is back at the top of the island (bring a ladder). He's got Quaint Painting (fake), Academic Painting (fake) and informative statue (fake) as well as a light blue stand mixer and outdoor bench.

Nook's has a cello and yellow double-sided wall clock in limited stock as well as a microwave and red rice cooker.

Able Sisters have flapper dresses, music-fest shirts, explorer shirts, peasant blouses and desert outfits

I set up an area for free stuff. Just follow the wooden path from the airport. Help yourself to DIY recipes, stuff I don't want, cutting boards and fossils.

Dodo code: B8637

Love your setup! I didn't bring enough bells for the cello, but now I know I need a small fortune for instruments. Thanks!

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I meant to take a shot with me mid-shoveling with Sylvia's photo visible but you get the idea. I'd do another take but she got pretty mad.

JoeGlassJAw
Apr 9, 2010

Maerlyn posted:

My husband Adam is hosting at Pulchra, Nook is buying for 443 if anyone is interested, otherwise Kicks is there and Bam is giving the DIY for a pear rug (Bam is to the right of the airport, Adam is in the green bear shirt standing next to it).

Code is 04W8H.

hey I'd love to come sell my turnips but I keep getting interference when I try to fly :/

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Bringer of sugary treats!

SilentChaz posted:

Somehow I forgot about the cello and brought 0 bells. I’m coming back loaded, so if it’s still there by then it will be bought.

Rabidsamba
Sep 1, 2011

SilentChaz posted:

Snagged the informative statue, thanks for opening up! I love your shovel soldier looking keeping watch over your garden!

runchild
May 26, 2010

420 smoke 🎨artisanal🍑 melange erryday

TheBizzness posted:

Anyone have a Golden Flooring recipe and willing to build one for me if I bring the gold

You still looking for this?

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

runchild posted:

You still looking for this?

RC Cola provided it for me but I appreciate you!

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

SilentChaz posted:

Cello purchased! I’m leaving it outside your house so folks can touch.

Huxley
Oct 10, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Cattail Prophet posted:

I feel like the real question here is why you had that many fish lying around in the first place.

I taught her the closed-eyes trick and she never misses.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

:stonklol:

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

SeXReX posted:

it was MAGIC
https://twitter.com/SecksWrecks/status/1255283918456131584

e. I made it up to the shop door and someone hit minus so I got warped back to the airport to do it again and I wasn't even mad lmao

i was in the shop when that happened

Louisiana Van Van
Jan 11, 2009

Then a miracle occurred in the form of a plate of sandwiches.
I am a philosopher of sandwiches, he decided. Things good on the inside.

Maerlyn posted:

Code is 04W8H.

I was trying to come and sell my turnips—and also learn another way to dump my native-fruit surpluses—but got nothing but straight interference. D:

EDIT: Never mind. Wouldn’t you know the moment I post and am about to give up is the moment my partner takes the controller and gets me through. :doh:

Louisiana Van Van fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 29, 2020

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Does anyone have the DIY for the Western grave stone and could make one for me? I'd really like to have one on my island but I dont know the recipe.

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

Republicans posted:

I meant to take a shot with me mid-shoveling with Sylvia's photo visible but you get the idea. I'd do another take but she got pretty mad.

LMAO once I’m done gentrifying the gently caress out of my island I’m definitely putting an animal graveyard behind my house.

TwoSheds
Sep 12, 2007

Policenaut posted:

Does anyone have the DIY for the Western grave stone and could make one for me? I'd really like to have one on my island but I dont know the recipe.

I gotchoo fam.

Hootler
Apr 8, 2007

Ain't you got worms?
Celeste is here. :)

There's no meteor shower though. (she's to the east of the island right now)

Closed, thanks for stopping by.

Hootler fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Apr 29, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Maerlyn posted:

Love your setup! I didn't bring enough bells for the cello, but now I know I need a small fortune for instruments. Thanks!

Thanks! And thanks for visiting! I'll try to remember to include prices for limited stock items next time.

Rabidsamba posted:

Snagged the informative statue, thanks for opening up! I love your shovel soldier looking keeping watch over your garden!

Glad to open up for a bit! As soon as I saw the shovel soldier, I knew he was perfect for my garden.

TwoSheds posted:

Cello purchased! I’m leaving it outside your house so folks can touch.

Closing up in fifteen minutes, so if anyone wants to touch the cello, please do so now.

Rabidsamba
Sep 1, 2011
I'm enjoying the friendliness of visiting other people's places so thought I'd open up my island while I get some work done.

Kicks is in town peddling some backpacks and bags, Able Sisters have the full cowboy set, hockey masks, and astronaut helmets.

Puddles is making the birdhouse, for like the third time this week, unaware that everyone knows how to make it, even though she moved into the lot that needed the birdhouse in the first place.

Turnip prices are in the 60s but Nooklings are selling a Harp for 130,000 bells and in the cabinet they've got Froggy Umbrella

Dodo Code is 8DT5P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

JoeGlassJAw posted:

hey I'd love to come sell my turnips but I keep getting interference when I try to fly :/

I hope you were able to make it in!

Louisiana Van Van posted:

I was trying to come and sell my turnips—and also learn another way to dump my native-fruit surpluses—but got nothing but straight interference. D:

EDIT: Never mind. Wouldn’t you know the moment I post and am about to give up is the moment my partner takes the controller and gets me through. :doh:

He also left a dialog window open for a minute around the time you posted so that probably didn't help :doh: