Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

xcheopis posted:

Some dairy farms are dumping their excess, some are feeding calves, and some aren't dumping at all.

Thank you for quoting parts of the article I posted back to me, I guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

bird with big dick posted:

I loving love tuna melts. Any tuna melt. Even the worst tuna melt on the planet is still delicious.

i have eaten exactly one (1) tuna melt in my life and that was because i was getting paid to eat it

you can have ALL the tuna melts and i don't mind

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

dee eight posted:

i have eaten exactly one (1) tuna melt in my life and that was because i was getting paid to eat it

Seconded tuna sandwich lovers are all questionable

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Warm tuna is disgusting but you gotta get the heavy metals somehow

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Yeah I'm not driving all the way to Fairfield to buy a pig in a box.

They also have goat.

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

Colonel Cancer posted:

Warm tuna is disgusting but you gotta get the heavy metals somehow

Nah I get my heavy metals by listening to :regd10:

Doggles
Apr 22, 2007

Big Beef City posted:

Nothing gets hit harder than the pig anus industry. Nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLdWdK7VLJQ

:bloodborne:

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

Well, the thread title is right, we are all gonna die

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Here's your tuna sandwich
https://mashable.com/article/senator-warner-cursed-tuna-sandwich/

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

Big Beef City posted:

Nothing gets hit harder than the pig anus industry. Nothing.

While the hog rectum industry has indeed been hit hard, the calamari industry is somehow flourishing :thunk:

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

just remember to buy your tuna from here

https://www.goldbelly.com/sables-smoked-fish/sables-tuna-salad?ref=category

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Mierenneuker posted:

While the hog rectum industry has indeed been hit hard, the calamari industry is somehow flourishing :thunk:

We've already had tuna blasphemy on this page, please don't invite the tastebud-less calamari haters to come here too.

Also despite the stereotype, canned light tuna (usually skipjack) has a relatively low-to-medium amount of methylmercury in it. Not saying you should stuff your face with it every meal, but maybe save your rage for the billfish/mackerel/mahi/fresh tuna eaters.

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

https://twitter.com/markmobility/st...ingawful.com%2F

Not a joke

necroid
May 14, 2009

lmao

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

"A source close to Kushner denied the claim."
"A source close to Kushner said that he had "no recollection" of that remark."

They just replaced "Kushner" with "A source close to Kushner".

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

boar guy
Jan 25, 2007

i would drop $20 on the coin just to commemorate the sheer lunacy of all of this but $100 is a bridge too far

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Tommy Rickards and his Large Adult Sons is my band

Nicodemus Dumps
Jan 9, 2006

Just chillin' in the sink

I want two coins so they can be placed on my eyes at my funeral pyre

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003

Hazo posted:

Also despite the stereotype, canned light tuna (usually skipjack) has a relatively low-to-medium amount of methylmercury in it. Not saying you should stuff your face with it every meal, but maybe save your rage for the billfish/mackerel/mahi/fresh tuna eaters.

Mackerel is very tasty though and very much worth mercury poisoning. Also atlantic mackerel isn't to bad but yeah definitely don't get king mackerel.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

This dope’s repeated attempts to leave need to be recorded and accompanied by Yakety Sax, included with footage of his wife laughing

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Aw, Covid Kush didn't make it on :sad:

... Is that a strain of weed yet? If not I call copyright on the name.

The way he keeps talking about his kids just makes me think of the old "Mike Huckabee's Rotund F*ggot Sons" jokes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

What the gently caress is this stupid horseshit https://www.goldbelly.com/lazzaras-pizza-cafe-and-restaurant/cheese-pizza-4-pack

Hmm, $40 loving dollars for a box of beignet mix and some chicory coffee is this like the Nordstrom of food?
https://www.goldbelly.com/cafe-du-monde/002-cafe-du-monde-coffee-and-beignets

i am harry fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Apr 29, 2020

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

dee eight posted:

Have you considered talking to a therapist about this they may be able to help you

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Cacafuego posted:

This dope’s repeated attempts to leave need to be recorded and accompanied by Yakety Sax, included with footage of his wife laughing

hmm

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Hazo posted:

The way he keeps talking about his kids just makes me think of the old "Mike Huckabee's Rotund F*ggot Sons" jokes

:stare:

it's always just been "large adult sons" everywhere I've seen it so I'm not sure where that slur version came from.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

What the gently caress

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

this is violence

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Things are looking pretty bleak, but at least I was able to have a good laugh this morning thanks to the goon who implied 2nd amendment zealots would have joined the workers revolution if only they weren't made fun of so hard. This thread never fails to deliver.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

He ate the sandwich he really loving ate it

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

ruddiger posted:

Things are looking pretty bleak, but at least I was able to have a good laugh this morning thanks to the goon who implied 2nd amendment zealots would have joined the workers revolution if only they weren't made fun of so hard. This thread never fails to deliver.

lol yeah that was pretty good

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Famethrowa posted:

:stare:

it's always just been "large adult sons" everywhere I've seen it so I'm not sure where that slur version came from.

It's definitely not appropriate anymore (not that it was super cool at the time) but I think it came from here, unfortunately. I remember it being passed around on the forums a few years ago when it came out that his kids enjoyed torturing dogs to death and he used his influence to get them off scot-free.

Hazo fucked around with this message at 21:09 on Apr 29, 2020

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib

this is violence

You can hear the mayo bottle squeak with pain as he drains it of it's life essence.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hazo posted:

It's definitely not appropriate anymore (not that it was super cool at the time) but I remember it being passed around on the forums a few years ago when it came out that his kids enjoyed torturing dogs to death and he used his influence to get them off scot-free.

That is such bullshit.

They have never ONCE gotten off without Scott being around, their father didn't help in the slightest.

necroid
May 14, 2009

lol they look like cartoons I can't imagine them torturing dogs to death, it must've been a ghastly sight

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

This sounds like a sexual fantasy of his far more than a thing that is actually happening.

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

i am harry posted:

What the gently caress is this stupid horseshit https://www.goldbelly.com/lazzaras-pizza-cafe-and-restaurant/cheese-pizza-4-pack

Hmm, $40 loving dollars for a box of beignet mix and some chicory coffee is this like the Nordstrom of food?
https://www.goldbelly.com/cafe-du-monde/002-cafe-du-monde-coffee-and-beignets

if its good enough for lowtax then its good enough for all goons

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

What the gently caress

Did you watch it? It's awesome :haw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Remember when right leaning goons were implying that we'd have riots if Americans weren't allowed to go back to work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1ms1WydbwA

quote:

New York (CNN Business)Meat processing plant workers are concerned about President Donald Trump's executive order that compels plants to remain open during the coronavirus pandemic. Some say they expect staff will refuse to come to work.

"All I know is, this is crazy to me, because I can't see all these people going back into work," said Donald, who works at Tyson's Waterloo, Iowa, facility. "I don't think people are going to go back in there."

Donald asked to be referred to by his first name only. He is currently recovering after testing positive for the virus.
"I'm still trying to figure out: What is he going to do, force them to stay open? Force people to go to work?" he asked.
CNN Business has spoken to employees in several Tyson plants who do not want to be named for fear of losing their jobs.

On Tuesday, Trump signed the order after some companies, such as Tyson Foods, were considering only keeping 20% of their facilities open. The vast majority of processing plants could have shut down — which would have reduced processing capacity in the country by as much as 80%, an official familiar with the order told CNN.

Over the past several weeks, a number of major meat suppliers have announced temporary closures as workers fall ill with Covid-19. The United Food and Commercial Workers International Union estimated Tuesday that 20 meatpacking and food processing workers have died so far.

The situation has gotten so severe, company executives warned, that the US meat supply could be at risk. John Tyson, chairman of the Tyson (TSN)board, warned of limited supply if plant shortages continue.

By signing the order, Trump declared these plants part of critical infrastructure in the United States.

"We're going to sign an executive order today, I believe, and that'll solve any liability problems," Trump said on Tuesday.
One worker who is employed at Tyson's Waterloo, Iowa, facility held out hope regarding Trump's order.

"All in all, it can be a good thing if done right," the person said. "But my faith in this administration has never been strong and is nonexistent currently. I wanna know what these added 'liability protections' are going to be."
Other workers are skeptical.

"I just don't know how they're going to do it when there are people dying and getting really sick," said an employee of Tyson's Independence, Iowa, plant. "Who's to say people are even gonna show up to work?"

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/business/meat-processing-plant-workers-reaction-executive-order/index.html