Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

quote:

Chapter 4 - the second Shuichi hears that a body has been discovered, he immediately takes out his knife to find and stab Kiyo.

He finds Kiyo's corpse riddled with stab wounds, bullets, etc, and poisoned for good measure, surrounded by every remaining student. Kokichi confesses to the murder, but he's actually the only one who didn't kill Kiyo. The death is ruled an accident.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
During the punishment for Angie's killer everyone else bands together to throw Kiyo into the mix. Under Monokuma's crazy logic he judges himself the blackened for Kiyo's death and in the ensuing trial the group votes for him and he executes himself, leaving the rest to live in peace in the academy.

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

MUSIC: V3 Argument -BLADE LOCK-

VIDEO: Rebuttal Showdown #2

If you are going to claim that I am the culprit...

then what of the murder weapon?

The only people capable of that...

are Kokichi and Shuichi, who carried the cage.

True, we could've placed the sickle there, but we could not have removed it later.

Because we weren't the ones who lifted the cage. That was Himiko.

But in regards to that dilemma...

I did not carry the cage, nor did I lift it.

He had a way of getting that murder weapon, I can prove it!

What was hiding the sickle from view, again?

...What?

It's correct...? Then why don't you give up already!?

Kehehe... The trick I put so much work into is just wasted effort now. Alas.

So...it was you? You killed Tenko!?

Maybe you'd feel better if I was executed by Monokuma...

But unfortunately for you, that won't happen!

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Kiyo?

Kehehe... You still don't understand?

I killed Tenko. That is the truth. But it is meaningless in this class trial.

Meaningless!?

Well, I have an answer for that! It's first come, first served!

For us, Tenko's death is nothing but a trivial issue...

Because the blackened in this trial is the culprit who killed Angie.

A...trivial issue?

That is simply not possible. Recall that I was unable to enter Angie's lab.

Oh... Only student council members and Kokichi could enter research lab...

How could I have possibly killed Angie when I couldn't even enter her lab?

We...can figure that out. No one else could've done it besides you.

I understand how you feel, Himiko. But maybe we can discuss this rationally and calmly. There is a non-zero possibility that Kiyo is telling the truth.

So you understand how she feels. I see... Wait! Robots can understand human feelings!?

Hey... Why're you gettin' all worked up, Keebo? Chill, dude.

Kehehe... Voting for me will only help the one who murdered Angie.

Isn't...Kiyo culprit?

Of course I'm not... This case was an error on my part.

Monokuma added that rule after both bodies were found, yes?

Had I known, I certainly wouldn't have killed Tenko.

Now hold on, jumping to conclusions here is dangerous.

Mm-hm, we should talk it out more. This case might have juicy plot twists waiting to happen!

Yeah... There's sorta no other way to look at it!

Wowee! This argument is getting intense! At times like this...

Why were *you* waiting for it?

We won't forgive Kiyo for what he did... but we can't vote until we know the facts.

MUSIC: V3 Argument -SCRUM-

VIDEO: Debate Scrum

Kiyo killed Tenko and Angie!

We don't know for certain that Kiyo killed Angie!

He forced his way into Angie's research lab and killed her!

But he couldn't get into Angie's research lab...

So Kiyo did kill Tenko, but he not blackened?

Perhaps there's a second blackened we need to find.

He was planning to use the new rule to protect himself all along.

Not possible. That rule was added after both murders.

And there's still the mystery of Tenko's murder...

Mystery? What kinda mystery?

Well, Kiyo's confession derailed our conversation a bit...

but we still have to go over one of the clues found at Tenko's crime scene.

Yes, the outlying piece of evidence at Tenko's murder scene...

GONTA: Is that...Tenko's blood?

MAKI: That bloodstain was too far from Tenko's corpse to have been hers.

SHUICHI: Also, the bloodstain was already dry when we found it. But the blood from Tenko's body hadn't even begun to dry yet.

The bloodstain under the floorboard was dry because...

The first two answers are practically the same, so don't get tripped up here.

Before the seance...?

That should make it clear whose blood it was...

Yeah, wasn't Angie killed in her research lab?

Just because we found her body there, doesn't mean she was killed there.

Ah...I guess that's possible!

We assumed that only council members could've killed Angie, since her body was in her lab...

But if she died somewhere else, then we can't suspect just the council members anymore.

So the culprit didn't enter her lab, but waited for her to come out of it?

Well, I thought that was more likely from the start.

So I went to places Angie might've gone, and checked all three empty rooms.

Places she might've gone? Why did you check the empty rooms, then?

Did...Angie have business in rooms?

Kehehe... It seems Kokichi's up to his usual misleading nonsense again...

Nee-heehee... I do lie a lot, and I could be lying right now too...

Angie left her lab on her own and headed to the room where she was killed.

Is Kokichi's statement true? Or...

MUSIC: V3 Argument -TURN UP THE HEAT-

VIDEO: Nonstop Debate #9

The art research lab...

is not where Angie was killed...

She left her lab on her own...?

But why would she go into an empty room?

There shouldn't have been anything in there?

Except for candles...

To keep herself awake at night...

Something Angie did... There has to be a clue there!

Looks like Miu needs to get out of her own way.

Yeah! For kinky waxplay!

Uh, no... Angie was gonna use it for the ritual.

Use caution! Be mindful of carbon monoxide poisoning!

That's right! There's nothing to start a fire with in Angie's lab...

MIU: And that's when the culprit attacked her!

Bravo, Himiko! Well done for choosing that room for the seance!

Nyeh...?

If we hadn't done the seance in that room, then Tenko's murder would've been in another room.

That's right. Shuichi and I only checked under the floorboards where Tenko died.

Yup, it's all thanks to Himiko for choosing the same room as Angie!

This must be Atua's will! Or maybe the power of magic?

It's neither... I just picked one.

You claim Angie was murdered in the empty room and then moved to the lab?

KIYO: It may be possible to carry a body, but blood cannot be moved.

Hm...?

She was killed after she was carried to her lab.

That means the culprit attacked her twice. I have evidence of that.

Angie was attacked in the empty room, carried to her lab...

...All clear...? This...is all clear?

Kehe...kehehehe... What are you all talking about...?

All...clear...? Wh-What...is...a-all clear...?

Their words are all hollow. There is no meaning to any of them...

...What?

You must teach these ignorant children a lesson.

Y-Yes, you're right... Okay, I'll teach them.

Kehehe... Not yet. Nothing is clear at all.

It's full of doubts! Of mysteries! Of a dense, impenetrable fog!

MUSIC: V3 Argument -BLADE LOCK-

VIDEO: Rebuttal Showdown #3

That's nothing but a delusion!

Do you intend to poison our minds with your delusions!?

It's no delusion. Angie's two external wounds tell the story.

After she was struck in the empty room, she was carried to the art research lab and then killed!

Even if you wiped them down later,

The culprit carried Angie in such a way that wouldn't leave any blood behind. I'm sure there's a clue at the scene that proves it...

Good thing Maki was there to spot this.

What...?

It was wrapped around her head to stop the bleeding while she was being carried.

Bloody tape...? Gonta didn't notice at all.

But since it was hidden, the culprit didn't notice and failed to dispose of it.

It must have fallen as the fatal blow was dealt, and ended up under her body.

It...must've been Atua who did that for us.

Wh-What? Atua...? How long are you going to keep that up?

I'm convinced. There's only one person who could have killed Angie...

Next time, the easiest question in the game.

Solitair fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Sep 10, 2023

NeverHelm
Aug 9, 2017

Never attribute to malice that post which is adequately explained by a poor sense of humor.
Hoo boy. I actually kinda liked Kiyo before I got to this part. It's pretty neat that you are arguing on the same side as a self-confessed killer though.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Hey Kiyo, er... you've got a little bit of batshit crazy on your shoulder there :stonk:

Also I was very amused by getting the consent for Miu's V :v:

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

NeverHelm posted:

Hoo boy. I actually kinda liked Kiyo before I got to this part. It's pretty neat that you are arguing on the same side as a self-confessed killer though.

Yeah, the Debate Scrums feel great in general, but this is particularly good because you have to argue alongside Kiyo (who just admitted to killing someone) and Kokichi (who I think confesses to every murder). It's wonderfully conflicted.

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!
Excuse me, but what the gently caress :stare:

Rarity posted:

Also I was very amused by getting the consent for Miu's V :v:

:same:

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

maki being on the 'vote now' side of the scrum doesn't really fit her, it's a weird choice

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

we just finished arguing that there is no proof korekiyo killed angie, so what, only he could have gotten some tape? idgi

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?
What does "crouch bind" mean?

NeoRonTheNeuron
Oct 14, 2012

eating only apples posted:

What does "crouch bind" mean?

The correct reaction to all this. :)

Apparently, they are Rugby terms, as is "Scrum". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(rugby)

Jadecore
Mar 10, 2018

They say money can't buy happiness, but it sure does help.
Korekiyo is actually one of my favorite characters.

Of course, this is partly the Korekiyo that the game implies and provides aspects of rather than the Korekiyo who the plot actually writes.

It's tough being a fan of Good Ol Fashioned Seesaw Homicide when they don't exactly help you out with it.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
The solution to Angie's death was blazing fast! It's a bit of a wasted opportunity to have him be the only killer, though.

eating only apples
Dec 12, 2009

Shall we dance?

NeoRonTheNeuron posted:

The correct reaction to all this. :)

Apparently, they are Rugby terms, as is "Scrum". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrum_(rugby)

Oh! I'm even British and didn't get it. Cool thanks!

Kiyo did both. I can't imagine the game giving us a killer and having them live, that'd be so difficult to make work in this situation

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

eating only apples posted:

Kiyo did both. I can't imagine the game giving us a killer and having them live, that'd be so difficult to make work in this situation

I could absolutely imagine it, as long as it was Oma.

NeoRonTheNeuron
Oct 14, 2012
Ryoma and Maki quietly pretend not to exist.

Somehow it seems more okay for them because they did all their killing pre-game.

Reveilled
Apr 19, 2007

Take up your rifles
I know this isn’t the only time it happens in the series, but I always find it bizarrely amusing when you are arguing against a premise that’s true by accident. Like, if you lose the debate scrum here it’s game over, but of course if it was actually lost, the group would have voted for the right person anyway so it would work out fine.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.

Reveilled posted:

I know this isn’t the only time it happens in the series, but I always find it bizarrely amusing when you are arguing against a premise that’s true by accident. Like, if you lose the debate scrum here it’s game over, but of course if it was actually lost, the group would have voted for the right person anyway so it would work out fine.

"We lost the debate... fine, we'll vote for Kiyo."

"Actually, since you gave up so easily, we can only conclude that this is somehow a trick by Kokichi, so we'll vote for him."

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

NeverHelm posted:

Hoo boy. I actually kinda liked Kiyo before I got to this part.

Yeah, me too. :smith:

Blueberry Pancakes
Aug 18, 2012

Jack in!! MegaMan, Execute!

wologar posted:

It's a bit of a wasted opportunity to have him be the only killer, though.

Yeah, that's pretty weird, especially considering this game continues the trend of callbacks to the first game's cases and there actually were two killers in DR1 if I'm not mistaken. Yamada killed Kiyotaka and then he got killed by Celes.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

NeoRonTheNeuron posted:

Ryoma and Maki quietly pretend not to exist.

Somehow it seems more okay for them because they did all their killing pre-game.

bud, ryoma's not pretending

Eeepies
May 29, 2013

Bocchi-chan's... dead.
We'll have to find a new guitarist.
Now that I've read through what's happened so far again, was Kiyo even exposed at any point before he started his breakdown? It doesn't seem like there's anything connecting him to Angie before he started his whole breakdown.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Eeepies posted:

Now that I've read through what's happened so far again, was Kiyo even exposed at any point before he started his breakdown? It doesn't seem like there's anything connecting him to Angie before he started his whole breakdown.

Haha, nope!

Shuichi: "This proves that the culprit attacked Angie outside the room before bringing her back to her lab to finish her off."
Kiyo: "You can't prove I did it!"
Shuichi: "...I didn't say that"
Kiyo: "gently caress"

ZeroCount
Aug 12, 2013

It's a pretty good reason to panic. Nobody could have possibly known that Angie was going to grab a candle at that time so it couldn't have been premeditated. So that meant that the killer was someone who had another reason to be in that room the night before....and Kiyo's confession to setting up the seesaw trap makes him the only person it could be. Hell, Kiyo's confession to Tenko's murder literally gives an alibi for every other student besides him, since he and Angie's killer would have seen each other otherwise.

Poor guy was really betting that his easy confession to Tenko's murder would make him above suspicion regarding Angie. And instead, due to a piece of evidence he had no idea anyone had found (the bloodstain on the underside of the floorboard), it's implicated him completely. I'd be panicking too.

ZeroCount fucked around with this message at 14:58 on Apr 30, 2020

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I see a slight flaw in your logic here. Kiyo was only able to kill Tenko because of the seance to talk with Angie so he can't have been prepping the seesaw before Angie died unless he was planning to kill her too.

clockwork chaos
Sep 15, 2009

Cant do the ritual to talk to the dead without someone dead :thunk:

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Rarity posted:

I see a slight flaw in your logic here. Kiyo was only able to kill Tenko because of the seance to talk with Angie so he can't have been prepping the seesaw before Angie died unless he was planning to kill her too.

He was pretty gung ho about wanting to do the seance the moment the documents and tools were found.

Solitair posted:

Kehehe... To discover it exists is surprising enough, but to actually have it before me...

So...would you like to try? Let us converse with the dead using The Caged Child, shall we?

Angie just became the convenient dead individual that he could get others to agree to contacting. He was going to use it to murder someone regardless. He probably would have used one of the other dead students to lure in potential targets.

Qrr
Aug 14, 2015

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

Yeah, that's pretty weird, especially considering this game continues the trend of callbacks to the first game's cases and there actually were two killers in DR1 if I'm not mistaken. Yamada killed Kiyotaka and then he got killed by Celes.

It would actually have been pretty funny if the rule for this case had been in place for that one - Celes wouldn't have been the blackened, and there's nothing anyone could have done about it.

Maybe Sakura would have killed Celes in that scenario and planned on confessing to it until Monokuma hosed it up somehow.

LifeofaGuardian
Oct 26, 2013

Every part of every human being-even their ugly sides-is beautiful. There is no limit to beauty.
I'm honestly kind of disappointed that Kiyo turned out to be a killer - I had him pinned as one the moment I saw him and I was kind of hoping he wouldn't be, because it was just so obvious. From the way he dresses to his overall creepiness, he even points out himself early on that he's got the profile of a killer. It would've been pretty funny to have his creepy rear end around in future trials, as turned on by all the killing as he always is. Maybe even have this chapter set up some kind of trend of him setting up overly elaborate death traps that fail because someone else beat him to the killing.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
They did the whole 'creepy killer stays to endgame' in DR1 with Toko

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Rarity posted:

They did the whole 'creepy killer stays to endgame' in DR1 with Toko

Except Genocider Syo isn't creepy. She's hilarious comic relief.

Her role is arguably taken by Miu in this installment, albeit with less potential for murder.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

LifeofaGuardian posted:

Maybe even have this chapter set up some kind of trend of him setting up overly elaborate death traps that fail because someone else beat him to the killing.

This would be amusing.

Kiyo seemed earnest when talking about how beautiful humanity is, so using the séance elements as a murder trap strikes me as weird. Isn't it disrespecting tradition and thus part of his field of study?

BlazeEmblem
Jun 8, 2013

Uh oh. Do I use Ariadne thread or Goho-M?

Blueberry Pancakes posted:

There were two killers in the case three equivalent in DR3 as well :downs:.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

wologar posted:

This would be amusing.

Kiyo seemed earnest when talking about how beautiful humanity is, so using the séance elements as a murder trap strikes me as weird. Isn't it disrespecting tradition and thus part of his field of study?

Well the Beauty of humanity he seems to be interested in is their suffering and pain.

Buzzsaw Roomba
Feb 14, 2012

Christ, what an asshole.
I was interested in seeing the scenario where a student got away (however temporarily) with murder, but I can see how that would completely dominate the narrative going forward, and understand why they didn't take that route.

ApplesandOranges
Jun 22, 2012

Thankee kindly.
Imagine if Keebo was killed instead of Angie.

"Let us prepare a seance to commune with the spirit of Keebo!"

"...Keebo's a robot, dude."

<haunting voice> "That's robophobic!"

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

ApplesandOranges posted:

Imagine if Keebo was killed instead of Angie.

"Let us prepare a seance to commune with the spirit of Keebo!"

"...Keebo's a robot, dude."

<haunting voice> "That's robophobic!"

i'd take that trade in a heartbeat, angie's way more fun

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Did we ever get a description of the Caged Child's instructions aside from what Kiyo claimed? Because I really thought that this:

clockwork chaos posted:

Cant do the ritual to talk to the dead without someone dead :thunk:

would actually be a big reveal at some point, like Kiyo had to kill Tenko to complete the ritual, he was just lying to everyone because he knew they'd never agree to take part otherwise. But alas, my streak of wrong predictions continues.

TwoPair fucked around with this message at 07:35 on May 1, 2020

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

He left the directions out for all to read. Of course given that it was him, they could have been falsified anyways.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

VIDEO: Accusation #2

As the thread surmised, Kiyo basically dug his own grave.

Well, that was obvious. Such a boring, obvious answer...

You...killed both of them...

In terms of pure logic, only one victim was necessary to win.

...I think one of the murders was an accident.

An accident?

That's right. It wasn't part of the plan.

Huh? Which one?

What? Tenko wasn't accident?

That's right. Kiyo originally planned to kill someone with the seesaw trick.

But while he was making preparations in the empty room, Angie walked in...

Then...he should've just stopped there.

He only needed to kill one for this game. Killing two is pointless. If you get bonus points for killing more, then sure. Otherwise, it leaves more clues behind.

Why, Kiyo? Why you kill two of our friends?

N-No...I'm not the culprit...! S-So...why is everyone looking at me like I am...?

Calm yourself, Korekiyo.

You mustn't raise your voice. You mustn't stutter. You mustn't lose composure. You mustn't become flustered. You mustn't waver.

Look at their horrid faces. This sorry lot is not worth agonizing over.

Y-You're right... Yeah... You're right...

It almost seems like...he's talking with someone.

Kehehe... No matter how loudly you protest, this is a trivial matter... I will never acknowledge your allegations. Not a single one of them.

I will only acknowledge facts, true events. I won't acknowledge fiction, mystery.

I won't acknowledge...your deductions or guesses.

Well said... Good job, Korekiyo.

Yes...thanks.

No evidence...? There's no evidence that he killed Angie?

You're wrong. There *is* evidence.

What? You do realize bluffs like that won't work, yes?

The weapon that was used to knock Angie unconscious in the empty room...

Hmhmhm...that's not possible. I think you may have misunderstood.

Apologize. Come on, apologize.

Apologize, apologize, apologize...

Come on, apologize. Apologize, apologize. Apologize apologize apologize apologize.

I have no idea what's happening with Kiyo...

VIDEO: Argument Armament

NEW MUSIC: NEW A.A.

NEW MUSIC: HYPER NEW A.A.

NEW MUSIC: HYPER ULTRA NEW A.A.

Here's the other form Nega Time can take in this game. Instead of an icon blocking your button prompts, we get noise over the timing track. If you can't activate Fever Time, your only option is to listen to the clapping over the music or go by how big the icon gets. I'm not the best at that, but I'm good enough.

Urgh...grgh!

I seeee. And how do you know the floorboard was the murder weapon?

Angie's blood?

Blood that spattered there when the culprit struck Angie with the board.

But that's not the only evidence that she was hit with that floorboard.

SHUICHI: ...the floorboard must not have been in place at the time of the attack.

KEEBO: Good point. Had the floorboard been in place, her blood wouldn't have splattered beneath it.

H-How?

If the weapon used to hit Angie is the floorboard from the seesaw trick...

Ah... Aaah...

SHUICHI: ...when Angie walked in.

MIU: And he coldcocked her with the floorboard!

So it's true... This...is the truth...

Uh... Uhh... Uuuhhh...

Looks like we're almost at the end.

Shuichi...please. Put an end to this...

...I understand. I'll go over everything one more time!

VIDEO: Closing Argument

MUSIC: Closing Argument V3

In DR2, the answers were released in batches, and you had to put the correct ones in the right place before you got access to the next batch. The way they're locked here reminds me of that.

MUSIC: Climactic Re-enactment V3

It was late last night. The culprit was in the empty room on the 4th floor. The culprit was preparing the seance murder they had planned.

The plan was to make the same preparations for all three empty rooms. This would divert suspicion away from the culprit and to whoever picked a room.

They were planning to cut the crosspieces in all three rooms.

She needed some fire for the ritual, and had gone to the room for a candle.

Angie might not have concluded that it was tied to some kind of murder plan. But now that Angie had seen it, the culprit couldn't use the seesaw trick. Any other person might have just given up. But not our culprit.

They didn't notice the duct tape had peeled off, and was under Angie's body. Without that evidence, we may never have figured out the culprit's trick.

First, they used rope from the warehouse and hung four effigies upside-down.

To overwhelm the room with an occult atmosphere... And the other was the key to locking the room.

A difficult trick, but remember that the lock was so loose it moved at the slightest touch. The culprit also would have had the opportunity to attempt it many times.

Perhaps the culprit noticed it, but by that point it was too late. The room was sealed. There was no way for them to get back inside.

I was invited by Kokichi to take Keebo's place in the seance.

To perform the seance, the culprit claimed they needed something for Tenko...

That position was instrumental in making sure the murder went as planned.

The culprit then volunteered to drape the white cloth over the iron cage. We didn't realize it at the time, but that was a deliberate decision by the culprit.

but our culprit had another plan—to commit a murder in the darkness.

It would have been quite difficult to do in total darkness, but our culprit had a guide.

The culprit felt for the salt and used it to guide them along.

...and pushed Tenko's body up toward the ceiling of the cage. Tenko was stabbed in the back of the neck by the sickle on the top of the cage. She was killed right before our eyes and we didn't even see it!

We followed the culprit's directions and removed the equipment used for the seance...

...and dropped it under the floor through the hole in the corner of the room.

The culprit had planned the murder so that we would unintentionally destroy some evidence. That evidence was the magic circle that the culprit used to navigate in the dark.

He really saved us. Without that, we wouldn't know what changes were made to the circle. But now we know for certain. And we know the culprit drew the magic circle...

Uh... Uuuhhh...

Sweet Korekiyo, there are times when it's necessary to admit defeat.

A-Admit...? ...

So you...finally admit you did it.

Unfortunately...yes.

Yes... It's unfortunate. Very, very unfortunate.

My one regret... My only regret...

100...f-friends?

Kehehe... It was my dream to make 100 friends.

Wh-What are you...talking about? I do not understand a word of this.

Roger that! One Voting Time, comin' up!

THE-HEART-RACING-EXCITEMENT-AS...

As the blackened and the spotless finally face off...

Now then, it seems the voting has finished. Let's see the result.

Next time... hoo boy!

Solitair fucked around with this message at 03:01 on Sep 10, 2023