Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
once i ate some prepackaged food that had either a toenail or a thumbnail in it and that my friends is not an experience i am eager to repeat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

Well that didn't take long at all for my Canada-smugging to bite me in the rear end
https://beta.ctvnews.ca/national/coronavirus/2020/4/29/1_4916957.html

About a dozen plant closures, with 70% of beef processing capacity going offline.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

They should have A and B team with a disinfection team ready. The concept is if you A and B team work half the week they usually work. So if you A team is infected you still have half your workforce available and the disinfection team goes in and you can resume work 1 or 2 day later. Sure you not producing as much but it's better then nothing.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pitdragon posted:

once i ate some prepackaged food that had either a toenail or a thumbnail in it and that my friends is not an experience i am eager to repeat

Idk wtf this is about, but I had to check out your post,history to see context. Holy 180 Batman lol

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Bleusilences posted:

They should have A and B team with a disinfection team ready. The concept is if you A and B team work half the week they usually work. So if you A team is infected you still have half your workforce available and the disinfection team goes in and you can resume work 1 or 2 day later. Sure you not producing as much but it's better then nothing.

Unless you are seeing growth in quarterly profits labor isn't worth doing at all. Beg for a bail out and bitch till you get your way.

How you proposed it is exactly how I'm running our operation and I have heard this exact argument in return from ownership in response.

Producing nothing gives leverage for regulation concessions. Shits hosed duder.

BlueBlazer fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 30, 2020

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Trump at some point this week has definitely said "WE MUST - PROTECT - THE CHICKEN TENDIES"

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Bleusilences posted:

This is literally what my company will be doing when we're back in the office, minus the disinfection team, as opposed to, ya know, maybe continuing to work from home.

sincx
Jul 13, 2012

furiously masturbating to anime titties

Only registered members can see post attachments!

sincx fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Mar 23, 2021

BlueBlazer
Apr 1, 2010

Cursed image bro.

Time_pants
Jun 25, 2012

Now sauntering to the ring, please welcome the lackadaisical style of the man who is always doing something...

Samsquamsch posted:

I'm the hope that this administration's liability protections are for the workers and not Tyson Foods

*Speaking very slowly and loudly, gesturing with each word*
HELLO.

THIS... EAAAARRRRTH. I... HUMAN.

WELCOME.

*points to sky* YOU... FROM THERE??

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived

i'm the single tear on abe lincolns cheek

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Lincoln has now been murdered twice.

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

We can't risk our strategic McDonald's reserves.

This is literally the only photo ive ever seen with Trump looking happy too. Like he's saying "Look DAD yes I can have McDonald's everyday!"

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

Bleusilences posted:

The big packing plant in Brooks AB is staffed with a lot of new immigrants from Africa, and they treat them like the cattle they are slaughtering. Absolutely no surprise that this is happening.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Blistex posted:

The big packing plant in Brooks AB is staffed with a lot of new immigrants from Africa, and they treat them like the cattle they are slaughtering. Absolutely no surprise that this is happening.

these poo poo tier industries have no ability to even conceive of poo poo other than cut corners and abuse workers, its absolutely beyond the pale, its like asking you or i no really, how do you step sideways through time

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

im fuckin lovin it

the man destroys fillet-o-fish, eats like 4 in one sitting and dunks em in his chocolate shake

:patriot:

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Pictured: the president who was treated the most unfairly, standing between a few hundred dollars in cheap food and a portrait of some guy.

zer0spunk
Nov 6, 2000

devil never even lived
is the painting crooked? now i can't unsee it

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Big Beef City posted:

How is it "funny" that the Earth is healing? There's nothing odd what so ever about the fact that it's doing better in some areas without people polluting as much. That's 100% entirely normal and expected, full-stop.

We will still slaughter those animals. They just don't get turned into food. The animals still get killed. Farmers can't afford to feed and handle their milch cows, ranchers can't afford to tend their meat stock. Those animals don't live for free. They don't cost anything dead. They don't get processed for free. Guess what happens. They don't go live on a farm upstate in retirement.

Congrats on being a vengeful atheist mocking the people you're smarter then in the rest of your sentiment, I suppose. You nailed it.

Cows do cost something dead. Disposing of a 1500 pound corpse isn't free. Without the meat industry buying them, you just have a whole lot of hazardous waste.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

zer0spunk posted:

The camera is slightly crooked. You can tell if you look at the top of the pic and compare it to the wall.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Facebook Aunt posted:

Cows do cost something dead. Disposing of a 1500 pound corpse isn't free. Without the meat industry buying them, you just have a whole lot of hazardous waste.

no epa

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I’m from Iowa my friends that are still there sent me this I don’t think it’s actually Kim Reynolds but maybe supposed to be representative of her attitude

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

My local supermarket has just been giving away all its brand quality chocolate eggs because it has such surplus left over from how underwhelming the Easter sales were.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Bleusilences posted:

It sounds like you are proposing they cut their productivity by 50% and the market (stock or super) wont like that

I do have friends who are doing this at their job, but they work at an aquarium and someone has to be there to feed and care for the animals

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Release all the cows and chickens back into the wild.

The Earth is healing.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

The Glumslinger posted:

It sounds like you are proposing they cut their productivity by 50% and the market (stock or super) wont like that

I do have friends who are doing this at their job, but they work at an aquarium and someone has to be there to feed and care for the animals

Pff, I bet productivity will drop maybe 30% at most. Anyway, right now in a covid world, it's who will maintain their activity that will win big, even if numbers goes down for a few quarter. The hares will get slaughtered while the turtle will be able to avoid their pitfall. Not only because the turtle are slow and steady but because the blade(covid) that penetrated the soft skin of the hare will just bounce back on their shell(a strong business continuity plan) if I continue the fable in a dark way.

Bleusilences fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Apr 30, 2020

Vashro
May 12, 2004

Proud owner of Lazy Lion #46

bird with big dick posted:

I loving love tuna melts. Any tuna melt. Even the worst tuna melt on the planet is still delicious.

https://twitter.com/parkerwbriden/s...genumber%3D1441

Blistex
Oct 30, 2003

Macho Business
Donkey Wrestler

zer0spunk posted:

The President sure as hell is.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

The Glumslinger posted:

Uhh I think I've found a solution to our meat problem and the Aquariums not making money problem.

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Blistex posted:

Alberta is truly the Montana of Canada.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im really tired of this covid thing

naem
May 29, 2011

GolfHole posted:

:agreed:

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

GolfHole posted:

Buckle up buckaroo!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

GolfHole posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szqNmefKXxc

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

Big Beef City posted:

Here's a picture of them with a different dog.

Look at the dogs face. You tell me what that dog has seen.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I see four dogs and two women

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

thank you veryr much

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

It's crazy the hilarious jokes you come up with when you finally have the time, you know?

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

i didn't see this before but by god that man has no taste buds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
It's the grossest thing ever