Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Tulip posted:

Glorantha in general has a lot of the same appeals as K6BD, notably: an extremely high level of fantasy with complex motivations and insane magic.

Wait is that EVILAK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Grouchio posted:

Wait is that EVILAK?

Did I just walk into the Two Best Friends Play reddit?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

MikeJF posted:

Also from the tumblr, 2016

that "or so" is doing a lot of work right there

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

nimby posted:

She's going to win by not fighting, by just standing there and letting Solomon David make a fool of himself. Think about it, why did SolDave only annihilate the fighters advancing towards him? He's one of the 7 kings of creation. King in Latin is rex. SolDave is a tyrant.

He's a secret tyrannosaurus rex that can only see things if they're moving.

:five:

The Halogens
Sep 2, 2011

She's going to use her master key to teleport to the fight, then make a portal in Solomon that functions as a fistula. She will take blood from there, give it to the people. Democracy dawns on Rayuba.

And as a bonus, anyone can take a peek inside the fistula and see how the salami is made.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

The Halogens posted:

She's going to use her master key to teleport to the fight, then make a portal in Solomon that functions as a fistula. She will take blood from there, give it to the people. Democracy dawns on Rayuba.

And as a bonus, anyone can take a peek inside the fistula and see how the salami is made.

I wonder if she's gonna Eris Lo-Kai him, and make him punch himself to death.

Spaseman
Aug 26, 2007

I'm a Securitron
RobCo security model 2060-B.
If you ever see any of my brothers tell them Victor says howdy.
Fallen Rib

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

The Halogens posted:

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion. Physical violence is just one of the ways someone can be cut down.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
She's going to tease Sol Dave with the cruelty of a sorority sister, cutting him to the quick.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

habeasdorkus posted:

She's going to tease Sol Dave with the cruelty of a sorority sister, cutting him to the quick.

"Nice empire. For a clown to have. At the circus."

a single tear rolls down Solomon David's cheek, yet his expression remains stoic

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
Turns out two thrids of Ki Rata techniques are verbal insults!

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

paranoid randroid posted:

a single tear rolls down Solomon David's cheek, yet his expression remains stoic

"You're wearing that to the Ring of Power? What? No, I'm not saying you're ugly. Just, you have such interesting fashion sense."

rannum
Nov 3, 2012

IMJack posted:

She has realized the secret to winning without fighting.

Fighting Solly D is suicide, so she has to clown him some other way without letting him fight back.

*chanting*
destroy the sun destroy the sun destroy the sun destROY THE SUN

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

habeasdorkus posted:

"You're wearing that to the Ring of Power? What? No, I'm not saying you're ugly. Just, you have such interesting fashion sense."

I mean, she's done it before.

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Apr 29, 2020

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

MikeJF posted:

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Thanks for leaking the Patreon update about the upcoming K6BD x One-Punch Man crossover.

eke out
Feb 24, 2013

MikeJF posted:

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!
Solomon will start his superspeed stomping approach, but suddenly cannot advance anymore, and realize that Allison has her palm against his forehead.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

Gog-agog goes nucking FUTS

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Lw9Zs98Gg

Except it works.

Wyld Karde
Mar 18, 2013

She's so ~dreamy~
I can see it now. Salami Dude and Alison settling their differences with a Monkey Island fencing match. "How appropriate, you fight like a cow."

Kharn_The_Betrayer
Nov 15, 2013

Fun Shoe
The thing this last conversation with Incubus has me thinking is that he ultimately does want that cycle of violence that allison is talking about. His ultimate goal might be domination but he does want constant conflict to affirm himself before all others, and if its in perpetuity then all the better.

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

I'm wondering if the last panel flickers are her halo-thing or embers of the cold white flame...

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Well she's reaching out to the stone wall, White Chain is made of stone. If Allisson is done destroying maybe she's about to create a SICK burlesque body for our girl!

Tulip
Jun 3, 2008

yeah thats pretty good

So wait

Life in K6BD is, explicitly, not an emergent property of chemicals, but a result of The Divine Flame. Conscious beings, generally, are Inheritors, and are either white flame (Servants & Angels) or black flame (Humans & Devils).

Is Gog Agog a Servant?

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Tulip posted:

So wait

Life in K6BD is, explicitly, not an emergent property of chemicals, but a result of The Divine Flame. Conscious beings, generally, are Inheritors, and are either white flame (Servants & Angels) or black flame (Humans & Devils).

Is Gog Agog a Servant?

If her origin story still holds, her flame might still be that of the original black flame of the girl first eaten by Worms all that time ago.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

Demiurge4 posted:

Well she's reaching out to the stone wall, White Chain is made of stone. If Allisson is done destroying maybe she's about to create a SICK burlesque body for our girl!
Then they show Solomon how to reach heaven...through dance.

He tries to punch them but misses every time, incapable of comprehending their movements.

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

Sindai posted:

Then they show Solomon how to reach heaven...through dance.

He tries to punch them but misses every time, incapable of comprehending their movements.

They line up and their legs flail every which way while their torsos remain immobile. Solomon is unable to comprehend this seemingly conflicting dance. He hears a chorus of unfamiliar string instruments as a bright hole in reality opens up above the group and they ascend. The Riverdance continues as they rise up, the music getting louder and louder.

As the hole swallows them and finally closes up, a distant voice is heard:

"Reach heaven through violins"

voting third party
Sep 5, 2006
~
Maybe she'll visit Solomon in his dreams? Does he even sleep?

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
She's gonna do passion and love and creation and red art and white art the gently caress out of poo poo and all the punch mans are gonna have no idea what to do with raw sexual creative energies

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib
Also hoping she uses wisdom, restraint, and emptiness to completely no sell some martial arts bullshit because she's got the key of Kings and she can just be like "nah actually" as long as she wants to.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

.....Or she does something we all hate and becomes Incubus' permanent host.

Pyrus Malus
Nov 22, 2007
APPLES
oh god

what happened to 10VG

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Pyrus Malus posted:

oh god

what happened to 10VG

issued a ticket and ordered to appear in court next month for Flagrant Martial Arts Crimes

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

he also broke his promise because right now Alison is in jail rather than living it up. >:(

pseudorandom name
May 6, 2007

Allison cheated in the competition.

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL
VG10 did everything by the book, so I'm sure he's fine.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Pyrus Malus posted:

oh god

what happened to 10VG

Valid contender, disqualified legitimately. He's fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pyrus Malus posted:

oh god

what happened to 10VG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLlVa6HjV8k