Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pf. Hikikomoriarty
Feb 15, 2003

RO YNSHO

Slippery Tilde

Bernie Panders posted:

buncha trumpers wanting to get haircuts imo

a french doctor invented a machine to give people haircuts centuries ago, they should use that on the trumpers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

is anyone working on the May thread? if not I can make the new thread again once we hit UTC 00:00

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

power word- Jeb! posted:

a french doctor invented a machine to give people haircuts centuries ago, they should use that on the trumpers

lol

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

SKULL.GIF posted:

is anyone working on the May thread? if not I can make the new thread again once we hit UTC 00:00

This tread should be on CHINA standard time GMT+8 to remind people where the SHANGHAI shivers really came from!!! #CHINAFLU #BILLGATESFAKEVACCINE !!

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
LMAO the Russian crew that went to the ISS came in contact with the roni

Roni.

In.

SPAAAAAAAAAACE

Flunky
Jan 2, 2014

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Roni.

In.

SPAAAAAAAAAACE

this is the one thing we didn't want to happen

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Space Roni is going to come back and absolutely fry our dick and balls

Rynn
Jul 23, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

Hes got a review for that one too, or at least the descendant of it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0ciBudwIV0

Looks like those were made in 2005. Christ, almost 10 years later and they still were able to capture the flavor of bile and hot garbage in a bag. :911:

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

xrunner posted:

I have a family member in memory care and one thing I notice when visiting her is how other people treat their loved ones with dementia. A lot of times they correct and try to remind their loved one of what is real and what is fantasy and they I guess think they can say magic words to bring them out of that state. It often just leads to frustration and sadness. I always say just play along and if your loved one thinks you're their long dead sibling or parent or an old friend, just let them live in that pleasant reality.
"You know that!"
"Don't you remember?"

ugh

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Space Roni is going to come back and absolutely fry our dick and balls

lol im way ahead of it

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author
https://twitter.com/jamesdixonpbn/status/1252844505587318797?s=20

bold claim, let's see how it plays out

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

If anyone needs a source for the potential for spaceroni:

There are now concerns that coronavirus might have spread to the International Space Station (ISS) after a senior Russian official was at last week's launch to the ISS has tested positive for COVID-19.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

lol welp, this isnt how I saw the end coming but Death By Space Roni ranks right up there with Death By Space Godzilla for most cinematic extinction event

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
tag yourself I'm Greenville SC in Charlotte NC

lol no I'm Horry County in Augusta lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

yeah but they are all opening up everything is fine, that cant be right

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Somebody pump Aerosmith full of cocaine. We need a rock ballad for Space Roni.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
may 1st is coming up in just a handful of hours and you know what that means, it is called may day, and it's when we celebrate defeating covid to open it up everyone celebrate by going to work :patriot:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

Sweet I'm #7

It's been an honor shitposting with you, gentlemen.

:911:

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Sweet I'm #7

It's been an honor shitposting with you, gentlemen.

:911:

If that’s knoxville then me too

I’ve lived here for almost two years and I want to know loving nothing about it.

Bernie Panders
Apr 27, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
have we considered that some people that want the country reopened might be doing so because they need money to live and no more money is coming from the government

twoday
May 4, 2005

Shima Honnou posted:

may 1st is coming up in just a handful of hours and you know what that means, it is called may day, and it's when we celebrate defeating covid to open it up everyone celebrate by going to work :patriot:

https://twitter.com/Russia_NC/status/1250061747798659074?s=19

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Bernie Panders posted:

have we considered that some people that want the country reopened might be doing so because they need money to live and no more money is coming from the government

It's a monument to the tremendous idiocy of America that this is being presented as "stay home and starve or go to work and die."

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Roni.

In.

SPAAAAAAAAAACE

looks like we'll need to increase the budget for space force

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Somebody pump Aerosmith full of cocaine.

Too late for that probably

Bernie Panders
Apr 27, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It's a monument to the tremendous idiocy of America that this is being presented as "stay home and starve or go to work and die."

americans are idiots for needing money for food? i don't understand

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Bernie Panders posted:

70% of the people who want to reopen still have their jobs

Only 5% of the people who want to reopen have lost their jobs during this

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine being so dumb that you think the purpose of having a government isn't as a safety net for your society but rather so you have an uncaring boss that tells you what to do.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
How is Maryland doing btw? My mom can't wait to go to the senior center again

Bernie Panders
Apr 27, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

SKULL.GIF posted:

70% of the people who want to reopen still have their jobs

Only 5% of the people who want to reopen have lost their jobs during this

i don't really care about polls tbqh, i'm asking how having 1 in 5 american workers unemployed gels with "food" and "shelter" if no more money is coming from the feds

america loving sucks, gently caress trump, etc. etc. people need money to live, where are they going to get it

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Bernie Panders posted:

americans are idiots for needing money for food? i don't understand

no, you don't

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Iron Crowned posted:

they have the only republican governor who isnt a total drooling moron death cultist i think so shes probably gonna be waiting lmao

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Iron Crowned posted:

everyone is ignoring stay at home, masks etc and the police arent doing poo poo. Pretty loving bad.

twoday
May 4, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpTvlvJL5W4

this also happens in The Last Man on Earth, and one guy survives and ends up stuck in outer space because nearly everyone on earth is killed by the virus

that show was really ahead of its time

by like 2 years

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

twoday posted:

this also happens in The Last Man on Earth, and one guy survives and ends up stuck in outer space because everyone on earth is killed by the virus

I liked that show im sad fox had to kill it for no reason like it does to everything. Making history was good too.

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
amazing how westerners continuously get away with horrible false dichotomies about reopen and let people die vs. let them starve, as if extensive contact tracing, universal mask requirements, and testing centers on every block are things that nobody else is doing

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
You, a moron: I pay taxes so if everything goes tits up I don't die horribly

Me, an American and therefore smart: Duh, I pay taxes so I can be forced to starve to death at gunpoint if I do not toil

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

twoday posted:

this also happens in The Last Man on Earth, and one guy survives and ends up stuck in outer space because nearly everyone on earth is killed by the virus

that show was really ahead of its time

by like 2 years

Such a prophetic show

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

those places already all suck

Bernie Panders
Apr 27, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

amazing how westerners continuously get away with horrible false dichotomies about reopen and let people die vs. let them starve, as if extensive contact tracing, universal mask requirements, and testing centers on every block are things that nobody else is doing

yeah let's do that, that sounds awesome. also i need money for food, is that coming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
https://twitter.com/tonyleys/status/1255930956881580036?s=19