Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

At least the people getting their claims through can get some Bernie bucks for now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/at...TG6XDO556QCTYY/

quote:

ATLANTA — Atlanta-based Delta Air Lines announced Thursday that it will soon begin requiring all customers to wear face coverings.

Starting Monday, all customers will have to wear face masks or some sort of covering throughout their travel. The company is encouraging travelers to bring their own masks but will provide them for free to customers who need them at ticket counters, gates and onboard airplanes.

Delta said customers will be notified by email before their flight about the temporary requirement.

Customers will be required to wear the masks at check-in, in gate areas and Sky Clubs, on jet bridges and onboard the plane except during meal service.

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

don't worry, based on the IHME projections the US gov is using, all the death stuff is almost finished

(I'm pretty sure this is the model trmpu has latched on to, which is why he says the virus is going away soon)

Charun has issued a correction as of 22:40 on Apr 30, 2020

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
They can't legally turn people away from the polls even if they're infected with covid-19 but they're urging people to stay home if they're sick, lmao

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Charun posted:

don't worry, based on the IHME projections the US gov is using, all the death stuff is almost finished

(I'm pretty sure this is the model trmpu has latched on to, which is why he says the virus is going away soon)

lol holy poo poo 0 deaths by June 1?!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/JeffWeinerOS/status/1255976070504947713

nice revenue strategy lmao

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheTNHoller/status/1255973739335950337

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

don’t the Democratic leaning states like tend to make more money than they use and the conservative ones tend to need government help

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Phi230 posted:

what % is this

that’s not even total unemployment

it’s just people filing

mad.radhu
Jan 8, 2006

Fun Shoe
Musk x Project Veritas teamup

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1255970250962567170

Torpor
Oct 20, 2008

.. and now for my next trick, I'll pretend to be a political commentator...

HONK HONK

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

don’t the Democratic leaning states like tend to make more money than they use and the conservative ones tend to need government help

easier to balance your budget if you mooch and California can’t do poo poo about it.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

mastershakeman posted:

My 4 year old kid started crying when his 15 minute, once a week zoom call with his classmates ended. I don't get why these can't happen daily because every kid is so freaking excited for them. Today they just showed off their favorite stuffed animals but they were all delighted

I guess I have to reach out to the other parents to do this on our own but it really feels like the school is dropping the ball on this

Our daycare has them for an hour every weekday, and our 4 year old refuses to join in.

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

sexpig by night posted:

lol holy poo poo 0 deaths by June 1?!

yeah, idk how the 100,000 cases from the past 4 days alone results in under 1000 deaths in 2 weeks time but I'm no epidemiologist advising the president of the united states of america

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

HAMAS HATE BOAT posted:

are you in the right head space to receive information about every single day since WW2?

that is a giant neon flashing "negative" from me on this one

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
lol

https://twitter.com/Harukio/status/1255875330218352640

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

what the gently caress

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Anybody call them Branch Covidiots yet?

Charun
Feb 8, 2003

amazing

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

hahahaha man this sucks

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Florida is especially venerable to CV pandemic since a majority of the economy is based around tourism.

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

we're so hosed

jacksonchan
Jun 29, 2005

except during meal service.

For gently caress's sake, what the gently caress is the point even?

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
The ultimate Succ Zone is if a vaccine gets made in a few months because the history revision machine will be hot and ready to make this as a victory for dumbasses.

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

jacksonchan posted:

gotta eat my two plastic wrapped cookies on my 1 hour flight.

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

jacksonchan posted:

putting just enough of a bandaid on the amputation to save air travel as an industry

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

etalian posted:

Florida is especially venerable to CV pandemic since a majority of the economy is based around tourism.

And they have one of the oldest populations in the country lmao

Pump Jockey
Mar 15, 2019

i believe in love
I’m the guy in the “gently caress CANCER” shirt

My Gimmick Name
Sep 11, 2004

Spime Wrangler posted:

we're so hosed

posters in this thread no more than a month ago were arguing there would be less than a million deaths here from this

short selling our world class stupidity and malice. some real election year 2016 stuff

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DesertIslandHermit posted:

The ultimate Succ Zone is if a vaccine gets made in a few months because the history revision machine will be hot and ready to make this as a victory for dumbasses.

You mean rezmiverdil isn't the answer?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Something I've always wondered: How are these people the "rural poor" when they clearly have enough money to buy every tacticlol toy they want? Does the "disability" hustle really pay that well?

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Good thing that's literally not possible

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
How could America gently caress up so bad and lie about it? *sees pictures of Vietnam, America-appointed dictators mass killing families and Iraq War* Ah...

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/Bez/status/1255924358515691520

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Animal-Mother posted:

Something I've always wondered: How are these people the "rural poor" when they clearly have enough money to buy every tacticlol toy they want? Does the "disability" hustle really pay that well?

One of the people at the original MI reopening protests was toting around a $4k camera rig

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Animal-Mother posted:

their dad owns a car dealership

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

gently caress you!

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

nice try

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug

:trumppop:

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1255982020855058432

:thunk:

Mask today?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Animal-Mother posted:

the real rural poor work at gas stations and poo poo and are basically normal-rear end people. those folks are middle-class+ and cosplay as "salt of the earth" "hillbillies"