Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Joementum posted:

I'm still laughing about one of Xeni's fans saying that, "If you try to take us out of GQ I will appear on the cover of every magazine in your house" is a "threat".

also the pic of brace with his cat and a mao book

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

ASK ME ABOUT MY
UNITED STATES MARINES
FUNKO POPS COLLECTION

https://twitter.com/saintknives/status/1255967326966603778?s=20

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
May the odds be ever in your favour

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

u guys better watch your mouths, you're dealing with a lady who spent the 80s hanging out with punk bands and getting treated like a cool rocker girl and definitely not getting mega molested by someone in a dinosaur costume she mistook for gwar

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

whooah quetzal, kanbalam
whooah quetzal, kanbalam
you really get me high, kanbalam
baby that's no lie, kanbalam

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Ben Garrison SJW tulpa so what

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

https://twitter.com/sulaviedilejo/status/1255967758489010178

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
https://twitter.com/weedhitler/status/1255957452299726849?s=21

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lmao

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012
i love that there's an entire generation of young College-educated African American women who've absorbed just the worst dating & relationship advise from guys who've had more UTIs than healthy marriages

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

what is this?

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

:stare:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Ah yes the bestselling author of Ho Tactics and Men Don't Love Women Like You

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I don't know many college age black women but I'm gonna say that an "entire generation" seems generous

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i mean, hetrosexual women maybe :p

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
matt doing a bill hicks quantity of hallucinogens and realizing that twitter isn't conducive to meaningful discourse

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

yeah he really sounds like he's been hitting the acid hard

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Tom Sexton sounds like he's on the same wavelength as Matt lol

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

T-man posted:

Ben Garrison SJW tulpa so what

drat ur right, she is one of garrison's caricatures

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Anyone who makes fun of Travis McElroy should compare their life to his and ask themselves who is the real cuck.

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
Travis is the cuck, to be clear

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Dmitri-9 posted:

Anyone who makes fun of Travis McElroy should compare their life to his and ask themselves who is the real cuck.

plenty of cringeworthy people have better lives than me, I've never let that stop me before

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

uber_stoat posted:

"Xeni" is short for "Xeniflores." it's a name bestowed upon her by her mentor, Dr. Munir Xochipillicueponi Quetzalkanbalam.

you heard me right.

Also it's pronounced Jenny, short for Jennifer

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Dmitri-9 posted:

lol

KoRMaK
Jul 31, 2012

I tapped out on the McElroys in 2017, what's this about not emailing Travis's wife?

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

hahahaha

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
It’s important to remember what Amber said: you cannot own the mentally ill through posting. It’s essentially an unstoppable force posting at an immovable object.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

It’s important to remember what Amber said: you cannot own the mentally ill through posting. It’s essentially an unstoppable force posting at an immovable object.

I found this out by posting happiness tips in GBS for years and while it was hopeless, it was funny to watch GBS pitch a fit whenever I suggested they go outside and be nice to animals.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I found this out by posting happiness tips in GBS for years and while it was hopeless, it was funny to watch GBS pitch a fit whenever I suggested they go outside and be nice to animals.

Identifying goons' hot buttons is one of the best parts of these forums, it's like birdwatching

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Bust Rodd posted:

The greatest tool in the poster's arsenal is "You should see a therapist."

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

Greatbacon posted:

The greatest tool in the poster's arsenal is "You should see a therapist."

The second most powerful post is pig-poop-balls.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Dmitri-9 posted:

Are they still doing the woke struggle session on their podcast where they apologize for last week’s transgressions

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1256066013935759361?s=19

lol Brace loving rules

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

i say swears online posted:

yeah he really sounds like he's been hitting the acid hard
I’ve been digging his solo streams these recent weeks

Matt should worry less about coming off as a crackpot imo

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Dmitri-9 posted:

Just to be clear, I'm not calling him a cuck as an insult, but because I have had sex with his wife

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
i think the orcs episode has to be the loosest one I can remember them doing in a long time, maybe ever

BornAPoorBlkChild
Sep 24, 2012

shame on an IGA posted:

Ah yes the bestselling author of Ho Tactics and Men Don't Love Women Like You

If you're a lower income or :airquote:aspiring:airquote: PMC class PoC in the south dating loving sucks....

Hard... dont get me wrong dating and relationships in general are difficult no matter the socioeconomic strata but even moreso if its as the former.

still mindboggling to me how my parents managed to shell enough cash for a wedding and a honeymoon boat trip to the carribian in the early 80s

EDIT: watch this old video of some Wall Street ghoul trolling Occupy protesters! too late! this video's existence is now in your head!:unsmigghh:

upon this i retire to my bedchamber

BornAPoorBlkChild fucked around with this message at 07:49 on May 1, 2020

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

terrorist ambulance posted:

i think the orcs episode has to be the loosest one I can remember them doing in a long time, maybe ever

needed more digressions about ray donovan

antisocial democrat
Mar 28, 2007

I am a sick man... I am a spiteful man. I am an unattractive man. I believe my liver is diseased.
I haven't managed to finish an episode of the actual show since Bernie quit, but I never miss these new cushbomb youtube stream things.

One the one hand, I'm a little worried that he's losing his mind, but on the other hand I can't stop watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Branson being himself is basically indistinguishable from an E1 character.