Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Lord please hear my prayers and smite me please I am a horrible sinner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

Siljmonster posted:

He hasn't gotten around to the actual bad ones... don't think you can hop to the front of the line.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Siljmonster posted:

a shameful smite

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
lmao someone on fb linked this article and it's just insane start to finish

https://www.today.com/health/new-yo...0_emhxUrBR2_t-I

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/RizviUzair/status/1255558953636786177?s=20

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Good thing he died before his burial

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Samurai Sanders posted:

A friend of a friend is a cop and is going to have to start evicting people like...today. I don't know what to say to my friend about it other than just I wish that it wasn't that way.

could your friend be a hero and shoot himself instead?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

hello

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

We're gonna be stuffing running ventilators down tubes into coffins once Evangelicals start getting the virus.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/YuanfenYang/status/1256085034550693888?s=20

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

aw 1 and 2 are already taken? drat

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

BARONS CYBER SKULL posted:

Tried it the other way around once. Got real awkward.

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Samurai Sanders posted:

A friend of a friend is a cop and is going to have to start evicting people like...today. I don't know what to say to my friend about it other than just I wish that it wasn't that way.

wish the cops would refuse to enforce evictions instead of refusing to enforce stay at home orders but hey

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I'm gonna guess 131269

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just posting this here for some feel goods,

my nephew's dog - he is six years old - went missing(they found her) but in the meantime he made these posters and put them up around the neighborhood(inside the neighbor'shouse and on a couple light poles within 50 yards of the house)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Shalebridge Cradle
Apr 23, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

Tell them that following orders does not absolve them of the responsibility for their own actions.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

The 69th seal will break

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

cool we are international boobs

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

empty whippet box posted:

just posting this here for some feel goods,

my nephew's dog - he is six years old - went missing(they found her) but in the meantime he made these posters and put them up around the neighborhood(inside the neighbor'shouse and on a couple light poles within 50 yards of the house)

:unsmith:

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Current guesses:

If anyone knows any Smart Epidemiologists with predictions for May 31st please let me know

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

snoo posted:

wish the cops would refuse to enforce evictions instead of refusing to enforce stay at home orders but hey
The cop is neither in a state nor a locality that has much sympathy for renters.

Edit: I don't know how this person feels about it personally but they will probably be under intense institutional pressure to go through it and say gently caress the renters, even at the risk to their own health.

Samurai Sanders has issued a correction as of 06:12 on May 1, 2020

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

sullat
Jan 9, 2012
Going to guess 382,200,000 dead this month in the US.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

that fresh thread smell

already reaks

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1256086223304744962?s=20

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

I’ll go for 1 bob.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Also Hawaii had five new cases today and every single one of them has already been contact traced and their sources had already been identified and isolated. Zero new cases on Oahu. I was out a lot today and seeing someone without a mask was a massive outlier. Everyone wears a mask, all the time, the roads are quiet and people are staying at home. There is a mandatory two week quarantine for everyone that starts as soon as you exit a plane, no matter if it is from the mainland, international, or just inter-island. They've already cited over a dozen people, a couple got caught twice and are definitely going to get the max year sentence, and they've flown another few dozen back to the mainland because they couldn't list a quarantine address and resident contact phone number when they arrived.

All you Haoles on the mainland though, you are all hosed

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Samurai Sanders posted:

The cop is neither in a state nor a locality that has much sympathy for renters.

Edit: I don't know how this person feels about it personally but they will probably be under intense institutional pressure to go through it and say gently caress the renters, even at the risk to their own health.

well i hope if your friend "just follows orders" then he dies of covid for his trouble before Nuremburg2 gets to him

also no states or localities really care about renters, not even the supposedly liberal seattle. thats not a good excuse

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
what are all the ppl with jobs that rely on tourism or whatever doing in hawaii now

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

got any sevens posted:

well i hope if your friend "just follows orders" then he dies of covid for his trouble before Nuremburg2 gets to him

also no states or localities really care about renters, not even the supposedly liberal seattle. thats not a good excuse
I don't have any excuses for this person. Only, I want to support my friend without saying that their friend is hurting people and themselves and it's hard.

A Wild Animal
Dec 20, 2019

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
My prediction of cumulative American Deaths is 45,000. Many Americans will resurrect from the Dead.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

A Wild Animal posted:

My prediction of cumulative American Deaths is 45,000. Many Americans will resurrect from the Dead.

the president makes it possible for us all

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Maths question: We’re already well past Mardi Gras where 2% of all participants succumbed to the roni. Is that 2% figure cumulative, i.e. if you visit the beach 98 times this season will you catch the roni?

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
strap in boys and girls etc :pervert:

https://twitter.com/jeremymbarr/status/1256070806804848643

e: I legit cannot wait to see what kind of batshit insane stuff goes on at that :allears:

Flesh Forge has issued a correction as of 06:34 on May 1, 2020

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

Phone posted:

lmao someone on fb linked this article and it's just insane start to finish

https://www.today.com/health/new-yo...0_emhxUrBR2_t-I

I mean you see a lot of justification like that after suicides like "they had to have something wrong with them because they would've reached out something must of put them over the edge."

Kinda irresponsible of today to be like we'll just let this statement from grieving family members stay here without refute...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Gross, not another 2-last name demon cracker person speaking to the camera