Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Woke up to a coughing fit, dry nose, chest pain, and just general unwellness.

Goodbye, goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

coincidence???

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016
Lol at all these people guessing in the low hundreds of thousands.

We're gonna get there in like 12 days.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Goodbye, goons.

feel better - i definitely think more exposure while you're sick, whether that's from your own droplets or people in proximity, worsens outcomes, so keep up with hand washing and what not

hot showers also seemed to help when i had presumed covid in march

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/MikeElk/status/1256100404611485696?s=20

quote:

Willie Levi, 73, Dies; He Escaped a Life of Servitude

He was one of a group of men with disabilities who worked for substandard wages at a turkey plant but found justice. He succumbed to the new coronavirus.

something whatever set u free :350: :rznv: fuckvjdsa;

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

captainbananas posted:

have you ever taken the keys off and cleaned it?
It would be a question left unanswered considering it is a Bush-era logitech product. Z5500, g15 and mx518 represent.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Cumulative deaths by May 31st guesses:

I will collect more guesses tomorrow. There's still until 07:00 GMT May 2nd to guess.

sign me up for 153,243.5

the half is a couple who both had coronavirus but she died WITH it when the dude cleaned his gun at her

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

you heard the man, get the gently caress back to work

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

People with disabilities are just hosed over by the state so badly. They have less rights than normal people, they can be paid less for the same work, and can even be refused alcohol legally. When I went to fight some terrible brewery laws at the maryland legislature one of the discussions on the docket was a man with only physical disabilities who bars and liquor stores can and did legally not serve because he is "disabled" and they make no distinction between mental or physical. I believe disabled people are still being sterilized in many states.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

What if you put lava in lungs or maybe in a lamp?

a very powerful lava lamp would do a tremendous number on the lungs, almost a cleaning

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

nigel thornberry
Jul 29, 2013

poty posted:

https://twitter.com/SamanthaJPower/status/1255867624166211584

im not on board for any of the "lets investigate the wuhan lab" conspiracy bullshit but this would be a genuinely cool and good and fair thing to do and if you wanna stick it to china it pisses them off as a bonus!

I don’t understand. Taiwan is part of China. China will be at the assembly.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Goodbye, goons.

:( I will be sad if you die so you can't. I will elevate my complaint to Allah, the Highest manager of all.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

just a reminder that small business owners are usually human garbage, this guy is also on record being super pissed off his april fishing trip got canceled.

Lmao as once again CV proves that small business owners owe their wealth and yacht fishing trips to their workers.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

crossing my fingers for escalations in the chuds vs. cops battle

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

BeefThief posted:

chuds vs cops is like the french and indian war, it sounds like theyre the ones fighting but they're actually on the same side

SixPabst
Oct 24, 2006

facetoucher cat posted:

I don't feed them once I get up, I've learned, they don't get fed until I've been up at least an hour or more so they don't associate the getting up with food. I'll lay there perfectly still in bed and as long as I don't move/cough/open my eyes they'll just vulture in a corner until then even if it's 10am. Once someone stirs they pull at my blanket pulling it off me/off the bed then start with screaming if I don't respond in a timely manner. To make sure it doesn't wake my husband up I just get up because he works so late. It's been much worse since I got sick because once I wake up I start coughing and they know I'm awake and I can't fake it

mine can literally hear my eyes open and bolt from wherever they're at to tromp on me and yell and snort for breakfast. very annoying.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
cumulative may death guess is 231,544

these numbers add up to 4+20

time cube four corners time, corona crown four square times

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

chuds vs cops is like the french and indian war, it sounds like theyre the ones fighting but they're actually on the same side

they have been, but the desire for cops to assert their authority and the propensity for chuds to forget things they previously believed in a nanosecond may generate a strange rift (inshallah)

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

BeefThief posted:

chuds who want cops who like cops to be chuds
who do cops like they're chuds who do chuds like they're cops
always shooting someone you really love

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Cum infections in May:

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Mayor Dave posted:

Cum infections in May:

bold stance, but the payoff would be tremendous

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Strep Vote posted:

:( I will be sad if you die so you can't. I will elevate my complaint to Allah, the Highest manager of all.

People today first thing they do is COMPLAIN KAREN, when what they should be doing is CONSULT QUR'AN

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

BeefThief posted:

they have been, but the desire for cops to assert their authority and the propensity for chuds to forget things they previously believed in a nanosecond may generate a strange rift (inshallah)

indeed, also your avatar reminds me of better days, basta

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Epic High Five posted:

People today first thing they do is COMPLAIN KAREN, when what they should be doing is CONSULT QUR'AN

:eyepoop:

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Michigan Nazi cops versus national guard is everything I could ever hope for.

The boys in green chugging Monster energy drinks and blasting lovely metal music as they drive a tank through a police precinct and loving waste all these fatass cops with SS tattoos.

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

Goodbye, goons.

you can't escape the world trump made

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

Vegas Baby! Woooo!

Ebola Roulette
Sep 13, 2010

No matter what you win lose ragepiss.
Just had a thought: hurricane season is coming. Are chuds going to protest evacuation? They're essentially being forced from their homes, right? Are they going to hold up "give me liberty and death" signs?

Florida's response as well as the other southeast chud states combined with potential mass evacuations uh hoo boy hurricane season is going to be a doozy :suspense:

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Any Karen born before 1973 can't be chill
All they know is Applebee's, scream at waiter, vote trump, eat paint chip and die

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

nice gimmick

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ebola Roulette posted:

Just had a thought: hurricane season is coming. Are chuds going to protest evacuation? They're essentially being forced from their homes, right? Are they going to hold up "give me liberty and death" signs?

Florida's response as well as the other southeast chud states combined with potential mass evacuations uh hoo boy hurricane season is going to be a doozy :suspense:

They already don't evacuate there's no conflict here

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Ebola Roulette posted:

Ironically that is the protest you do by staying in your house

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Work just sent out an email stating that WFH will remain in effect even as states begin opening back up, good job guys.

One of my co-workers gave notice and her last day is next Friday, I wonder if she's going to try and get back to the office to clean out her desk or just say gently caress it.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Bernie :‑X

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Ebola Roulette posted:

FIRST GOVERNMENT SAYS STAY IN HOUSE, NOW THEY SAY LEAVE HOUSE. WHAT IS GOVERNMENT HIDING???

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Goodbye, goons.

:(

hot showers, hot liquids, and hot rods. Sorry you're doing poorly, don't die. I found laying on my stomach with a pillow under my stomach so I'm pretty much head tilted down made the coughing fits much better. I did this while laying on my couch so I could turn my head and still watch tv or poo poo post with one hand on my phone

e: and do some breathing exercises. I'll post those in a bit

facetoucher cat has issued a correction as of 15:38 on May 1, 2020

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

hmm gonna go with 104672 because I ultra-chuds are going to make sure this has a lonnggg tail

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdooooown!

Budzilla posted:

It would be a question left unanswered considering it is a Bush-era logitech product. Z5500, g15 and mx518 represent.

I have said I'll invest in an amp, new surround speakers, and a receiver when my Z's die, for years. I've had them since 2008. They're still kicking.

My essential work gave us little paper masks to wear when we can't do a task with social distancing but I think everybody realizes if one of us gets it we'll all get it so no masks in use yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Ebola Roulette posted:

I've been saying since like Febuary that natural disasters are going to get real wild because of the 'rona.