Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sullat
Jan 9, 2012

ryanrs posted:

p.s. don't leave refund fuckups unsolved for too long. after 3 years it's gone for good, no backsies.

This isn't quite accurate; if the delay is on the IRS's side and you five them what they need, the deadline isn't quite so draconian.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
What happens if you turn someone completely upside down like a bat

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
it would be fitting with hellworld that NYC gets the big hurricane its always dreaded this year.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Michigan Nazi cops versus national guard is everything I could ever hope for.

The boys in green chugging Monster energy drinks and blasting lovely metal music as they drive a tank through a police precinct and loving waste all these fatass cops with SS tattoos.

lmao if think the natl guard would ever go against the cops

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

it would be fitting with hellworld that NYC gets the big hurricane its always dreaded this year.

we already dodged a bullet in April we had like 50mph winds for a day straight

Samsquamsch
Jun 6, 2011

Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdown, Mexican touchdooooown!
Lmao I just found out my state is reopening restaurants on Monday with no limit on capacity, just a 6 foot distance between tables. Not that I was going to eat out for the next year anyway, but goddamn.

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Give them Pervitin (meth). Helps with suppressing things like empathy.

Pidgin Englishman
Apr 30, 2007

If you shoot
you better hit your mark

mycomancy posted:

Lol at all these people guessing in the low hundreds of thousands.

We're gonna get there in like 12 days.

Bet the US is already there. Buuut I went low hundos as testing is totally gonna get cut back now it's over and everything is OPENED. UP.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

WoodrowSkillson posted:

I'm hoping my theory that the military has enough dirtbags that hate cops holds up.

Like if it weren't for the military they'd all be back home getting arrested for ditch weed and illegal car mods but now they have chain guns and an order to shoot the pigs that keep loving with their cousin Jerry.

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Gunshow Poophole posted:

we already dodged a bullet in April we had like 50mph winds for a day straight

I had a 70 mph gust from that storm down in Maryland it was crazy

double nine
Aug 8, 2013

302855 deaths

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Samsquamsch posted:

Lmao I just found out my state is reopening restaurants on Monday with no limit on capacity, just a 6 foot distance between tables. Not that I was going to eat out for the next year anyway, but goddamn.

I should order takeout more than I already do but my wife insists on keeping the fridge full to the point of bursting at all times...then tells me that she's sick of eating at home. It's a vicious cycle.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1256202305680158720

Mr Ice Cream Glove has issued a correction as of 15:59 on May 1, 2020

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
WHY WONT THE GOVERNOR OF MICHIGAN NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Samsquamsch posted:

:lol: I'm looking forward to Ohio doing that sometime in the next month

mystes
May 31, 2006

I got my 25 pounds of beans from meh today.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
So... I guess NZ already eliminated COVID-19 in their country.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

she should extend the lockdown until october and ban assault rifles

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

These photos are all over Canadian+international media, and really contributing to perceptions of America as a reliable ally and sole international superpower.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Spoondick posted:

seriously this is the kind of BDE we need when poo poo gets out of hand in this way

of course libs have no desire to utilize power and are scared shitless of their positions so welp

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

as someone who drafts seating diagrams for live events, 6ft between the tables is what there generally is at a wedding where everyone is brushing past each other in the tight aisles. its what fire codes generally require. if they actually enforced 6ft between the people at adjacent tables, and not the table itself, that might actually half the capacity in most rooms.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ChristsDickWorship posted:

as someone who drafts seating diagrams for live events, 6ft between the tables is what there generally is at a wedding where everyone is brushing past each other in the tight aisles. its what fire codes generally require. if they actually enforced 6ft between the people at adjacent tables, and not the table itself, that might actually half the capacity in most rooms.

The restaurant where I worked at had a capacity of somewhere around 150. If we had to go up to 6 feet between tables I estimate our capacity would be closer to 50.

Maybe 60 if we included the outdoors seatings, :lol: in three weeks we would've opened our summer patio seating, fat chance of that happening. Holy poo poo the last time I've been at work was early March.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Samsquamsch posted:

what state

LimburgLimbo
Feb 10, 2008

zegermans posted:

The important thing to remember is these militia people are above all complete and utter cowards. The first bullet flying their way will make them scatter or drown in their own piss.

Okay then go shoot one of them and make things easy for everyone.

Or, cut with your moronic bullshit. It's not a movie where the bad guys are characterized by every failing imaginable; stupid, immoral, *and* cowardly, etc.

The reality is that nobody knows how committed those people are and nobody wants to find out over the bodies of dozens or hundreds of people. People can be stupid racist pieces of poo poo and still be physically "brave" or willing to die for their poo poo beliefs. Quit jerking yourself off over these childish fantasies where everything is black and white and the villains always lose.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Spoondick posted:

im gonna say it, its fine for the protestors to march around with guns, as long as they dont point the guns at anyone

zegermans posted:

The important thing to remember is these militia people are above all complete and utter cowards. The first bullet flying their way will make them scatter or drown in their own piss.

imgokcbombing

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

2DCAT posted:

So... I guess NZ already eliminated COVID-19 in their country.

Sounds like it's time to offer some sick chuds a free trip

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
Boomer at work told me he has a haircut scheduled for the 15th of May

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Iron Crowned posted:

Same.

2022 can't come any sooner!

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Iron Crowned posted:

I had my wife buzz my hair last night after going 10 weeks between haircuts.

I got my clippers over a decade ago and they've low-key been one of my best purchases in that time frame.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

You got the right idea. Just don't make the same mistake I have thousands of times, lean into hellbrain. Big hurricane will happen and trump will nuke it on the way.

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

according to my calculations, for my end of May death count of 88,888 to be correct, the average daily deaths this month will need to be about 800

this will necessitate a rapid decline in the death rate since we are at 2k per day right now

hmmmm

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
someone on facebook's work is making them wear this and go into the office for no reason lol

Tjadeth
Sep 16, 2012

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion
VOLUNTEER
:nyan:
Rough survey of pedestrians in St Louis on my drive home has about one in every four wearing masks; I'd swear last week people without masks were in the minority

I guess I get it, though, masks are going to be hell when we hit our usual humid 90F summers

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

COVID-19 MAY 2020 USA CUM DEATHS GUESSING GAME
Guess how many cumulative deaths we have on worldometer's COVID-19 report for May 31st for the USA. The closest guess gets the satisfaction of being smarter than a bunch of idiot epidemiologists. If you are dead on May 31st, you may not redeem this prize. The guessing window closes at +07:00 GMT on May 2nd.

am I doing this right

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Iron Crowned posted:

You just fuckin know Carlson or Hannity are going on about haircuts, since these people take their arguments verbatim from them.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

C-Euro posted:

I had my wife buzz my hair last night after going 10 weeks between haircuts.

I got my clippers over a decade ago and they've low-key been one of my best purchases in that time frame.

I buzzed mine yesterday, that's how the subject came up.

I like to get it done professionally because I'm terrible at it and always miss spots.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer
I usually shave my head a couple times a week. I've been growing it out all quarantine to prove to my wife that my bald pattern won't just "grow in" if I give it enough time.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Iron Crowned posted:

back in the 70s all these guys had shoulder length hair and smoked lovely weed and now they always need it high and tight otherwise the other guys at the clubhouse might talk poo poo

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

wilderthanmild posted:

I usually shave my head a couple times a week. I've been growing it out all quarantine to prove to my wife that my bald pattern won't just "grow in" if I give it enough time.

:lol: I was planning to get mine cut on the weekend of March 13th, so I would look good when I got my picture with Candyman next weekend. None of that happened

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

Iron Crowned posted:

I've been saying since like Febuary that natural disasters are going to get real wild because of the 'rona.

Australia has been a lot wetter this year than in previous years (the 2020 rainfall total to date is already more than the entire 2019 rainfall) so hopefully our fire season won't be as apocalyptic as last year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/IndigoLeo10/status/1255644468360904705

https://twitter.com/3liza/status/1255974296645537792

good morning :coffeepal: