Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

a lot of people getting mad that they can’t call chapo’s manager in the past few weeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
they literally have a manager but the kind you pay to do all the busywork (bookings, travel planning, etc.) that your'e too dumb to do

Cnidaria
Apr 10, 2009

It's all politics, Mike.

especially funny when their primary output over the past few weeks has just been them discussing dog poo poo movies and tv shows

well except assassin 33 ad

that movie sounds like it owns

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

virgil fled because xeni thought the other chapos were being serious about sending all complaints and suggestions to him

gh0stpinballa
Mar 5, 2019

at best anarchists are liberals, at worst they're 👁

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

bari weiss going after felix in typically moronic fashion lmao

https://twitter.com/ByYourLogic/status/1256287605425045505
Their opinion column writers suck* so much!

*i don't mean they give blowjob, i mean they are super bad at their job. And probably at giving any form of oral sex to their partners too i suspect.

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 22:06 on May 1, 2020

Percelus
Sep 9, 2012

My command, your wish is

hell is a never ending bill maher segment with bari weiss

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Percelus posted:

hell is a never ending bill maher segment with bari weiss
I can see it. With Ann Coulter on the right of Weiss, nodding at everything she says.

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

we all laugh but this strategy has worked many times before. opinion pieces will range from "if they aren't antisemitic why do i keep saying they are" to the more even-handed "the three hosts of the embattled podcast, who have faced many accusations of sexism, racism, and even antisemitism, have found a surprising ally in Richard Spencer, who had this to say in their defense"

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

gh0stpinballa posted:

At best anarchists are great comrades who are routinely in the front lines of union organising, antifash action, and mutual aid but go off king.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/1256262367580749829?s=20

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

gh0stpinballa posted:

What does 👁 mean?

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

a remake of good morning vietnam starring felix

Slim Jim Pickens
Jan 16, 2012

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Best kind of orc is a pigman orc holding a simple wooden shield with shallow metal helmet

The dickspore orcs from Orc Stain are actually the best ones

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Doc Hawkins posted:

we all laugh but this strategy has worked many times before. opinion pieces will range from "if they aren't antisemitic why do i keep saying they are" to the more even-handed "the three hosts of the embattled podcast, who have faced many accusations of sexism, racism, and even antisemitism, have found a surprising ally in Richard Spencer, who had this to say in their defense"

yeah, that is a sound strategy and works for the jeremy corbyns of the world who are wounded by these things because they are not jewish, bound by respecting decorum and are cogs within a larger institutions but trying to cancel felix and brace for being antisemites is like trying to cancel the tides. Even if the goal is just to stigmatize them to prevent them from gaining mainstream acceptance, I imagine that chapo and trueanon are far more successful than anyone involved in either could have ever imagined that it's not going to hurt anything.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That’s a good orc

Impermanent
Apr 1, 2010
you can't cancel a shock jock for being shocking. that's not how they work.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Slim Jim Pickens posted:

The dickspore orcs from Orc Stain are actually the best ones

their money was hilarious and much better than 40k's teef

coathat
May 21, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

That’s a good orc

me not that kind of orc

Trabisnikof
Dec 24, 2005

Impermanent posted:

you can't cancel a shock jock for being shocking. that's not how they work.

shock jocks are the hipsters of cancel culture

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

Egg Moron posted:

yeah, that is a sound strategy and works for the jeremy corbyns of the world who are wounded by these things because they are not jewish, bound by respecting decorum and are cogs within a larger institutions but trying to cancel felix and brace for being antisemites is like trying to cancel the tides. Even if the goal is just to stigmatize them to prevent them from gaining mainstream acceptance, I imagine that chapo and trueanon are far more successful than anyone involved in either could have ever imagined that it's not going to hurt anything.

idk zionists have been going at “self-hating” Jews for a long time

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

tankies are just larping revolution, sucking out support by being the loud assholes that get conflated with actual leftists

I horizontally organized ur mom

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i say swears online posted:

felix hired by irans new english language news channel

PawParole
Nov 16, 2019

T-man posted:

tankies are just larping revolution, sucking out support by being the loud assholes that get conflated with actual leftists

you should know a lot about being a loud rear end in a top hat

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Good Morning Syria

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

this would be a good e1

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

"hey it worked against labour I will just go loving wild on antisemitism claims against these two dumb lefties and - "

"ok I am going to lockdown my twitter"

Jonah Galtberg
Feb 11, 2009

:chloe:

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

Arcteryx Anarchist posted:

idk zionists have been going at “self-hating” Jews for a long time

yeah, but there seems to be no end game in mind for the people going after these podcasts

no one who likes them is deterred and it only seems to raise their profile

seems like all upside for them

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

Egg Moron posted:

yeah, but there seems to be no end game in mind for the people going after these podcasts

no one who likes them is deterred and it only seems to raise their profile

seems like all upside for them
no, to the contrary
https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1256242613788672000

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

Apraxin posted:

no, to the contrary

dear

god

literally a deathblow, this person has been more responsible than a pandemic combined with the great depression round 2

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
https://twitter.com/gwensnyderPHL/status/1256387369839718400
now that chapo have been exposed as fash people, are abandoning them in droves. we can see this is true because the earnings of less problematic leftist podcasts, such as red scare and cum town, continue to increase, qed

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

enormous posting power

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

got 'em

just 1000 more months of gwens daily 100 post tweetstorms and Chapo is Canceled

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

they lost 37 patrons, they are finished

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

listening to the latest this is sus and must be repeated that felix has gold there

"little st james pilot program" god drat I am destroyed

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

jeez louise I missed Metzen chat :negative:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/charlesraustin/status/1256402006576685063

Victory Position posted:

jeez louise I missed Metzen chat :negative:

The last episode was about the Warcraft movie so it's still technically thread relevant

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
I will never stop laughing at the fact that some guy took the doodles he probably did in the back of a school notebook and got them put into bajillion dollar media properties. just look at the designs for Overwatch characters like Soldier 76 or Reaper... he did that poo poo during math class with a #2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe
I mean nerds love that poo poo so, yeah?