Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

Atrocious Joe posted:

Pompeo is out here fighting the real villains, Cuban doctors
https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1256277205820325892?s=20

i hope one day his life is saved by a Cuban doctor lmao totally free lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

Mons Hubris posted:

Setting aside the obvious constitutional issues, states should probably quit letting anybody in or out for a while

imagine how many chuds would immediately start driving to the california border if they announced it wasnt allowed

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
I only made it through 1 bucket of Jim Bakkers mashed potatoes before needing to go back to Applebee's

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

lol 60k dead and the chuds just smile like it isn’t real but when vilerat dies they screech for years

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

2DCAT posted:

I only made it through 1 bucket of Jim Bakkers mashed potatoes before needing to go back to Applebee's

https://www.applebees.com/en/specials/dollar-hurricane

jim bakker's five gallon weakass cocktail bucket please

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Der Meister posted:

lol 60k dead and the chuds just smile like it isn’t real but when vilerat dies they screech for years

tragedy/statistic

irpoweroutlet
Aug 23, 2005
It's 'Lectric!
my mom works at a diner in a town of 5-10,000 people in western Iowa (which reopened retail/restaurants today, if you forgot). she got a call on Wednesday to be ready to go back to work on Monday. the owner just called her telling her that they’re staying takeout only until at least the 15th because no one showed up and she doesn’t want to put her elderly customers at risk.

she is in chud-central and I honestly did not see this coming.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

https://www.applebees.com/en/specials/dollar-hurricane

jim bakker's five gallon weakass cocktail bucket please

I still love that despite being a "famous New Orleans cocktail" that no one has any drat clue what is in red fassionola

miketh
Aug 19, 2005
wookie ghost trouble

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Gunshow Poophole posted:

what e gently caress does "50% capacity" mean in the context of a service establishment

like, 50% of fire codes?

I assume so, hopefully the actual language also specifies distances between tables or whatever because if not, lol

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Holy poo poo . JB is Jewish so they definitely knew what they were doing here

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

irpoweroutlet posted:

my mom works at a diner in a town of 5-10,000 people in western Iowa (which reopened retail/restaurants today, if you forgot). she got a call on Wednesday to be ready to go back to work on Monday. the owner just called her telling her that they’re staying takeout only until at least the 15th because no one showed up and she doesn’t want to put her elderly customers at risk.

she is in chud-central and I honestly did not see this coming.

I think only the real true believer Maga chuds are actually gonna go out to eat in restaurants right now. With retail stores you can justify to yourself why you 'need' to go out because you aren't taking this seriously and a lot of people are doing that but there is no reason at all to sit in a restaurant dining room right now unless you are doing it to make a political statement.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Der Meister posted:

touch your mouth then shake the cop’s hand

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Mons Hubris posted:

Setting aside the obvious constitutional issues, states should probably quit letting anybody in or out for a while

I keep shouting into the void that Illinois needs to build a wall from lake Michigan to the Tippecanoe river and then secure all bridges because of poo poo like this

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
lol that we did have some slack in our overstressed healthcare system once people got too afraid to come to the ER for poo poo like "nervous" or "stubbed toe" (but also for poo poo like "crushing chest pain")

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

always love a goatse in the wild, proves how deeply that image has been embedded in the popular consciousness

Coatlicue
Sep 14, 2012

it doesn't matter
how fast or how far,
you're still runnin' like a fool
https://twitter.com/KimGhattas/status/1256307791452614657?s=19

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

shoulda put a ring on it

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

im gtting covid for the clout. follow me on ig,fb,twitter,youtube,tiktok

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

lmao, wow

Broken Box
Jan 29, 2009

3/10 no ring, the hands are facing the wrong way and not even gripping the hole

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

amazing

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

death crew represent

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

2DCAT posted:

I'm still laughing that all the doomsday preppers couldn't spent 3 weeks in lockdown

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

imagine randomly tuning into this while he's talking

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

2DCAT posted:

I'm still laughing that all the doomsday preppers couldn't spent 3 weeks in lockdown

I think Doomsday preppers were secretly hoping for a blank check to murder a whole bunch of people they didn't like, but since this situation didn't give them that chance they're done with this so-called apocalypse thank you very much. This was my theory at why zombies as a genre was so popular a while back.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
can't wait to hear how many states, cities, counties had their highest new case/death totals per day today, the same day they opened 'er back up

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop

Lacrosse posted:

I think Doomsday preppers were secretly hoping for a blank check to murder a whole bunch of people they didn't like, but since this situation didn't give them that chance they're done with this so-called apocalypse thank you very much. This was my theory at why zombies as a genre was so popular a while back.

Oh it's not just you. Did anyone else get forced to watch Zombieland 2? I have never seen a movie pander to the KKK crowd's fantasies so blatantly

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Lacrosse posted:

"your" theory lmfao

Egg Moron
Jul 21, 2003

the dreams of the delighting void

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Oh it's not just you. Did anyone else get forced to watch Zombieland 2? I have never seen a movie pander to the KKK crowd's fantasies so blatantly

Did it? Can you give examples? I honestly barely remember that movie and thought it should've gone straight to streaming

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

This is why I felt so uncomfortable when I played left 4 dead. Felt a lot of zombie genre games were thinly veiled.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

A big flaming stink posted:

lol

gently caress cops so much

wasnt the whole point NOT to touch our face and mask? like cmon!

Pindakaas
Jul 8, 2003

I'm not a baby I'm a man! An Anchorman!
The curve is flattening upward.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Atrocious Joe posted:

Pompeo is out here fighting the real villains, Cuban doctors
https://twitter.com/SecPompeo/status/1256277205820325892?s=20

what in the world

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Lacrosse posted:

zombies as coded language for "the blacks" is a big thing yes. zombie invasion was the precursor to this boogaloo poo poo

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

euphronius posted:

the places no one lives

maybe 300,000 people in that area

looks like the poconos are closed still

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn