Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

CannonFodder posted:

I'm on vacation.

Also, I'm lit.

This is a really good picture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Booger Presley posted:

This is a really good picture.

Of a really good dude!

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.
Ugly In The Morning, I don't recommend running them over, they'd damage your tires :rimshot: (you did remind me I might as well finally get myself plat tho)

TotalLossBrain, love the color on your wall!

For those who liked my antifa moomintroll shirt, here's the link where I got it (I'm not involved with the campaign and don't get a cut, I just saw the link on twitter and Needed It) - https://teespring.com/anti-fascist-troll-t-shirt

Made myself a new face cover with some changes for comfort. I keep forgetting to put in the pocket for the wire to shape the nose bridge area until after I've assembled it and then I end up with visible topstitching and it looks kinda dumb, but overall I'm pleased. (If anybody is in need of a medium-quality mask of their own like this you can hit me up. I know the big rush for them is over so most people are probably set, but my offer stands.)

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

Greetings from Quarantine

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

So the Navy relaxed hair standards and shoreleave may be a bit restricted so I prepared in advance.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LingcodKilla posted:

So the Navy relaxed hair standards and shoreleave may be a bit restricted so I prepared in advance.

Nailed it

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

LingcodKilla posted:

what would your name be if you were a GI Joe action figure? bc you are NAILING that look. A+

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

InediblePenguin posted:

what would your name be if you were a GI Joe action figure? bc you are NAILING that look. A+

Skater.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

action figure comes with a skateboard shaped like a skate (the fish)?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

LingcodKilla posted:

Digging this.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

InediblePenguin posted:

action figure comes with a skateboard shaped like a skate (the fish)?

Nah, comes as a two pack but the second pack is empty. When the work starts up you put away the first figure and pull out the second guy.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

Your hair is loving amazing, but I really need to know about that sleeveless Hawaiian shirt.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

Did you make that mask out of your sleeves? That look is awesome.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Booger Presley posted:

Your hair is loving amazing, but I really need to know about that sleeveless Hawaiian shirt.

Pretty sure the sleeves are around their face

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Booger Presley posted:

It was my dads he bought on his honey moon during the mid 80s. I inherited it when he passed away in 2000. The only other clothing I kept of his was bitching leather vest. Repurposing it into a mask for protection and style is something he would have dug. Very tight weave it’s excellent for a light mask duty.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

LingcodKilla posted:

It was my dads he bought on his honey moon during the mid 80s. I inherited it when he passed away in 2000. The only other clothing I kept of his was bitching leather vest. Repurposing it into a mask for protection and style is something he would have dug. Very tight weave it’s excellent for a light mask duty.

Link to your Etsy page please, I would like to purchase some Hawaiian masks

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

beanieson posted:

Link to your Etsy page please, I would like to purchase some Hawaiian masks

Oh lol it’s a one off due to lack of material.

Booger Presley
Aug 6, 2008

Pillbug

LingcodKilla posted:

My bad. You look impressive either way!

Greggster
Aug 14, 2010

LingcodKilla posted:

Your hair says Guile but your face says Scorpion, is this the fighting combat game crossover we all need?

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

Had to actually go in to work for a few hours yesterday, so I had to shave :(

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
The Daddio family out right before I got a ticket for parking illegally in a state park.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

post your picture: Alfie & chill

he's 23 and he just decided to start saying "hi dad" to me

sorry about my big ol schnoz

here's a better shot

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

African Greys scare me. I’m not a fan of animals smarter than me.

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

Alfie is a terrifying dinosaur and he knows it! I have to be very aware of his moods because he doesn't hesitate to vote with his beak, and every door on his cage has to be fastened with the type of carabiner with a twist-lock mechanism because he figured out how to open the regular ones over a decade ago. He's great! :kimchi:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Rad-daddio posted:

The Daddio family out right before I got a ticket for parking illegally in a state park.

when does your album drop

LingcodKilla posted:

:vince:

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

hi

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I was less exhausted last week

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

you've got nice hair, does it do that on its own or do you use product? (what product. i struggle)

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

InediblePenguin posted:

Alfie is a terrifying dinosaur and he knows it! I have to be very aware of his moods because he doesn't hesitate to vote with his beak, and every door on his cage has to be fastened with the type of carabiner with a twist-lock mechanism because he figured out how to open the regular ones over a decade ago. He's great! :kimchi:
I love him

I have pictured you, for years, as a small blonde woman. I don't know why but I have and now it seems as though I was very wrong.

RandomZero
Aug 22, 2010

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I have pictured you, for years, as a small blonde woman. I don't know why but I have and now it seems as though I was very wrong.

It certainly seems so but this is just funnier to me then it probably should be. Saturday starting off well :)

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

Lockdown needs must, I was starting to look a little feral around the edges:

also I put the trimmings out on the feeder and a sparrow is already carting it away for nest lining :)

Hair product posting, I jumped on the texture powder bandwagon and I really like it; its less heavy than a gel or a putty, but will style up nicely with a few finger-runs. I bought:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XZNJWZL/

(don't worry, the cut-off hair is product free)

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I love him

it's bc that's the kind of bird in their avatar

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Too many studs or not enough studs on this page.

Stay healthy folks.

Crab Dad has a new favorite as of 15:31 on May 3, 2020

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

NoneMoreNegative posted:

also I put the trimmings out on the feeder and a sparrow is already carting it away for nest lining :)

Hair product posting, I jumped on the texture powder bandwagon and I really like it; its less heavy than a gel or a putty, but will style up nicely with a few finger-runs. I bought:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B06XZNJWZL/

(don't worry, the cut-off hair is product free)
More like NoneMoreHandsome

square convention
Dec 31, 2008

Potato Salad posted:

I was less exhausted last week

Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like actor Cameron Monaghan?

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

LingcodKilla posted:

10 years in the Navy of getting my hair cut every other week, I was ready for a cut when they locked the barber shops down too, now it's been almost two months, I wish I still had nice thick hair instead of thin and straggly so I could properly take advantage of the situation.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug
Before:

After I got some clippers, finally:

(Hmmm, imgur is breaking on the second photo)
I was so overdue. I didn’t get to get a haircut before everything shut down and couldn’t find clippers for ages. When I did I just did a DIY buzz it all off thing before I started doing the ambulance again.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

I love him

twitter thinks I'm a 23 year old female or something last I checked, so there's that

fake edit: I did take hrt until about April 2018

Potato Salad has a new favorite as of 15:37 on May 3, 2020

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

InediblePenguin posted:

you've got nice hair, does it do that on its own or do you use product? (what product. i struggle)

I only just started to care again about having nicely-kept male hair!

I am learning to use the techniques and things in this :ducksiren: influencer's :frogsiren: video

https://youtu.be/LpQYUZEN5wk

NoneMoreNegative posted:

This is a fantastic look and :kimchi:

square convention posted:

Has anyone ever told you that you look a bit like actor Cameron Monaghan?

I don't even know who he is! I have to say that I'm flattered though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Spring day in the yard