Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

fancy stats posted:

Hobo rat, and its not even a contest. Give him a suit and help him turn his life around.

Are books craftable at all, or are you at the mercy of the shop's rotating inventory? I want to build a couple of bookshelves real bad.

Books are only purchasable. You can touch one of mine if you like.

Dodo code is CLVDN. I'll leave a book by the airport so come on down if you wanna catalogue it so you can order some.

Lugubrious fucked around with this message at 16:05 on May 2, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

I think Limberg was at the very bottom of that Japanese tier list

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
The Dell is open for visitors! Dodo code: closed

Free DIYs on the beach to the right of the airport!

Groucho (backrow, furthest right in neighborhood) is crafting Tiki Torch
Nooks: unlimited dinnerware & magic kits
Ables: inflatable muscle suits, Labelle hats, bulldog jacket, cowboy shirt, flight jacket, tailored jacket, work aprons, dance warm-up pants, pilot's caps, and more!

I would very much appreciate if you watered the rose garden (left of boardwalk/airport), any of the flowers in the hedged area (to the right of Ables), and/or anything blue!

Will be AFK cooking brunch!

e: thanks everyone who came :)

kumba fucked around with this message at 16:55 on May 2, 2020

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Lugubrious posted:

Books are only purchasable. You can touch one of mine if you like.

Dodo code is CLVDN. I'll leave a book by the airport so come on down if you wanna catalogue it so you can order some.

Ah, I appreciate it, but I already have it catalogued. The 5/day purchase limit on the terminal shop is a hell of a bottleneck, though.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling
Going to open up for a bit.
It's raining, Leopold is just past the plaza making basement flooring.

Able sisters have Victorian dresses, power helmets, sport sandals and Elvis costumes (whatever their official name is)

Turnip prices are worthless.

A few DIY giveaways,. Feel free to take oranges if you find them and need them. Fish to your heart's content.

Dodo Code: CLOSED. Thanks for stopping by!

Bonster fucked around with this message at 17:57 on May 2, 2020

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.
This loving game. Spent yesterday hopping around on Nook Miles islands trying to find a replacement for Patty. Didn't see anyone I liked. Woke up this morning to find Biff moving in. Ugh. At least Raymond is visiting at the campsite and I got him to move in. Which is why Gayle is in boxes if anyone wants her, snacky. North end of the island in the middle at the top. (If the game's gonna foist Biff on me, then I'm gonna get that cat that's been driving the internet wild, too.)

Giveaway area (just follow the path from the airport) has been restocked with the following:

Fossils - Mammoth skull, Megacero skull, Parasaur skull, Parasaur tail, Right ptera wing, Right quetzal wing, Sabertooth tail, Spino torso, Spino tail, Stego tail

Housewares/miscellaneous
Board game, Cutting board x4, Tool cart, Lecture-hall desk, Natural garden table, Flashy-flower sign, Birdbath, Folding chair, Natural garden chair

DIY recipes - Shell fountain, Tall lantern, Golden toilet, Shell arch, Mum cushion

Clothes - College cardigan (grey), Checkered Chesterfield coat, Simple-accent socks (pink), Fuzzy vest (blue), Striped shorts (blue, blue and brown),
Guide shirt, Short-sleeve dress shirt (blue), Simple parka (grey), Color-block dress shirt (purple)

Annalise is making money flooring. She's west of the airport across the bridge

Nook's Cranny has a purple Diner neon sign (3,900) and a telescope (5,600) in limited supply, along with a magic set and soup kettle. Turnip prices are still trash and I don't see that changing in thirty minutes.

Able Sisters have jockey uniforms, athletic jackets, peasant blouses, career skirts, cycling shorts, elegant hats

I have a DJ's turntable, Tower of Pisa, Climbing wall and Diner neon sign (red) out in front of my house for cataloging.

If you have any blue or green hybrid flowers, that would be very much appreciated. Otherwise, help yourself.

I'll be AFK getting lunch, but the gate should be open for an hour or so.

Dodo Code: CLOSED

Edit: Closed for now. I may re-open this evening as I try to clear more stuff out of in-game storage.

SilentChaz fucked around with this message at 17:47 on May 2, 2020

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

fancy stats posted:

Ah, I appreciate it, but I already have it catalogued. The 5/day purchase limit on the terminal shop is a hell of a bottleneck, though.

I feel you, I needed about ten bookshelves but got lucky enough to find a book in the shop about halfway through my buying marathon.

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
Watered all your roses, and left two wrapped gifts. Hope you like them!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
It’s raining in Sanctuary. Wanna come fishing?

Ables have an Iron Man suit along with my usual complement of obscure DC United shirts. Turnips are trash. If watering flowers in the rain makes a difference, go hog wild. Mainly I need rusted parts, or you could donate to my bridge, or you could just come fish. Whatever you like man. I’m not your dad.

NMN11

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Ables have an Iron Man suit along with my usual complement of obscure DC United shirts. Turnips are trash. If watering flowers in the rain makes a difference, go hog wild. Mainly I need rusted parts, or you could donate to my bridge, or you could just come fish. Whatever you like man. I’m not your dad.

NMN11

Oh hey, Stu is making a golden arowana model too.

Your Boy Fancy fucked around with this message at 17:58 on May 2, 2020

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Your Boy Fancy posted:

NMN11

Cool, stop by my island for the helmet, and your island for the suit, and they'll have a complete costume!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

SilentChaz posted:

This loving game. Spent yesterday hopping around on Nook Miles islands trying to find a replacement for Patty. Didn't see anyone I liked. Woke up this morning to find Biff moving in. Ugh. At least Raymond is visiting at the campsite and I got him to move in. Which is why Gayle is in boxes if anyone wants her, snacky. North end of the island in the middle at the top. (If the game's gonna foist Biff on me, then I'm gonna get that cat that's been driving the internet wild, too.)

Biff is one of my starting villagers and he's my friend :mad:

Lugubrious
Jul 2, 2004

Bonster posted:

Cool, stop by my island for the helmet, and your island for the suit, and they'll have a complete costume!

This is what I'm doing because ever since Kicks gave me the boots weeks ago, I've been searching for the rest. Left you a tip on the table to the right of the airport, by where you were sitting.

Well, hopefully it was you.

Edit: and paid off as much of Your Boy Fancy's bridge as I could with what I brought with me! Finally I can be Iron Man.

Lugubrious fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 2, 2020

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

So do spoiled turnips only spawn ants? Haven't seen a single fly yet

Just tossed down a tire and can though, hoping that should get one

Neon Knight
Jan 14, 2009

Your Boy Fancy posted:

NMN11

Left you some rusty parts by your front door.

fancy stats
Sep 9, 2009

A man's man, wears a lot of denim, tells long stories and has oatmeal saved from this morning.

Johnny Truant posted:

I've caught a fly from a turnip, ants just happened to be significantly more common.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

Neon Knight posted:

Left you some rusty parts by your front door.

Thank you friend. And whoever just dropped a mint on my bridge: thank you as well!

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Lugubrious posted:

This is what I'm doing because ever since Kicks gave me the boots weeks ago, I've been searching for the rest. Left you a tip on the table to the right of the airport, by where you were sitting.

Well, hopefully it was you.

Edit: and paid off as much of Your Boy Fancy's bridge as I could with what I brought with me! Finally I can be Iron Man.

Thanks! Glad I could help!

SilentChaz
Oct 5, 2011

Sorry, I'm quite busy at the moment.

Help Im Alive posted:

Biff is one of my starting villagers and he's my friend :mad:

I was more annoyed that the game filled the open spot so quickly more than anything else. I hope I like Biff. He and Rowan can be jock bros together.

ShootaBoy
Jan 6, 2010

Anime is Bad.
Except for Pokemon, Valkyria Chronicles and 100% OJ.

I wanna complain about how all the neat water insects got shafted. Pondskaters, and water bugs of both size are rad, and I wanted them in my critter room. But nope! All of them don't get a nice little tank, they just get to sit in a fuckin' bucket!

Rich Uncle Chet
Jan 20, 2005

The Law? Law is a Human Institution.

Just met for brunch with my Tinder match. I'm really nervous but I think it's going well

benisntfunny
Dec 2, 2004
I'm Perfect.
Thank god for you guys. My turnips never got above 75 this week.

Jimlit
Jun 30, 2005

Rich Uncle Chet posted:

Just met for brunch with my Tinder match. I'm really nervous but I think it's going well

Are you best friends though?

TOMMY PROVOLONE
Jul 30, 2014

I am the sun. The moon.

I have been playing this game for quite a bit and a bear with his PUBES showing has moved onto my island.

robot roll call
Mar 7, 2006

dance dance dance dance dance to the radio

Johnny Truant posted:

The tire and can will do it, takes a while though.

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
queue closed while I update, will make another post :)

You can get my code via the #lloid-listings channel in the discord to avoid a goonrush

Fossils I still need: Archelon tail, Plesio neck

We have the following fossils available first come first serve at the beach under the rose garden (left of airport):
Ankylo tail
Brachio pelvis (x3)
Brachio tail
Deinony tail (x2)
Deinony torso (x3)
Diplo neck
Dunkleosteus
Iguanodon tail
Left megalo side (x2)
Left quetzal wing (x2)
Left ptera wing
Mammoth torso
Megacero tail (x2)
Megacero torso
Opthalmo torso
Parasaur torso
Quetzal torso
Right megalo side (x2)
Right quetzal wing
Sabertooth skull
Sabertooth tail (x4)
Shark-tooth pattern
Spino tail
Stego tail (x3)
Stego torso
Tricera skull
Tricera tail

Also have DIYs available (beach to the right of airport, under the boardwalk):

Tiki torch (x2), Dark Bamboo Rug, Pan Flute (and accompanying actual flute), Log Dining Table

edit: list I need updated and SIGNIFICANTLY shortened, thank you goons!! :) will work on updating my available fossil list shortly!

kumba fucked around with this message at 19:34 on May 2, 2020

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016
Hi! I was wondering if anyone has seeds for lillies at their nooks cranny and/or a spare cutting board? Can exchange seeds or craft a bunch of different furniture (ironwood etc)!

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Sanctuary is closed. Thanks for all the donations, and for letting me stand happily at the gate with an axe.

Helicoprion
Oct 31, 2010
Hello everyone,
My island is in the middle of a meteor shower! So come get some stars!

Closed, thanks All

Feel free to take whats on the beach left of the airport. I will be afk.

Helicoprion fucked around with this message at 19:54 on May 2, 2020

mareep
Dec 26, 2009

Is it possible to have island visitors when K.K. Is here? I’m looking for folks with Redd every day but I’m wondering if he can even show up on Saturdays.

ComicsandSlushies
Feb 22, 2013

Flaming Lime posted:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has seeds for lillies at their nooks cranny and/or a spare cutting board? Can exchange seeds or craft a bunch of different furniture (ironwood etc)!

I have lilies! Don't need anything in return and feel free to take anying in the free pile next to my house.

Dodo code is F7KMF I'll be open for a bit.

Flaming Lime
Dec 30, 2016

ComicsandSlushies posted:

I have lilies! Don't need anything in return and feel free to take anying in the free pile next to my house.

ComicsandSlushies posted:

Thank you!!

Chicken Doodle
May 16, 2007

I'm celebrating the re-opening of my brand new Nook Shop and the completion of my attic by opening up my island for an hour, because it's fun!

Nook
Bags of roses! An ironing set! A tissue box! A pink diner sofa! Don't bother selling your turnips here, it's loving garbage!

Able Sisters
loving PUNK SET
Firefighting outfits!
Totally Not Power Ranger Outfits!

Rowan is making... a leaf. He's 2nd row of houses with the red lily out front.

Giveaways at the Garden of Gnomely Delights!

Fossils:
Parasaur Tail
Eustenopteron
Spino Tail
Tricera Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Pachy Tail
COPROLITE :black101:

Including some other things (furniture, clothing, and an orchard at the back for picking)

All I ask is that you bring a watering can and wander my island in search of plants to water! I only just planted Roses but you can find those in the barbed wire. My windflowers and Lillies are by the orchard and my mums are on the other side of the cliffs.

Dodo Code: closed for now

Closed early due to lack of visitors - will reopen later! (Thanks punk dude for visiting!)

Chicken Doodle fucked around with this message at 19:32 on May 2, 2020

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

TOMMY PROVOLONE posted:

I have been playing this game for quite a bit and a bear with his PUBES showing has moved onto my island.
Being a bear with visible pubes is dude excellence. Dudes Rock 2020

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

TOMMY PROVOLONE posted:

Oh hey Beardo! He's my sisters favorite, she affectionately refers to him as "my gay bear".

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

I’m gonna open up Inu Isle for a bit because Moe is crafting Mossy Garden Stones and I’m psyched on that so maybe others are as well.

Nooks are selling golf clubs, wheelchair, lecture desk, and unlimited document stacks and anthurium plant (these are pretty)

Free DIY exchange is to the right of Moe’s house if you’d like to leave or take one (not many, I wouldn’t go out of your way to come here for this)

Dodo: closed due to someone minusing out

edit: someone minused out and Moe stopped crafting, closed for now :(

Seymour Buttz fucked around with this message at 19:29 on May 2, 2020

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

Opening up G-Towne again for some slightly uncommon stuff in shops and an ironwood DIY.

Nooks has: throwback wrestling figure (in black), and unlimited books. Hot item is: *low* ironwood table (not same as butch crafting)
Butch is crafting ironwood table
Ables has: Cavalier shirts, old-school jackets, hakama with crest, pinafores, jester caps, ribboned straw (tiny) hat, facial mask.

Dodo: closed

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 21:01 on May 2, 2020

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

TOMMY PROVOLONE posted:

All I want in this game is for Beardo to move to my island

Guilty
May 3, 2003
Ask me about how people having a bad reaction to MSG makes them racist, because I've never heard of gluten sensitivity
Anyone have a good turnip price up? Forgot I've got a basement fulll of turnips :(

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

Chicken Doodle posted:

I'm celebrating the re-opening of my brand new Nook Shop and the completion of my attic by opening up my island for an hour, because it's fun!

Nook
Bags of roses! An ironing set! A tissue box! A pink diner sofa! Don't bother selling your turnips here, it's loving garbage!

Able Sisters
loving PUNK SET
Firefighting outfits!
Totally Not Power Ranger Outfits!

Rowan is making... a leaf. He's 2nd row of houses with the red lily out front.

Giveaways at the Garden of Gnomely Delights!

Fossils:
Parasaur Tail
Eustenopteron
Spino Tail
Tricera Skull
Dimetrodon Skull
Pachy Tail
COPROLITE :black101:

Including some other things (furniture, clothing, and an orchard at the back for picking)

All I ask is that you bring a watering can and wander my island in search of plants to water! I only just planted Roses but you can find those in the barbed wire. My windflowers and Lillies are by the orchard and my mums are on the other side of the cliffs.

Dodo Code: closed for now

Closed early due to lack of visitors - will reopen later! (Thanks punk dude for visiting!)

Your island was very cute, thanks for letting me offload those 100 turnips I forgot about. Aside from the stuff I told you about I also threw some money at your ramp.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LODGE NORTH
Jul 30, 2007

Does anyone need or want three black roses, two purple tulips, one special yellow mum, and then just some throwaway white and yellow mums and tulips?