Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

COVID-420
Apr 21, 2020

Natural cures they don't want you to know about.

Grondoth posted:

I never said otherwise, I'm saying that most people aren't them. We're being dragged along to death because of these people because one of them is president

we're in agreement here but saying there are "more of us" is basically zizek's story about the dusty mongol balls

it doesn't matter who has numbers, it matters who has power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

we gotta get other people to die so we dont look bad

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

:thunk:

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

dads friend steve posted:

very cool, my friend and her husband both tested positive for covid this morning. and their 5 month old has a cough. gently caress

this is my actual nightmare

hope everyone pulls through ok

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Lmao holy poo poo we are hosed man who knew that I was about to make a will at 30 years old hahaha

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

very cool, my friend and her husband both tested positive for covid this morning. and their 5 month old has a cough. gently caress

if my wife wound up dying because of covid I don't think I can guarantee I wouldn't snap and become an actual terrorist

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

https://twitter.com/JakeSherman/status/1256667178847342592

on the one hand, lol

on the other hand, lmfao

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

More NV

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nvpatriot2/status/1256671242909671424
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChuckMuth/status/1256626513815801857
https://mobile.twitter.com/ChuckMuth/status/1256614934823100416

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

im guessing this means republicans have a bunch of tests for them that they're hiding and using only for themselves while doing everything possible to make sure all dems don't have access to testing and are forced to shake hands with rand paul four times a day

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

ahahaha

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Congress is really putting the effort into its German high seas fleet larping

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
welp, I'm at the hospital right now

giving blood because a lot of them really need that right now

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Gringostar posted:

Hell yeah

Jon Irenicus
Apr 23, 2008

YO ASSHOLE

it's so beautiful out

my lizard brain so desperately wants to be outside

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Strep Vote posted:

anyway death to capitalism

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Virtual Russian posted:

Fun fact, Gauguin likely cut Van Gogh's ear off and then told everyone he did it to himself. Original police reports had Van Gogh accuse Gauguin of cutting it off with a sword after one of their frequent arguments.

Imagine owning someone so hard it echos down through history and becomes the only thing people know of that person.

the house they lived in was pretty

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

I guess last weekend a bunch of morons flooded the beaches here in Orange County and didn’t practice any kind of social distancing so now Newsom has shut them all down? lol owned

Joey Steel
Jul 24, 2019

empty whippet box posted:

if my wife wound up dying because of covid I don't think I can guarantee I wouldn't snap and become an actual terrorist

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

I guess last weekend a bunch of morons flooded the beaches here in Orange County and didn’t practice any kind of social distancing so now Newsom has shut them all down? lol owned

yeah, he also extended the restrictions on the parks which is bullshit because my gf and i wanted to go hiking at one of them this weekend

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

:yikes:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

empty whippet box posted:

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

it was even better: he announced it, but only is enforcing it in orange county.

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/jimpethokoukis/status/1256681303971332097

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

snoo posted:

what kinda simp gives a poo poo about a loud fast airplane lmao

:downsbravo: hehe look at the expensive noisy thing for 6 seconds

grow up

Don't doxx me

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
I've been volunteering through my union to help process unemployment claims since they're so backed up. The number of new cases seems to be low and they're taking everyones temperature before you go in so it seems pretty safe. I don't know poo poo about computers but the system seems old as hell. It's the first time I've had to press F1 since high school I think.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

is this including subtracting all the deaths from vehicle accidents that aren't happening now because people are driving a hell of a lot less?

Isizzlehorn
Feb 25, 2010

:lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick::lesnick:

Gringostar posted:

is this including subtracting all the deaths from vehicle accidents that aren't happening now because people are driving a hell of a lot less?

Lol nope, just the average.

The excess total in reality is much higher.

Haha

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Gringostar posted:

Wooooooo. I can give again on the 15th. Looking forward to passing out again.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Isizzlehorn posted:

Lol nope, just the average.

The excess total in reality is much higher.

Haha

lol, that's what i thought

we're all gonna die :slick:

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I think we're probably way past 100,000 dead from covid already

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Gringostar posted:

I've been killed 4 times in my car to try and keep the number up.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

when will we hit 69,420

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

B-Rock452 posted:

Wooooooo. I can give again on the 15th. Looking forward to passing out again.

my gf works as a medical researcher so she's picking up extra shifts to help them maintain security on buildings (taking temperature and making sure distances are maintained) so I went up early to see her this weekend to get drawn since she usually donates plasma in the afternoon

as an aside, blood is red, communism is red, giving blood to strangers is pretty much the most communist thing I can think of besides overthrowing the bourgeoisie

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

nevada chuds having a normal one

https://twitter.com/roitan_media/status/1256674815286472704
https://twitter.com/roitan_media/status/1256677369483374592
https://twitter.com/roitan_media/status/1256682634479992832
https://twitter.com/MichelleRindels/status/1256683880133783552

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

our hero

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

KaptainKrunk posted:

hmmm why do all these mediocrites from petit-bourgeois families keep ending up in positions of power in the media

guess we'll never know

It’s The Internet, op

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

pancake rabbit posted:

nevada chuds having a normal one

primed and ready to shoot that loving virus dead as a doornail

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Becoming the next Anderson Cooper was always like becoming the next Nicole Kidman or Paul McCartney, especially more than ever now as all other media outlets that are not NYT die off from lack of ad + subscriber revenue.

Gotta have a trust fund to pay the bills first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Apraxin posted:

primed and ready to shoot that loving virus dead as a doornail

big jeb energy