Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Moms Ahegao
Sep 3, 2008

Cacafuego posted:

What’s the most risky way to deal with the bodies?

Also :lol: at the idea that even in death, a corpse is still making money for people. So much so, that it is referred to as an industry. How has capitalism not yet created a disassembly line (:smuggo:) set to the tune of Powerhouse for the funerary industry to ensure the most cost effective disposal of American corpses? Surely, there’s a way to monetize that?

Yeah, you chop it into pieces and resell it as "Human Tissue" before burning the leftovers.

http://swindledpodcast.com/podcasts/season-2/episode-11-the-body-snatcher/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i dont think i like this trend of linking podcasts as sources...

Kingo Ligma
Aug 24, 2019

Ask me about calling people racist because I failed geography.

GolfHole posted:

i dont think i like this trend of linking podcasts as sources...

Better gatekeeping then loving tweets

yoloer420
May 19, 2006
I'm in government ordered isolation waiting for test results. What are some fun things to do while feeling exhausted and not opening my door?

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
aint no one listening to podcasts in 2020

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

yoloer420 posted:

I'm in government ordered isolation waiting for test results. What are some fun things to do while feeling exhausted and not opening my door?

watch every episode of ________

Huggybear
Jun 17, 2005

I got the jimjams

Earwicker posted:

lots of bombs went off, they just weren't the nuclear kind and it was conducted through colonial proxy wars. vietnam, afghanistan, nicaragua, etc were part of the cold war.

china is of course a very different situation, and im not saying a direct war with china is likely, just that ive observed a ramping up of propaganda lately, and that our current leadership is unhinged enough (and the current situation rather unique) that the usual predictable patterns dont entirely apply. i absolutely hope it doesnt i cant think of a worse country to go to war with

The propaganda is to take pressure off the administration and also dog whistling for Trump's base, maybe in the hopes of shedding a bit of debt. But there is no way the US would risk war with China. War with Iraq was very different because the US was able to establish total air superiority almost instantaneously and the Iraqi land army was a paper tiger as a result. I am fairly certain that that is not even remotely the case with China - besides, what would they do? Invade the mainland? To what end? Their economies are also just too intertwined to risk a war right after a pandemic-induced depression. So many reasons not to worry about or consider this, even as stupid as this administration is

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

poverty goat posted:

watch every episode of ________

but what if they like british shows, that's only two days

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Haha, hell no. While there wasn't straight up arrogant defiance of and contempt for the intelligence community back in the Bush days like Trump displays are every turn, one of the main reasons why the war happened at all is because the Bush administration blatantly falsified information about the weapons capability and intent of Saddam Hussein and Iraq. Revisionist history does us no favors.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

yoloer420 posted:

Jack/Jill off

Stick things up your butt on cam to recoup lost wages if you're not working.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Huggybear posted:

War with Iraq was very different because the US was able to establish total air superiority almost instantaneously and the Iraqi land army was a paper tiger as a result. I am fairly certain that that is not even remotely the case with China - besides, what would they do? Invade the mainland? To what end?

Everyone knows that the best thing you can possibly do is carry out a land war in Asia.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Xenocides posted:

George W. Bush started Iraq due to bad intelligence. Trump is going to try to start this in defiance of the intelligence data and the community that produces its. Seems impossible but in this lovely era where facts are rapidly becoming obsolete who knows?

bush was desperate to go to war with iraq and justified it with bad intelligence because that's all he had. its not like he was misled

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking

Joe Bogan posted:

Better gatekeeping then loving tweets

Barely. There are no primary sources anymore, unless it was broadcast live or you were a witness yourself. Question everything.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

The average American questioning everything and trying to use their brain power to tease out the truth has given us anti vaxxers, pizzagate, and chem trails.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Earwicker posted:

bush was desperate to go to war with iraq and justified it with bad intelligence because that's all he had. its not like he was misled

We’re,veering of course again, please stay on the roni , not just you.

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

bird with big dick posted:

The average American questioning everything and trying to use their brain power to tease out the truth has given us anti vaxxers, pizzagate, and chem trails.

It's also given us enlightened goons that know that so much of 24 hr news is horseshit. You win some and you lose some.

glickeroo
Nov 2, 2004

bird with big dick posted:

Never stop questioning. Where is this? What is happening on this clicky-clacky thing.

Squiggles on bright square!!!

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

glickeroo posted:

Never stop questioning. Where is this? What is happening on this clicky-clacky thing.

Squiggles on bright square!!!

Glickeroo knows.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

ymgve posted:

but what if they like british shows, that's only two days

there's always dr who

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

pro starcraft loser posted:

ITS REALLY GOOD ENCHILADAS! And more to the point I want to drive a round a bit.

The risk is that you get into an accident, exposing yourself to a bunch of people on the scene and then possibly a hospital.

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี

central dogma posted:

Glickeroo knows.

Much like the FedEx arrow, I can never unsee this. I like the reptile eye better though.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

All PiV is rape

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Only boomers still do PiV.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Now my boyfriend is in the hospital because he couldn't keep fluids down and then said he felt shortness of breath. He's a smoker and has anxiety issues so I don't know if it's covid or what. Whatever it is I'm thinking I gave it to him. Super awesome!!! He either has covid or will get it while there I'm thinking. Or hell why not both it seems this virus does whatever it wants.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

yoloer420 posted:

Discworld novels if you have a kindle

Stardew valley

Online chess

Masturbation

Sleep

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

The risk is that you get into an accident, exposing yourself to a bunch of people on the scene and then possibly a hospital.

It'd be dumb for many reasons, but that's definitely one of them.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Sir Not Appearing posted:

Only boomers still do PiV.

Does that mean millennials are into anal and oral sex exclusively?

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

yoloer420 posted:

do you have a bowling alley in your house?

I Was The Fury
Oct 19, 2012

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Does that mean millennials are into anal and oral sex exclusively?

You gotta combine those two, but yeah

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

yoloer420 posted:

good opportunity to stay in your guest house and pretend you're on vacation

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

rt4 posted:

Are we all dead yet

Reporting in from new Orleans here. Me and MY GIRLFRIEND have perished, but it was not from the roni. We simply ate too many donuts and pies delivered from Amazon and overdosed on sugar, a true American death. God bless everyone else hanging in there, stay strong. PM me if you would like the GPS coordinates of my doomsday snack cache.

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Reporting in from new Orleans here. Me and MY GIRLFRIEND have perished, but it was not from the roni. We simply ate too many donuts and pies delivered from Amazon and overdosed on sugar, a true American death. God bless everyone else hanging in there, stay strong. PM me if you would like the GPS coordinates of my doomsday snack cache.

Depends. Do you have any left over king cake goon-ghost? Ever since I moved up north I miss madigras...

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
#lifehacks #breathefree

https://twitter.com/NoContextHumans/status/1256607580559945728

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

yoloer420 posted:

Get hosed up on nyquil and sleep until you're healthy.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

BIG TIT LIL NIP posted:

Which donuts and pies are the good ones?

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Beachcomber posted:

Which donuts and pies are the good ones?

You have to try every single one for yourself.

Beachcomber
May 21, 2007

Another day in paradise.

Slippery Tilde

Facebook Aunt posted:

You have to try every single one for yourself.

That would cut into my beans and pasta budget.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

For all those concerned about the snacks there are 7 packs of powdered mini donuts, 6 assorted fruit pies, 4 toblerone bars, and a four pack of Jones fufu berry soda.

Look to the evening light, above the long stairs, and listen for the howl of the three legged beast. I will reveal the location of the next clue in one hour. . . .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

The next clue is: I threw them in the loving ditch why did I think buying dessert in bulk was a good idea. I can literally feel my teeth melting.