Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
lamfao

Georgia:

The following businesses were allowed to reopen in Georgia. Some businesses have chosen not to reopen so you will want to check before heading to a specific business.

Theaters
Private social clubs
Dine-in restaurants
Gyms/Fitness Centers
Bowling alleys
Body art studios
Barbers
Cosmetologists
Hair designers
Nail care artists
Estheticians
Massage therapists
Related schools to these professions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

can't wait to see that evidence

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

moist turtleneck posted:

the local news had a vid of them doing jumping jacks and poo poo in front of it but I can't find it on their facebook

https://www.facebook.com/APIPROJECTFITNESS/videos/257871488728293/

why my eyes hurt lol

ive never seen anything more stupid

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1256947487509798913?s=20

found the enormous evidence

look at that big guy

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Charlz Guybon posted:

That's not going to continue for the long term. Once it's entrenched enough among service workers (who are disproportionately minority), it is inevitably going to spread into their whiter customer base and become just as virulent there, especially as many of them are insistent on taking no precautions.

Part of the problem is that PoC are dying disproportionately more compared to their percentage of confirmed cases as well, it's not just that more of them are getting covid-19.

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

lamfao

Georgia:

The following businesses were allowed to reopen in Georgia. Some businesses have chosen not to reopen so you will want to check before heading to a specific business.

Theaters
Private social clubs
Dine-in restaurants
Gyms/Fitness Centers
Bowling alleys
Body art studios
Barbers
Cosmetologists
Hair designers
Nail care artists
Estheticians
Massage therapists
Related schools to these professions

I feel like I'm losing my mind, they're reopening the highest risk businesses first! Death cult is too polite

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!
The west is one big suicide pact

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

America is back, baby.

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

What's the point of yellowcaking this, can't fight a war when half your navy is going to come down with corona the second you order them to mobilize and deploy because wearing masks would hurt trump's feelings and your home front is entirely in shambles

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1256960314303807489

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

:911:

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

RandomBlue posted:

Part of the problem is that PoC are dying disproportionately more compared to their percentage of confirmed cases as well, it's not just that more of them are getting covid-19.

No way to know if that's true, they could be getting tested way less

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

murica dum and bad so wut

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Siljmonster posted:

https://twitter.com/AFP/status/1256947487509798913?s=20

found the enormous evidence

look at that big guy

hey pompeo going to war with china isnt exactly a great idea jsut fyi

Dalaram
Jun 6, 2002

Marshall/Kirtaner 8/24 nevar forget! (omg pedo)

for all the things America is doing bad, this is not one of them.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

what could tomp possibly gain from blaming this on China beyond stoking nationalism? why would you antagonize the only superpower that has your country by the economic balls?

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Agrajag posted:

Just shifting the Blame. If they say it was intentionally released, then we're going to war. And we will lose since we can't set foot in China and hold it.

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

meanolmrcloud posted:

what could tomp possibly gain from blaming this on China beyond stoking nationalism? why would you antagonize the only superpower that has your country by the economic balls?

What is China going to do? Not make things? What are we going to do? Not buy things? What is China going to do? Dump T bills and sink the world economy? What are they gonna do? Stab me?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

meanolmrcloud posted:

It's all Trumpian projection to cover how the US was poorly prepared from both a cultural point of view and also in terms of leadership.

Blaming China for lying if though they updated the numbers to show additional deaths, while the state of FL "Corrected" medical examiners numbers was hilariously ironic.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Lmao everything that was thinking about opening back up is already thinking about shutting down again

We could've been done if we had a proper lockdown in March. All done. Finished!

Instead this loving country half-assed it and now we're perpetually in a superposition of not shut down and not open

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

etalian posted:

It's all Trumpian projection to cover how the US was poorly prepared from both a cultural point of view and also in terms of leadership.

Blaming China for lying if though they updated the numbers to show additional deaths, while the state of FL "Corrected" medical examiners numbers was hilariously ironic.

A good rule of thumb for the American media is to pay attention to what they are accusing China of, chances are the US is planning on doing the same thing in 3-4 weeks

mystes
May 31, 2006

meanolmrcloud posted:

Because the pandemic being China's fault magically eliminates all of the administration's responsibility for completely loving up the response in every way imaginable.

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

Judakel posted:

What is China going to do? Not make things? What are we going to do? Not buy things? What is China going to do? Dump T bills and sink the world economy? What are they gonna do? Stab me?

I'm :pray: that the smooth brains arguing to 'selectively default'/'void' on the China-held debt are successful, destroying the US securities market (and the world securities market, as a result).

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

i know no one here is dumb enough to go see a concert in the next year or so but if you're considering it you should imagine yourself crossing a picket line cuz aint no way iatse is going back to work with just a mask from the promoter

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
very disrespectful of this virus to show up when the weather got nice

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
we're gonna make some new animation post covid-19 and the chinese war

no no i mean post the invasion and the chinese occupation of the usa in like 100+ years

call it crapimation

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

moist turtleneck posted:

it’s going away when it gets hot

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

moist turtleneck posted:

Nah, virus is done. You can go back to normal.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

Agrajag posted:

No, actually it's a great idea because this country deserves to be ground into dust

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

ChristsDickWorship posted:

i know no one here is dumb enough to go see a concert in the next year or so but if you're considering it you should imagine yourself crossing a picket line cuz aint no way iatse is going back to work with just a mask from the promoter

CSPAM has been mostly free of astroturf because nobody wants to pay 9.99 on an influence op.

D&D on the other hand was arguing in february that public transit isn't a vector for spread and masks don't work, so perhaps someone there would go to a concert if a smart phd person on NPR told them it was ok

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

I had tickets to see Celine Dion in March and also Motley Crue in August and since the concerts are just postponed as of now I can’t get my money back :(

UnknownTarget
Sep 5, 2019

You hear that banging in the distance? That's the sound of war drums.

Siljmonster
Dec 16, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

SKULL.GIF posted:

Lmao everything that was thinking about opening back up is already thinking about shutting down again

We could've been done if we had a proper lockdown in March. All done. Finished!

Instead this loving country half-assed it and now we're perpetually in a superposition of not shut down and not open

i havent had a haircut in 6 months!

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Agrajag posted:

it's extremely insane, aside from the pure military aspect (they have the largest military size and the second largest budget in the world) the first thing they would do is simply wreck our economy, just lmfao

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
lots of negative feelings in the thread this morning, how about an inspirational quote/fanfic to chase those blues away?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1256957565562486784

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Flesh Forge posted:

it's extremely insane, aside from the pure military aspect (they have the largest military size and the second largest budget in the world) the first thing they would do is simply wreck our economy, just lmfao

I know China does a bunch of manipulating in their economy but wouldn’t tanking our economy also tank their economy and also tank a bunch of other economies

it seems like we are kind of married economically and a divorce would only kill everyone.

I have no idea what I’m talking about I hated economics in college.

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Apraxin posted:

lots of negative feelings in the thread this morning, how about an inspirational quote/fanfic to chase those blues away?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1256957565562486784

this fuckin rules

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

the most important thing to keep in mind about a war with china is they could very easily replace all of the birds with attack bird robots overnight, honestly it's very likely that this is underway as we shitpost

just remember if you ask the birdbot "are you a robot?" the second law of birdobotics dictates they must answer truthfully

wet_goods
Jun 21, 2004

I'M BAAD!

oxsnard posted:

I saw an A-10 flyover at a football game and it was pretty cool

It's only cool when it goes brrrrrrr

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1256949231711064064?s=20