Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
In some good news: some of the case studies I’ve shared here have resulted in some of the strictest return to work recommendations in the nation: to return to work people with covid need to have improvement of resp symptoms, resolution of fever, be 10 days symptom free and test negative for covid twice on two consecutive tests more than 24 hours apart. They must also return to work wearing a mask for 30 days.

Hopefully those recommendations will be followed and hopefully that will save lives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Science WHORE posted:

So did the general strike do anything, because I was hoping to see news that we moved in the direction of hazard pay and paid leave, but instead I’ve only seen chuds doing chud poo poo.

i don't think anyone even fuckin reported on it because showing workers doing something to stand up against their corporate overlords would conflict with everyone's media messaging

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Flesh Forge posted:

china has the will to do poo poo like weld unruly sick people in their houses and distribute food/supplies to quarantined workers, when it comes to economic disruption they are infinitely better prepared for that kind of poo poo than the US is.

like cmon it only took 3 weeks of quarantine but not quarantine to make most of white america into even bigger hollerin' nutjobs

we are so not prepared for any kind of hardship

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

Nodelphi posted:

In some good news: some of the case studies I’ve shared here have resulted in some of the strictest return to work recommendations in the nation: to return to work people with covid need to have improvement of resp symptoms, resolution of fever, be 10 days symptom free and test negative for covid twice on two consecutive tests more than 24 hours apart. They must also return to work wearing a mask for 30 days.

Hopefully those recommendations will be followed and hopefully that will save lives.

drat not a big enough crying-laughing emoji for this fam

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler

KaptainKrunk posted:

drat not a big enough crying-laughing emoji for this fam

I know, I know but you have to keep trying.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Folks, ya gotta laugh!

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm gonna be pissed if I don't get to go to my yearly people watching concert

I always get to see the coolest tattoos on old leather at these

as a Xilennial I would happily go to this

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

moist turtleneck posted:

Lol at white America starting an armed revolt because they can’t watch numetal bands this weekend

EIDE Van Hagar
Dec 8, 2000

Beep Boop

FAUXTON posted:

just what in the gently caress is this

I can inform you that here in T*xas frosted tips are still cool.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Karens as far as the eye can see

https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko/status/1256941104383045632

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

EIDE Van Hagar posted:

I can inform you that here in T*xas frosted tips are still cool.

GET OUT

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6pLKlU-8Q

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m imagining buck cherry aged up another 11 years pst the crazy bitch music video

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Akin to the significant intelligence about the Iranian general's imminent attacks?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

biblical trump

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

moist turtleneck posted:

hell yeah Walk on the Ocean still bangs

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Solarin posted:

where tf is hot mess mom and why are we not more horny for mess momes

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Sir Tonk posted:

might as well call that date rape fest

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://twitter.com/naciomartinez/status/1256313408527519744?s=21

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
The people from offspring are overweight but still sound hella good in concert

One singer from 311 is a vampire and the other one got hit by age stick hard as hell and sweat through his shirt halfway through the first song

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-kybuqnJAI

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

WMD

WUHAN
MANUFACTURED
DISEASE

Q Clock is correct again

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

Apraxin posted:

lots of negative feelings in the thread this morning, how about an inspirational quote/fanfic to chase those blues away?
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1256957565562486784

wtf

getting some strong Candlekeep NPC vibes from this

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

at least part of the strategy behind wacko right-wing protests is to de-legitimize real protests. always has been.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Americans are terrible people who are brought up exploited with the promise that one day they can do the exploiting, and when the sand buries our empire forever, no one will mourn.

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God
Georgia is like the state horniest to pretend the roni is gone. Look how red those mfer are lamo

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

Georgia is like the state horniest to pretend the roni is gone. Look how red those mfer are lamo

Hot Mess May indeed.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

the police only look after the interests of capital

rump buttman
Feb 14, 2018

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

etalian posted:

lol at the article screenshot

lmfbo

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Oh boy I hope Hurricane Season isn’t next month or something...

Oh. gently caress.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

etalian posted:

lol at the article screenshot

wooomp woooooomp

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

lol this country is doomed

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

lmao seeing lots of people out at restaurants

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nodelphi posted:

i am sure those in charge will listen to the experts

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

i'm in a college town in georgia, and it's a lost cause. yesterday, when i had to carefully run through town to connect my isolated trail loop, a bunch of road runners were running in tight groups without a care in the world.

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

the south is so hosed.

tons of churches decided today was the day to start having in-person services again. death cult.

FlutieFlake
Nov 5, 2017

moist turtleneck posted:

the local news had a vid of them doing jumping jacks and poo poo in front of it but I can't find it on their facebook

https://www.facebook.com/APIPROJECTFITNESS/videos/257871488728293/

why my eyes hurt lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF-uJ7HoW0Y

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://mobile.twitter.com/AmoneyResists/status/1257002050405240832

Weaponizing the virus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
So are we going to try a nuclear first strike against China? We could probably leave China an irradiated heap while only losing all of our major cities and some infrastructure in return and chuds hate that poo poo. The size of the arsenals is really really lopsided in our favor.