Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
-Blade
Trump
Doctor
Sex
Cake
View Results

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf

Cup Runneth Over posted:

Vaccines that are proven to keep you from getting sick: [guy looking disgusted]
Random cleaning products with no scientific basis that are hazardous to your health: [guy pointing and smiling]

This new drug needs to be administered by IV over the course of days by a doctor?

wait that means I can't buy it off the internet or from fish supply companies?

FAKE DRUG

FAKE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

I think the rest of us should go ahead with vaccines while the chuds should stick to their guns, refuse to get vaccinated and instead dose themselves with Hydroxychloroquine and bleach three times a day.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Fuzzy McDoom posted:

Post Trump voters rejecting the possibility that they might not die under Trump

https://twitter.com/politico/status/1256599602641469440?s=20

MAGA world is determined to kill itself, and I, for one, can't really see the downside.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Bogus Adventure posted:

MAGA world is determined to kill itself, and I, for one, can't really see the downside.

personally, im the executor of my chud step dad and mom's future estate. i dont want to have to go through the probate process during a pandemic tyvm

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Eat This Glob posted:

personally, im the executor of my chud step dad and mom's future estate. i dont want to have to go through the probate process during a pandemic tyvm

have fun doing it for a year, at least that's how long it took my brothers and i to get done with my moms estate... and that's with zero fighting between us... and not during a pandemic

get like twice the number of death certificates they tell you have because holy poo poo you will have to send out so many of them

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
The lame stream media doesn't want you to know, pouring bleach in your rear end cures this disease ( which is fake)

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

it cures all the other diseases too so win - win

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

ElGroucho posted:

The lame stream media doesn't want you to know, pouring bleach in your rear end cures this disease ( which is fake)

if it's fake anything cures it, bing bong

Strong Sauce
Jul 2, 2003

You know I am not really your father.

https://time.com/5829244/trump-voters-coronavirus-2020/

this is a pretty decent short article. lots of choice quotes.. but we all know what they'll do come november..

quote:

For Heidi, the stakes were personal: In March, her uncle had to visit the ER three times before he could get tested for COVID-19, she says. By the time he was finally admitted to the hospital on March 23, he was so sick he had to be put in a medically induced coma. He was on a ventilator for 28 days before his condition improved, she says. Trump “is sitting there touting that nobody has an issue with getting a test,” says Heidi. “And that’s not true.”

quote:

Now his lackluster response to a global health crisis may cost him the support of some of those reluctant voters. Pamela Rodriguez, 60, is a retired teacher in Arizona who voted for Trump in 2016. The lifelong Republican says she first started to nurse doubts about the President when he mocked the late Arizona Senator John McCain. But Trump’s response to the coronavirus, she says, has sealed her departure from the GOP. “It’s really cemented that I don’t belong in this party any longer,” she says. She plans to vote for Biden, as well as Democratic Senate candidate Mark Kelly.

quote:

Even in red states, some voters who supported the President in 2016 but had since nursed doubts about his leadership say COVID-19 was their breaking point. “I just don’t think he’s done anything to protect us,” says Jami Cole, a 48-year old teacher in Oklahoma who supported Trump until the teachers’ walkouts in 2018. “I think the whole COVID thing has just sealed it.”

quote:

Brandon Hughes, a 32-year-old patient-access director at a Kentucky hospital, says he voted for Trump over Clinton partly because he figured “they’re both terrible choices.” He says he now feels a deep shame about that decision as he thinks about explaining Trump’s pandemic response to his six-year old daughter. “It’s a pandemic where over 50,000 people have died, and he shows no empathy, no remorse, no compassion—it’s all about ratings and opening up the economy as quickly as possible,” says Hughes. “I don’t think he’s capable of compassion and empathy. If he can’t show it during this, in what instance would he?”

wait.

quote:

As the Gallup polling reveals, these voters do not represent the majority of Trump’s backers, who have overwhelmingly stuck with him. “I don’t hold the President responsible for a virus that has killed people across our entire world,” says Sarah Hobson, a law firm owner from Canton, Ga., who voted for Trump in 2016 and plans to do so again. “I think he’s doing the best he can.”
nevertheless

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

Now, now. Some of them will die before November.

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
I mean, it's true that he's doing the best he can. Which is probably why he shouldn't hold the most powerful office in the land.

Veni Vidi Ameche!
Nov 2, 2017

by Fluffdaddy

Strong Sauce posted:

https://time.com/5829244/trump-voters-coronavirus-2020/

this is a pretty decent short article. lots of choice quotes.. but we all know what they'll do come november..

wait.

nevertheless

Even if the law firm lady accepts the idea that Trump is doing “the best he can,” it still makes no sense to vote for him a second time. If you give a guy a job, and “the best he can” turns out to mean he is a bumbling moron who screws it all up, gets nothing done, and causes tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths, you fire that person and give that job to someone else.

The most charitable view possible of Trump as a president is that he’s just not suited for it.

Edit: Yes, that ^^

Apr 7, 2003

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

Even if the law firm lady accepts the idea that Trump is doing “the best he can,” it still makes no sense to vote for him a second time. If you give a guy a job, and “the best he can” turns out to mean he is a bumbling moron who screws it all up, gets nothing done, and causes tens of thousands of unnecessary deaths, you fire that person and give that job to someone else.

The most charitable view possible of Trump as a president is that he’s just not suited for it.

Edit: Yes, that ^^

She is a racist and/or just plain hateful and she voted for him because he promised to gently caress the blacks / mexican / gays / "libs" over, and he's doing that, so she's going to vote for him no matter what

We saw that with the hurricane victim in the Florida Panhandle who got mad because Trump "wasn't hurting the people he needed to hurt"

They didn't vote for him to do a good job. They voted for him to hurt people they hate. They don't care about how their lives turn out.

Apr 7, 2003

Trump letting NYC collapse into a disease-ravaged hellhole could only increase his ratings with those people

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
I love how there are apparently still babies who think the republicans are just well meaning but misinformed

like voting for trump is likely the best path forward at this point because Biden will be executing the exact same policies but likely more competently

Apr 7, 2003

Throatwarbler posted:

I love how there are apparently still babies who think the republicans are just well meaning but misinformed

like voting for trump is likely the best path forward at this point because Biden will be executing the exact same policies but likely more competently

When they say this they're lying, OP

They voted for Trump because he hates Mexicans

Apr 7, 2003

Remember the "I love Mexicans, Trump Tower makes the best taco bowls" tweet?

yeah

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/728297587418247168

Admiral Joeslop
Jul 8, 2010

I bet he requires they be double fried.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

voting for trump obliterated any shred of plausible deniability that republicans had that they weren't absolute racist shitbags. i've had friends who voted for bush and romney but weren't as blatantly ogre-like as the average fox news watching republican and i legit thought they were just misled by the fact that neither of those two were openly racist. i figured an obvious cretin like trump entering the picture would give them some hesitation, but nope, they happily voted for him too, shockingly enough.

looking back, i gave the republican party waaaay too much credit. the day that trump won the nomination, my stupid, idiot dumbass thought that he'd lose HALF(!!!!!) the republican vote :lol:

:smith:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/WorkingStiffedU/status/1256432486239940608

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Republicans are unrepentant monsters

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
There is no changing their minds, just pray they get the Roni and die

MooselanderII
Feb 18, 2004

Postings tweets where people are mad at Trump for not being far right or as long as they are hardly qualifies as posting trump voters realizing that they're going to die under Trump.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Ever since the orkish gestalt among Trump's base shifted to them being gleeful at the prospect of dying under Trump, the foundational assumptions of the thread have had to alter a bit for the purposes of having any content at all. I apologize for any temporary inconvenience this may cause, we hope to resume normal service as soon as possible.

Mr Interweb
Aug 25, 2004

https://twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1255199703949598721

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

I can't believe that this guys has ever read anything, let alone the Constitution.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

I like how this guy appears to be armed and reaching several times towards his waist and he’s not immediately pumped full of bullets.

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
chuds actually wanting to die for their president takes the fun out of this thread

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

Gazpacho posted:

chuds actually wanting to die for their president takes the fun out of this thread

Nah that part is amazing, the fact that they're going to be the initial part of the new spike, while retail workers they infect, and the follow-on infections from that, are going to be in folks who had nothing to do with their death wishes and those are going to be cases that show up in ICUs right as surge capacity is being exceeded is the grim part.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

LonsomeSon posted:

Nah that part is amazing, the fact that they're going to be the initial part of the new spike, while retail workers they infect, and the follow-on infections from that, are going to be in folks who had nothing to do with their death wishes and those are going to be cases that show up in ICUs right as surge capacity is being exceeded is the grim part.

And they'll get released from intensive care and be all "see I lived, it was a hoax!" :byodame:

Dixie Cretin Seaman
Jan 22, 2008

all hat and one catte
Hot Rope Guy

Bogus Adventure posted:

I can't believe that this guys has ever read anything, let alone the Constitution.

he's read the constitution the way the average evangelical has read the bible

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

When they say this they're lying, OP

They voted for Trump because he hates Mexicans

It's definitely partly this but also if they're a lawyer they voted TROP because of taxes. The more money they have the more I think that's the case.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I like how this guy appears to be armed and reaching several times towards his waist and he’s not immediately pumped full of bullets.

This clip has probably the only minority I've seen on these protests.

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

Heath posted:

Republicans are unrepentant monsters

I have literally never met a conservative who was what I would consider a good person. They've all been varying shades of racist, greedy, or hateful.

ElGroucho posted:

There is no changing their minds, just pray they get the Roni and die

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dixie Cretin Seaman posted:

he's read the constitution the way the average evangelical has read the bible

Ah, he just looked at the pictures

Dustcat
Jan 26, 2019

why don't they publish an edition of the constitution with jesus's words printed in red

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
:lol: at the guy who thinks that Barr isn't doing enough to protect Trump.

Like, that's literally his entire remit at the expense of every government body he has even the slightest control over.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Dustcat posted:

why don't they publish an edition of the constitution with jesus's words printed in red

I'm sure Doldan Turmpo will release a MAGA Constitution highlighting how Trump influenced the Framers.