Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr_0ctag0n
Apr 25, 2015

The whole human race
sentenced
to
burn

GOP is in full-on stochastic terrorism mode.
They're going to get people killed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turd in my singlet
Jul 5, 2008

DO ALL DA WORK

WIT YA NECK

*heavy metal music playing*
Nap Ghost

I'm surprised it took this long

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Marx Headroom posted:

warm up the nug or warm up your butthole?

decarboxylate ur hole

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

seattle plague rat posted:

decarboxylate ur hole

poz my nug hole

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

He was shot in the head.

The guard died.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Dr_0ctag0n posted:

GOP is in full-on stochastic terrorism mode.
They're going to get people killed.

i mean they're already getting people killed
they're just making it more likely people get shot

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
scholastic terror

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

I JUST WANT TO RETURN TO A SENSE NORMALCY
*shoots security guard in the head*

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/nadabakos/status/1257144752761266178?s=20

:angel:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Does Flint ever have a normal day now

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Alcohol and drugs
Making friends
Getting along with the family
Developing self confidence, self respect
Health
Handling peer pressure
Decision making, goal setting
Learning how to say no
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Someone tell me what to do
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
School, teachers
The unexpected pregnancy
Getting into college
Dealing with boy-girl friend pressures
Getting organized
Choosing a career
Marriage...
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdow
Don't you think we're terribly incompatible? my wife Gwen said one tearful night.
After ten years of happy marriage and six wonderful children,
I knew these words signalled trouble
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Someone tell me what to do...

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Chris James 2 posted:

Does Flint ever have a normal day now

something in the water imo

Sab0921
Aug 2, 2004

This for my justices slingin' thangs, rib breakin' kings / Truck, necklace, robe, gavel and things / For the solicitors seein' them dissents spin and grin / That robe with the lace trim that win.
Just saw some pictures of how crowded the Galveston beaches were and..........everyone in Houston is getting sick and thousands are going to die because we can't just loving chill for a little bit.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

something in the water imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ZynkD3N_k

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

yeah buddy strap in lol

i took advil & mucinex to help w/cough but yah no mucus i think just swelling around your lungs

ime the cough kinda progressed to chest pressure & eventually a bit of difficulty breathing but i used an oximeter too

hang in there

Did your oxygen levels ever drop? That lil oximeter is definitely helping us stay calm (assuming that it is worth a drat).

My wife is super practical/morbid/an attorney, so she immediately wrote up various next of kin and last will type documents. I think it helps her relax to have that in order, whereas reading them stressed me the fuxk out, as I remain a manchild

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Koirhor posted:

I said it before and I will say it again if the NCAA football season is cancelled half the south will have a full psychotic break with reality. This is of course the half that hasn’t already.

Hell yeah when do we get to hear if the mongoloids have to go without their sportsball games

I wanna make sure I get to lol at the breakdowns in real time

Concerts are a much greater loss to society imo

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Alcohol and drugs
Making friends
Getting along with the family
Developing self confidence, self respect
Health
Handling peer pressure
Decision making, goal setting
Learning how to say no
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
School, teachers
The unexpected pregnancy
Getting into college
Dealing with boy-girl friend pressures
Getting organized
Choosing a career
Marriage...
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdow
Don't you think we're terribly incompatible? my wife Gwen said one tearful night.
After ten years of happy marriage and six wonderful children,
I knew these words signalled trouble
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Reality breakdown
Someone tell me what to do...

I don't like this version of fitter happier

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Sab0921 posted:

Just saw some pictures of how crowded the Galveston beaches were and..........everyone in Houston is getting sick and thousands are going to die because we can't just loving chill for a little bit.

:texas:

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1257018840510345216?s=20

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1257049795715366912?s=20

https://twitter.com/MajorCBS/status/1256940137981894659?s=20

https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/status/1256949636591476738?s=20

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

hmmmm a grifting plan meant to pad bank balance sheets didn't actually go to the businesses that needed it the most?

wow.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

Meatpacking factories are monstrous hellholes. There's a reason they can only staff them with pre-brutalized refugees

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Thesaurus posted:

Did your oxygen levels ever drop? That lil oximeter is definitely helping us stay calm (assuming that it is worth a drat).

My wife is super practical/morbid/an attorney, so she immediately wrote up various next of kin and last will type documents. I think it helps her relax to have that in order, whereas reading them stressed me the fuxk out, as I remain a manchild

yes they dropped to 96 but not for very long & my lips never turned a hint of blue i called telehealth at the worst & they looked at my face and told me to stay home instead of getting tested & that i did not need treatment from a hospital but i mean we were earlier on just keep telehealth on speed dial imo

these were my symptoms & how it kinda progressed im mostly guessing before i started paying attention bu i had a dry cough for about a week before i started getting into it

i am just talking but maybe stay extremely well hydrated if you have any kidney stuff especially

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Where America going to find a collection of struggling reactionary governments eager to to scapegoat an eastern power for their cratered economy? There can’t be too many of those around.

The coalition of the stupid probably will stand alone, Australia talks tough and is racist enough but they have only had 30 years of no recessions due to exporting everything they have to China. So probably just Americans and a motley collection of pacific islands paid off handsomely to stand next to trump

Starks
Sep 24, 2006

Zeno-25 posted:

Hell yeah when do we get to hear if the mongoloids have to go without their sportsball games

I wanna make sure I get to lol at the breakdowns in real time

Concerts are a much greater loss to society imo

you realize all sports are canceled already and this isn’t happening.

the idea that the nfl or ncaa are untouchable is really dumb and if the other major leagues are still not playing in August, the NFL and the NCAA won’t be playing either. If people in Brazil and Italy didn’t freak out when soccer was cancelled, neither will Americans.

I’ve yet to even hear one Canadian complain about hockey being canceled. Our Chuds are far more concerned with haircuts apparently.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

yes they dropped to 96 but not for very long & my lips never turned a hint of blue i called telehealth at the worst & they looked at my face and told me to stay home instead of getting tested & that i did not need treatment from a hospital but i mean we were earlier on just keep telehealth on speed dial imo

these were my symptoms & how it kinda progressed im mostly guessing before i started paying attention bu i had a dry cough for about a week before i started getting into it

i am just talking but maybe stay extremely well hydrated if you have any kidney stuff especially

Cool spreadsheet, thanks. Hopefully my rebound was real so I can care for my wife and kid.

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
buddy i hope so

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

They uh, sure didn’t explain wtf they mean by Coronavirus strike force, other than

“They will bring resources and most importantly they will bring strategies that they’ve been using in other beef packing plants to slow the spread”

seems legit

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

DarkEuphoria posted:

They uh, sure didn’t explain wtf they mean by Coronavirus strike force, other than

“They will bring resources and most importantly they will bring strategies that they’ve been using in other beef packing plants to slow the spread”

seems legit

end the problem by whatever means necessary!

*throws all the infected workers in an ICE camp*

mission accomplished

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.wcvb.com/article/worces...xKr9IntUjK0EKaA

81 Walmart employees at Massachusetts store test positive for coronavirus

quote:

total of 81 employees at a Massachusetts Walmart have tested positive for coronavirus, just under 21 percent of the 391 employees who work at the store, Worcester city officials announced on Saturday.

The Walmart store in Worcester remained temporarily closed Saturday as city officials completed coronavirus test results from the nearly 400 employees who work there.
Advertisement

The store was shut down on Wednesday after city health officials discovered nearly two dozen employees tested positive for the coronavirus.

Worcester city officials said of the 391 employees tested this week, a total of 58 who work at the store on 25 Tobias Boland Way tested positive and 333 tested negative. The initial outbreak announced earlier this week had 23 positive employees. Overall, 81 employees have tested positive for COVID-19, city officials said.

The Walmart was ordered closed by the city on Wednesday for a deep-cleaning by an independent professional cleaning company.

good thing this wal-mart is an aberration, an outlier of the most extreme quality with no analogue of any kind anywhere in the USA. After all, if 21% of walmart employees at a store means it should shut down, then hell, probably every wal mart everywhere should shut down, and that obviously can't be allowed to be the correct decision, so I shall instead select the set of facts to believe that mean I get to go to applebee's tomorrow.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

DarkEuphoria posted:

seems legit

Deport all of the existing employees and ship in a new boatload of Somali refugee, was my initial assumption

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

DarkEuphoria posted:

seems legit

Most likely they'll be forcing people at gunpoint to work in the meat packing plants and will justify it with the Defense Production Act. Comedy option is the army getting deployed to work in the plants.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/business/status/1257150974893973512?s=20

Spime Wrangler
Feb 23, 2003

Because we can.

Chard posted:

what the gently caress are they all doing

politics

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

this fits perfectly with the hypothesis that it attacks the lungs first, then realizes the kidneys etc are much more lucrative

Zeno-25
Dec 5, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Starks posted:

you realize all sports are canceled already and this isn’t happening.

the idea that the nfl or ncaa are untouchable is really dumb and if the other major leagues are still not playing in August, the NFL and the NCAA won’t be playing either. If people in Brazil and Italy didn’t freak out when soccer was cancelled, neither will Americans.

I’ve yet to even hear one Canadian complain about hockey being canceled. Our Chuds are far more concerned with haircuts apparently.

Well yeah, I was referring to the eventual announcement that the next season for all sports would also be cancelled. First up would be baseball, right?

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Imao at the idea of ever going into the office again.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Zeno-25 posted:

Well yeah, I was referring to the eventual announcement that the next season for all sports would also be cancelled. First up would be baseball, right?

First the baseball season would have to end, am I right???

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

So is anyone actually recovering or are these cases going to slam Taiwan and NZ or whatever

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Grand Theft Autobot posted:

Imao at the idea of ever going into the office again.

or classrooms. the whole classroom model has been outdated and dumb for decades anyway. the only reason universities ever did it that way was because books used to cost as much as actual loving castles so only professors were even allowed to look at them, and they'd come and give lectures from them to people who weren't allowed to touch them. we have the god drat internet now, even doing zoom meetings to teach classes seems like it's clinging to an outdated, obsolete model. we should have a better method for teaching than this stupid bullshit and it should be something possible to do easily and well in the home by now but that'll probably never happen, since we cannot stop clinging to old models of doing things

Bernie Panders
Apr 27, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
yeah homeschooling kids entirely through the internet is definitely going to produce happy, well-rounded, balanced individuals

not that we're doing that well at that today but lmao at zoom being the answer to that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GATES FOUNDATION
Apr 28, 2020
Probation
Can't post for 7 years!

empty whippet box posted:

or classrooms. the whole classroom model has been outdated and dumb for decades anyway. the only reason universities ever did it that way was because books used to cost as much as actual loving castles so only professors were even allowed to look at them, and they'd come and give lectures from them to people who weren't allowed to touch them. we have the god drat internet now, even doing zoom meetings to teach classes seems like it's clinging to an outdated, obsolete model. we should have a better method for teaching than this stupid bullshit and it should be something possible to do easily and well in the home by now but that'll probably never happen, since we cannot stop clinging to old models of doing things

the classroom and shuffling in and out to the sound of a siren is to train factory workers.

at really expensive private schools that model has already been ditched in favor of more modern approaches, like task based approaches (where students are given a task and the resources to complete it themselves at their own pace). There is even one private school in St. Louis that lets you pick what topic you want to research for a year, negotiate a deadline with your teacher, and then have regular checks in on the progress of that research. One standard for the drones, another for the Elect.