Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jocks, cops and troops know what they signed up for, that’s what makes us all love and respect their bravery and service so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
Just have all the players play themselves in video games. Nascar already did it.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The whole reason jocks get to do sex assaults is because they’re putting their body on the line for the honor of our communities every day

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
what sport is the domestic violencest

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

we did t!

open er up!

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m gonna guess European football is the most domestic violency of the global sports

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Homeless Friend posted:

nobody knew who i was until i refused to put on the mask

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

snooker

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

Stereotype posted:

They should just play all the NFL games in Aloha stadium and pay Hawaii to keep the airports closed. There have been one or two cases a day here for like two weeks, and we still have another month of mandatory stay at home orders. The NFL makes like $8B a year in profits, and the total tourism industry in Hawaii is only like $17B, so they could cover a lot of it.

Bring all the players here, have them quarantine for two weeks, and then they just stay in Hawaii and play all the games at the same stadium. bing bong so simple

There's probably only one stadium able to accommodate filming crews, and you need to play 16 games over 3-4 days because otherwise the players aren't rested enough. Baseball might work if you did it all in minor league parks in the Northeast or something. It would work best for the NHL or NBA, because there are plenty of smaller cities with 2-3 arenas you can fit TV crews into, and you only need to play like 5 or 6 games per day, which is pretty do-able in 1-2 arenas.

All of this is ignoring the biggest roadblock which is that you'd probably have to get players to agree to stay in one place that isn't their home for several months.

jettisonedstuff
Apr 9, 2006

if we're including those kind of sports, it's probably darts

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003
luckily chuds make up only a minority of millenials, but they are way more terrifying than their boomer brethren

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

snoo posted:

everyone should be safe at home and all rent and mortgage and debt payments should be suspended and the government should be providing financial aid that isn't means tested and should be getting food and supplies to people while supporting the hospitals and the workers who really are necessary

But what about human nature

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Mayor Dave posted:

But what about human nature

Looks like that’s working as normal

oxsnard
Oct 8, 2003

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

hockey. rapiest, drunkenst, gamblinest.

hockey players are all loving animals, every last one

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

jettisonedstuff posted:

There's probably only one stadium able to accommodate filming crews, and you need to play 16 games over 3-4 days because otherwise the players aren't rested enough. Baseball might work if you did it all in minor league parks in the Northeast or something. It would work best for the NHL or NBA, because there are plenty of smaller cities with 2-3 arenas you can fit TV crews into, and you only need to play like 5 or 6 games per day, which is pretty do-able in 1-2 arenas.

All of this is ignoring the biggest roadblock which is that you'd probably have to get players to agree to stay in one place that isn't their home for several months.

Football players would be the most likely to take up that offer taking into account the limited careers for most players and having one of the weaker professional sport unions.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

snoo posted:

everyone should be safe at home and all rent and mortgage and debt payments should be suspended and the government should be providing financial aid that isn't means tested and should be getting food and supplies to people while supporting the hospitals and the workers who really are necessary

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Really starting to get my roni routine down.

• Wake up
  • Shitpost
  • Breakfast
  • Shitpost
  • Do some youtube yoga
  • Shitpost
  • Lunch
  • Shitpost
  • Nap
  • Shitpost
  • Snack
  • Shitpost
  • Dinner
  • Shitpost
  • Sleep

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

Inceltown posted:

• Wake up
  • Shitpost
  • Breakfast
  • Shitpost
  • Do some youtube yoga
  • Shitpost
  • Lunch
  • Shitpost
  • Nap
  • Shitpost
  • Snack
  • Shitpost
  • Dinner
  • Shitpost
  • Sleep

looks like snacking is taking up valuable shitposting time

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/patstokes/status/1257140984837632001

Ages posted:

looks like snacking is taking up valuable shitposting time

Keeping energy levels up is important if you want to maintain a quality shitposting regimen.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

oxsnard posted:

luckily chuds make up only a minority of millenials, but they are way more terrifying than their boomer brethren

The best thing about millennial chuds is their bullshit story that happened only in their mind is always the lamest loving thing imaginable.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Guess why sport isn't coming back in Australia anytime soon?

If you guessed that players wives are anti-vaxers don't step up to claim your prize, we need to maintain social distance.

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

• Wake up
  • Jack off
  • Shitpost
  • Breakfast
  • Jack off
  • Eat again
  • Shitpost
  • Do some youtube yoga
  • More eating
  • Shitpost
  • Lunch
  • Shitpost
  • Even more eating
  • Nap
  • Jack off
  • Yes, more food
  • Shitpost
  • Snack
  • Shitpost
  • Dinner
  • Shitpost
  • Jack off
  • One last session cramming food in my disgusting face
  • Sleep

kater
Nov 16, 2010

domestic violincest

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Inceltown posted:

https://twitter.com/patstokes/status/1257140984837632001

Keeping energy levels up is important if you want to maintain a quality shitposting regimen.

Only when you have driven your body to the point of failure, both through arby's driven diarrhea dehydration and lack of sleep, can you truly tap into the hidden depths of shitposting within

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

snoo posted:

jesus loving christ

i once saw a very drunk old man in the villages attempt to drive his golf cart into a liquor store. the clerk gently informed him this was not possible. as he sped away he screamed I’ll have you fired.

I told my father this. my father was a lead in a liquor store in the villages at the time, and had worked retail grocery for nearly 40 years. he wasn’t impressed and had seen worse.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOVy3weAtqw

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

snoo posted:

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020

Bar Ran Dun posted:

i once saw a very drunk old man in the villages attempt to drive his golf cart into a liquor store. the clerk gently informed him this was not possible. as he sped away he screamed I’ll have you fired.

I told my father this. my father was a lead in a liquor store in the villages at the time, and had worked retail grocery for nearly 40 years. he wasn’t impressed and had seen worse.

https://www.talkofthevillages.com/forums/medical-health-discussion-94/statistics-covid-fl-our-3-counties-4-28-20-a-305835/

i keep an eye on em but its mostly too dull 2 post

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
if u dont have the corbonavirus, Swipe Left

seattle plague rat
Apr 6, 2020
snoo is right crazy poops u make a series of very good arguments

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Inceltown posted:

Guess why sport isn't coming back in Australia anytime soon?

If you guessed that players wives are anti-vaxers don't step up to claim your prize, we need to maintain social distance.

lol

We relax quarantine rules so the Warriors can play in Australia only to be undone by anti-vaxer WAGS. You couldn't make this poo poo up.

err
Apr 11, 2005

I carry my own weight no matter how heavy this shit gets...

Bernie Panders posted:

lmao at wagecucks who want to work again

If anything this crisis has shown how meaningless many jobs are and the drudgery of daily routines for essential and non-essential workers.

gently caress work.

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

I convinced my dad to retire a few weeks ago. my parents have been isolating four about that long. the dirty old folks of the villages are not taking it seriously. it’s going to b Ed bad.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

err posted:

If anything this crisis has shown how meaningless many jobs are and the drudgery of daily routines for essential and non-essential workers.

gently caress work.

work sucks

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
CHUDs destroying their own property in protest is always funny but I'm wondering if they're smashing those TVs because you have to pay to legally dispose of them anymore. (at least, in the US) Only one was visibly functional when powered on, another was already smashed.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
https://babylonbee.com/news/food-supply-issues-means-us-can-no-longer-sustain-entire-country-being-morbidly-obese

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
anyone have the tweet talking about how like 70% of the people that want things to reopen haven't lost their jobs or hours?

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Knight posted:

CHUDs destroying their own property in protest is always funny but I'm wondering if they're smashing those TVs because you have to pay to legally dispose of them anymore. (at least, in the US) Only one was visibly functional when powered on, another was already smashed.

You don't have to pay to dispose of them here :australia:

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://twitter.com/CaseyBriggs/status/1257129524405211136

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ages
Feb 20, 2005

Its just half the puffin juice and the puffin lives and doesnt mind. I promise!
Fun Shoe

well of course the number seems bigger if you kept counting deaths beyond this arbitrary date