Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1256924470020890624/pu/vid/1280x720/jwXN-gVQHMPZdCB5.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charles 2 of Spain
Nov 7, 2017

Former foreign minister lmao

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

BeefThief posted:

work sucks

i know

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Inceltown posted:

Really starting to get my roni routine down.

• Wake up
  • Grab a brush and put a little makeup

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Charles 2 of Spain posted:

Former foreign minister lmao

Former shadow Treasurer, too. lol

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Shocked the conservative jokey funny paper acknowledged what a loving failure capitalism has turned out to be

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

Imo the real count is probably in that neighborhood worldwide

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXmIPHrHmY

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

lol

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004

Stereotype posted:

They should just play all the NFL games in Aloha stadium and pay Hawaii to keep the airports closed. There have been one or two cases a day here for like two weeks, and we still have another month of mandatory stay at home orders. The NFL makes like $8B a year in profits, and the total tourism industry in Hawaii is only like $17B, so they could cover a lot of it.

Bring all the players here, have them quarantine for two weeks, and then they just stay in Hawaii and play all the games at the same stadium. bing bong so simple

I'm for this. Go Browns!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Inceltown posted:

[big liz plank video]

endorsing joe biden huh? shameful! trump did nothing wrong, best response ever. 10/10. should be higher though, like 15/15? maybe even 20/20. just a tremendous job.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Dr. Steve Brule voice: yeah stupid!

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

The guy George Papadopoulos believes is part of the liberal deep state conspiracy to bring him and Trump down.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

spaceblancmange posted:

The guy George Papadopoulos believes is part of the liberal deep state conspiracy to bring him and Trump down.

The one and only, snitch extraordinaire.

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Gringostar posted:

anyone have the tweet talking about how like 70% of the people that want things to reopen haven't lost their jobs or hours?

https://twitter.com/jimtankersley/status/1254903864702251008

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Lol

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006

2nded

kater
Nov 16, 2010

Paramemetic posted:

Germ theory is trash, covid is a miasma, that's why masks matter

it’s the same ducking tho g like all those ducking dropet spread videos it’s just people spraying zones of poo poo from their pieholes. dark ages were smarter than this.

gay picnic defence
Oct 5, 2009

I'M CONCERNED ABOUT A NUMBER OF THINGS

Inceltown posted:

Really starting to get my roni routine down.

• Wake up
  • Shitpost
  • Breakfast
  • Shitpost
  • Do some youtube yoga
  • Shitpost
  • Lunch
  • Shitpost
  • Nap
  • Shitpost
  • Snack
  • Shitpost
  • Dinner
  • Shitpost
  • Sleep

Same, but with a sprinkling of pretending to work

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?
french doctor has been rerunning tests from pneumonia patients in december and january and found a coronavirus case in france on december 27th (that patient recovered)

https://twitter.com/VolatilityQ/status/1257217952530776064

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
Jesus. So COVID has been outside of China since before anyone even discovered that it was contagious.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Dumb Lowtax posted:

Jesus. So COVID has been outside of China since before anyone even discovered that it was contagious.

Maybe it didn't start in China at all :can:

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Inceltown posted:

Maybe it didn't start in China at all :can:

I think there's a dece chance that it was spread on purpose to major cities by a state but like not a 100% chance

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I haven't budged from my initial prediction that it started somewhere else and either a military or affluent travelers brought it there, on account of literally every plague being the result of military movements/training or rich people who just vacation 24/7

this is also the reason why the wrong country usually takes the blame, because it first "appears" in some area that is actually willing or able to recognize it in the first place lol

unfortunately we won't know for years and it won't matter even if it turns out it started in France or wherever

edit - this isn't out of some affection for China or anything, just that I refuse to believe it couldn't have started spreading on some US boat and broke out from there until it affected a nation that wasn't totally psychotic like we are

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Marzzle posted:

I think there's a dece chance that it was spread on purpose to major cities by a state but like not a 100% chance

like USA, China, whoever could've acted to distribute the virus around the world. p sure it's in the plot of the stand maybe? like it's better to cripple the whole world than just have one nation feeling the effects

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
#FrenchVirus

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also because all of the people in power and on tv who have been wrong about literally everything my entire life say it came from China

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

I like the idea that the USA instigated the whole thing because trump is dumb as gently caress and thought it would "win" the trade war with china and set up the USA's 1000 year riech and it just completely flipped around on him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Marzzle posted:

I like the idea that the USA instigated the whole thing because trump is dumb as gently caress and thought it would "win" the trade war with china and set up the USA's 1000 year riech and it just completely flipped around on him

if this was a US project there is zero chance they ever told Trump anything about it lmao

can you imagine having to just kind of hope Trump doesn't accidentally mention our big strong virus winning us the trade war in a presser or call with Xi?

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

getting the pure strain roni before its deadly mutations crippled the planet

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Epic High Five posted:

edit - this isn't out of some affection for China or anything, just that I refuse to believe it couldn't have started spreading on some US boat and broke out from there until it affected a nation that wasn't totally psychotic like we are

Given the fact that there is a lot of history showing that diseases get named after the wrong place it's not wrong to think it started somewhere else at all. You don't have to be full tankie Xi can do no wrong to think that.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Epic High Five posted:

if this was a US project there is zero chance they ever told Trump anything about it lmao

can you imagine having to just kind of hope Trump doesn't accidentally mention our big strong virus winning us the trade war in a presser or call with Xi?

well like he prob authorized weird clandestine ops on a level never before seen. like just look at how hard the USA has been loving with Venezuela. I feel like a lot of crazy intel schemes are just getting rubber stamped now because they "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" without racking up trump's US military body count

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Epic High Five posted:

Yeah, Trump would have bragged about it the first day he was told the plan. There is no way he could have kept a lid on it.

Inceltown
Aug 6, 2019

Marzzle posted:

well like he prob authorized weird clandestine ops on a level never before seen. like just look at how hard the USA has been loving with Venezuela. I feel like a lot of crazy intel schemes are just getting rubber stamped now because they "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" without racking up trump's US military body count

You're giving him too much credit. He brags about literally everything the instant there is a camera in his face.

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

george w bush would never of green lit the roni strike on darkest china

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limaCAT
Dec 22, 2007

il pistone e male
Slippery Tilde

SKULL.GIF posted:

a perfectly mentally healthy person during a historic pandemic: *sprints to the furniture store and engages in :roboluv: with cans of paint*