Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Gringostar posted:

not if you stop riding your bike we won't

I wish my bike riding were that powerful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I wish my bike riding were that powerful

if it makes you feel powerful your bike riding might kill some people.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

SKULL.GIF posted:

:peanut: 250,000 Worldwide Deaths! :peanut:

just the flu bro

Apr 7, 2003

Zooming through the Appalachian hillsides, the ratcheting of my bicycle cassette drowned out by the screams of the dying

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

starting to get an idea of who failed middle school PE itt (it's the rules lovers)

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

are we hitting 70k today

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

euphronius posted:

are we hitting 70k today

:yeah: IT rules!

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

SKULL.GIF posted:

:peanut: :d2a: :peanut:

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

SKULL.GIF posted:

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

if you catch the roni & live you are allowed to break 1 rule at a time and place of your choosing

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
We already hit the funny weed number + the funny sex number a while ago, but did we hit the funny sex number + the funny weed number yet?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Man Musk posted:

if you catch the roni & live you are allowed to break 1 rule at a time and place of your choosing

if you catch the roni and live you should get access to the mod forum

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

USA has over a quarter of all deaths!

Working hard!

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1257335077459165185

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

We already hit the funny weed number + the funny sex number a while ago, but did we hit the funny sex number + the funny weed number yet?

we should today

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Taynes new way of antagonizing people is just enjoying a nice bike ride

Beefed Owl
Sep 13, 2007

Come at me scrub-lord I'm ripped!

Man Musk posted:

I have one but i dont want Lowtax getting a visit from the feds

Anyway,

https://twitter.com/briantylercohen/status/1257155859131428864?s=20

https://twitter.com/ProjectLincoln/status/1257264160213217285?s=20

This is from a conservative group they doing this better than the libs

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

shovelbum posted:

anyway i think the economy will be saved by the fact that people in reopened areas are not at all afraid to go to restaurants/movies/etc and instead are packing in bc they are literally addicted to consuming

what happens after they die

Apr 7, 2003

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

Taynes new way of antagonizing people is just enjoying a nice bike ride

It's a great way to de-stress.

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You can’t just putputput your bikerino down Appalachian trails :qq:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Mons Hubris posted:

this disease doesnt have a high enough ifr to make a big dent in profits directly?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

we're doomed

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Gringostar posted:

if you catch the roni and live you should get access to the mod forum

i'd rather die tbh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

PFC is correct that if you're in the midwest, rust belt, or south, people will absolutely go out of their way to try to run you over if you bike on roads. The only reason it's somewhat safe to do here is because it's a college town so the police will actually gently caress somebody up for doing that. Most places they do not give a single poo poo and would probably tell you that you deserved it and should've been driving.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

You can’t just putputput your bikerino down Appalachian trails :qq:

ha ha baseball card in the spokes goes brrr

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

PFC is correct that if you're in the midwest, rust belt, or south, people will absolutely go out of their way to try to run you over if you bike on roads. The only reason it's somewhat safe to do here is because it's a college town so the police will actually gently caress somebody up for doing that. Most places they do not give a single poo poo and would probably tell you that you deserved it and should've been driving.

works out better for some people than others for some reason

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1257222203713761281?s=20

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/W7VOA/status/1257358958173577216?s=19

boethius
Jul 10, 2001

Space bunnies have three ears

We have a Task Force?

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

Mons Hubris posted:

10-20% reduction in receipts

WorldsStongestNerd
Apr 28, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

you're being deliberately loving obtuse, it's possible to go on a trail ride safely and with consideration for your safety and the safety of others and it's possible to go on a trail ride and ignore rules, clump together, not wear PPE, etc, just like it's possible to safety pick up takeout versus sitting at Denny's for three hours breathing on the waitress. These things are not equivalent

I am going to continue scouting out remote trail locations to get my riding in on the weekends because the alternative is sitting on the internet and spreading brainworms with other crazy people.

Why do chuds constantly run into this thread to proclaim that the rules don't apply to them? What exactly did you expect the thread response to be to what you're doing?.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

shovelbum posted:

this disease doesnt have a high enough ifr to make a big dent in profits directly?

maybe not on the first try

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Yep, I've had trucks swerve at me while biking in Houston and they look exactly like you would imagine.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

boethius posted:

We have a Task Force?

MorrisBae
Jan 18, 2020

by Athanatos
[COVID-19 May] It's mourning again in America

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

more like kushnerd

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

i found the real model

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I don't see how trail biking is high risk if takeout so far hasn't proven to be. The #1 for sure way to catch it is to share air with somebody who has it for an extended period of time, even just riding an elevator with somebody isn't a reliable transmission vector if the office spread patterns out of SK are anything to go by. Nobody whines about the people who still do liquor store runs here but actually exercising gets a lashback lmao

Woofer
Mar 2, 2020

Epic High Five posted:

I don't see how trail biking is high risk if takeout so far hasn't proven to be. The #1 for sure way to catch it is to share air with somebody who has it for an extended period of time, even just riding an elevator with somebody isn't a reliable transmission vector if the office spread patterns out of SK are anything to go by. Nobody whines about the people who still do liquor store runs here but actually exercising gets a lashback lmao

if people said “I went to the liquor store and you won’t believe how many idiots were there” I would make fun of them too

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Epic High Five posted:

going to the liquor store is dumb as hell too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Epic High Five posted:

plus UV kills the poo poo out of viruses so being outdoors and exposed is better than being indoors and exposed