Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

A Gnarlacious Bro posted:

It’s funny to me that you guys aren’t leaving your houses at all, must be a weird life

Trying to go out walking at least once a day (I live on the edge of a suburb so I can easily social distance on the walk) -- it really does a world of good from keeping me from going insane. I'm a goon so I am used to staying indoors, but even this poo poo is driving me mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I got one of those iPod dock speaker things and I’m playing the sega CD Ecco the dolphin soundtrack and drinking beers

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

you guys had better learn to adjust to staying at home very soon because we're still in the very early stages of this poo poo.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Feldegast42 posted:

Trying to go out walking at least once a day (I live on the edge of a suburb so I can easily social distance on the walk) -- it really does a world of good from keeping me from going insane. I'm a goon so I am used to staying indoors, but even this poo poo is driving me mad.

It's been nice for the past two days so I have all my windows open and I'm just walking around nude

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Feldegast42 posted:

Trying to go out walking at least once a day (I live on the edge of a suburb so I can easily social distance on the walk) -- it really does a world of good from keeping me from going insane. I'm a goon that is used to staying indoors, but even this poo poo is driving me mad.

My apartments back yard joins an alley behind all the business on the main town drag and I can do whatever I want back there and nobody give a poo poo it rules. Walk around, jumping jacks, drink beers.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Hell yes. Nate's gonna crack ping live on twitter

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

you guys had better learn to adjust to staying at home very soon because we're still in the very early stages of this poo poo.

the US will never take the necessary steps both for political scheming reasons, stupidity of ideology reasons, and the simple fact that most americans will never do what they are told and will resist perceived tyranny with armed uprising as we are seeing against even very loose mask or shelter-in-place policies

Poniard
Apr 3, 2011

I simply go outside completely naked so I can run fast enough and easily burrow underground to avoid the covid 19

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Moron Nate: uhhh weren't people supposed to follow the rules? Uhhh ... k

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Feldegast42 posted:

also vitamin d is literally produced by you when you're exposed to sunlight and it's almost impossible to get enough from diet alone

go outside goons, just don't be a loving dumb rear end about it

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SKULL.GIF posted:

like this shits pretty much over, its out of the news cycle, we're going to have bad "random pneumonia outbreaks, all unrelated" for the next several years and millions of mostly olds will die but it's not going to get covered any more than any public health thing gets covered

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

is bicycle guy a seed and paint rereg

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy
you lazy hucksters can cheat your way to health with FAKE antibodies, but the truly Free among us will rely on no antibodies but our own. get your dog-faced monocucked antibody away from me you Bill Gates brain zombie!

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Gringostar posted:

also vitamin d is literally produced by you when you're exposed to sunlight and it's almost impossible to get enough from diet alone

go outside goons, just don't be a loving dumb rear end about it

going outside is a great idea, going somewhere so full of people you then complain about it is not which is all anyone here was saying

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Google Butt posted:

is bicycle guy a seed and paint rereg

no its noted poster tayne who brags about paying his wifes medical bills and also about loving his neighbors wife all day, you might say hes the og wife guy

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
It saddens me people don’t recognize tayne or know about any of the other times people have gotten insanely mad at his antics and posting

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

shovelbum posted:

like this shits pretty much over, its out of the news cycle, we're going to have bad "random pneumonia outbreaks, all unrelated" for the next several years and millions of mostly olds will die but it's not going to get covered any more than any public health thing gets covered

Yeah and 1 in 500 under 40 who get it too, those a some sick nasty odds

Apr 7, 2003

It saddens me people don’t recognize tayne or know about any of the other times people have gotten insanely mad at his antics and posting

I think it's entirely reasonable to ride a bike on Saturdays.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

lmao what the gently caress are you talking about you lunatic.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

SKULL.GIF posted:

i am staying home. i also go outside sometimes, but i'm still home when i do that because home is where the heart is.

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Google Butt posted:

that rounds to 0 for almost everyone's brain, also 1 in 1200 people in that age group die yearly anyway

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

shovelbum posted:

no its noted poster tayne who brags about paying his wifes medical bills and also about loving his neighbors wife all day, you might say hes the og wife guy

in the midwest, a man must love both his wife & his girlfriend and tell everyone about it

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

going outside is a great idea, going somewhere so full of people you then complain about it is not which is all anyone here was saying

well yeah

driving to hiking/biking trails that don't have a lot of people at them is a good thing though if you want to get outside

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

If 1 in 500 sounds extremely improbable, keep in mind your luck over the past 4 years in regards to hellworld

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

drat wonder if his antics will catch up with him this time

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

lmao what the gently caress are you talking about you lunatic.

unless it gets used as cover to start killing dem pols wholesale what are the odds that it gets anything but swept under the rug entirely

A Gnarlacious Bro
Apr 25, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pro tip if you have a tallbike then you’re always meeting social distancing standards

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

unless it gets used as cover to start killing dem pols wholesale what are the odds that it gets anything but swept under the rug entirely

lmao get therapy before you destroy your marriage again.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Google Butt posted:

at a glance that seems like good odds

as someone that has played xcom... we're all gonna die

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Pro tip if you have a tallbike then you’re always meeting social distancing standards

youll have to beat the ladies off with a stick, that level of exertion causes a lot of aerosols

Apr 7, 2003

the virgin social distancer vs the chad cyclist

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

gonna get a bike with tires so fat no one can get within 10 feet of me

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

I'm doing some sick nasty wheelies, endos, and other assorted bicycle trips in the well-used trail adjoining a major metropolitan area. All the women on the trail love when I do this, and want me to go to thier house so I can have sex with them. Jealous?

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

have you been following coronavirus at all for the last several weeks, all the data suggests people are rapidly giving up on isolating themselves in the face of "everything is fine now" orders in half the country

everyone is packing back into restaurants and movie theaters tighter than before

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

There are definitely vitamin D deficient agoraphobes in here mad at the idea of anyone stepping outside of their shame cube.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

MAGA.... Again

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

CoronaVirus already has a higher weekly death rate than suicide, car accidents, etc

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

Admiral Ray posted:

gonna get a bike with tires so fat no one can get within 10 feet of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

shovelbum posted:

have you been following coronavirus at all for the last several weeks, all the data suggests people are rapidly giving up on isolating themselves in the face of "everything is fine now" orders in half the country

everyone is packing back into restaurants and movie theaters tighter than before

The data says literally the exact opposite, the protests are covered wildly disproportionately.