Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

DesertIslandHermit posted:

Remember the start of 28 Days Later where the animal rights protestors broke into that facility and the infected monkeys ran loose?

That but people breaking into Applebee’s.

They want their baby-backs or whatever the gimmick is now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrex Ruckus
Aug 24, 2015

facetoucher cat posted:

I would eat the poo poo out of some Red Lobster right now, idk

I haven;t had a cheddar bay biscuit in years and sure could go for one now

Snake Dance
Jan 5, 2020

by Azathoth
Mods at the end of the month please probate/ban the top 5 posters in this thread

NofrikinfuN
Apr 23, 2009

facetoucher cat posted:

They want their baby-backs or whatever the gimmick is now

youre thinking of chilis

babyback ribs

barbecue sauce

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

Wrex Ruckus posted:

I haven;t had a cheddar bay biscuit in years and sure could go for one now

I make them at home!

https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/7146/cheddar-bay-biscuits/

The Alpha Centauri
Feb 15, 2019

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

NofrikinfuN posted:

youre thinking of chilis

babyback ribs

barbecue sauce

Oh yeah! I both don't listen to commercials have a memory nor go to those restaurants so I'm our of the loop and can't count

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I'm glad that coronavirus is over and was always a hoax because otherwise it would be really scary!

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

Snake Dance posted:

Mods at the end of the month please probate/ban the top 5 posters in this thread

ah, poo poo

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

The Alpha Centauri posted:

lol

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
I should do more shrooms and study Trumps Twitter feed

ChristsDickWorship
Dec 7, 2004

Annihilate your demons

infected greenbean fries on the loose

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

they can plan all the gently caress they want. they have to get the ok from both CDC and USCG

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

Snake Dance posted:

cruel but fair...

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

The Alpha Centauri posted:

more hosed than you can even possibly imagine

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

people in wuhan did it for almost 3 months, westerners just lack the self control

p sure there were videos of people who wanted to go out in Wuhan and the police rounded their dumbasses up

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo
https://twitter.com/Scaachi/status/1257325485362745344

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

Unleash the pukepoop ships upon the world.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

also post the thread rating list, and ban the 1s.

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

shovelbum posted:

Yeah they're already manufacturing consent for a straight up China war lmao

lol remember when people were worried about Bolton starting a war over oil or some poo poo

now the only people left in the admin are nazis and End Times death cultists looking to pave the way for the second coming

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.
Watching American companies try to get one last coke line in before succumbing to a violent seizure

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

I'm glad my old hobbies are finding new fans

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Wtf is going on with the perspective in that photo?

Honestly I kinda wanna go on the Final Fantasy city crusher boat now.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

GATES FOUNDATION posted:

Outside of capital grille, darden's mainstream brands like red lobster were all failing because the so-called middle class has been hollowed out entirely. The future will be either denny's or capital grille outside of restaurants for immigrants' food culture.

this also combined with the younger people who do have money to eat out preferring to eat at smaller/local restaurants where you don't pay $20 for overly salted and buttered garbage

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Lpzie posted:

/

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/CT_Bergstrom/status/1257415799343648770

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

moist turtleneck posted:

Boomers have N95s because they have houses and renovations need N95s and they have packs of them because they were eventually going to use them anyways

also if you're in wildfire land some people already had masks stocked up

especially rich boomers, because prices spiked and availability dropped during the fires too (though not as bad as now of course), so they ended up with the most masks and had them sitting around in their guest rooms and tesla brand goat laser enclosures and whatnot lol

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
lol there’s a thread on nextdoor with a lady posting if she should pay rent or feed her family, I’m currently being attacked for telling her to feed her family

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

i feel so loving called out right now

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Trump is overrated. He can't even destroy one private multinational corporation even w/ the full might of the Federal Government. :sad:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

Lpzie posted:

it too easy to mistakenly vote on mobile

i literally go back and revote 5 every time it happens because of people like you

The Saucer Hovers has issued a correction as of 22:14 on May 4, 2020

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

lol there’s a thread on nextdoor with a lady posting if she should pay rent or feed her family, I’m currently being attacked for telling her to feed her family

:(

Crazyweasel
Oct 29, 2006
lazy

wow my states average death prediction only doubled!!! new phase working very hard, thank you

Rah!
Feb 21, 2006

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

It’s pretty cool that as a military town San Diego just gets all the shittiest people we can produce.

someone should have caved his pointy head in

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

has she considered buying a watch

facetoucher cat
Dec 20, 2013

by sebmojo

my bony fealty posted:

this also combined with the younger people who do have money to eat out preferring to eat at smaller/local restaurants where you don't pay $20 for overly salted and buttered garbage

The first pickup restaurant we went to was a local place and they were super thankful. They tossed in extra brownies and a salad and upsized our pizza. I gave them a 15% tip for a pickup order too. I'm not comfortable with delivery yet (extra person variable) and pickup gets me on a drive out of my apartment. You wouldn't normally get that with a chain

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

when I said we should try to help people said I was a moron who wants to give their money to a con artist (she never asked for money)

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

Impkins Patootie posted:

just threw up in the toilet

Working hard! Thank you!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

when I said we should try to help people said I was a moron who wants to give their money to a con artist (she never asked for money)

landlords, though, they're not con artists at all